My Sweet Tea Ch. 02

Story Info
Younger sister catches us and joins the fun.
4.9k words
4.75
48.5k
78

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
502 Followers

First off, thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my stories.

This is a four part series. I am currently making a few changes to Chapter 4, but hope to have it finished before Chapter 3 is posted.

I hope you enjoy it.

All characters depicted having sex are over 18.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE FUCK, RHETT?!?"

My eyes bolted open as my youngest sister yelled at me. Fuck. What time was it? Fuck this is bad.

"Why can't you just fucking masturbate in your room like everyone else? You have to come down here and watch your porn? And with Stephanie going through a horrible break-up! What a fucking bastard you are!" At 5'2" my 18 year old sister may be small, but as a cheerleader, has quite the vocal chords.

Just then my other sister let out a moan alerting our shared sister of her, or rather someone's, presence. I glanced over at Cassie to see if she registered who had made that noise, but saw only outrage. Outrage mixed now with curiosity.

"You brought a girl home to fuck?!? Seriously, Rhett, what the fuck is wrong with you. Porn and sex in the living room? Where anyone can come in and catch you?!? You are seriously..." She had been getting closer and closer. I had been trying to telepathically tell her to just leave. To not make things worse. Of course, telepathy is a not real and thus did nothing to stop my sister's advancement.

"WHAT. THE. EVER-LIVING. FUCK? RHETT? STEPHANIE? OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOOOOOOOD!" She ran out of the room and into the kitchen.

I looked over at Stephanie and she had her hands up to her ears trying, vainly, to ease the throbbing of her ears after Cassie's outburst.

"Fuck, Steph. This is bad. What do we do?"

"Shh. Stay there. I'll deal with this."

"But how? We were caught. She knows. Oh my God. She'll tell..."

Stephanie placed a hand on my chest as she had sat up and was facing me by now. "She's my sister. I know what to say to calm her down." She was my sister, too. And closer to my age. Why was it she knew what to say to her and I didn't. Also, why is she so calm about this? But I didn't get to voice any of this. One, my mind was whirling with all the end of the world scenarios to process anything else. And two, my sister was slipping on that stupidly irrelevant shirt of hers and followed in the direction of Cassie.

I glanced over at the end table and saw a glass a quarter full of a brown liquid. Condensation had formed on the glass. I realized looking at that glass how thirsty I had become. I grabbed the glass and drained its contents down my throat. It wasn't all that surprising to taste sweet tea, but I was curious if it had been mine. It's not uncommon for us to have gallons of sweet tea in the fridge, hence why I make sure to label mine.

I was left alone with my thoughts. What had caused Stephanie to practically jump me? Why hadn't I resisted her advances? What the fuck were we going to say to Cassie? Or, for that matter, what was Stephanie telling her right now? It was at this point I heard a shriek and a loud moan. Almost as if someone had got hurt. I quickly sprung to my feet and haphazardly pulled up my jeans and made my way to the kitchen

Upon entering, I realized no one was in pain. Far from it. On the kitchen island with one foot resting on a bar stool and the other foot draped over Stephanie's bare shoulder, lay Cassie. Her cheerleader top lay discarded on the kitchen floor. Her hands were gripping the edges of the counter top. Her back was arched with only her shoulder and ass on solid surface. Mostly hidden under Cassie's cheerleader skirt, was Stephanie's head.

Stephanie had pulled a seat over. I figured at her height kneeling would have put her too low to reach Cassie's pussy and standing would have made her lean forward and, probably, a bit too uncomfortable.

"Oh. Fuck, Steph. Your tongue feels so good on my twat. How's my pussy taste, sis?," Cassie moaned.

"Mmmm...sssssssssss...gggggggggdddddddd," Stephanie mumbled in, I'm guessing, her folds.

"Oh God. That felt amazing. Do it again!"

Stephanie started "speaking" right in Cassie's pussy. The noises were more intelligible than anything, but Cassie was going off like a rocket. Stephanie stood from her seat, pushing the seat back in the process. Her head appeared and flipped the skirt up and over Cassie's tummy.

Stephanie then inserted two fingers into Cassie's pussy and began fingering our sister. "How do you like my finger, Cass? How would you like for Rhett to fuck this pretty, tight cunt of your?"

"YESSSS! Fuck me, Steph. Fuck me, loosen my cunt...loosen it for Rhett! I WANT RHETT..."

"What do you want, Cass? What do you want Rhett to do to your perfect little twat?"

"I want him...God, I want him to take me...take my...my vir...FUCK ME...virginity! FUCKING FUCK! I'M FUCKING CUUUUUMMING!"

The sight was surreal. Stephanie was ramming her fingers in and out of our sister's pussy. Cassie was squirming; I wasn't sure if she was trying to get away or trying to prolong her orgasm or if she was being tortured to death. In all of this, I was focused on one minute detail. One thing that was said. Cassie was a virgin. And she wanted me to punch her V-card.

After Cassie had finished her orgasm, Stephanie pulled her fingers from her hole and started to lick her fingers. She slowly turned towards the entrance. Once she saw my presence, she stalked up to me. Still licking her fingers. When she got to me, she wiped one of her digits on my upper lips under my nose. Then she traced that finger around my lips like a lip balm.

I couldn't help myself. God help me I tried. I licked my lips of my younger sister's nectar. It was then that Stephanie pushed the same finger in my mouth. I sucked on it. I ran my tongue over and around the invading digit.

"I was wondering how long you were going to sit on that couch, bro. So did you hear our little sister? Did you hear her scream for you?"

With the finger in my mouth, I merely nodded my head.

"Good. She's all wet and ready for you. You just need to lose these," and she quickly had my jeans around my ankles again. I was in a daze as I stepped out of my jeans and towards my panting sister.

I gripped her ankles. I caressed up her legs with a light almost feathery touch. My entire focus was on her leg where my hand touched her. I got to her knee and pulled her leg up. I kissed the inside of her thigh. I vaguely heard Cassie mewl. My kisses went further up her thigh towards her molten center. When I finally reached the apex, I lightly blew over her mound.

I looked up and saw Cassie. She was leaning on her elbows watching me, biting her lip in anticipation. "Did you mean it, Cass? Do you want me to fuck you?"

She nodded her head. "That's not good enough, Cass. I need to hear you say the words. Do you want me to fuck you. To fuck. Your virgin. Cunt?"

"Fuck, yes, Rhett. Fuck me. Take my virginity."

I pulled her closer to the edge of the counter by her ankles. Stephanie, by this point, had gotten behind me. She grasped my dick in her hand. As Cassie's body got closer to me, Stephanie guided my steel rod into our sister. How was I still so hard. I'd cum twice. Or was it three times? This is fucking insane! But once I was inside my sister, all other thoughts were vanquished from my mind.

"Oh, God. So full. Don't move. Not yet." I just held her waist. It took all my willpower not to start thrusting inside Cassie. Her pussy was so tight and welcoming. All I wanted to do was make it mine. To pound her pussy in submission to my cock. But I did as I was asked and let her get used to being impaled on my dick.

Stephanie had moved to her head. She started fondle Cassie's breasts. They were smaller than her own, probably a 32B. But they suited her small petite frame perfectly. "How's it feel, sis, to have your big brother fill you up?"

"So good. So full."

"Just wait until you feel him fuck you. Feel his hands on your hips and pull you up and own on his massive tool. Using your pretty cunt...use you like his own little fucktoy."

"Fuck. I want that...I want that so bad." Cassie looked at me and nodded her head. "I want you, bro. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me like you did to our sister."

With permission granted. I started sliding in and out of Cassie's well lubricated hole. I started slowly. Agonizingly slow. In all the way to my balls. Out all the way to the tip of my dick. In. Out. Steadily. I felt her pussy loosen up. I slid in more easily. With that ease, my pace increased. Pretty soon, Cassie was matching my thrusts. She lowered her ass when I thrust in and raised her hips when I pulled out.

After my sex session with Stephanie, I knew I wasn't going to be cumming any time soon. May as well make sure Cassie's first time was as great as I could make it. At least as great as can be being fucked on a counter top, that is.

Stephanie leaned in and kissed Cassie passionately. "You look so hot getting pounded on the counter. You look like a fucking slut. A hot fucking slut. For your brother!," Stephanie said.

"I want to be," Cassie responded looking directly at me.

"And what about me?," Stephanie asked while, at the same time, forced Cassie's chin to face her. "Don't I get something in return? Something for getting you off? Hmmm?" She pouted.

"Do you want me...to do...you know?," She tilted her head downwards.

"What do you mean?," Stephanie innocently asked with batted eye.

"Stephanie, get your ass up here so I can eat your pussy!," Cassie demanded.

"Oh, my. So demanding," she giggled as she climbed on to the counter top. She carefully placed her knees on either side of Cassie's head and lowered her pussy to her mouth. Just before Cassie's mouth was in range, "Oh and I am pretty sure there is quite a bit of Rhett's spunk in there for you to eat, as well."

Before Cassie could respond, Stephanie sank down on her haunches and covered Cassie's mouth. Stephanie, facing towards me, grasped Cassie's tits and started rubbing her sex on our younger sister's face.

"God, Rhett. Who would have thought we'd be doing this as a sibling bonding activity? Using our own sister to get ourselves off!"

"Mmmmph ggggtttt mmmm fffffff ooooooo," Cassie mumbled under Stephanie.

Stephanie, looking over her shoulder trying to see Cassie's eyes, "What was that, Cass? We couldn't understand you."

"Mmmmph ggggtttt mmmm fffffff ooooooo," she repeated.

"Didn't mom tell you not to speak with your mouth full?"

"MMMMMMM GGGGGGNNNNNNN SSSSSSSSnnnkkkkkk oooooooooo."

"What..." SMACK! With the lack of any real leverage, I was surprised my little sister could get that much force in the spanking she delivered to Stephanie's ass. "Ow, you bitch!," she cried out as she leaned up off Cassie's face.

"I SAID," Cassie began, "You have to get me off, too!"

Stephanie, rubbing her ass, responded, "Well, I thought that was obvious. So do you mind if I use your tongue some more? Or are you going to spank me again?"

"Stop being a bitch and I'll be happy to have you ride my face, sis."

Stephanie blew our sister a kiss as she regained her seat. "By the way, you're right about that mumbling in a pussy. The vibrations make all kinds of tingly sensations go straight up to your spine."

"Mmmmmmphhhh kkkkkkkkkkkknnnnnnnnn rrrrrrrrghhhhht."

"Rhett, our little sister sure knows how to eat a cunt."

"I'll...have to...take...your word...ugh, for it. But she has...the tightest...fucking...cunt I've...ever had."

Stephanie lowered her body so she was laying on top of Cassie. Being taller by almost half a foot, she was able to easily get into position to tongue Cassie's clit and my shaft as it exited her pussy. We were at it for a while just moaning and groaning. I felt Cassie's pussy clamp down on my cock in orgasm. Her legs wrapped tightly around me.

I was no where close to being done, though. I kept the pace going fucking her through her first orgasm. Her second was coming up. She started to shake and squirm, but with Stephanie on top of her she had no where to go.

She patted Stephanie's ass. Stephanie raised up. "Anything wrong, sis?"

"I'm...I need...I need to stop. I can't...can't take it...no more. Please...please, just...fucking cum. Dammit. Cum in me."

Stephanie lowered herself back on Cassie's face. She looked up at me and pulled my face down and kissed me. The kiss was full of lust and passion. When she pulled away she said, "You heard our sister, pound away and cum in her!"

I upped my speed. Cassie was unable to keep her ministrations going with Stephanie, but Stephanie wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. She was intent to watch me, her brother, cum in our sister. I had been keeping a steady pace for a while knowing it wouldn't be long for my orgasm to erupt. I was just trying to hold it off for as long as possible. But with my sister begging me to cum, I was no longer holding back.

As I railed my sister, she let out a series of high pitched wails. I thought for sure the neighbors down the street would be able to hear her moan. But I wasn't worried about that. I had a sister to cum in. It was not forceful. My older sister had taken much of my seed earlier, even at 20 with youth on my side. But it was till satisfying. Maybe I'll be able to cum with more force in Cassie later, but not today. Not now.

Having finished my orgasm, I turned around and slid to the ground resting my back against the wood of the island and closed my eyes. I heard Stephanie clamber off the island and pad her way to the refrigerator. She opened the door. I felt a blast of cold air before the door was shut again. Cassie lay on the counter top panting.

I felt a cold glass being pressed against my forehead. I grasped the offering and, without opening my eyes, solid gulp whatever was in my hand. More sweet tea. Half the glass was empty when I opened my eyes and saw Stephanie put the jug back into the refrigerator. The jug with my name on it.

"Steph, was that my sweet tea?"

"Um, yeah. We ran out of our normal batch, so I had some today. I didn't think you'd mind."

"Well...um, honestly..."

"Come on, bro! It was just a couple glasses. It was just so hot today and I was so thirsty."

"Two?!? Oh, shit. Oh fuck."

"What's the big deal?"

"The big deal? The big deal?!? The big deal is that that tea is drugged!"

"WHAT?!?"

"Look, I made a special batch for energy. Between work, school and intramural soccer I was always exhausted. So I came up with that tea. But I only ever drink one glass and only on days I have classes and work on the same day. I have no idea what drinking more than that would do. Exactly how much did you drink?"

She pulled out the jug and showed me. That was a full jug this morning. I made it fresh the night before. It was now more than half empty. "I had two glasses. Well, most of two glasses. The rest is in the living room on the end table."

I shook my head, "No, it's not."

"Oh. Well, then. I then poured Cassie and myself a glass as I was trying to explain what she walked in on. And then these three glasses." I put my head in my hands. I have no idea what kind of shit we were in for.

Was this the cause of her behavior earlier? I never did any clinical studies on my experiment. Nothing like this had happened. Or had it? I thought back on the times I had drank my sweet tea. Sure, I felt hornier than usual, but I just chalked it up to having more energy lately. It did nothing to make me lust after my sisters, though. Maybe that was the lack of opportunities for Stephanie. Or maybe she'd always had latent incestuous tendencies. No, it had to be that I was the only constant male in her life. Yes, that had to be it. I tried my hardest to convince myself that it was just a lack of opportunities. Although, Stephanie could attract just about any male, or female if she were so inclined, easily.

Also, it did nothing to justify why Cassie had wanted Stephanie and me. Cassie was popular in high school. Was absolutely gorgeous and out-going. Why would she jump into an incestuous relationship with Steph and I?

I soon felt a warm embrace. Well, technically, two warm embraces on either side of me. My half naked younger sister, she still had her skirt on, and my fully naked older sister. They each had their glasses of sweet tea in their hands. Cassie was still sipping her tea. I looked at her incredulously.

She arched her eyebrow, "What? I only had one glass," she raised her glass up to inspect it, "Glass and a half. Is it really going to get any worse than what already happened?" She took a sip. "Or, maybe I'd like to see what worse feels like if this was so bad."

Stephanie giggled, "Oh it gets much, much worse." She leaned across me, "And by worse I mean even better!"

"Ooooh, I like the sound of that!" She slammed the rest of her tea down her throat.

"What the fuck, Cass?" But I didn't get an answer from her as she was soon between my legs sucking our combined juices from my cock.

"If I were you, bro, I'd finish your tea and see how much trouble you and Cass can get into before mom comes home from work," she said as she stood and gave me a wink.

The half glass of tea I had and Cass's amazing mouth made up my mind. It was too late now any way. I gulped down the rest of my glass and watched my sister's head bob in my lap.

"You two, go and get out of here. Mom could be home any minute and I still need to get dinner ready."

Cassie let off my dick with a pop, "You aren't going to join us?"

"I had him already to myself. Seems you should get some alone time with him, now. Besides, if I joined y'all, who'd get dinner made?"

Stephanie, after she had moved back home, had taken to doing the cleaning and cooking. Mom insisted she didn't need to, but Stephanie had told her that she felt she was taking advantage of mom's goodwill. Mom kept telling Stephanie she could never take advantage when she would always be there to take care of her daughter, or any of her children. Stephanie still did all of the housework. Deep down I think mom appreciated it, though.

"So, big brother, want to take me to your room? See what we can do before dinner?"

"With a proposition like that, how could I say no?"

"Piggyback ride?"

"Sure." I had never given a piggyback ride to a naked teenager before. Normally, she would be quite easy to pick up and carry. At just over 100 pounds, she was quite light. What made it difficult, aside from the nakedness, was the sweat and juices running down her thighs. Right where I needed my hands to get a grasp on this slippery teenager.

We were finally situated and about to make it to my room before Stephanie called out, "Wait! Grab your clothes before mom gets home!" Stephanie threw Cassie's top and bra at us, which landed on Cassie's head, before jamming her panties in Cassie's mouth. My pants, which had the boxers in them went over our shoulders. I went out to the living room and was able to fumble around and get my t-shirt in my hands without, thankfully, dropping Cassie nor falling over myself.

With clothes in hand, and on head and shoulders, we managed to get to my room. Once there, I backed over to my bed and unceremoniously dropped my sister on my bed. "Hey! That's no way to treat a lady!"

"When I finally bring a lady to bed, I'll remember that."

"Hmmmph! If you hadn't fucked me so well, I may have held that against you." She proceeded to toss the clothes that were hanging off her to the side of the bed.

"Oh, yeah?" I dropped my clothes to the floor. "And since I fucked you so well, what will you hold against me?"

"I think I have something you'd really like to be held against." She got up on her knees as she reached behind her to unzip her skirt.

nosliwec
nosliwec
502 Followers
12