All Comments on 'My Sweet Tea Ch. 04'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Loved it but I feel you stopped short of what this could have been for the kids. I would have thought Cassie was looking for a life with Rhett and some babies and maybe Stephanie would like that too.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I liked the story. I was hapy to learn that the sex was not based on the "tea" but actual love for each other and the individual's wants and needs to please each other. Itwould be nice to see how everyone ended up. It is a given that Stephanie becomes a couple with her boss. I would like to find out what Cassie's terms are. Finally, I could not determine if the mother only wants sex from her son or did she develop real "feelings" for him. I am pleased that no one experienced shame, guilt, shame or self-loathing about the faily interaction. Unconditional love is not wrong.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Agree with Frankie - LOL! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must say, the entire series you have written was done very well. Thank you for sharing.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Rhett and Cassie should have a commitment ceremony since they can't legally get married and then make babies together. Cassie is totally besotted with Rhett and he should appreciate the blessing that that truly is. He needs to strengthen his own feelings for Cassie and go all in. But the mother/son incest still earned this a 1/5 in spite of all the other excellent points.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great story but the ending seemed a little rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Sweet Tea Series Info