My Sweet Tea Ch. 03

Story Info
Older sister lures mom into our incestuous bond.
4.6k words
4.74
40.2k
60

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
497 Followers

First off, thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my stories.

This is a four part series. I have finished part four already. I am just waiting for this part to be posted before submitting the final part.

I hope you enjoy it.

All characters depicted having sex are over 18.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up still cradling Cassie. I gently withdrew my arm from under her head. She groaned at the disturbance, but didn't wake. I slipped out of bed and threw on a pair of sweats. I decided I really needed to figure out what I had laced my sweet tea with. So I jumped on my computer. It was the only thing I really splurged on.

The supplements I had added was mostly Chinese herbal medicines. But I had purchased them from a store in a predominantly white neighborhood with very little Chinese influence. Perhaps, some of the effects weren't actually what they had been advertised as. (And of course I needed to find out what that illicit drug really was as well.)

Doing my my research, I found that some of the herbs I used did have additional effects that weren't mentioned in the shop. Some of which, enhanced others I used. Then came the doozy. The drug I had procured was a new designer drug on the market. It was similar to ecstasy, but with some changes to its molecular compound.

Turns out that all of these herbs coupled with the drug really did a number on myself and my sisters. For one, it seems to effect women more acutely than males. It did the same thing, just more pronounced, like a higher sex drive. Due to the fact that Stephanie had had two and a half glasses and Cassie had a full glass whereas I had only half a glass plus a built up tolerance, it had hit Stephanie and Cassie harder than myself. The biggest one, at least concerning me, was some of the herbs promoted sexual stamina and a reduced refractory period.

My biggest concern, though, was how will my sisters react once the drugs leave their system. Are they going to be guilt-ridden? Or blame me for taking advantage of their heightened states? With a drug like ecstasy, sexual inhibitions would be lowered. I just hope this dalliance doesn't end up dividing us.

I heard rustling behind me as Cassie started to rouse. "Mmmmmm. Whatcha doin'?," she groggily inquired.

"Just some research. How do you feel?"

"Like I just had the best fuck in my life. No, wait. It, literally, was the best fuck of my life wasn't it?"

"About that..."

"Wait. Do you regret doing...that?"

"I mean, I am your older brother. I'm supposed to protect..."

"Fuck that, Rhett! You hear me?," she had sprung out of my bed and turned my computer chair to face her so quickly I didn't have any idea how she moved so quickly. "This was the single best day of my life. You are not going to take this from me. You aren't going to make me regret this." She plopped down on my lap straddling my hips. "I love you. Okay? All of my heart. All those years you took me to school, helped with my homework, everything. I compare every boy...every...single...guy...I meet to you. And not one compares to you."

She bent down to kiss me. I just held her close to me. Once the kiss broke, "But the tea, Cass, there's drugs...I drugged you. Can't you see?"

"Sure. It might have something to do with what happened. But not everything. Not what was in here," she touched her chest, "or here," she touched my chest. "When I caught you on the couch, I lost it. I have wanted you for so long, brother. And you flaunting it out front wasn't something I could deal with. Then, I heard another woman and I got jealous. To find out that it was our sister, I was furious. I was so mad at Stephanie for taking you from me. At you, because why couldn't you do that to me. And at myself, for not going after what I wanted to begin with."

She sniffled and continued, "When Stephanie came into the kitchen, she poured a glass of that tea for each of us. She tried to explain what happened, but even she was surprised with what had gone on. The more she talked and the more we sipped the tea, the more turned on I got. We got. I was admiring her body in that flimsy little shirt that hid nothing. And I realized why you had to have her. I wanted her too. When she leaned in to kiss me, I just melted into her. I can't blame you for wanting her, but now we can all share each other."

"But Mom..."

"We'll have to be careful, for sure, but with all the time she isn't here I'm sure we can fool around quite a bit."

"So is Steph wanting to keep going?"

"I dunno. We'll just have to ask her. If not, more for me. But, from what I can figure, more on how she said what she said than what she said, it sounded like she needed to be fucked. It sounded like it had been a long time, even while living with her ex, since she'd had sex. Of course, sex with her brother may be on her menu as well."

At the word menu, both Cass's and my stomachs started to growl. "Speaking of food, I wonder how much longer before dinner," Cassie said. She looked past my shoulder to my desk clock and saw the time. "Shit! I better get to my room and change before Mom finds me like this."

She quickly gathered her clothes and scampered to the door. "Wait! Your panties," I said noticing them still on the floor.

She went and picked them up and flung them at me. "Keep 'em. You earned it." She beamed brightly and bolted to her room.

I stared at my computer screen and the information I had gathered. Did I regret what happened? Did I want this new situation to end? It seemed my sister, at least one, was uninterested in stopping. But someone had to be rational, though. So much could go wrong. Mom, while often out of the house, would surely be able to, in time, figure out what was going on.

While deep in concentration, I heard a knock on the door. Through the cracked door, "Hey, dinner's ready," followed by the padding of feet. I got up and grabbed a t-shirt and threw it on as I made my way to the dining room.

"...should get out more. You're still sexy as hell, mom," I heard Stephanie saying.

As I made my way through the kitchen to the dining room, I saw mom was finishing up a glass of tea. Presumably, a glass of my sweet tea. I cocked my eyebrow at my older sister, but she just smirked and gave me a wink.

"Thanks, Steph, but I doubt very much I am, as you say 'sexy as hell'."

"Nonsense, mom! I had a couple of boyfriends that couldn't keep their eyes off you, In fact, some of my girl friends mentioned having...thoughts...about you while growing up."

Sighing, "Even so, I don't really have much time, or energy, to pursue a relationship." But I could tell mom was enjoying the praise that Stephanie was bestowing on her. "But I appreciate the compliments." Mom went in for a side hug with Stephanie, but Stephanie turned and caught mom in a full frontal hug. Breasts pressing up against breasts. Stephanie leaned in and gave mom a lingering kiss on the lips. Not long enough for it to be inappropriate, but long enough for mom to awkwardly pull away. Mom walked past Stephanie, who smacked mom on her ass and gave her a wolf whistle on her way past. Mom looked back, blushed, and turned back heading to the table.

"Great, Rhett! Just in time. Help me carry out dinner."

"What are you doing?!?," I whisper yelled at Stephanie.

"What? I am just trying to get mom to realize she could use some companionship."

"Did you give her some of my tea?"

"I told her how good it was and how much Cass and I liked it. So, of course, I had to offer her a glass. It's a warm day, she just got off from work and could use a nice refreshing drink. It wasn't my fault she had a second glass."

My eyes bugged out. She gave our mom TWO glasses of sweet tea? I noticed she had the remaining jug of sweet tea left out for our dinner.

"Stop looking at me like that! Today was fine and, based on personal experience, mom'll want to have an experience soon as well."

"Do you know what was in the tea?," I ask suspiciously.

"Not exactly, but I know the effects of ecstasy, or molly, to know the general idea of what was added to your tea. There was something different about it, though. Like I knew what I was doing, who I was doing it with, but I couldn't stop. Actually, didn't want to stop. It's why, once we got into the kitchen, I immediately gave Cassie some as well. The results were much like my own so figured getting mom involved would make it easier for us all to keep this new development from ending."

Oh my God. My sisters had no intention of quitting whatever this is. In the back of my head, a very quiet voice echoed in the silence, Is this really that bad of an idea, though? Of course it was, but I realized I had no desire to stop either.

I carried the pot of spaghetti while Stephanie carried out the jug and plate of garlic Texas toast. Cassie came up behind us. "Be a dear, Cass, and grab the parmesan cheese for me, sis," Stephanie called over her shoulder.

We sat at the table and ate our food, finished my freshly made sweet tea and talked about our day. Turns out mom didn't have her second job today. Stephanie insistently interjected her day's activities with subtle innuendos. Obviously, since I knew exactly what she was implying, thought she was blatantly telling our mom of the sexual escapades we three had been involved in. But mom either didn't understand what our sister was trying to infer or she didn't care. At that point, with the sweet tea, either option was perfectly viable.

Upon finishing dinner, Cassie got up and cleared the table and mom stood up, "I think I am going to call it an early evening."

"Actually, mom," Stephanie started, "since you have the night off, why don't we make it a family movie night? It's been too long since we all were free. It'd be nice to spend some more time with each other."

"Well, I suppose that would be nice. Get to spend the night with my three babies," mom beamed. "I just want to finally get out of these work clothes. I'll just be a minute."

"Sure, mom. I'll go find something to watch while Cass and Rhett load the dishwasher."

As mom wandered off to her bedroom, Stephanie pulled me aside. "You may as well start making some more sweet tea while we wait for mom." She showed me the empty jug.

I set the stove on high with a pan of water to boil. I went to my room and found my mixture of herbs and drugs. I had them in individual sealed containers. One container per gallon of tea. With container in hand, I made my way back to the kitchen where Cass was rinsing the used dishes and putting them in the dishwasher.

While I busied myself with the tea making process, Stephanie was in the front room perusing the streaming services we had available for tonight. With Cass and my tasks completed, we headed to the living room. Cass walked intimately close to me as we made our way to the couch that started today's events.

The couch was big. I sat near the middle, which was aligned directly center of the TV, with Cass on my left and Stephanie was situated next to Cass. This left my right for mom to sit. Stephanie kept scrolling through the titles and anxiously looking at the clock.

She glanced across Cass and asked me, "Rhett, go find out what's taking mom so long, please."

I got up with a groan from Cassie as she had to remove her head from my shoulder and unwrap her arms from around me. Seems she wasn't interested one bit in ending what we had started today. "Seriously, Cass, it'll be less than a minute and you can snuggle with him again."

I went to mom's bedroom and as I brought my hand up to knock on her door a sound stayed my hand. At first, it was a faint sound. A buzzing sound. It sounded like a fan, but the fan was revved up a little too high. Then a moan. OH, GOD! Mom was masturbating behind that door. I scampered back to the living room. I saw Cassie had shifted so she now snuggled up on Stephanie.

"So? Is she coming?," Stephanie asked.

"Maybe."

"Maybe? What's that mean?"

"She was...I mean, I didn't want to interrupt her."

"Fine! I'll go fetch her."

I sat down and Cassie immediately shifted to snuggle with me. A few seconds later Stephanie came back giggling as she plopped back on the couch.

"Yeah. I see what you meant by maybe coming. But, by the time I got there she was definitely cumming." Cassie gave our sister an inquisitive look. To which, Stephanie made a lewd hand jester to signify a female masturbating. "But I made sure she knew we were waiting on her."

It didn't take long after that for mom to come and join us looking a bit flustered. She was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt from a concert of a band long disbanded (she had kept a lot of dad's old shirts and adopted them as her sleep wear) and a pair of satin shorts. She sat down on the end chair, but Stephanie wasn't having that. "Mom, there's plenty of room on the couch beside Rhett."

"Oh, no, I'm quite fine over here. Thanks, though."

"Mo-om," Stephanie said drawing out the monosyllabic word into two. "Come on. It's family movie night. Can't really be a family movie night with you clear across the room from us." In reality, mom was only a few feet away.

"Yeah. I suppose you're right," mom said as she got up and joined us on the couch. "What's tonight's movie, then?"

Stephanie flipped through the offerings landing on a movie I had heard a lot about but hadn't yet watched. "Blue is the Warmest Color. It's a romantic drama about a girl discovering herself and finding love. It's won some awards and such."

It was a long movie. I can't profess I paid attention through it all. One, it was French and subtitled. But mainly I had a young woman on one side of me with her dainty hand inside my sweats stroking my dick constantly. Cassie had made sure to place my hand inside her shorts so I could finger her, as well. On the other side, I had a mature woman squirming in her place. At one point, I swear she started masturbating beside me before she realized where she was and who she was with and quickly stopped. Then she would forget again and start all over. For two hours this went on.

Until Stephanie leaned over Cassie and I, "You know mom, it'd be less distracting if you let Rhett just take care of you."

I stared at Stephanie aghast. I was about to reprimand her before mom stated, "Wh-what did you say? Why would you say such a thing?"

"Because, mom, we all know what you were doing in your room. We all know what you are doing out here. And, quite frankly, we all understand. It's been a long time since you've been laid and you are probably itching to get some relief. Rhett's the only one here with a dick, unless you have a nice hard strap-on for Cass or I to wear, to really give you the fucking you need."

I was shocked Stephanie would be so direct. So shocked, in fact, I couldn't even form words to respond to her. Mom seemed to be just as shell-shocked. But glancing down at Cass, who still had her hand stroking my dick, looked absolutely wanton in her desire.

"I...he's my son. You're my daughters. It's so...no, it's wrong! I mean," she looked down. The blanket covering Cass and I was moving up and down right over my crotch. Cassie was no longer hiding her ministrations to my penis.

"Rhett? Are...are you...oh, God...you're masturbating?"

"Well, yes and no, mom," Cassie said. "He is fingering me, and has been all through the movie, and I am giving him a handjob." As Cassie said this, Stephanie yanked the blanket off of us and flung it to the floor.

"Oh...oh, God!," mom wailed as she bolted from the room.

"Shit!," I said.

"Fuck! I thought that would work," came from Stephanie.

I pulled Cassie's hand out of my sweatpants as I extricated my fingers from her tight slit. I got up and made my way to our mom's bedroom. In her haste, she hadn't closed the door. She lay on her stomach on her bed.

I tentatively knocked on her door. "Mom?" She didn't respond. "Mom? Can I come in? I'd like to try to explain, if I could."

She rolled over and sat up, her legs dangling from the end of the bed. "Explain? Explain how my children are...are...what? Having sex?"

I carefully made my way into her room. "Yes. In a sense. It was a shock to me too."

She looked at me guardedly. "How did...? When did...? I just...I can't..." She held her face in her hands.

"Well the when is easy. It started today. The how is harder. I still don't know the entire thing. Still searching for the answers. But the short of it is this. The sweet tea I make for myself is to help me gain energy, but I had to add some things in it. Mostly Chinese herbal medicines, but I also laced it with what has similar characteristics to ecstasy. It's never effected me quite like today, but when Stephanie and--later--Cassie drank it...well, this happened. I don't know why it effected them so much when it never did for me. Again, before today, that is."

My mom had been looking at me during this whole explanation. But I also noticed her eyes drifting due south. I hadn't lost my erection. Damn that tea. My mom licked her lips.

"So you and your sisters...?" I nodded my head. "Do you want...do you find me attractive?" Again I nodded my head.

Even at 42, almost 43, years old, mom had an amazing figure. She was about Stephanie's height, slightly taller at 5'8" and her boobs were similar size. I'd seen her bras in the laundry and found her to be a 36C. Sure she wasn't quite as fit as either Stephanie or Cassie, but with her working as much as she did and the yoga she did to keep up some active lifestyle she wasn't overweight, either.

"Mom, you are gorgeous. It's obvious that my sisters inherited their looks from you. And they are smoking hot. As are you."

"But, Rhett, it's incest!"

"I know. But after today, I don't think I really care. I love my sisters. I love you. And nothing we do is going to change that. I did a lot of thinking today. Well, when I wasn't having sex. And the lingering thought I keep having is if we actually want this and no one is being forced then what's the harm? If it's just a way for you to get off, then I don't think it's any worse than hugging. I don't know maybe it's the drugs talking, the handjob Cassie was giving me, or what. But I just don't care any more and want what I want. Morals be damned."

Mom got off the bed and sashayed her way to me. "So if I did this," she pulled me into a kiss. And not a mother-son kiss, but rather a deep, passionate, I-haven't-seen-you-in-months lover's kiss. She pulled away.

I wrapped my arms around her and sank into another kiss with my mom. One hand went behind her neck holding her face to mine. My other hand slipped down to her ass and gripped it firmly. I slowly walked her back to the bed.

"Please..." Her knees hit the edge of the bed and she fell to her ass on the bed.

"Please? What, mom? What do you want?" I looked down at my mom.

"I need...your sister interrupted me...I was close...then, the movie...I need to cum."

I leaned down and kissed mom again. I gently pushed her back to the bed. I leaned back and ran my hands along her sides pulling her shirt up. I stopped as the shirt was just below her breasts. I looked at her imploringly. She nodded her head. I slipped the shirt over her breasts. She leaned up so I could pull it the rest of the way off.

Mom was breathing heavily. Her breasts rising and falling. I leaned down on the ground and pulled her shorts off. She hadn't bothered with underwear. Unlike my sisters', mom left hair on her mound. She had it trimmed in a triangle. I started massaging my mother's calves while kissing her legs. I slowly crept my attentions up her leg then started lavishing attention on her opposite leg.

Mom was lowly moaning as I worked my way up to her dripping, needy cunt. Once I got there, I wasted no time as I licked around her lips. I started kissing and nibbling on her labia. I kissed up her stomach to her breasts. One hand I slipped inside the folds of my mother. The other massaged a breast. I kissed my way up to her face as we began making out on her bed. It was surreal fingering my mother while passionately kissing her and groping her breast.

nosliwec
nosliwec
497 Followers
12