My Swinging Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers

"Oh, God! Ughh! Okay, okay ... a solid six. General rule of thumb ... a man always adds an extra inch. My husband ... oof! ... says he's got twelve." She winks at him with a twinkle in her eye.

Nick pauses his barrage and tilts his head in amazement. "Eleven inches?!" He exclaims. Terri giggles and shrugs. "On a good day. He's also maybe twice as thick as you; err, no offense. Which is why ... oh ... we don't do anal!"

She continues her monologue as Nick grunts with each thrust. "It's like ... taking four of your dicks- MMMFH! ... and shoving them in ... two at a time ... that's how big ... my husband's cock is! GAH!"

Nick increases his pace, as my own fingers begin working furiously inside of me. I try desperately to control my breathing, but the intensity building up inside me makes it impossible. Fortunately, Nick begins to cry out as he erupts inside of Terri's ass.

"Oh, God yes!" She screams. "Fill my ass with your jizz, babe!" With one last cry, Nick finishes inside of her and collapses, just before I could reach my own climax.

I pull my fingers from my cunt and clamp both hands over my mouth, trying to quell my heavy breathing, especially in the silence of Nick's afterglow. My body is craving air, and at the same time, wildly craving for the release that was just beyond my grasp. I do my best to hide my sputtering, but I fear that I'm too loud with my struggle. I resolve to hold my breath as I press my face into the linens next to me.

Nick slips out of Terri and rolls to his side, and Terri breathes a sigh of contentment. She giggles and sits up, regarding her new lover with an almost sadistic amusement.

Nick, as he recovers from his orgasm, looks around distraught and immediately springs to his feet. As he gathers up his clothes, he shakes his head in disappointment. "I - we shouldn't have done that." He throws on his undershirt, slips on his pants, and hurriedly gathers his other items in his arms before wordlessly slipping out of the room.

"I thought it was great, babe - aw, hell," she exclaims as the front door slams shut. His quick exit could not have come any sooner, and I started gasping for air. It was enough to bring an alarmed Terri scurrying to the closet. I fall into her as she swings the door open.

"Oh, babe, oh no, are you okay?!" Terri wraps her arms around me, mistaking my gasping for an emotional crisis. I shake my head, pointing to my exposed pussy, my pants still around my ankles.

"So close!" I croak out, as Terri's frightened expression turns to one of happiness. "You were jilling off in there?" I nod frantically, a primal lust burning hot inside of me. I grab her shoulders while she giggles happily.

"I need you ... to finish me! Oh please, baby?" Terri quickly smirks and guides her to the edge of the bed. "Yeah, of course babe!" She scans my disheveled appearance and retorts, "Wow, it kind of looks like you were the one who got assfucked, Amy." She lifts my top off, leaving my bra-less tits exposed.

"Come on, T!!" I cry out. "Finger fuck me, like I did to you!" I fling my body onto the bed, lying on my back. She nods reassuringly, taken aback by my savage state. I lean forward and squeeze her shoulders tightly. "Don't you stop, don't you fucking stop!"

"Yeah, Amy, i won't stop, do you want to start with -"

"Just do it!" Without any further questioning, Terri does as she is told, plunging three fingers into me as she holds me down and begins furiously pressing up and down. I cry out loudly as my cunt is ravaged by my new lover's hand. It makes a similar noise to when I did the same for her, but that was the last thing on my mind right now.

A white hot, intense, leg shaking orgasm racks my body hard, and I can feel the splash of my own juices erupt onto my thighs. My eyes roll back and I let out a piercing cry, almost loud enough to block out Terri's cries of laughter and triumph. My arms and legs flail helplessly about as she speeds up her pace, intent on coaxing another orgasm out of me.

"AHH, FUUUUUUCK YEAH! OHHHH! AHHHHH! Don't stop! Don't stop! YES YES YES YES- Ohhhhh!" Another climax crashes into me as I bring my legs together, clamping down on her arm as more fluid gushes from me.

I moan like a wild woman as she pulls her hand free. I roll onto my stomach and crawl weakly to the head of the bed, panting heavily. To my surprise, Terri isn't quite done with me, as she kneels over the small of my back, pinning me down while reaching between my legs, resuming her finger blasting from a new position. This time, she stretches me out with four fingers.

"Nnnngh! GUH ... oh wow! My cunt, my fucking cunt- AH!"

I tense up as I feel pressure against my tight rosebud. Scooping wetness from her own sex, Terri lightly explores untouched areas with her thumb, working it in to the first knuckle as I writhe beneath her. With all this stimulation, I know another orgasm is inevitable.

As I wail constantly, time seems to stand still as another crescendo of pleasure rises in me. I can feel Terri's left thumb probing my asshole as her right hand ravages my cunt. I can feel the dripping wetness from my legs, the moist warmth of her pussy on my back, and what I am sure was drops of my husband's cum leaking from her asshole and pooling on my back. Pulling wildly at the sheets, a flood of juices erupt from me once more as my legs quake from another mind-bending orgasm.

Sensing my exhaustion, Terri ceases her barrage and slumps backward, leaving a trail of cum on my back as her legs are haphazardly draped over my shoulders. We both lay there, panting, when a familiar voice calls out from the bedroom doorway.

"Holy - holy shit, what is this?! What is going on?" My eyes snap open wide as I raise my head to see a stark white Terri staring with her mouth agape. She hurriedly taps my shoulder and says, "uh, babe? Ohhhh boy ..."

I slowly turn my head, first catching a glimpse of my husband's forgotten shoe. I gulp as he comes into full view.

He pauses, taking in the wildly confusing sight of his naked, drenched wife, supposedly out of town, who was somehow covered in his own cum, most likely from the woman he had just ass fucked ... whom he caught roughly finger-fucking his wife as he came back to retrieve his lost shoe.

"Um, well ..." I stammer. "Hi, honey."

Edge248124
Edge248124
122 Followers