All Comments on 'My Sweet Tea Ch. 03'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ChapmanGolferChapmanGolferover 1 year ago

I love the idea and pace of this story... it needs an additional round of editing. At a few points the grammatical errors are a bit distracting from the story. Great work, I hope you can add another round of editing on the future stories.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

A private family harem is what he has now. Interesting to see where this goes if you write more of the story please.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I like the story. I do not doubt the existence of love between the family members. Character development has not been to the depth that I can not guess at the psychological stability of the individuals; ascertain their degree of self-assurrance, selfconfidence, and/or state of ego and id; nor their ability to freely accept their new relationship without guilt, shame, jealousy and/or self-loathing. Love is never wrong nor does it have boundaries.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

The first couple of paragraphs with Rhett and Cassie were great, but then it quickly went straight into the sewer. I warned you about including Mom was going to ruin this for me, but you did it anyway. 😒 1/5

killerbeeezkillerbeeezabout 1 year ago

Including the mom was a hot choice. Ignore the tool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES