All Comments on 'My Sweet Tea Ch. 02'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg absolutely fucking red hot, the lucky fucker, shagging both sisters. I absolutely adore cunt in every way, especially fucking one while eating another, then swapping. Incestuous sex is even better. So sucking fucking hot. I want to take them both together. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

loveofstoryloveofstoryover 1 year ago

Wow! Very powerfully written, I loved the way you described the sex. I was turned on the entire time! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really like the story and the concept. There are a few grammatical and Point of Views errors but still very enjoyable. Looking forward to the next installment.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

More please, such a hot sexy tale. what will happen next I wonder? Maybe mum catches them and wants some herself.

ChapmanGolferChapmanGolferover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the remaining installments. Great concept, I hope you expand on the relationships evolving with the added sexual contact.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Story getting better. As a romantic, I finally read the word "love" used between two people. I one hope is that this series is not based on drug induced sex. I do not read these stories foor the sexual exploits. I red them for the chemistry, emotional attachment, adoration and romantic intimacy between people who honestly love each other unconditionally without shame, guilt, self-loathing or fear of judgemental disappointment/disapproval.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

This could have been handled better at the beginning of this chapter. The segue between getting caught and Stephanie seducing Cassie just feels totally off balance. You should have had Rhett hear them arguing that calms down into conversation then deafening quiet before Cassie moans out something, maybe an "Oh My God" that Rhett can expound upon the difference from the ones she said when she busted them.

I enjoyed sister/sister incest very much and Cassie admitting to Rhett that she wanted to give him her cherry 🍒 even though Stephanie has already busted her hymen with her fingers years ago. If you keep Mom out of the incest then I'll be happy. 😊 But I already know that a snowball has a better chance of not melting in hell. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES