My Sweet Wife and Roshni Ch. 05

Story Info
Bindu gets more than what she expected.
3.3k words
4
11.4k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brahmi007
brahmi007
37 Followers

I slowly stirred in my sleep at early hours the next morning. Reluctant to wake up owing to a bad headache. Still, I savored the memories of an erotic dream wherein I was fucked by two cocks in and out. A few moments later, I started feeling ache around my butt hole. And the truth dawned upon me. I remembered how I entertained my maid's husband and his employer in my own house, later fucked by them in all ways possible.

Shame flooded me. I did not want to wake up to reality. Tiredness took over me and I slipped back into sleep.

Much later, I felt my body jerking as though I was traveling on a train. I felt a fullness in my pussy. It was Shyam, fucking me. Despite the shame I felt earlier, I passively enjoyed his strokes. He bent onto my face to kiss me but I didn't let him do it (as you know I kiss only my true love, Kumar). He was pissed, gave hard and fast jerks.

My pussy reacted to his strokes and secreted juices. Later, he made me to doggy position and fucked me. I just had my face on the bed with my butts raised for him to fuck. He came soon but I didn't orgasm. He fell back on the bed.

Shyam just ignited me but didn't finish me. I felt like masturbating myself, but was too tired for it and slept.

I woke up again after an hour, saw Raaza going into the bathroom naked. His butts were fair and when he returned, I saw him fully nude in complete senses for the first time. He had a well-toned body, flat stomach.

He saw me looking at him, came to me, and said, "Julie what are you looking at? Do you want more of my dick?"

That is when I realized my mouth was half open and I was staring at him. I just nodded my head.

He asked, "Shall I fuck you in the ass?"

I just nodded. He turned me to left; laid behind me like in spoon position and entered my ass slowly.

Shyam was not there and Raaza made love to me slowly. I felt very satisfied to have so slow fuck in this hangover.

He pumped me for a few minutes and said, "Will you ride me for some time?"

I got up and descended my butt hole onto his dick, took slow and deep strokes of this garage guy in my ass. Shyam came from somewhere and mauled boobs from behind. His hard dick poking at my neck. I can smell his dick. Just then the doorbell rang. I froze.

Shyam said, "Relax. I called Roshni to clean the house. It must be her. You just enjoy the ass fuck."

Shyam went to the hall and opened the door naked (Roshni told me later).

Roshni asked him, "You have been banging memsaab whole night. That is why you did not come home."

Shyam replied, "Ya. So what? You fucked sir many times. Now clean only the hall. Don't disturb memsaab. She is sleeping. I am going for a bath."

Roshni came to my room to check on me. She saw me and got worried.

"Oh memsaab!!!! What is this? Did Shyam bring him?"

I replied, "yes."

"I am so sorry memsaab. Now he is sharing you with his friends. Now what to do?"

guilt flooded her.

Raaza did not pay attention to our talk. He just looked at me taking his dick & enjoyed.

He asked me, "Who is she?"

I answered.

He replied, "Oh then she knows about you and Shyam?"

Roshni said, "Who the hell are you? Just leave our memsaab and get out of here."

I slowed down, told her who he was and why I had to fuck him. Raaza got pissed and fucked me with an increased pace.

Raaza said, " Understood bitch. Now strip yourself and ready to get fucked by me or else I will send your husband to jail."

Roshni feared and was backing off. Raaza called her, " You bitch come here or else I will make you real randi."

She got frightened and came beside the bed.

He growled in a harsh tone, "Now show me your boobs."

She opened her blouse out of fear. He ripped off her bra and started crushing her left boob.

Now I concentrated on my jumping. A few moments later, I heard Roshni groan in pain as Raaza pinched her nipple hard. I took one of her nipple and sucked it. She felt better and pulled my head more towards her boob. He told me to strip Roshni completely. I did it while I was sitting on his cock. Now I inserted a finger in her pussy.

"This bitch deserves cock, not just finger," he said and pushed me aside.

He pulled Roshni onto the bed and started fucking her aggressively. With each stroke, she was shouting. To calm her I had to kiss.

I told her, "Relax.. You will enjoy as I did'

Raaza said, "Yes. Listen to your memsaab and follow your orders. You will be well rewarded".

Slowly I could see her agony getting decreased. I knew how it feels. Long cock, racing away like a piston in and out. I experienced that previous night once on the same bed and later on in the cool breeze of open night. I felt a tingling sensation in my pussy. I have not cum for a long time. I sat on Roshni facing Raaza. She immediately responded by licking my pussy. Raaza was relentlessly fucking her with a grin.

I smiled at him. He commented, " Shyam has been one lucky bastard to fuck two horny bitches."

Shyam came into the room after a bath.

Raaza said, "Hey Shyam, your wife also got a nice pussy."

Shyam was shocked.

Raaza said, "Get on all fours bitch. I will fuck u like how a dog fucks a real bitch."

I got off Roshni. Now Raaza fucked Roshni in the doggy style. She was moaning loudly. Shyam caught hold of me and took me to the hall forcefully. I did not understand.

"Saali. How dare you make him fuck Roshni? " he said.

I got really angry, " Shut up you asshole. Roshni came into the room and Raaza threaten...."

Shyam did not listen to me, "Now he will fuck her often by coming to my house it was all your fault."

I was pissed, "oo you make me a raand for your boss for your problems in my house and want to hide your slut wife like a Sati Savitri!!!! Leave my house immediately."

Just then the doorbell rang. I started looking for some dress to wear. Shyam dragged me to the main door. Both of us were naked.

I was terrorized and shouted, "leave me."

Shyam looked through the peephole, gave me a grin, and opened the door.

It was our watchman Naresh, I was horror struck as he was seeing me naked with my maid's naked husband.

He said, "Madam!!! What's wrong?"

Shyam said, "She is a bitch and we are cooling her off. If you want to fuck her, come in."

He barged in without a second thought.

Shyam said, " I have been fucking her for months. She needs low- class cocks. People like us. Now you can also satisfy her."

Naresh said, "Ya I saw her getting fucked in balcony in the night. Sir was not in the city so I thought she must be getting fucked by someone else."

Then I realized it was Naresh whose movement I felt last night. Shyam held me. Naresh caught my boobs. I tried to escape but Shyam was too strong for me. He put a finger in my pussy and finger fucked me.

My resistance crumbled as I craved for orgasm the whole morning. I started moaning.

Shyam said, "See. This bitch resists only until something enters her cunt. Once that happens, floodgates open up."

I felt embarrassed. Not for such a derogatory comment, but for the fact in it. Despite being violated by two people of lower society, I was getting excited.

Naresh got on his knees and started licking me. He added, "I always wanted to taste high-class pussy"

Shyam loosened his grip on me. I instinctively widened my legs, giving more access to my nether, and held Naresh's face close to my crotch. He gave an excellent mouth job which finally made me cum. My knees weakened and I sat down on the floor.

Naresh got up removed his pant and brought his cock near my face. His cock was similar to Kumar's. Probably that is the reason I just took his dick in the mouth without any resistance.

Shyam left to get breakfast.

Naresh said, "Oh my god...You are doing great. I did not experience such a blowjob ever."

He suddenly took his dick out, "If you continue like that I will cum before I fuck your slutty cunt."

He laid me on the floor, positioned himself between my legs with my calves over his shoulders, and started fucking my pussy. He went on full throttle from the start which made me wonder he won't last long.

A few moments later, Raaza and Roshni came into the hall from the bedroom naked.

Naresh stopped for a while and asked, "Who is this guy? And Roshni is also into it. Nice maybe I get to fuck her as well."

Roshni said, "Yeah..You can fuck me but lick me for now."

She came forward and winked at me. Roshni pushed Naresh back onto the floor. I got on either side of his pelvis, took his dick fully into my pussy, and started jumping. She sat on his face with her back to me.

He was delighted, "One pussy to fuck and other to lick..Nice!!"

He licked her while I rode him. After a few seconds she shifted her asshole towards his mouth. He unknowingly licked it too.

He realized it late and said, "What the fuck!!!"

Roshni laughed and pushed herself more onto him. He pushed her aside, got up. Roshni continued laughing aloud. Even Raaza and I started laughing.

Enraged by Roshni's act, Naresh caught her by the hair. He said, "Now I will teach you a lesson."

He started fucking her in doggy style with hard strokes.

I felt alone and finger fucked myself. I looked at Raaza.

He understood my feelings but answered, "I am done for now. I have attend to my wives."

He went for a bath.

Naresh did not last long and came soon.

Roshni chided him. "Is this your lesson? Pathetic!!!"

Naresh replied, " Memsaab sucked me so good I could not last long. Anyway, I need to leave now otherwise my job will be in danger. I will fuck you next time bitch and also many more times. I will not forget."

He got ready and left. I went onto the sofa and asked Roshni to make me cum. She licked me well. Meanwhile, Raaza got ready and left after saying that he will visit again. I was both excited and worried. I like his circumcised dick but I am worried about Kumar. Roshni made me forget all those things with her tongue. I came soon after. Roshni cleaned the house and left.

Owing to the alcohol and continual fucking for nearly half a day, I was dead tired and slept till evening. Late in the evening, Kumar called me to break the good news. He got promoted!!! He said it will take 2 days for him to finish all the formalities. I did not reveal anything about my recent advancements.

The next morning, Roshni did not turn up for work. She called me and said Shyam's father died. They left to their village for some days. So I had to do house chores myself. I washed the clothes and left them for drying on the terrace.

At around 7 pm, I went onto the terrace to get clothes. I saw Naresh there.

We both were alone. So he started touching me inappropriately.

I told him whatever happened the other day was just an accident and it will not repeat .

He said, "This is unfair madam. You let your maid's hubby fuck you for months and also sleep with his employer. You don't let me have my share. Trust me, I will be your guard, and if you wish I will put those dogs at bay."

I said, "I don't wish to repeat it."

He answered, "You leave me with no choice, madam. In our outsider's entry register, Raaza signed on Saturday as entry sign and Sunday as leaving time. You just hope I won't slip that information to your husband and others in our building."

That bastard has cornered me with his blackmail. I can probably manage Kumar but if neighbors learn the truth, it will be a scandal.

He said, "I can erase the entry if you give me what I want."

I had no other choice. I lowered my head. He knew he got me.

He took out my pallu (sari's knot) and jacket. I was half-naked on our terrace to the whole world. Thanks to the setting sun, it was less obvious to onlookers though.

I pleaded, "Not here on the open. We will go to our house."

He said, "I don't have that much time. My shift starts in a few minutes."

I said, " At least, we will get under the tank."

He was delighted with my cooperation. He took me under the tank and started tasting my boobs. He bit my nipples. It pained but the ample risk of getting caught in open somehow excited me. My pussy juices started flowing.

I inserted my hand into my petticoat and finger fucked myself.

Naresh saw that and said, "Yes madam. That's good. If you too enjoy our fuck then we can do it more often."

He loosened the knot and inserted his finger into my pussy. I started moaning loudly.

He tried to kiss me but I did not allow him and said, "kiss my lower lips not upper."

He was more than happy to do that. He pulled off my saree, petticoat, and made me completely nude. I moaned while he kept licking my pussy. I closed my eyes, savored the forbidden pleasure. I did not care that we were on the terrace. I squeezed and pinched my boobs.

When I opened my eyes, I noticed in the far corner of the terrace a pair of eyes looking at our action. He looked a nerdy college-going boy of our apartments whose name I didn't know.

I sensed a movement in his lower body. Probably, he was shagging by looking at our steamy activity. In normal circumstances, it would have alarmed me but I have changed a lot in the last few days. I started putting up a show for him. I pouted my chest giving him a full view of my breasts. I moaned louder.

Naresh spread my saree on the ground. He asked me to lay down. But the slut in me wanted the boy to see me. I offered to ride him.

He got on his back and I rode him. That boy could see my boobs moving up and down with each stroke. That thought gave me more pleasure than the real fuck. Soon I reached the orgasm with a loud moan, tightening my pussy's grip on the dick.

Naresh announced, "I am cumming."

He sprayed his juice into my vaginal walls. Naresh said he has to go down. I lay there for sometime naked, letting the sensations of orgasm and cool open-air bathe me.

I looked for the boy but did not find him. I smiled to myself for what I have done. I dressed up and went home.

The next day Kumar and said we have to go to move to another city. We had nice sex that night. I was relieved to go to vizag as things got way out of my hand here.

But surely I would miss multiple dicks (especially Raaza's). I did not tell anything about Raaza or Naresh to Kumar. But he asked about Shyam. I covered it up by saying about the death of Shyam's father.

We started packing. Naresh helped us with it. He fondled me few times when Kumar was not around. Even I allowed him as either of us won't get much chance again. He asked for a farewell fuck many times. I somehow avoided it.

I called Roshni before leaving and informed her about shifting. I arranged 3-month salary for her. She was disappointed to know that we were leaving. I felt pity for Shyam as Roshni will be fucked by Raaza and probably Naresh, but I knew Roshni will enjoy it. Maybe Shyam deserves it for using me.

Finally, it was the day of our departure. We got all the objects shifted the previous night by a packer company.

Kumar was waiting for me on the ground floor. I bade goodbye to my neighbors and got into the lift on the top floor. Naresh entered the lift from nowhere. It looked like he was waiting for the moment to catch me privately.

"What is this memsaab. You are leaving without giving me a proper goodbye in the way I deserve," saying this he hugged me in the lift.

I said, "Hey someone will see."

He said, "I don't care."

He kissed me fully on the lips against my resistance. Finally, I let him do it as he desperately requested me for a last fuck. This could be a small token for his wait.

He stopped kissing only when the lift stopped two floors below. That nerdy boy who saw us making out was there looking at us with a shocked expression.

Naresh also got shocked and got off the lift as someone called him on that floor.

The boy got in and appeared to be slightly nervous. I asked him for his name.

He answered, "Rajesh."

I enquired his age. He answered, "19 years."

I asked him, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

He stammered, "No."

I further questioned him, "Are you a virgin?"

At that moment, power was gone, and the lift stopped midway. I knew the generator takes a minute to start again.

I became a bit horny with Naresh's advances. So I asked, "Rajesh, why are you so nervous?'

He stammered, "Nothing madam."

I asked him, "Did you like what you saw?"

He stayed mum.

I went further, put my right hand on his crotch, and asked, "How many times did you masturbate thinking about me?"

He looked surprised.

I said, " I know you saw me and Naresh fuck on the terrace."

I had little time, so I put a hand into his pant and fondled his dick.

I repeated, "Tell me. Did you masturbate thinking about me?"

I could feel his dick hardening.

"Tell me?"

He hissed, "yess..."

Suddenly the lift started moving. Because of the lift movement and my fondling he came in his pants. I laughed and kissed him on his forehead. The lift reached the ground floor.

I smelled my hand looking at him and said, "Don't forget to masturbate again thinking about me."

I stepped out of the lift with a smile. Took a few steps towards our car. Turned around to see Rajesh struggling to cover his big wet patch and waved. He had a dreamy look. I got into the car.

Kumar asked, "What happened? Why are you late? And why are you so happy?"

I said, "Nothing. I just bade goodbye to some people in a style which made me laugh."

We drove off. I was very much satisfied that I had enjoyed a lot in that week and Kumar did not know all these, until...

Hey, this is Kumar again. As you can see Bindu wrote this story under my name. So I know everything and I will tell in new series how I discovered all these.


brahmi007
brahmi007
37 Followers