My Sweet Tea Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked. I have never once been allowed in a girl's ass before. And my first time will be with my sister! I was behind Stephanie before I even realized and was lining up my missile before Cassie broke my train of thought.

"Wait, Rhett!" I looked at her dumbfounded. Why was she now denying me my sister's ass? "You need to lube first."

Oh fuck me! In my haste I was about to sodomize my sister mostly dry by this point. I hopped off the bed and found the tube my sister had discarded on her dresser when she was rubbing her dildo. I squeezed a generous amount in my hands and began wanking my shaft. I then carried it over to the bed where I put a huge squirt of it in and around my sister's anus.

Once sufficiently lubricated, I gingerly inserted my cock up my sister's rectum. When it got too tight, I would slowly withdraw and then slowly push in to widen the gap. In pretty short order, I was balls deep. I held still with my cock impaling Stephanie while she got used to the invasion.

I just held her from the back trying to convey all the love I could in a single touch. She restarted her thrusting of Cassie below her. In doing so, she also started dislodging from my dick. But she soon backed up on my shaft. As she was speeding up, she was effectively fucking herself on me while also fucking Cassie.

No longer worried about hurting my older sister, I grabbed her by the waist and began to fuck her with wild abandon. And she took every bit of it like a champ. Her arms gave out and she collapsed on top of Cassie while I kept fucking her until my second orgasm built and crested over me.

I collapsed on top of Stephanie, and in essence, on top of Cassie. I heard a grunt as our combined weight rested on the smallest of our family. I held onto Stephanie and rolled to the side. She inn turn rolled Cassie on her side and we ended up with me spooning Stephanie who was holding Cassie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, during Spring Break, Cassie, Stephanie and myself were enjoying our time off from school. We were all in the living room naked and having sex. We took and old Twister game out and replaced the colored dots with different positions. I became "left foot", Cassie was "right foot", Stephanie was "left hand" and all three of us were "right hand". So we would spin the dial, set the timer on a cell phone for five minutes and do the sexual act depicted on the color.

Stephanie was watching the timer as Cassie and I were engaged in another random sexual position, the pinball wizard. Her weight was resting on her shoulders as I was fucking her in a kneeling position while I supported her lower half by holding her ass. Her legs wrapped around my waist. The timer had long gone off, but Cassie and I were too far gone to care. Stephanie was furiously masturbating watching us. The door opened and closed and still we carried on.

"So this is how your first day of Spring Break went, huh?," mom stated.

Stephanie jumped at the unexpected disturbance. "Oh, God, mom. You startled me."

"So what's this?" She held up the altered Twister dial.

"We made some improvements of the game," Stephanie replied.

"I see. I am not sure Hasbro would agree."

Stephanie got up off the couch and made her way to mom. She hungrily made out with mom as I fucked my sister in front of them. Stephanie led our mom to the couch and handed her the strap-on.

"Please mom. I am so horny. But the dial chose Cassie instead."

"Well, I am supposed to help out my children," she said with a glint in her eye as she quickly undressed and donned the strap-on.

However, she went to the arm chair and sat down on it. She beckoned Stephanie over, she quickly moved to our mother. She climbed into our mother's lap and guided the dildo into her sopping cunt.

"So how long has this been going on?"

"Most of the day. We took a break for lunch, though."

Stephanie began to bounce up and down on mom's silicon cock.

"I kind of like that position Cassie's in, but I don't think I can hold you up. Maybe we can improvise, though."

Mom took one of Stephanie's legs and straightened it out to the back of the couch. She did the same thing with the other leg. Mom then scooted closer to the edge of the chair and started pushing Stephanie backwards off the chair.

Stephanie caught herself with her arms. Mom held on to her waist, never letting the strap-on slip from Stephanie's cunt. Once Stephanie was on the ground, mom began thrusting her hips up to start fucking her daughter.

Cassie and I had finished our orgasm and were resting watching mom hammer into our older sister. Stephanie had been on edge for so long she wasn't able to hold off her orgasm for very long. She came screaming like a banshee. Stephanie shook and slumped fully on the floor slipping off mom's appendage.

Mom, however, was just getting started. She beckoned to Cass and I. But with me being spent, I morosely had to shake my head. Cass crawled towards our mother. Once she got to the chair, she turned her ass towards our mother.

Mom easily guided her slick toy into Cassie's slit and proceeded to fuck her doggy-style. Cassie was pushing herself back as mom thrust forward, but her eyes fell on our sister. She slowly started to crawl over Stephanie. Slowly enough not to let the plastic dick slip from her, but mom noticed where she was headed and was able to anticipate her movements.

Pretty soon, Cassie was positioned over Stephanie in a 69 while mom fucked her youngest. I slowly started to stroke my cock as new life started to resurrect my erection. Mom saw this and licked her lips.

I thought I was done, but it seems I just needed a little motivation to keep going. I stood up and walked behind mom. I pressed her back down a little so I could guide my dick into her pussy. I was soon fucking mom with long, hard thrusts which had the added benefit of making mom fuck Cassie.

This went on for a few minutes as I had just cum recently. Cassie raised her head and howled as, I assume, Stephanie's mouth and mom's dildo drove her to another orgasm. She then bowed her head and began licking Stephanie earnestly until I heard a muffled scream. Mom came on my cock. She tensed up as she came, but I kept fucking her through her orgasm. Then the orgasm chain came back around once more before I came in my mother.

We lay on the ground exhausted.

"That's one way to unwind from the day," my mom jest, "But I am famished."

Stephanie gingerly rolled over and got up on shaky legs. "I have food in the crockpot. Should be ready, by now."

"Oh, good. Let's get some clothes on and eat. Afterwards, maybe I can serve some desert," our mom said with a wink.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Mother's Day, mom had a rare day in which she didn't have to work either job. So I decided to treat mom and my sisters to a nice grilled steak. My sisters were fixing the salads and vegetable dishes. We took it upon ourselves to lavish our mom for once to show our combined admiration of this remarkable woman.

Of course, after our dinner the real festivities began. We were all in mom's bed. Mom had already had a few orgasms from each of her children's tongues, but she demanded to get fucked. But Stephanie had a plan for that. She had me lay down while mom lowered herself on my erect pillar. She had slipped out of the room as mom started to rotate and grind her hips with my hard-on trapped in her pussy.

Without her sensing anything amiss, Stephanie slinked her way on the bed and pressed her strap-on dildo up our mom's ass. Mom looked back at Stephanie and huskily said, "Fuck my ass, baby." She then looked over at Cassie who lay beside us as she feverously fingered her cunt. "Why don't you get that cunt up her so I can have a helping of desert?"

Cassie beamed as she got on her feet. She stepped over my head and planted her ass on the headboard and leaned against the wall. Mom's mouth was soon attacking her youngest's delicious twat.

We didn't leave that bed except for bathroom breaks and for water.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Cassie's graduation had come, we had managed to do just about every combination of partners and sexual act we could think of. And I was enamored with each partner.

Cassie was willing to get fucked by either cock or dildo, but rarely ever used the strap-on. She would rather give oral pleasure than to do the actual fucking, unless of course she was on top fucking herself on dildo or cock. Cassie was also way more into the romance. She liked to be wined and dined, granted their were times when she would just jump in the sack when the need arose.

Stephanie was the more adventurous. She was always the one that pushed each of our limits. She was also the more vocal. While she would stay the night with her partner, she often would leave before the other woke up.

Mom tended to be more cautious. I think, in part, she was worried about people finding out about us. But part of me wondered if she was a part of this for just the sexual release. Which was fine, God knows after fourteen years of celibacy she deserved to have some sex. And as much as she desired. I hoped she would be able to move on from dad's death and find happiness again. If this helped her do that, then more power to her.

On the night of Cassie's graduation, we treated her to a very expensive dinner. We reminisced about her life growing up. All the antics she would get into and of course told her how much each of us were proud of her and her accomplishments.

Getting home, we had her go to her room. Stephanie had gotten her a sheer black babydoll outfit with matching panties. She was to come out wearing that and her graduation cap for her sexual graduation ceremony.

Mom started up the Pomp and Circumstance song as Cassie walked through the hallway. Giggling the entire way. We were standing on one side of the hallway leading to mom's room. (Mom had the largest bed of the four of us, so whenever we all four got together it was always in her room or the living room. But this was a more intimate affair so mom's room it was.) As she passed each of us, we would grope her and give her a deep kiss.

I was the last one in line and held my hand out to her as I led her to mom's room. Mom and Stephanie trailed behind. As we got to the bed, I pulled her to me as I kissed her once again. Mom and Stephanie stripped behind her before coming up to her and began undressing her.

Mom and Stephanie dragged her to the bed as I watched. They proceeded to lavish her with kisses. Sensuously caressing her body until she was squirming for release. She stared into my eyes with pleading eyes. "Rhett, take my ass."

"Are you sure?"

"I am. You took my virginity. I want you to have my last one as well."

I got on the bed and crawled over her. Mom and Steph moved out of the way as I kissed my way up Cassie's supine body. When I got to her lips, she pulled me tightly to her. I took hold of my dick and inserted it into her pussy.

"That's not my ass, bro," she said pulling away from me.

"I know, but trust me, it'll feel better this way."

As I rocked my hips in her embrace, mom and Stephanie were kissing and touching her body anywhere they could find skin. The women had done a number on Cassie, and maybe the anticipation of her first anal sex played a part, as her orgasm came quickly.

I held her as she twitched in the aftermath of her orgasm. Lovingly stroking her and softly kissing her face as I stayed embedded in her folds. When the last tremors of her orgasm faded, I pulled out and rolled her over onto her stomach.

I got the lube out of mom's nightstand drawer and rubbed it liberally on my cock and Cassie's ass. I again lowered myself on her and leaned into her ear and asked, "Are you positive you want this? And don't do it if it's only because you think I want you to."

"No. It's not for you, well, it is actually because my whole body is yours, brother. But I want to."

I slid in her ass. My well-lubricated cock met a little resistance, but I would slide in a little and wait letting her decide when she was ready for more. It took some time, but eventually she had my full length up her ass.

"How's my little sister like her big brother's dick up her ass?," Stephanie asked.

"God, this feels weird. Weird but good. So full."

With nothing to do while she I was adjusting to my size, I began massaging her back. Eventually, she began to move beneath me. It began as a slow squirm, but it built up to a rocking of her hips allowing my cock to move slightly in her ass. She looked back at me, "I think I'm ready for you to fuck me, Rhett."

"I'll go slow. You just let me know if it's too much, okay?"

She still had a look of trepidation on her face, but she nodded her head and I started to ease myself in and out of her rectum. It didn't take long before she started to match my thrusts. She even got on her elbows to help her strengthen her down strokes.

With her becoming more animated, I grabbed her waist and pulled her to her knees. This gave mom and Steph access to her hanging tits and her crotch. I soon felt Stephanie's tongue on Cassie's clit and my balls. I saw mom was massaging a tit and sucking the other one.

Her second orgasm came suddenly. She lowered her head to the mattress. Mom just barely got out from under her heaving chest. I still had a hold of her waist keeping her lower half off the bed and giving Stephanie room to keep licking our sister's snatch.

Stephanie got out from under Cassie and whispered in her ear, "Can I fuck your pussy while Rhett keeps fucking your ass?"

Cassie vigorously nodded her head. She looked at mom, "Come sit in front of me so I can eat you out while they fuck me, mom."

We had to adjust a little to accommodate this new arrangement, but once we did Stephanie lay underneath Cassie and helped coax that big dildo up in Cassie's cunt. Once settled, I was once again in my sister's ass with my hands firmly on her waist. Mom had to sit slightly to the left of Cassie so she avoided Stephanie's head.

We got into a nice rhythm the four of us. Cassie was gently rocked into mom's cunt by t he force of my thrusts. She was also moving in time on Stephanie's plastic cock by my thrusts. Cassie held on during this ordeal to her sister's tits that just happened to be right under her.

We had been going about this for a few minutes. I wanted to get Cassie off one more time, but I couldn't hold off any longer. I emptied my jizz in Cassie's ass. Cassie, feeling that warm sticky sensation, went off again. She grabbed hold of Stephanie's tits and sucked mom's clit. This set off each of the other two women. Who came first between mom and Steph, I couldn't tell you.

Cassie was worn out by the end. With everything that had gone on during the day with graduation and then the sex-fest we just had, she was exhausted. I got up to go to bed and she just held out her arms.

"Carry me to bed, please. I don't think I can walk, Rhett."

"Alright." I picked her up. She immediately wrapped herself in my arms.

I started to carry her to her bed, but she shook her head and pointed over my shoulder to my room. So I did an about-face and headed to my bed. When I put her in my bed, she scooched over to what she deemed her side and waited for me to enter the bed with her. Once I did she crawled into my arms.

"Thanks for today."

"Well, it wasn't just me, y'know."

"I know, but you did most of it. Made my first time rather painless. You're the best big brother ever."

I chuckled. "Not sure everyone would agree with that seeing as how I am fucking my younger sister."

"Pfft. They all wish they had a brother like you to fuck them."

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"Well, I am the luckiest little sister in the world. I have my big brother and my big sister fucking me whenever I want it."

"That you do."

She got serious as she asked, "What's next, Rhett?"

"Sleep."

"No, I mean for us."

"I don't know, sis. What do you want?"

"I don't know, but it almost feels like this is the end."

"Do you want it to be?"

"Not really."

"Then I don't think it is. Let's just see where it leads."

"Okay." She soon drifted off to sleep. I was soon to follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Cassie's cheerleading and academics, she had been able to get a scholarships to quite a few universities, but hadn't made her decision. She had waited to see where I got accepted after I graduated from community college. When I got accepted to the university she had her eye on, she insisted I go with her to that one. It helped that it had the best biochemical program in the state. With her scholarship, she didn't have much need for her stipend for college that mom had been saving for her. So she opted to "gift" it to me to afford an apartment near the campus. With me as a transfer junior, I didn't need to live on campus. And with a family member with housing, Cassie was able to forgo dorm life.

Stephanie eventually found a retail job that also had an optical center. She was later transferred to that optical center and got along well with the optometrist. When her boss found out that Stephanie was planning to go to the junior college, she steered her towards optometry. The company even had a scholarship available to employees, which Stephanie quickly applied for and received. She has been more focused lately on her schoolwork and her job, but when she needs to unwind she finds time to visit Cassie and I--and we are happy to have her join us in bed.

With fewer people in the house she had to provide for, mom was able to stop working her second job. She was also able to find time to go out on a few dates. So far, none have really piqued her interest. But at least she is finally allowing herself to have a life of her own.

The school Cassie and I attended wasn't far so we were able to easily get home over weekends, but university life had us completely swamped. We did manage to get home as often as our lives would manage. Mom and Stephanie would come up for game days to watch Cassie on the sideline and of course travel to watch her competitions.

I am now into my post-graduate studies and still trying to grasp what my relationship is with each of the women in my lives. I am sure Cassie has some ideas about our relationship, though. And I am pretty sure it will take little convincing on her part for me to agree to her terms. But for now I am happy to be along for the ride.

12