All Comments on 'My Sweet Tea Ch. 01'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. I absolutely adore cunt in every way, the more I get the more I want. More and more like this please and soon. Cunt crazed fucker UK.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I would have given this a five-star rating, but it was too heavy on fucking and too light on making love. Having read through this chapter and getting the feel of it, I can already tell that in future chapters I am going to be disappointed by you adding Mom into the mix.

I am going to take a wild guess as to what the last line of the chapter alludes to. I believe that Cassandra walked in on them and caught them naked. Mom works two jobs so I would hazard that it was safe to guess that the unidentified person who made the final statement of the chapter had to be the little sister.

This would be a fantastic story if you brought more love into their emotions and kept it strictly confined to Rhett making love to Stephanie and Cassandra. But I have already read too many brother/sister incest stories on here not to recognize the trope as it is building. Just be prepared for me to start rating 'one' on all chapters where you have Rhett fuck his mom or some other family member beside his sisters.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Nice! I like where this coud go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can sexy Rhett have a dusting of sexy chest hair? Give Step something to caress, and her tits can caress his naked haired chest!

LongTimer2LongTimer2over 1 year ago

Good story. A few grammatical errors but they didn’t detract from the story. Maybe an editor would help. Looking forward to the rest. 5

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Acceptable story. I realize in a short story, there can only be slight character development. Likewise, slight plot development. No emotional attachment. Although the preceeding may be considered a little short, in real life, I have no trouble with mutually consnual incestuous relationships. By this, I mean there is no positional authority threat; no threat of emotional abandonment. and no threat of physical and/or psychological abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES