My Sweet Wife and Roshni Ch. 04

Story Info
Maid's husband uses housewife to his advantage.
3k words
3.72
27.5k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brahmi007
brahmi007
37 Followers

Hi friends.. This is my 4th story in this series. Hope you liked my earlier three stories. To read my earlier stories visit my profile.

A quick recap. I am Kumar, 24 years old, working in MNC at hyderabad. My wife's name is Bindu. We have sexual relations with our maid, Roshni and her husband Shyam, a mechanic. Now quickly, back to the story.

It was Friday afternoon and I left to Vizag on an official purpose for sake of my promotion. As it was weekend I knew Shyam would come next day and probably stay whole weekend. I am letting Bindu write rest of the story as she wishes to write this one herself .

On Saturday Roshni came in the morning. I and Roshni had some fun and Roshni left for work in some other house. I was preparing lunch when doorbell rang. It was Shyam. He followed me into kitchen. I expected him to fondle me when I was busy with my work. But he didn't.

I turned to see him in deep thoughts and asked him, 'What happened?'

He said, 'I am in trouble memsaab.'

I asked him, 'What is it?'

He said, 'I have a trouble at my garage. I repaired a car, took it for trial and dashed it. Luckily, my employer repaired the car before the owner came for the car. Now, he is forcing me to pay the expenses which is 60000 rupees. I asked him to cut from my salary but it will take long time and he is asking me to pay within 3 days.I don't know anyone who will give me that much amount.'

I asked him with concern, 'So what are you going to do now? Even I don't have so much to help you.'

He said, 'Memsaab.. Actually...In that tense situation I made him an offer which I realised was wrong on my part. Though, I denied it and promised to give him money, he is asking for my former offer. He threatened to imprison me if I don't do it.'

I asked, 'What is the offer?'

Shyam said, 'Memsaab... That is..I told him I will arrange a high class married woman for a day. '

I was shocked. To confirm my suspicions, I asked him in a bit serious tone, 'Who are you talking about?'

He was afraid to say it. 'It's you memsaab.'

I retorted, 'How dare you offer me to some stranger. You scum!! Get the fuck out of my house. '

He pleaded me. As I did not budge he caught my feet and started crying, 'Please memsaab. He has influence with local police and will surely send me to jail.'

On seeing a grown man cry like child, I felt pity. I said 'Let me think.'

He looked hopefully at me, 'Please save me memsaab. Tell your decision by 6 in the evening'

I said ok. He left.

Now I got into thoughts whether I made any mistake. Should I inform Kumar. But Kumar went on for his promotion sake. I can't disturb him. I could not even eat lunch and slept. I woke up at 4pm. Then I started having lunch and thought about it. I called Shyam at 5pm and agreed to fuck his master!!

He said, 'Thank you memsaab. I will never forget this favour of yours memsaab.'

He came at 6pm in the evening. He said, 'Memsaab. Thank you for your approval.I informed my master Raza'

I asked him, 'Is he muslim?'

He replied, 'yes...memsaab. But he is decent. Not like those street guys.'

I said 'ok.'

Now I was always curious to see circumcised cocks (we used to call them cut bananas jokingly in my college days).

He said, 'Thank u memsaab. Master...has few requests...'

I said, 'Hmm..What are those now?'

'He wants to have some alcohol and food. I will bring those,' he said urgently looking at my boiling face.

Kumar often drinks at home and I boozed with some friends in my college days. So I had no issues with that until they won't create any nuisance. I conveyed it to him.

He replied, 'Thank you memsaab. And he wished to see you in revealing clothes in first look itself.'

I asked him, 'Like what?'

Shyam answered, 'He suggested to wear saree with bra without any blouse showing your cleavage.'

I felt weird to take orders from unknown Muslim garage guy and wanted to play along. I agreed. And he made two more special requests of how to receive our guest. I was shocked and agreed reluctantly on his pleading. I will tell you those weird requests (or orders) later.

Shyam brought vodka, beer and some chapatis. He said he will return by 8pm with Raaza.

Whole thing made me wet and I decided to seduce this Muslim cock. I put on black bra which showed my ample cleavage and wore pink saree. Pulled it to cover only one breast exposing my right boob and cleavage. I tied the knot of saree way below my navel.

At 8pm Shyam texted me saying they were downstairs. I got really nervous and quickly had a shot of vodka from stuff Shyam brought. I opened the door when they rang the bell. Raaza was a fair guy in his late 20s, well built muscular body, thick beard only on his chin, almost 6 feet. He was delighted to see me wearing revealing clothes. I immediately ushered them inside and closed door.

Shyam introduced me, 'Raaza sir. She is your maal for today,Julie (I insisted to changed my name). Julie greet sir properly.'

I got in front of him and said, 'Namaste Raaza sir.'

I held his head and brought him close to my cleavage until his nose touches my both boobs (as Shyam suggested earlier).

'Welcome to my home,' I invited him to fuck a random Muslim guy in my own house.

Raaza sniffed my boobs and said, 'Wah Shyam. You have got an excellent maal.'

He smelled my cleavage again and lifted my right arm, smelled my armpit and licked it. I had fluttery feeling in my stomach.

He commented, 'Her sweat tastes as good as her boobs smell. Julie please greet Shyam for bringing you to me.'

Earlier Shyam warned me that Raaza may start dominating at some point and Shyam assured me that he will make sure things won't get worse. But I didn't expect dominance so soon. I could not believe what I was doing, that too for my maid's husband.

Raaza said stiffly, 'Thank him Julie.'

I don't know why I followed Raaza's commands. May be I wanted this muscular man to take control of me. I went near Shyam, saw glint in his eyes ( He saw me nude many times before but still he was more excited at the moment than before. Probably I played perfectly to the gallery).

I hugged his head to my boobs. He sniffed my boobs. I got wet in my pussy. Then let him go.

I asked both of them to get seated in sofa.

Shyam suggested, 'Ok Julie. Get drinks and stuff.'

Raaza said, 'It would look great if you serve us drinks with bare breasts.'

Saying that, he unclipped my bra. Next I removed my pallu myself and let it fall down. Shyam's jaw dropped down. I went inside to get drinks only wearing my petticoat. They both sat in sofa. I got back and put the tray of alcohol and stuff on tea stand.

When I bent down to serve, Raaza commented, 'Look at those boobs when she bends down. I would like to squeeze them till my heart's content.'

I blushed.

Shyam started having beer. Raaza poured himself vodka peg and also for me. Though I am no more nervous after losing all my inhibitions quickly I agreed to have a peg to feel more freely.

Raaza asked me to sit on his left thigh. I was craving for his touch. I sat immediately. He held my peg and made me sip from it. Vodka was strong. He took chips from tray and fed me.

'Now you give me sips from my peg'.

He rounded my right hand around his neck and gave me his peg glass.

I gave him two sips. Then he licked my armpit. He took more sips, licked my armpit dragging his tongue till my right boob. With his left hand he squeezed my left boob. I just held the glass and enjoying his tongue and touch.

Shyam finished half beer, 'Yes sir. Eat those horny bitch's boobs.'

Normally he would not there call me that in my hubby's presence. Even I would not have allowed. But now I am really horny.

Shyam sat at my knees pulled open my petticoat and started licking my pussy. Now I started moaning. Raaza drank his peg completely and licked my armpit again.

'I never felt vodka so great. Her hot skin, her warm breath and the alcohol. It can make any man go mad,' Raaza complimented.

He gave me my glass. I started drinking. He got himself another. Shyam was drinking sips of beer and licking my pussy. Both were using my salty secretions as their stuff in alcohol.

Raaza said, 'It's time you have your stuff bitch.'

He stood on sofa with both legs on either side of me and his groin near my face. I immediately took of his pant.

I saw that beautiful 8 inch circumcised hard dick. He asked me to have vodka and lick his dick. I followed the same and finished my peg.

Then took half his dick in mouth and started blowing him. He started stroking my mouth until I took most of his dick. Shyam finished his beer and pulled my thighs till edge of sofa. I braced myself to his hot dick. But I felt a cold and more thicker thing enter my pussy and it pained a bit. I felt cold fluid entering into my hot cunt. I pulled myself from Raaza's cock and saw to my horror it was narrowed upper portion of beer bottle. Shyam took it out.

Suddenly I felt my pussy being stretched out. He drank beer mixed with my cunt juice. Maybe vodka effect I felt my head light and bit dizzy. I expressed the same. Raaza looked little concerned and offered me some chips. Shyam was unaware of all these, he just licked my pussy like a mad dog. I felt my pussy getting wetter and moaned. Raaza grinned and asked whether I am ready to blow him. I nodded.

Few moments later I felt cold touch on my pussy. Before I stopped him, bottle was inside and I sensed the cold beer flooding my pussy walls. Somehow I felt taking the bottle out will make me dizzy. I tried to accomodate it more by widening the thighs. Shyam licked my clitoris which made things easier. Now I was enjoying all the sensations in and around my love hole.

I came . Shyam took out the bottle slowly after I regained from the orgasm. He drank and said 'No beer can match taste of this cocktail.'

I asked Raaza for one more peg. I had it and again started sucking his cock. I felt totally uninhibited after 3 pegs. Even Raaza also started turning rougher. He pulled me to his sac, I licked his balls.

'Oooo Shyam this slut knows how to please a man,' saying that he held my hair and pushed his cock in.

I felt spurts of his cum in my throat. I swallowed his cum and felt good.

Raaza sat on my right and said, 'None of my two wives are not half as good as you.'

I asked, 'You have two wives at this young age?'

'I fuck a lot Julie. My wife could not take so much from me and let me marry her elder widowed sister after her parents died,' he answered.

Shyam got up from my knees. I saw more than half beer is empty which he drank from my cunt. He put that bottle to mouth and forced me to drink. I was pretty high by then.

Raaza asked me to dance. I grooved for some Bollywood hot numbers from his mobile. They commented upon my shaking boobs. They stripped completely and started to feel me up. I was sandwitched between them. With so much of dancing, I felt nausea and sat back on sofa. Shyam suggested lets eat.

He brought chapatis and chicken from kitchen.

Raaza said, 'I have better idea to decrease your nausea. Suck both of our dicks.'

I did not waste time in following his command. I sucked for 10 minutes alternating both dicks. Shyam said he was about to cum. Raaza took one chapati and asked me held it in front of Shyam's dick. Shyam stroked and came on chapati. I said I won't eat it.

Raaza said, 'It has carbohydrates and proteins. It will be good. Earlier you swallowed my cum without ant second thought.'

I somehow had no trouble following this man's orders. I ate it and said, 'I want more.'

Raaza said, 'Good slut. Now make me cum.'

Shyam and Raaza were having dinner and I was milking my dinner. Soon raaza came and I had cum roll.

Raaza said, 'Don't eat more. Otherwise it will be tough for you when I enter your ass.'

I just drank water. Now he lifted me with my breasts against his chest. I circled my legs around his hips and hugged him. He carried me to bedroom with his left thumb in my ass. I just closed my eyes in pain and kept kissing his neck.

Raaza asked whether I liked it. I breathed, 'yes.'

Shyam led us and switched on bedroom light. Raaza threw me on bed. I caught his limp dick and started my job, blowjob.

Shyam got behind me and fucked my pussy in doggy style. After 5 minutes Raaza's cock got hard. He caught me, lifted me off bed and slowly impaled me on his hard cock. He fucked me in standing position itself. There is a mirror behind him and I could see his pelvic thrusts, fair butt movements under my legs. I raised myself with each of his strokes. His long dick going deep as I was fell down with gravity.

I shouted, 'Yes oh my god...Aah..U are going deep yes fuck me like that...Aah.'

After some strokes I came for second time.

He said, 'Come randi. Ride me.'

He lowered me onto floor and lay on bed. I got over his dick, positioned myself onto his long dick and tried to take full but could not. I started riding on his half dick. Raaza saw this and jerked to send whole of his dick in. I screamed. Shyam who was idle so far came to me, stood on my bed and started fucking my mouth with his black dick.

Now a rhythm of motions started. I went down on Raaza's dick, he gives upper thrust, I am pushed up, then Shyam strokes into my mouth. After few strokes Shyam got off my mouth and got behind me.

He pushed his dick into my asshole and started fucking me, 'Yes take it deep..Saali.'

I was high and said, 'Yes fuck me you animals.'

Raaza said, 'Yeah a bitch like you needs a bestial fuck.'

And he also increased the pace of his strokes. Few strokes they gave in unison, dicks going into my two holes at same time. I screamed at that. I pleaded Raaza to alternate strokes.

'Oh randi can't take it deep in two at a time..Maybe we should teach you.'

They continued same. After sometime my ass and pussy adjusted to the assault. Shyam soon groaned and came in my ass. I could feel his cum seep out of my asshole. But Raaza still continued. Now he made me lie on my back and banged me hard and fast. He stroked my clitoris with his fingers.

I shouted, 'Ohhh my god..That feels gooood..'

He continued fucking me hard for 15 more minutes in which I came twice. Finally he too came, in my cunt. He fell on my right. Shyam was on my left snoring. It was 11pm. I too went into sleep like that.

At some point in middle of the night I felt something in my pussy. I woke up to see it was Raaza's fingers. I said I was tired. He said he was not, that is why he has two wives. It was 3am in the night.

Raaza said, 'It is hot in here we will fuck in balcony.'

I said, 'No way. We will switch on the air conditioner. Anyone might see us in the balcony'.

He said, 'it is amavasya (new moon). No one will see us. It will be nice to fuck in a pleasant cool breeze. Just come.'

He held my arms for support. I switched off light first. Then we went to balcony.

I felt headache from booze and the activity. He leaned my shoulders over our short paraphet wall I just obeyed in that hangover. It was dark down except a streetlight away from our building. I felt scenario was safe. He spat on my asshole and fingered it.

I turned my face around and said, 'Please not my ass. Your dick is thick and I will scream.'

Raaza said, 'Scream into the darkness like a bitch. Whole world should know.'

With that he entered his dick in my ass. I was not ready and shouted, 'aah...'

Soon he closed my mouth with hand. He slowly increased depth of stroke for me to adjust.

I got accustomed to his cock and started moaning, 'uuhhh...Aaahh.'

I thought I saw some light and movement in ground floor but nothing was there. I enjoyed his strokes. He was going at good pace now and soon after few strokes I was hanging with my boobs out of my balcony.

He asked, 'How do you like it slut?'

I said, 'Great..Keep fucking my ass.'

He came in my ass after few minutes. I too came with him. I was dead tired. He carried me back inside. I slept like log.

I will tell you what happened in the morning in the next story.

brahmi007
brahmi007
37 Followers