My Swinging Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, babe, I'm so turned on right now!" Terri cries out. She takes my hand from her stomach and presses it firmly into her pubic bone. "Yeah, push like that. Nice and firm."

I grin as she shows me how she likes it. I quickly gain an intuition on how to best pleasure her; as she bucks her hips forward, I press them back down as I finger bang her bald pussy with my middle finger. I don't know how, or why, but I really, really enjoy this.

"Move your hand up and down ... yeah, like that! Go a little rougher, it's okay ... mmmmm! Yeah, good! Uhm ... add another finger?"

I eagerly oblige, slipping my index finger alongside my middle. Terri clamps down, but I keep her firmly pressed into the cushions as the sounds of her wet pussy reverberate throughout the room. She clasps her hand over my own and shudders from the sensations. She stares at me yearningly as she quietly mouths, Another finger!

I hesitate for a moment, and Terri presses against my palm hard. "C'mon, you've seen my husband's dick, babe. Give me another finger!" I quickly slip in my ring finger, as Terri quivers and groans beneath me.

"Up and down, Amy, hard and fast! When you think it's too hard; go harder!"

"Yeah?!" I ask in amazement, as I forcefully pump my hand up and down. The sounds emanating from her pussy were unlike anything I've heard before, and I marvel at the rough treatment she was enjoying.

"Yeah! Like that! Oh, babe, yes yes yes!" Every muscle in Terri's body clamp down as she goes rigid, arching her back in a wordless scream. A gush of juices spurt out of her as she squeals with delight, and I initially slow down until she frantically motions for me to keep going. "No no, don't stop! Faster!"

"Oh, Terri! This is unbelievably sexy!" I exclaim, while resuming my previous rhythm. She nods as she pants heavily, her face contorting as she clamps down once more. Juices splash out of her as she squeals again, another quick yet powerful orgasm rushing through her. I could feel her cunt pulsating as she motions for me to keep going.

"One more, babe, one more!" She gasps, sitting straight up as I continue my barrage on her pussy, panting from the exertion. She cries out loudly with a lower, guttural groan and grits her teeth, as I take in the wonderful sight of her quivering body.

Terri erupts into a yell that would be most akin to a battle cry as her pussy gushes once more, this time soaking the cushions beneath her from her raised angle. She collapses backwards and swats away my hands, the sensations becoming too much for her.

"Break," She croaks out. "Need a break." I stifle a giggle as I sit back on my haunches and admire my handiwork. Terri's body is beaded with sweat, and an impressive spray pattern emanating from her pussy soaked the cushions ... not to mention my arm.

"Wow Terri, I have never seen, or have done, anything like that before!" I gingerly lean forward and rest my hand on her breast, landing a soft kiss on her cheek. She chuckles and pats my hand with her own, her eyes still shut and her breasts still heaving.

"Well, you're going to have to do that on me sometime, okay?" Terri giggles and squeezes my hand. "Have to break you in first, babe."

With that, her eyes snap open and she sits up eagerly. "What time is it?" I glance at the clock in the corner. "It's, um ... it's getting there." My smile fades slightly as I am reminded of our plan for the evening.

"You know, Amy," Terri says, "you don't have to be here for this. I know you want-"

"No, it's okay. I want to be here. I need to." Fear creeps into my mind. I know that I am arranging to have my husband cheat on me, but the decision would be his alone. Just like it was mine last night.

That didn't mean that it wasn't going to hurt.

"Come on, lets go get cleaned up together, huh babe?" Terri guides me up the stairs and into their master bathroom. Turning on the shower, she turns around and sensually kisses me again, caressing my back and ass as the water warms up.

We spend a long while showering, although a lot of the time was spent making out and exploring each other's bodies. Terri even bent me forward and refocused her attention to licking my ass, to my secret delight. As time went on, the water begins to grow cold, and we slip out wordlessly and dry off.

My husband is due home soon, and I dress and run out quickly to move my car around the block while Terri prepares herself for the evening.

As I slip back into Terri's home, I hurry up the stairs and back to the bedroom. She had retrieved her silk robe, but as I rounded the corner, she turns toward me and smiles wryly. "I, think he'll like this," she states, and she shyly opens it up for display. She had slipped into matching lacy red lingerie.

The bra has an open cup, with a thin lacy strap of fabric to just barely cover her perky nipples. They frame her perfect, full breasts perfectly, and the natural locks of red hair only serve to enhance her visage. Her lacy red v string left very little to the imagination, and I could almost see the top of her vagina protruding from the skimpy garment.

As I stand before her, I feel a pang of regret in my stomach. Terri is extremely beautiful ... more beautiful than me.

And I was going to give up my husband to her.

Terri senses my pain, and closes her robe once more. "Oh, babe," She consoles, concern evident in her voice. "This lifestyle, it isn't for everyone. Sometimes, the guilt and jealousy is too much for people. I still get jealous!" She steps towards me, caressing my face with her palm. "You just need to remind yourself; he loves you more than anything. Just like you love him. I can't replace that. Greg can't either."

I sigh and turn towards the window. Nick's car is already pulling into our driveway. This was it.

"From someone who has been in your shoes, here is a hint. Take joy in his pleasure. Enjoy what you see, and know that after tonight, your lives will never be the same." She pulls me into an embrace. "And, I believe, it will be for the better."

I nod and smile, her advice resonating with me. Somehow, I trusted Terri's motives. It was my husband's motives that frightened me. Would I prove to be not enough for him? Could I handle that?

As if reading my thoughts, Terri shakes my shoulder. "Hey! You are the love of his life. Don't forget that. Now ... get in that closet so I can return the favor and fuck your husband." She pats my butt and leads me to their walk in closet. She had placed a chair inside, and the shutters were arranged just enough to provide a discreet view of the bed.

"To avoid any ... disruption, I'm going to lock this door from the outside, okay? I don't want any accidental reveals, that would make things just too complicated." She ushers me inside and closes the door. "Turn off the lights, switch is on the left, and ... well, I'll be right back. Enjoy the show?" Terri grimaces at the awkwardness of her words and scurries down the hallway.

I let out a shaky sigh as I hear the front door open and close. This was it. Part of me hoped that Nick would resist Terri's advances, but then, that would leave me as the sole cheater in our marriage.

I feel a pit form in my stomach as the other possibilities race through my mind. What if he doesn't resist at all? What if he has been unfaithful all along, and Terri would not be the first? What if ...

I hold my breath as the front door opens and I can hear Terri's voice. "Look, I'm really sorry to bother you with this, I know you just got home, but Greg is out of town, and I just can't get the faucet upstairs to work!"

"Oh, it's alright," I cover my mouth to stifle a whimper as the familiar voice of my husband echoes through the hall. "I'm happy to help."

"You know," Terri says as they step into view, "Amy told us all about you at dinner last night. She really is head over heels for you."

"Hmm, last night?" Nick responds quizzically. "I think she's been at her parents for a couple of days."

"Oh, right," she adds. "A couple of nights ago. Time flies, right?" Terri stifles a giggle as she refocuses after her minor slip up. "Anyways, we really would have loved to have you then. Maybe sometime this week?"

"Yeah, that would be great! I know Amy will be back tomorrow, so we will figure out a time." I can hear Nick clamoring underneath the bathroom sink. "So, when did you notice the water stopped flowing?"

"Oh, just today," Terri responds, her voice dripping with feigned innocence.

"Well, here's your problem right here, the waterline has been turned off. Here, give the faucet a try."

I stifle an amused laugh at the absurdity of Terri's plan. It seems like the start of a bad porno ... that just so happens to star her husband. The sound of rushing water confirms that the sink is in working order, and Terri begins to work her magic.

"Oh, Nick, I really appreciate this! I would have never figured that out. Say, why don't you, uhm, stick around? For a proper thank you?"

The suspicion begins to build in my husband's voice as the sound of a closing cabinet echoes into the bedroom. "Uh, thanks? Is your, husband home?"

"No, he's out for tonight. Won't be back 'til morning." She steps into the bedroom, coming into my view. Her voice becomes more sultry, and my heart starts beating so hard that I fear that they might hear it from the closet.

"Uh-huh. I see ... well, Terri, I don't know if that would be entirely appropriate for us to be alone togeth- Whoa!"

My eyes widen as Terri undoes the tie of her robe and lets it fall to the floor. This time, I am treated to the view of her backside in her skimpy outfit. The thin string of fabric leaves nothing to the imagination, and I find myself subconsciously touching myself at the sight of my new lover.

I quickly pause my exploration as the silence grows into several, long moments. The air thick with tension, Nick finally speaks up. "I ... love my wife. I love Amy. I can't do this, wha - what exactly is this?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want to fuck."

Nick shifts uncomfortably in place. "And ... what about Greg?"

"Greg and I have an open relationship," Terri responds, "and I love him dearly. I'm okay with this ... the question is, are you?"

"I ... I shouldn't be here, Terri; I need to leave." My heart jumps with a mixture of pride and dread as he makes for the door.

Terri steps in front of him, blocking his exit. He sighs with frustration as she braces her arms against the door frame.

"What do you want, Nick? One time, that's all I'm asking. God, I'm so hot for you!" She rushes forward, pressing her body against my husband's. He stands still, shocked and unsure of what to do. He has found himself to be all alone with a woman in her own house, and I could see the turmoil etched into his face.

Terri reaches down to the growing bulge in my husband's slacks. "Oh, looks like someone wants to come out to play!" Nick shakes his head in exasperation, unsure of what to do as she squeezes his throbbing member.

Terri leans in close to him. "What do you want, Nick? Do you want my mouth?" She dips down sensually until his crotch is at her eye level. "I can throat you all night if you wanted to."

"That's not - I'm very, well-"

"What about my pussy? You've been on this trip for a while, yeah? I'll bet you would love to have a hot cunt wrapped around your dick. Oh? I can see it twitch in anticipation, even with those clothes still on."

"Terri, I uh ... I need to leave." Nick takes a few steps toward the door until her next words stop him in his tracks.

"What about my ass?" Terri calls out, folding her arms sensually across her chest as I stare wordlessly at my husband. His eyes widen, and he takes a step back from the door, still facing away from Terri.

"Oh, I see that caught your attention." She saunters forward, wrapping her arms around his waist. I stare intently into his conflicted face, desperately trying to figure out his thoughts.

I had never done anal. And, Nick has never attempted, or even brought up the idea of trying it. It was simply never in our radar ... well, at least mine. But as I look into my husband's eyes, I realize that Terri has found it. His weak spot. His unspoken, deepest desire. I watch in horror as he slowly turns around. "What did you say?"

"My ass," Terri responds. "I'll let you fuck it."

Mortified, I cover my mouth and watch helplessly as Terri begins to wordlessly unbutton Nick's shirt. He does not resist. As she slips off his shirt, she works at his belt. "Have you ever had anal sex, Nick?" He shakes his head no.

"It's, mmmm, it's very ... exquisite." She softly pulls his belt off and lifts up his undershirt, revealing his lean figure. "Especially for the man ... it's so tight. But you need a good partner ... someone who knows it ... does it ... and loves it." She breathes these words into his ear as she slides his zipper down slowly. He responds by gently kicking off his shoes. I stare, mortified and helpless, as he does his first action in an extramarital affair.

"Let's see what you're working with down there." I quietly stifle a gasp as Terri pulls down his pants, allowing my husband's cock to bounce freely in front of another woman.

"Mmmm, not bad Nick. Not bad at all." My husband's dick is around half of both the length and girth of Greg's, which made his size quite average. It is clean cut, straight, as well as uncircumcised. Nick's body shudders as Terri reaches forward and grabs its base, and I wince in pain as I bite my lip, with almost enough force to draw blood.

Terri crouches down in front of him, and without breaking his gaze, she envelops the entirety of his shaft into her mouth. It was all I could do to not burst into the room and stop this, but Terri's words kept me back. We had to see this through.

My husband groans loudly as she begins effortlessly bobbing her head back and forth. Her deepthroating abilities seem effortless and masterful, probably because she was now working with a much smaller tool. For a moment, I become enamored with the sexual goddess who was blowing my husband. A twinge of hope creeps into my heart as I watch, balancing between being turned on, and feeling betrayed.

Terri pops her head off Nick's cock and smirks at him. "Wow, I can see why she likes you," She quips as he grunts and pulls her head back onto his cock, his inhibitions beginning to melt away.

I stare at them, frozen, for what seems like an eternity. The images of my man, my husband, being sucked off by another woman, are etched permanently into my memory.

Terri then stands up, leaving a trail of spit dripping from my husband's throbbing dick, and she rummages though her dresser and he stands behind her. His inhibitions gone, he grabs her from behind and begins sensually groping her. Moaning, she leans into him and slips him a bottle of lube, as she palms a small toy in her hand and turns to face him. With a mischievous grin, she presents the small bejeweled plug to him, motioning toward the lubricant in his hand.

I watch with a mixture of horror and horny impatience as Terri kneels in the doggystyle position, pulling down her panties and presenting her backside to Nick. My husband takes the lube and spreads a copious amount onto the tip, then takes another generous amount and wipes in around Terri's ass.

She leans forward, moaning with pleasure as my husband uses his fingers in a way not unlike Terri's tongue on my own asshole today. I remain fixated on the pair as Nick brings the plug to rest against her rosebud.

"Nuh-uh. Finger first." Terri pulls away just enough for him to get the message, and he replaces the tip with his middle finger. Terri looks back at him and nods, and he begins to slip his finger into her ass.

"Ohhhh, yeah- oof! Easy, easy ... ahhh ... hah ... mmmm ..." Terri's moans are more deep and guttural than when I fingered her cunt earlier today. I watch as she grasps at the bedsheets, squirming beneath my husband's intrusion.

My husband. I stare at them blankly, tears flowing from my eyes. That should be me, lying there. How could I have been so selfish, never to think, never to consider expanding our sexual horizons. Now, here I am, locked in a closet, watching my husband prepare another woman's ass for sex.

"Mmmmfhh! Ahh, yeah. Ok. Add another finger now. Nice and slow ..."

She hisses as he slips his index finger inside of her ass. He works them deeper into her, twisting them around as her muscles loosen for him.

After a few minutes, Terri reaches back and eases his fingers out. "Okay, Nick. Let's try the plug."

Terri bites down on the comforter as he works it inside of her. She gasps as the ever-widening tip stretches her out, clawing at the sheets as she grits her teeth.

"Slowly, slowly, slow ... oof, come on then!" She breathes through purses lips three times as the thickest portion passes through and the flange rests against her tight hole.

"Ahh, it's in. Ok, where were w- Oh!" Terri's eyebrows raise in surprise as Nick presses into her pussy with his dick.

"Alright, look whose had a change of heart! Give it to me Nick! Give it to me like you're fucking your wife!" Terri's words sting just a little, as she looks in my direction and gives a discreet wink. She's toying with me.

I'm watching my husband fuck another woman from behind, and I can't tell how I feel about it. On one hand, intense jealousy and remorse. On the other ... I am insanely turned on. I unzip my own pants and hike them around my ankles as I observe the scene unfolding before me. I dip my fingers inside my cunt, surprised at how wet I have become.

I watch as Terri bounces on Nick's cock, and I can't help but notice that despite her loudness, she appears quite unaffected by his unimpressive member. I wonder if I would feel the same way, after taking on Greg's cock more regularly.

Still, she put on one hell of a show. "Oh, yeah, babe! Pound my little pussy! Make it yours!" Terri's goading and encouragements nearly bring my husband to the edge, as he quickly pulls out and grasps his shaft tightly. In response, Terri pulls at the plug in her ass and gently works it out, looking back at Nick as he enjoys the view.

"You ready to fuck my ass, babe?" Nick adds more lube to his dick, as well as Terri's waiting hole. Without responding, he presses the head of his dick into her tight rosebud.

"Ahhh! Nggggh! Yeah yeah yeah, Nick! Give it all to me ... every- OOF! Oh, my ass, my ass, it's so- GUH! Nick, your dick is the perfect size for this- OH!" My husband presses fully into her tight hole, and she grunts feverishly as he begins thrusting into her.

"Perfect size, huh?" Nick finally chimes in, his inhibitions fully gone.

"Yeah, so perfect for my ass! Ugh!" Nick presses into Terri with enough force that she collapses beneath his weight, now lying prone on the bed. I shudder with pleasure as my masturbation session grows with the same intensity of their fucking.

"What about your husband, then? Does he get to fuck you in the ass?" She glances back mischievously as she spreads her ass cheeks for him.

"No, no way. Greg's cock is way too big." Nick's rhythm falters slightly as his masculinity is challenged by Terri's admission.

"Oh yeah? How big?" He quips, a hint of jealously in his voice.

"Mmm, here, turn me around, I want to face - OH!" He pulls out of her, allowing her to scramble to her back. Spreading her legs apart, she invites him back into her ass.

"That's it, get back - oh, fuck!" Nick slides fully into her loosening asshole with reckless abandon. "You still haven't answered my question."

Terri chuckles as she attempts to catch her breath between his thrusts. "Well, how big are you?"

He cocks an eyebrow at her. "Seven inches."

She laughs in his face and playfully slaps his shoulder. "You forget ... whew! ... I've spent time with your wife ... We talk about these things. You're about six inches ... on a good day -AAAHH!" Nick increases his thrusting as his hips slap against hers.