My Sweet Slave Sara Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, please, I want to feel your cock, please fuck me, Master." Sara's plea awoke me from my reverie and I plunged my cock into her cunt.

Pure ecstasy. It took every bit of my control not to fill her cunt at that very moment. She was so hot, so wet and milked my cock so well. I held still, closing my eyes, thinking of baseball, work, anything to keep from cumming. Sara's talented pussy continued to massage me. Every movement made my control harder, so finally I withdrew from her grasping cunt. Sara moaned her displeasure. My fingers moved into place, stroking her cunt, letting her grow in pleasure. I wanted her on the edge as well. For the first time, I was going to deny her orgasm. She was going to learn to either hold it, or earn additional punishment. I looked forward to either event.

Conserving my strength, I caught the stool with my foot and drug it into place. My hand continued to push in and out of her sucking cunt, two fingers now, then three. I sat down on the stool, and tipped my head down just a bit more. First blowing on her cunt, then, spreading open her lips with my left hand, I lowered my head even closer and started lapping at her swollen clit. Sara's moans turned to cries, interspersed with muttering. I could feel she was so near her orgasm.

"Daddy, please, please, that feels so good, yes, yes." Sara was incoherent, lost in the pleasure, trapped by her bonds. I backed off finger fucking and sucking on her to give her a chance to ask. Sara just kept moaning, 'please, Daddy, please, now, please." I moved my fingers faster, harder then. She had a spanking coming for calling me Daddy in this room. Soon she would have a whipping in order for cumming without permission. It was a delicious moment, like sitting down to a fine meal and watching the waiter carrying it to the table. Sara's head was thrashing back and forth on the table. 'Yes, Daddy, fuck me Daddy, fuck your slut. YES, I'm Cumming Daddy, NOW, please." Sara's wet pussy clenched tight on my finger as her juices squirted out. The pressure of her orgasm so strong that even my chest was covered by her squirting pleasure. I kept up the finger fucking and moved my mouth away.

"Did my slut have permission to cum?" Sara's body was still rocked by the pleasure, her cunt sucking hard on my fingers. 'And what did my little slave call her Master?" My fingers got harder. This orgasm was going to hurt. This time she would beg.

"Daddy, Master, please, I am sorry, please, may I cum, I need to cum, now, please. I want your cock fucking me, Master."

Sara's sweet cries spoke directly to my cock, I wanted to plunge my dick into her, feel her pulse around me, but not yet.

'No angel, hold it for me, hold it for your Master.' I chanted softly to her. 'Good slave, hold your pleasure, don't cum, baby, nasty naughty babies cum without permission. Good girl.' My words toyed with her as my fingers continued to fuck her.

'Master, please, now, please may I cum? Please, now, please.'

Ah, that sweet place. I was ready to change the pace. Ready to hear different cries.

'No, you must wait just a bit. You were a nasty, filthy little girl and came without permission. You got cum all over your Master. Since you had to be so naughty, I am going to bring you to orgasm one more time, but then you will be whipped until you are screaming with the pain. So now, sweet slut, you may cum as soon as you are ready to be beaten.'

Sara's body understandably slowed. The thought of being whipped, while exciting, also changed the concentration of her mind from her cunt to her position. I could whip her most sensitive areas, her tits were completely uncovered, her legs spread wider than the cheapest well-used whore, her cunt sucking down my fingers, clit swollen, ready for my belt.

I added one more finger to her hot honey pot. Four fingers now fucked her, pushed deeper into her. I twisted my hand and let my thumb slam against her clit every time I entered her. Soon she was bucking again, on edge, muttering, whining.

'Cum, my slut, my slave, cum so I can whip you, let me listen to your cries, your pleas. Good girl, cum for your Master.'

Sara screamed as she came, every muscle in her body clenched. Her cunt closed so hard my hand was forced from it, expelled with her dew and a bit of piss. She continued to shake as I pushed my hand back into place. I wanted her drained, completely satisfied. Spasms wracked her body, jerking her like a marionette and still I fucked her hard with my fingers. She was crying now, 'Master, please stop, please I can't take any more. Please stop.'

'Beg me to punish my nasty little girl then, beg me to punish you.'

'Please Master, I am so sorry, please punish me, yes, anything, please stop, please let it stop.'

As she took a breath, I pulled my fingers free of her cunt. They were covered with her natural lube; some even dripped down my arm.

'Good girl, that's my girl, come down now.' I talked softly to her, letting her come down from the sexual high. I went to the deep sink in the corner and washed off my hands. I didn’t want to soil my tools.

Sara was still wiggling a bit, still feeling her body twitch occasionally. Walking back over to my baby I stopped at the nearby equipment wall and pulled a two inch wide belt from the wall. Doubling it over as I continued my journey back to Sara, I began slapping it against my left hand. Sara's body stopped twitching, freezing as she worked to hear every sound. I stood next to her, still slapping the belt against my hand, positioning it over her body so that without losing rhythm I could slap her left tit with a gentle thwap. I waited until her breathing became measured, until she had calmed herself, controlled the fear and then slapped at her nipple. She jumped, so sweet, her skin pinking ever so slightly. I kept up a soft pace, slapping my hand with the belt, and then every so often, moving my hand aside and hitting her skin. Her right nipple, her tummy, her left nipple again, then alternating nipples not increasing pressure, but then with the repeated blows, I didn't need to. Her skin pinked up nicely, her nipples turning redder. She was whimpering with each blow, jumping with the strikes now fighting the pain.

'Master, it hurts, please, it hurts, my nipples are on fire, please Master.'

I continued to tap her with the belt. I didn't increase the pressure, but my hand was getting tired of being slapped and so I no longer caught any of the strokes. Each of them landed on her skin, slapping already sore spots. I had managed to cover all of her breasts with the belt. The sensitive bottom, the lovely tan marks from her bikini, the white soft sides. And those delightful nipples, they received most of my attention.

'Master, please, please stop, I can't take any more, please, STOP.' Her voice had gotten progressively louder, and more demanding. With her last word, sounding a great deal like a command, I stopped my strikes.

'Are you being punished little slave? Are you a nasty little whore who services the football team, sucks their cocks like a cheap slut? Are you the nasty little girl who needed to be spanked this morning for failing to follow a command? Are you the horny slut who came without permission a short while ago? And did you just command me to stop?'

Sara's whimpers and pleas had changed to soft sobs. Each infraction increased the volume of those sobs. She was fussing so loud that I had to raise my voice as I continued.

'You, my slave, are being punished and I am the only one who will decide when it stops and when it starts. But, following your rather poorly timed complaint, I will stop, but make you wish I had not. And as an extra bonus, I am going to let you watch me. I pulled the blindfold off her face and reached above us with my left hand. Hanging from a pulley was a delightful pair of nipple clamps. It wasn't too difficult to pull them down, the other end was only connected to a 5-pound weight, but once they were tight on her nipples, I was certain my point would be made. Sara couldn't have helped but recognize what these were. She had worn a pair of clover clamps earlier. Her face changed from pain to fear in an instant as she watched the clamp go closer. Her eyes slammed shut as my right hand began to tug on her left nipple. I quickly let go of the nipple and slapped Sara's face hard.

'Slave, you will watch me work. Watch your nipple become trapped in the soft jaws of this clamp. If you close your eyes before I put both clamps in place, I will double the weight at the end of this rope, do you understand me?'

Sara's eyes popped open as I scolded her, they opened wider at the realization that first, there was a weight at the end of the rope and second that I would increase it. I stroked her soft cheek, then moved back gradually to her nipple. I loved the tension that was set. Sara knew some of the pain of being clamped, but her nipples were much sorer now, even my tugs were more painful than before. What would the clamps do this time? And how would the weight differ? I could see the hamster running wild on its wheel in her head, thoughts spinning, tumbling inside her.

When her nipple was firm and ready, I grabbed the clamp with my right hand, while the left held back the weight. I eased the clamp in place, barely letting it close onto her nipple. I knew it would stay in place and the clamp would slam shut once I let go with my left hand. Sara's in-drawn breath let me know that it was perfectly placed, the pressure starting to ache, but really not too bad. I moved to her left nipple and prepared it. I watched her face as I moved the second clamp into place. Her sweet face seemed in a far away place, watching with a helpless fascination as the clamp closed on her nipple. Again, I let it go softly, I didn’t want all of the pressure right away.

'Look at me, slave. Let me see the pain.'

Sara's eyes met mine. I saw the dread there, the fear. I quickly opened my left hand, letting the rope jerk away, pulled taut by the weight on the other end. Sara's body lurched as the weight yanked the clamps closed and lifted up. Sara screamed with pain and surprise as the agony filled her eyes. I put my hand softly on her face and stroked her, letting her see the love, the affection and the need there. I wanted her to move into the pain, to change it to pleasure.

I let my voice soften the pain. 'Beautiful baby, sweet one, so pretty, your titties are so sweet, so hot. I love how you look, love seeing your nipples pulled so tight.' Sara began to ease, letting the sensations change to pleasure, she could still feel the pain, and it couldn't be dismissed. But it no longer was the only sensation.

I changed my voice back to the harsh tones of punishment. 'You asked me to stop whipping your breasts, didn't you? And I did. At great cost to you. You, my slave, are welcome to scream right now, but never tell me what to do. Do you understand, slave?'

Sara nodded; her eyes still focused on me. The fear was returning. She seemed mixed up, bouncing from pain to fear to desire. I knew that with each breath they were becoming permanently associated within my little slave. I pulled Sara's blindfold back in place and moved to stand between her legs again. My cock was eager to fuck for a bit, and Sara's cunt was so available, I plunged in for a few quick strokes. I first moved slowly, then when I noticed that the harder strokes pulled on the clamps, fucked my little girl harder. Each stroke pulled them tighter, then let it loose, but of course, clover clamps don't release, their torment is unrelenting, hence my preference. My cock was filling her sweet cunt. With each stroke, it was harder to leave, harder to step away from paradise. Sara also was reacting to the strokes, getting hotter, letting more of the pain drift away. I didn't want her this aroused, still wanted to punish, so I pulled my cock free of her grasping cunt. Sara's moan of disappointment echoed my cock's opinion of the move, but I had so much more that I wanted.

I picked up the belt from the floor where I had let it drop. I began the stroking again, slapping my hand with the end. Sara's moans of pleasure stopped as though I had popped a gag into place. I toyed with her, walking completely around the table, not letting her know where I would strike. I came to a halt between her legs. Positioning the slaps right above her swollen clit, I moved my hand out of the way. The first hit was dead on target and her clit jumped. I moved my hand back under the belt and let a few more slaps hit. Each time that cute little clit jumped with the sound. Since I hadn't moved at all, Sara knew it was only a matter of time before her clit was spanked again. As she calmed down just a bit, I pulled my hand out of the way and let each stroke hit her clit. With each slap, her clit jumped. The lips surrounding it started to puff up, as if to protect their charge, so I moved my left hand back into play, holding them open, and without missing a stroke, nailed her little clit again and again.

Sara was crying now. Her thighs had to have been aching - her non-stop struggles mixed with the tight spread of her legs would cause even the most advanced athlete to cringe with pain. And her clit, swollen and red, thumped regularly with the belt. Her cunt lips swollen as well from being stretched and from the rare hits that I let miss her clit. I wasn't hitting her hard, still just taps, but the repetition had annoyed her nerves to the breaking point.

'Sweet slave, such a good girl, that's my girl. Are you going to be good now? Do exactly as I say?'

Sara jumped at the chance my words seemed to offer her. 'Yes, Master, I promise to do whatever you say, I will be so good. Please, Master.' Her words were choked a bit with sobs as she continued to cry.

Ah, my sweet girl, if only she could have seen the smile on my face, I wasn't promising relief, only a new torture, but she would learn. I moved my left hand back into place under the moving belt. Sara moaned with delicious relief. I set down the belt, wanting her to hear it removed from the field of play. I quietly picked up the quirt and moved back to her side.

'Slave, your punishment is nearly complete, if you can obey me for the next two minutes - I will leave you alone for awhile. Can you be good for two minutes?'

Sara's sobs quieted as she nodded.

'I need to hear the words, slave.'

'Yes, Master, I will be good for the next two minutes.'

'Good girl, my only command to you, is this - don't scream, don't whimper, don't make a sound. If I hear even a cry from you, I will reset the timer and your two minutes will begin.'

With my last word, I brought the quirt down sharply onto her tits, barely missing the clamps still holding her nipples captive and distended. Sara screamed.

'Disobedient already, tsk, tsk.' Sara bit down on her lip, surprised to have screamed and more shocked at the pain that still radiated along a sharp line on her breasts. I reached and turned over the egg timer on the tray, starting her two minutes. I spent the next minute lightly tapping Sara's body, hitting her inner thighs softly - teasing really. I even spanked the bottom of her feet, but when the sands were halfway gone, I began in earnest. From what I had learned of her, I knew I could make her scream again. I wanted to have two chances for this play and now worked to gain that next scream. I began by whipping quickly on both sides of the clamps.

Sara's lips were white with the pressure of keeping them closed, her throat jumping with each slap. I shifted my focus to her soft thighs, but this time showed no mercy. I worked quickly but carefully, lying down lines of pain in neat strokes, working both sides, closer and closer to her cunt. With each movement closer I also got harder, so that as I neared that incredibly sensitive area next to her cunt I was leaving welts with each hit. Sara finally could hold back no more and screamed as I took the last inch and slashed the body of the quirt in the juncture of her thigh and cunt. The scream echoed through the room. It was followed by Sara's sobs again. She was begging me so softly, begging me not to start again. I looked at the timer and was happy to see just a bit more left.

'Sweet slave, you were so close, just a bit more and it would have been over.'

"Master, please, please, it hurts so much, please, it hurts. I will be good, please don't hurt me any more, please let me go.' Sara's words degenerated into whimpering sobs, punctuated with incoherent whining for release. I decided to give her a break. I was getting a bit tired myself and wanted to sit down and enjoy my handiwork for a bit. I went to one of the dressers in the rooms and rummaged around in the top drawer for a gag. I really didn't want to listen to her screams; I wanted to see the screams, to see the pain etched on her skin. I also wanted to see the tears fall down her face. And I wanted to see the look of disillusionment. She seemed to believe that being a slave was going to be easy, was going to be one sexual thrill after another. Being a man's slave in this day and age was so much more. My pleasure would become hers and her disregard of my rules would become my responsibility to correct. Finally pulling out a nice penis gag, I walked over to the sink to wash it off. I used a good deal of soap and managed to clean most of it off. If some remained, well, Sara would have a clean mouth once we were finished.

Approaching Sara I said, 'Open your mouth, slave.'

Sara's mouth opened slowly, but widely. My patience must have been wearing thin because this annoyed me. I slapped her face.

'When I give you a command, you will obey quickly and completely.'

Sara's mouth stretched open wider. I put the gag in slowly, letting my cocksucker prepare her mouth for its invasion.

'Close your mouth on this gag, but do not bite down yet.'

Sara's mouth snapped shut. I wiggled the gag in just a bit more then moved the straps around to the back of her head. I loved that this gag had Velcro, which made the attachment easier. As I brought my hands out from behind her head, I caught the blindfold and pulled it off. Sara's eyes blinked a bit as they readjusted to the light. Her eyes were already a bit puffy from the tears she had already shed.

'Two more minutes, baby. No noises although with the gag in place that is assured.'

I picked up the quirt from the table and brought it in front of her face.

'This is your tormenter. Its marks proudly cover your thighs.' The devil's voice held that same soft hint of violence, I was sure. Of course, I had practiced getting the tone just right. Conversational yet deadly, it promised torment pain and fulfilled desire.

I shifted my concentration about a foot lower and looked with delight on her red striped tits. I reached and turned over the timer and then as the sands began falling, I grasped a clamp in each hand. I turned my head to watch her as I pulled up slightly on the clamps. Her body seemed to stretch impossibly as I tugged. With a quick, coordinated move, I released both clamps at once. Sara's body collapsed onto the table and her eyes filled with tears. I brought my hand back to her tits and roughly grabbed each nipple.

I twisted them viciously, looking into her eyes. I wanted her to see how much the agony she felt excited me. I wanted to show her that this wouldn't be the last time she cried in pain for me. Her head shook back and forth and the gag wiggled as she struggled. I let the nipples go and picked up the quirt. Suddenly I had an urge to mark her. I wanted her to be forced to wear sedate clothes. I brought the quirt down sharply on the upper part of her breasts. Again and again, I whipped them. After a dozen strikes they had deep red welts on them with tiny spots where blood vessels had popped beneath the skin. Satisfied she would be unwilling to expose them, I moved lower. My slut had been wearing tiny shorts when I picked her up Friday night. I was no longer sure I believed her story about where she had gotten them. She wouldn't be tempted to wear them again, soon. I slashed her thighs with the quirt, not even working for neatness, working against the clock. As the last sands fell through the timer, I turned the quirt 90 degrees and gave five hard whips to my slut's open cunt.