My Sweet Tea Ch. 01

Story Info
I come home to find my sister masturbating.
4.2k words
4.69
76.9k
152

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers

First off, thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my stories.

This is a four part series. I have all four parts written already, but will be waiting until each chapter gets approved before submitting the next chapter so that no chapters release out of order.

I hope you enjoy it.

All characters depicted having sex are over 18.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life has utterly and completely been upturned. But, before we get into all that, let me tell you about my life before these events. My name is Thomas Everett Gibson. I only mention my middle name because I go by Rhett. My dad's name was Thomas or Tom as he was often called and so, in order to differentiate between the two of us, I was called Rhett. (Also, my maternal granddad was named Everett, so again, the shortened name helped identify me from him.) I say was because my dad was killed in an accident when I was 6. This left my mom a single parent of three kids: me and my two sisters Stephanie and Cassandra.

Our mom did the best she could by herself. Sure, she had help from her family and in-laws (as well as the life insurance and payout for the accident), but it wasn't the same as having a partner to help her through everything that life throw at you. She has, for as long as I can remember, always worked two jobs. And has been exhausted every day. I think her work ethic, at least I always credit her, inspired me as I grew up.

My older sister recently moved back home. Stephanie really got the short end of the stick. Being the oldest, she had to grow up quicker than her younger siblings. At the beginning, our grandparents helped out as much as they could. But time moved on and, a few years later, Stephanie began watching us more frequently. This left her with little social life growing up. Tired of being the de facto babysitter to me and my younger sister, Stephanie had moved out at 18 with her, then, boyfriend. I can't say that I blamed her, but it sucked not having her there. Her boyfriend wasn't much help, either, relying on her to take care of the household chores. It took her four years to finally admit she was worse off than when she had moved out. Mom, of course, welcomed her back home with open arms. Having no degree and very few job prospects, and no social life to speak of, has left her rather depressed.

The youngest of the three of us, Cassie (Cassandra is only used by mom and only when she's in trouble), is a senior in high school and itching to graduate. Although, out of the three of us, is the one that loved her high school years the most. And why wouldn't she? Homecoming Queen, head cheer leader, lots of friends and, oddly, unattached romantically. She lived a fairly carefree life. Not to say she was ignorant of our plight or ungrateful that Stephanie and I had to help raise her (less so me since we were only two years apart). She just had more freedom to do what she wanted and no younger sibling to watch over. Whereas Stephanie had been burdened with too much responsibility and I, as the older brother, still had to watch over her.

By the time Stephanie had moved out, I was 14 (Cassie was 12). We didn't need as much supervision by this point, but I was responsible for making sure we both got to school on time and, when I got my license, carting her to and fro. I decided to start playing sports. I wanted to go out for football. My mom was worried about possible injuries and the overall cost of football was prohibitive for our finances, so instead I played soccer. Let me tell you something. Growing up in Texas and playing soccer rather than football was seen as sacrilegious. Since practices were after school, Cassie started cheerleading. Sadly, I was not good enough to get a scholarship for soccer, but I joined an intramural coed soccer group. I recently started my sophomore year at the college and hope to transfer to a university once I graduate. With my grades, I am hoping to move on to pursue a degree in biochemistry and then get a doctorate in pharmacology.

My mom was able to save quite a bit for each of us to attend college as did our grandparents, but the rising costs of higher education--and with three kids each wanting a stipend--required certain sacrifices. With my goal in mind, I knew getting a doctorate would take a hefty chunk out of my allocated funds. So I had opted to go to the community college and work part-time, despite getting most of these past two years paid for from various grants and scholarships. Saving as much as I could for my future educational endeavors. Like mom, I was oftentimes near exhausted from working and studying.

Near the beginning of my sophomore year, I began a chemistry project. In secret. I researched different over-the-counter drugs and would crush them up and mix them to try and find some kind of "pick-me-up" energy capsule. Nothing seemed to work. Until, on the rare occasion I actually went out, I ran into a guy who gave me a tablet at a party. Rather than take it then, I researched what this pill would do and decided to add it to my mixture. And, surprise, it worked. The only downside? It tasted vile! I washed it down with some sweet tea, which hid the taste.

I had enough energy from that one glass to last the entire weekend. I was stoked. I was able to find the guy on Monday to find out what it was he had, which he kept denying until I was able to convince him I wasn't going to rat him out, and if I could procure more. It took most of what I earned in a month to get enough, by my estimations, to last for the rest of the school year. I poured the mixture in empty coffee cans and stored them in my closet. I would make a gallon of sweet tea and my energy treatment. The jars were explicitly labeled "Rhett's" and no one ever drank from them.

Until one day.

As I walked in the house, I heard before I saw the rhythmic moaning and grunting of sex in perfect 5.1 stereo sound. When I registered what I was seeing on the TV, my eyes bugged out. On the living room's 75" LED TV a woman was getting fucked standing up by a man in front of her and a woman wearing a strap on dildo behind her in all of the 4K glory. The man had the woman's leg in his arm to show off his porn-star dick thrusting in her twat. The woman behind her was manhandling (woman-handling?) her massive tits while she plugged her ass with that silicone toy.

The next thing I noticed was that the moaning wasn't just coming from the TV. It was also coming from the couch in front of me. I hadn't noticed the person on the couch, since she (because I lived with a house full of women it had to be a she) was lying on her back. Her head was on the armrest, her left leg was draped over the back of the couch and her right leg was planted on the floor. That wasn't what my eyes were focused on, though.

I was mesmerized by her hands. One hand was groping and pulling and twisting her 34C breasts. The other hand was covering her mound with the fingers pistoning in and out of her pussy and her thumb making circular movements on her clit.

I stood there in awe and guilt as I watched my 24 year old gorgeous brunette sister masturbate to porn in the front room. Oblivious to my presence. I should go back outside and make more noise for her to hear me enter. I should walk to my room and let her have her privacy. I should do a million things other than what I did. All I did was stand and watch. The arousal evident by the front of my pants.

I couldn't help myself. I loosened the belt and unbuttoned my jeans. My hand slipped inside my pants and boxers and stroked my growing bulge. The sight of my sister unabashedly masturbating and the sounds coming from the TV spurred me on.

"Oh, God. So Good. Pound me. Pound my cunt. You fill me up so good. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuuuuuuuck, Rhett!"

Wait, what the actual fuck? I looked at her face to see if she had in fact realized I was there, but her eyes were squeezed shut. Is she actually masturbating while fantasizing about me? As she came down from her orgasm, her eyes opened and our eyes met. I was finally able to look away, but too late.

"Oh fuck, fucky, fuckity fuckfuck. Cumming. Cumming on my brother's big cock. Fuckme Fuckme FUCK MEEEEE!" She lay still on the couch idly rubbing her mound. Her eyes blinked open, but had a post-orgasm glazed expression. She blinked a few times before she registered what she was seeing.

"Oh. Shit. Fuck. Rhett...what the fuck?" she wailed as she tried to cover up belatedly as she scrambled to hide herself behind those stupidly small decorative couch pillows that had been strewn on the floor.

I shielded my eyes with my free hand while trying to remove my hand from inside my pants. My coordination failed me as I tumbled to the floor extricating my hand from my dick. I heard rustling, but having fallen behind the couch I had no idea what she was doing.

Having straightening my attire, I finally stood back up with one hand over my eyes."Me?!? What'd I do? You were the one that...well, was doing...well THAT out here! How was I supposed to know you'd be doing...out here? Are you covered?"

"Yeah. You can open your eyes. I'm decent...ish. I'm sorry, I thought I'd have more time. You're never back here this early."

"Class got out early and I don't work today." I peeked between my fingers to see she had pulled on a robe and closed it, mostly. Seeing her somewhat modest, I dropped my hands to my side.

"Oh. Shit. Fuck! I'm sorry. I just thought...fuck..." She trailed off. I wondered why until I followed her focus. My boner hadn't subsided and was quite prominent in my jeans.

"Shit, I need to go...I should go...I'll be in my room." I started to turn and head to my room. Hoping, praying, I could get the image of my sister pleasuring herself out of my head. But who was I kidding, I was going to my room to whack off to my sister.

"Wait. Can we talk...about that? This?"

I slowly shook my head. Talk about what? My sister masturbating? My sister masturbates. I'm sure everyone, if they're being honest, does it. No big deal. My extremely rigid hard-on? It has a mind of its own. Ruled purely by my id. It was instinct. So what exactly did she want to talk about? This was my sister. I had no interest in hearing about her sex life, or lack thereof, or anything she had been doing when I walked in. I don't care that I had stopped and watched her do it. That was immaterial. Just about everyone stares at accidents or watching the police pull someone over on the side of the roads. This was no different.

"Please," she patted the cushion next to her. "I want to explain."

"You don't have to," I croaked. "I get it. We all do it. Maybe not as vocally or publicly, but we do. I'm sure even Cass and mom..." I shook my head as mentioning the other two members of our family made me wonder whether they actually did or not now manifested inside my head.

A smirk appeared on Stephanie's face. "Are you picturing our sister and mom masturbating?" I blushed crimson. "You naughty boy!" Her eyes dipped lower to my bulge in my pants. I hadn't even began to soften during this interlude. "Come here. Sit down, please." She patted the couch cushion beside her.

I dazedly started walking around the couch. What the fuck was happening here? First, she was getting herself off on the couch. Then, she was mortified I caught her. And now, she's what? Instigating things with me? I let myself be lured towards the couch. Escaping to my room forgotten.

I sat down at the other end of the couch. As far away as I could from Stephanie, but still on the couch. She offered a little pout as her shoulders dramatically rose and dropped as she let out a huff. I took the glass and swirled it around and sniffed inside.

"So look," she started. "It's been a while since I've had sex. Even before I moved back home. Zach, turns out, was getting his rocks off with some other chick." I plugged my ears. Yeah, nope. I did not want to hear this. Not at all. She moved closer to me and tugged my arm and dislodged my finger from my ear. "Rhett, listen. You said it yourself. Everyone does it. I just...I don't know...I want you to be able to look at me like your sister still."

"Okay. It might take me a bit to get," I waved my hands in the general vicinity of her as I was still looking straight ahead and not towards my sister, "this out of my head. I'm sure, after some time, things'll go back to normal," I bravely tried to convince her. Or me? I wasn't sure that I even believed that.

I finally looked at her, "As long as things go back to normal."

She looked down at my crotch. I noticed the tip of her tongue lick her lips. Here I was trying to forget everything since I got home, but my traitorous appendage was betraying me. She lunged at me and gave me a strong hug. It did not go unnoticed by me that her lush boobs were pressing into my arm. I relented and reached around with my free arm to rub her back.

She settled into our embrace, "Sometimes I miss that asshole of a boyfriend. He was horrible, but he was great in bed, when we had sex, that is." Her arm drifted south. Imperceptibly slow, until her hand grazed my covered erection. I tried to believe it was an accident. I tried to will this moment away. But it didn't. Her hand started to stroke me through my jeans. I could have stopped her. I could have grabbed her arm and pulled it off me. I sat there and watched her hand move up and down my bulge.

Stephanie was looking up into my face, but all I could see was her hand. She must have sensed my crumbling defense. I luxuriated in her touch. She smiled as her hand wrapped around my cock, as much as could be, and firmly stroked me.

"You feel bigger than him, Rhett. I bet you'd feel so much better than him. I know for a fact you'd feel better than my fingers. I want you, Rhett. I want you to fuck me. I want you to pound me. I want you to use me. I want you to do anything you want with me as long as you make me cum."

"Oh, God. Steph. I can't...we can't...we're brother...err, sister...siblings. This is wrong, Steph."

She had a lecherous smile on her face. "Does this feel wrong?" God help me, but it didn't. I laid my head back and closed me eyes as my sister kept rubbing me. She stopped and I looked back at her. She hadn't stopped, per se, but rather started loosening my pants.

She slipped down to the floor and started tugging my jeans off. I lifted my hips off the couch to let her more easily remove them. She took my jeans and boxers in one swift motion to my ankles. She put her hands on the inside of my knees and pushed my thighs apart. And lowered her face to my newly exposed cock.

She quickly descended on my cock. She wrapped her lips around my girth and bobbed her head up and down. She pulled off my length, "How's it feel, Rhett? Does it feel good having your sister give you a blow job?," she asked as she stroked me.

Fearing if I mentioned how wrong it was she'd stop, I simply nodded my head. She replaced her hand with her mouth and continued blowing me. She'd pull me almost out of her mouth and swirl her tongue around my tip before bobbing again. She would stop and start intermittently. Almost to the point of orgasm and she would slow down or stop.

By the fourth or fifth time, I'd had enough. "For fuck's sake, Steph, either let me take care of this or finish me off!"

She stood up. Fuck! Way to put your foot in your mouth this time, Rhett. I was all set to go to my room and jerk off. That is until her hand landed squarely on my chest. This 5'7" brunette beauty who couldn't have weighed more than 125, 130 pounds tops had no chance to hold me down with one hand, normally, kept me in my place.

She leaned forward looking down into my eyes. Her hands, her other hand had joined the first on my body, began pulling the t-shirt up my torso and over my head. Other than the pants and boxers around my ankles, I was naked before my sister. She stood up straight and backed away from me. I finally saw how much, or little really, she had thrown on in her haste to cover up.

She wore a sheer, lacy night shirt with more solid designs supposedly to hide certain assets. If anything, it only made her look more tantalizing. It came down just past her rump. She had, in her hurry, only buttoned the middle two buttons leaving virtually nothing secret. Her hands drifted upwards, pulling the bottom of her "shirt" to expose her naked sex. She had a trimmed landing strip as the only hair below her eyes on her body. She let the shirt fall back after the brief tease she gave me before she undid the two buttons that held the garment closed.

She pulled the two sides of the shirt open giving me an unhindered visual of her naked body. Before me stood one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. And it was my older sister. But I didn't care about that. All I cared about was making this woman, mine. Her arms straightened to her sides and the flimsy material floated to the ground as she made her way back to the couch. It felt like she was so far away from me, but in reality was only a few inches.

She straddled my hips and lowered her face to mine as we gazed into each other's eyes. Her lips brushed against mine and, before I could even think about how wrong this was, I grasped her tightly and kissed her deeply. Her tongue requested entry into my mouth and I willingly opened to accommodate. Her hands gripped the back of my head and pulled me tighter to her. I grasped her ass as she started to rub her pussy against my cock.

"Fuck, Rhett," she moaned as she pulled away from our kiss. "Fuck me, Rhett. I need this. I need this so bad." I just nodded my head unsure whether I could actually vocalize my consent or not. Her hand grasped my achingly hard shaft and guided me into her warm, loving embrace. She sank down on my tool slowly.

Once I was fully embedded in her folds, she laid her head on my shoulder. As we sat there relishing this moment, "God. You fill me up so good." She pulled herself off my chest, rested her hands against the back of the couch and shifted the weight from the front of her sex to the back of her ass rocking in my lap. Once. Twice. Three times. And paused. "You ready for your sister to fuck you, bro? You ready for your big sister to show you how much she needs a cock--her brother's cock--fucking her?"

My hands, which had been around her hugging her to me, had slid down to her waist when she had leaned back. "Yes. Fuck it, I am, Steph. Fuck me. Fuck your brother!"

She bore down and began fucking me in earnest. Her tits, annoyingly too far for me to suck, were bouncing in front of my face. I was hypnotized by the bouncing and swaying of these bountiful breasts. I looked up and saw her smile with pride having noticed my longing stare. She lowered them closer to my face never slowing down her thrusting on my rigid pole.

She didn't slow down so kissing and sucking her tits was not possible. So they just swung around smacking me in the head. I moved one hand off my sister's ass and up to her back between her shoulder blades. If I couldn't get at least one of them in my mouth, I could get my face between them. I pushed her forward so her boobs were pressed on either side of my face.

I heard her wail. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Fuckfuckfuck, Rhett. I'm cumming on her cock. FUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEE!"

I felt her pussy squeeze me in her orgasm and I couldn't hold on any longer. "Me too, Steph. Fuck I'm cumming in you. I'm cumming in my sister. FUCK!"

"Do it, bro. Shoot off in me. Fill me up." And I did. Shot after shot erupted from my glands inside my sister. And she took it all. She collapsed on me pressing her tits into my chest.

Once we came down from our mutual orgasms, "God, Rhett, I really needed a good fucking. Who knew I could find one in my own home and not some stupid app."

nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers
12