My Sweet Tea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slinked down her body back to her pussy and started licking her. I was going to make my mother cum on my tongue. I pushed my finger in and out while eating her out. She started squirming and moaning loudly. I was sure my sisters could hear her, but what did it matter?

Her orgasm came crashing down on her. She wasn't vocal like my sisters outside of the moans and grunts, but I could still tell when her orgasm started.

"Wow. I can't believe we never jumped him before now," Stephanie said from behind me. I turned around and noticed we had an audience.

"Right?," Cassie responded.

Mom lay beneath me panting. She glanced at me, "I need you to fuck me, Rhett. I haven't had a cock in me for almost fifteen years."

"Come on, sis," Stephanie voiced, "Let's get a closer look at our brother's work." Stephanie led Cassie to the bed by her hands. They dropped each other's hands as they went on either side of the bed. They sat down on either side of mom and watched as I guided myself in mom's pussy.

Cassie started running her fingertips along mom's side until she reached her breast. She looked down almost startled she had started touching mom so intimately, but looked at her and smiled. As I was thrusting in and out of mom, Cassie leaned down and started to suckle at her breast.

Stephanie, seeing this, began to imitate our younger sister. Mom started stroking her daughters' backs while moaning as she was close to another orgasm. As much sex as I have had today, I was surprised I could still be going. But my orgasm was a long way from coming.

Once mom's second orgasm started, she was running her hands through my sisters' hair and pressing them firmly on her breasts. My sisters were clutching each other's hands across mom's tummy. They leaned across mom's prone body and began kissing each other.

Once she came down from her climax, my sisters looked over at each other lust in their eyes. They helped each other up and went to the head of the bed. Stephanie lay down and looked up at Cassie, invertedly. Cassie leaned down and kissed her forehead, then her nose, down to her mouth. Slowly kissing and crawling her way down Stephanie's body. Being a king sized bed, they were easily able to lay across the bed. Cassie eventually stopped her descent when she came face-to-pussy with Stephanie. Stephanie grabbed her tight ass and pulled Cassie's twat to her face as Cassie lowered her face to Stephanie's quim.

Mom angled her head to try and get a visual of what was going on above her head, but couldn't. So she moved up and off my cock and flipped over on her stomach to watch her daughters 69-ing. She looked back at me, "Well, go ahead and keep fucking me. I can't let you go to bed in this state, Rhett."

I proceeded to impale my mother once again with my spear. As my sisters ate each other out, I fucked our mom in her bed. I grabbed her hips as my pace quickened. I was closing in on, I lost count, of yet another orgasm. The sound of our slapping bodies and my sisters moaning in each other's cunts filled the room. Mom clenched the sheets as her pussy tightened around my shaft as I came deep inside of her. My sisters were close to their respective orgasms as well.

We each lay where we were, me atop mom and Cassie on top of Stephanie, panting and sweating from the exertion we had put ourselves through. I finally rolled off mom and looked at the ceiling.

What was going to happen now? Where do we go from here? I had no idea, but I knew life was never going to be the same again. Of that I was sure. Eventually, I got off the bed and headed to my room. I heard scrambling behind me, but I didn't look back. I was exhausted and needed sleep.

I was only in bed for a short time when I heard a light knock at my door.

"Come in," I groaned.

The lights were off, but the silhouette was unmistakable. Cassie stood in my doorway. She stood there for a few seconds before she closed the door behind her. With no lights on, she vanished from my sight, but I could hear her bare feet padding around my room. She slipped into my bed and pulled the covers over her.

"What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to sleep so be quiet." She grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her naked body. She wiggled her ass against me until she found a comfortable spot and drifted to sleep in my arms. I wondered if, when I woke up in the morning, this would turn out to be some dream. I kissed her between her shoulders and fervently hoped it wasn't as I, too, fell asleep.

12