My Sweet Tea Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"Forget it. Suffice it to say, though, you weren't my first...conquest?...since moving home. But certainly the best." She shifted in my lap, leaned back to look at me in shock and awe. "You're still hard?" I nodded. "And you did cum, right? I mean I felt it." I nodded again. "Oh, brother, you definitely are the best I'm going to have. You may ruin me for other guys."

She got off me and kneeled down on the area rug in front of the couch her arms propped up on the coffee table. She looked back at me with lust in her eyes. "How 'bout you show your sister how well you fuck her?"

She wouldn't have to ask me a second time. I clambered down behind her and guided my stiff rocket back into her port of entry. The porn was still playing, surprisingly. I grabbed her hips and started hammering away. I reached one hand around my sister rubbing her clit and also pulling her back to meet my thrusts. Having cum already, it was going to take me a while to do so a second time.

Her second orgasm, at least with my dick, of the day came quickly. I fucked her through her third before her arms gave out and she just laid across the coffee table. By the fourth, my legs started cramping up and I had to pull out. I leaned back against the couch rubbing the back of my thigh.

Out of breath, "Did you cum finally?" I shook my head.

Stephanie glanced down at my pulsing cock. "Close. But my leg cramped up."

"Can you get back on the couch?" I nodded my head.

I got up and sat down where I had been before. Stephanie gingerly got up off the floor, but rather than straddle me, began to back up to me. She sat down facing away from me. Her head laid back on my shoulders. Without looking, she guided me back into her pussy. I started bouncing her up and down my dick. My hands finally resting on her tits. Kneading and fondling her tits as she bounced and wiggled on my lap, our incestuous action reflecting in the TV.

As her fifth (I lost track by this point) orgasm was building, I erupted a second time deep inside my sister. The first rope set my sister off, but exhausted she just lay in my arms twitching as her orgasm rolled through her. Once spent, my arms went limp at my side and Stephanie rolled off me and lay on the couch on her side.

"Mmmmmmm. That was good. I'ma give you a five star Yelp rating. Best. Fuck. Ever," she drawled out. "And expect me to be a repeat customer." She had a bright smile on her face as she curled up on the couch. I realized it had been a while since I had seen my sister look so happy since having to move back home.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK, RHETT?!?"

12