My Sweet Tea Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
502 Followers

"Yeah. I think you might!" I launched myself on the bed turning slightly in midair to land on my back next to my younger sister. I pulled her on top of me once I landed. We made out on the bed. My hands keeping hers behind her. She squirmed her way out of my clutches. And sat up. Her hands still behind her back and her tits jutting out.

"Do you like my tits, Rhett?" I nodded my head.

"What do you like about them? They're quite small."

I sat up. Did she really not know how beautiful she was. I held her hips and looked into her eyes. "Your tits are magnificent. They frame your body so well." I reached up and touched them for my first time. They fit in my hands perfectly. I then released them and made my hands come out further. "You'd look silly with massive jugs like these. Hell, your cheerleading days would be over! You'd topple over from the weight." I shrank my hands to a slightly smaller size. "These might do, but again look how small everything else is about you." I cupped her breasts again. "Nope. These are perfect!"

I leaned down and kissed each one. I went back to the first and gave it more kisses. Then the other. Always bestowing the same amount of attention to each. I had no idea why Cassie would think her breasts weren't good enough, but I was going to show her I loved them both just as they are. Her hands were clutching my hair as I lavished attention on her breasts. Until, that is, she gently pulled me up so we could kiss.

She wrapped me in her arms as we made out in my bed. She leaned into me and I lost my balance. We tumbled backwards. But we didn't stop kissing. I ran my hands up and down her back. She just clutched me in a way that made it feel like she would never let me go. Almost like she was afraid I was dissipate into thin air. My hands made it to the zipper on her skirt. She had only managed to get it half way before she forgot about it. I eased the zipper the rest of the way.

She broke the kiss and pulled her head away to look down at me. "Naughty boy! Getting your younger sister naked in your bed. Tsk tsk. I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."

"Oh, no. Whatever will that be?"

"Well, since you asked, actions have consequences, brother. So you should never do something like that unless you intend to follow through with it!" She wiggled out of her skirt and sat up straight.

I was looking up at my sister in all her naked glory. I rested my hands on her hips. Her eyes were fiercely eye-fucking me. Her breath was heavy and her breasts were heaving. "And what if I tell you I intend to follow through with my actions?"

"I'd say you learned your lesson, dear brother." She backed up so my cock was at her entrance.

"I think, if you really want me to learn my lesson, you should guide me into your entrance. You know so I really know what intentions I was giving off, by you know, undressing you."

She smiled wantonly, "Oh, you do now? You want your little sister," she grabbed my cock and pointed it straight up, "to guide your massive cock," she lowered herself so just the tip was parting her folds, "up into her tiny, tight, twat," she sank down until half my length was inside her, "and I bet you want her to ride your cock," I was balls deep in my younger sister, "until you cum deep inside her, don't you?" She gyrated her hips.

"I want to watch you. I want to watch you use my cock to get off. I want you to cum on my cock. Show me how much you want your brother to fuck you. Then, once you get off, I am going to have you on your hands and knees as I fuck you from behind. Is that what you want?"

She nodded her head as she started to ride my cock. I gazed longingly at my sister. She blushed as I roamed my eyes lovingly across her exposed body. My hands grazed up her silky smooth sides before pressing against her boobs. Her tits really did fit perfectly in his hands. Her stiff nipples poking his palms.

She put her hands on my chest as she rode my length. Letting out moans of enjoyment. "Fuck, Rhett, I never thought sex would be so great. I hope you don't mind, but I may be asking for more of this in the future."

At this point, I don't think I could resist the urge to fuck either of my sisters. And was hoping they had felt the same way. Seems I didn't have to worry about Cassie, though. She collapsed on my chest, shivering from her latest orgasm. "God, I love how you look at me when I fuck you, Rhett."

I stroked her back, still hard and inserted in her pussy. "How do I look at you?"

"You look at me like," she paused as she tried to form the words, "I don't know. Like I'm the most beautiful person you have seen. But, also, with all the love you have for me as your sister. It's just...it makes me want...it makes me feel so loved, I guess."

I kissed the top of her forehead. "I do love you, Cass. Nothing's gonna change that."

She smiled up at me. "Good! But I think you promised me some doggy-style fucking."

"You sure? You seem pretty content lying here like this," I motioned across her body, "on me."

"You do make a good snuggle pillow, but your hard cock pressed so devilishly wicked in me is making it hard to snuggle. So maybe, if you cum, this problem will ease and we can get a nap."

"Do you think that'll work?"

"It's my working theory."

"Well, I am all for the scientific process. I guess it's time to test your working theory." I slipped from under her and maneuvered her so she had her ass up in the air. She got up on her elbows and looked over her shoulder at me.

I couldn't believe this young woman was in my bed. I ran my hands up the back of her thighs to her ass. Then, my hands ran between her cheeks and to her inner thighs where I pushed them apart. I took my shaft in hand and inserted myself once again inside my younger sister.

I grabbed her waist and hammered inside of her. She started moaning louder and louder. I had images flash before my eyes of all the sex I'd had today with my two sisters. The looks on their faces. The sounds they emanated. All of it. With everything that has happened so far and the sounds coming from below me, I unleashed more of my seed into my sister.

Spent, I rested my chest on her back holding her up. I rolled to my side. With my arm still clutching around her waist, I pulled her down with me. My wilting penis slipped out of her pussy as we drifted off for a well-deserved nap.

I faintly heard her whisper, "I love you, Rhett."

nosliwec
nosliwec
502 Followers
12