My Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aikido was standing at the tailgate looking at it. As Mattie stopped beside her and sat the bag she had on the tailgate, Aikido asked, "Exactly how do I get up there?"

Mattie grinned as she moved the cooler over by the corner of the bumper. "Step up onto the cooler, right foot on the bumper and left knee on the tailgate."

Aikido looked at the cooler, the bumper, the tailgate, and then at Mattie. "And the cooler gets into the back of the truck how?"

"I put it up there before I climb up. I have longer legs, remember."

Aikido shivered hard and whimpered. "You climbing up on the seat was show and tell time. You climbing up without the cooler would be even more so."

Mattie chuckled. "How about you showing and telling as you climb up with your short legs?"

Aikido's eyes grew wide and she groaned deeply. A moment later, she shook her head. "I'll... I'll stay down here or in the front seat of the truck better yet."

"Oh no you don't. We've come this far. There is no turning back now."

Aikido groaned softly as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. This rocked her hips and made her tail swing. She looked at Mattie and then at the ice chest. With a deep moaning groan, she raised her right foot up and placed it on the cooler. She stepped up with her left foot and grabbed the tailgate and the edge of the bed for balance.

She glanced around at Mattie and shivered as she raised her right foot and placed it on the bumper. With a deep groan, she moved her left hand to the edge of the bed, lifted her left foot, and placed her knee on the corner of the tailgate. Her legs weren't spread that wide but....

A groan from Mattie made her look back. Her ass was slightly higher than Mattie's eyelevel. She let out a loud moaning groan as she scrambled into the bed of the truck on her hands and knees.

Mattie took a deep breath and let it out slowly as her mind did a replay on her friend climbing up into the bed. "Yeah, everything is about the size of it," she whispered and then shivered hard as she thought of Aikido behind her when she was on the seat.

Giving herself a shake, Mattie picked up the cooler and slid it onto the tailgate. She took a step back and then a quick step forward as she jumped up. Her right foot landed on the bumper and she grabbed the edge of the bed. After that, she stepped up onto the tailgate.

Aikido had the sleeping bag in her hands and was grinning at Mattie. "Long legs are such a blessing."

Mattie shivered and looked all around. "Long legs also put you higher up so more of you shows above the bed of the truck."

"Then help me spread this sleeping bag out so we can both sit down."

Mattie grinned and took one end of the sleeping bag. As they spread it out, Mattie whispered, "I'm not sure who is wetter, you or me."

"Probably me," Aikido replied as she looked around quickly.

"I wouldn't bet on that," Mattie said as she shifted her hips from side to side. She could feel the slippery rub of her inner and outer pussy lips and slickness on her upper inner thighs.

Aikido watched her friend move her hips and giggled as she did the same thing. "Slippery, very slippery," she whispered a moment later.

"Tell me about it," Mattie whispered as she sat down and then laid over on her side. She reached back and pulled her tail over to where it was across her hip.

Aikido whimpered softly. "That is how you usually lay when we talk, right?"

"Pretty much," Mattie replied as she looked up at her friend.

Aikido moved over in front of Mattie and sat down cross-legged, facing her. She pulled her tail around and draped it over her thigh. She pulled on one ankle and then the other until her feet were locked on top of the opposite knee.

"And that is how you sit," Mattie whispered and then groaned softly as she pushed up on one elbow and Aikido's pussy came into view. It was small and low down between her thighs. It looked nothing like her own.

Aikido saw where Mattie's eyes were and dropped her hands to cover her lap. She shivered hard and whispered, "I forget how un-lady like this position is when I'm naked."

Mattie grinned and sat up. "Un-lady like maybe but awesome at the same time." She turned to face the small Asian woman, took a moment to take her sweater off, and crossed her legs. "I, uh, have never tried to get my feet up onto my knees the way yours are."

"It, uh, takes practice," Aikido said in a distracted sort of way. Her eyes were on Mattie's well displayed sex. The slit was longer than hers was and the inner lips were slowly uncurling to show the bright pink inner slit.

Mattie chuckled and took a deep breath. "I think we're in show and tell mode again."

Aikido nodded and groaned. "We are so different."

"Different yes but still the same," Mattie whispered softly as she leaned back on her hands and arched her back. The sun was warm on her chest and breasts as she did. She could also feel the heat on her sex.

Aikido whimpered softly and asked, "Did you bring any sunscreen? I'd hate for you to burn."

"I bought a new bottle of tanning oil on the way home from work yesterday," Mattie replied and sighed deeply. "The sun feels so good. I'm wondering why I didn't do this a long time ago."

"Wear your tail outside or sit naked in the sun?" Aikido said with a grin.

"Both, actually," Mattie replied and then sighed again. "Meeting you face to face goes on that list also."

With a chuckle, Aikido whispered, "This is much, much more than face to face."

Mattie grinned and said, "At least we got this far without one of us going boom."

"It has been very close several times," Aikido replied and grinned. "Sitting here, even the way we are has let things relax some." Her eyes went from Mattie to the sweater next to her and back. "I guess I need to lose my sweater."

Mattie returned the grin as she sat up straight, sucked in her tummy, and pulled her shoulders back. She could feel her breasts rise and spread apart as she did. She rested her hands on her knees for a moment and then reached up to run them over her sweat slick breasts. "Yes," she said with a hiss in her voice.

Both women groaned as she did. One from the feel of the hands and the other from the fact that she was watching so openly. Neither were something normally done in her culture. Aikido whimpered softly as Mattie's fingers found her nipples and rolled them back and forth.

Mattie had her eyes closed but opened them when she heard Aikido whimper. "Uh, is there something wrong?" She asked as she continued to roll her nipples back and forth between her fingertips.

Aikido shivered. "Not really but...." She paused and raised her hands to cover her breasts. She shivered again as she squeezed her breasts. "Open displays like this are not normal in my culture. Watching someone openly while they do it is not normal either."

Mattie dropped her hands back to her knees quickly. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that."

Aikido smiled. Her hands were still on her breasts. She squeezed her breasts again and shivered. "It is a big turn on to do either one, I'm finding out."

Mattie grinned and raised her hands back to her breasts. As she rubbed her nipples with the palms of her hands, she whispered, "Exhibitionism and voyeurism are the terms, I believe."

"Which of us is which," Aikido asked quickly.

"Both of us are both," Mattie replied.

"I think you are right," she said with a whimpering moan as she pinched her nipples tightly and then released them suddenly.

"Has anyone ever watched you masturbate?" Mattie asked in a low whisper. Aikido's eyes grew wide as she shook her head. Mattie grinned, "Me neither."

Aikido shivered and asked quickly before she lost her nerve. "Which one of us would come first?"

Mattie laughed. "Would it really matter for one thing and I think it would be quick, in any case."

Aikido laughed. "That would be very true."

Mattie sighed and shivered hard. "I don't have the nerve."

Aikido took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Neither do I."

"Then I guess we lay out and get some sun," Mattie said as she uncrossed her legs and laid back on the sleeping bag.

Aikido looked at her friend and frowned. "I'm still worried about you burning to a crisp."

Mattie rolled to the side and pulled her bag over closer to her. She pulled the tanning oil out of it and held it up. "I'll do you, if you'll do me."

Aikido groaned and whispered, "She's talking tanning oil. She's talking tanning oil."

Mattie laughed. "Was that a statement or a question? Or both?"

Aikido took the tanning oil and whispered, "Yes," with a hiss in her voice.

Mattie groaned and looked at her friend with wide eyes.

Aikido made a sound halfway between a giggle and a laugh. "I should do it just to scare the heck out of you."

"Not to mention putting me over the edge into pure bliss," Mattie said with a shiver running up and down her spine.

"Make that both of us," Aikido whispered and then groaned as she held the bottle out toward the other woman.

Mattie took the bottle and sat up. She removed the cap and squeezed some into her hand. She sat the bottle aside and rubbed the oil into her shoulders and upper chest. As she was getting more oil to do her arms, she asked, "Have you ever thought about making it with another woman?"

Aikido's eyes grew wide as she shook her head sharply and quickly. A moment later, she groaned and nodded. "There was this girl I roomed with in college. She was beautiful and so sweet." A second later, she gasped at what she said and added, "Not the taste sweet but the disposition."

Mattie grinned and said, "I'm glad you cleared that up." As she applied the oil to her breasts, she shivered and added, "I knew what you meant but it is fun teasing you."

With a nod, Aikido asked, "How about you? Have you ever thought about it?"

"Thought, yes, doing it, no," Mattie replied. "I did kiss a girl or two one night at a dance club. We were all pretty drunk."

Aikido shivered hard as she watched Mattie rubbing the oil over her breasts. "I've wanted to do that to a couple of girls at clubs but I didn't have the nerve to even try."

"Like I said, we were drunk and I didn't get a chance to lose my nerve. I was more or less grabbed and kissed before I knew what was happening the first time. The second time, I kind of grabbed back, hung on, and kissed her back. I think I scared her worse than she scared me."

Aikido nodded. "I can see where that might happen."

Mattie whimpered softly as she rubbed the oil onto her thighs. "I've never told anyone this but my panties were wet by the time that kiss ended."

Aikido took in a quick breath and moaned softly. "Mine were wet just thinking about it."

Mattie raised her knees and oiled up the backs of her thighs and lower legs. There was a loud silence between the two women. When she finished, she held the bottle out to Aikido. "Your turn," she said with a wink.

With a soft groan, the small Asian woman took the bottle. "You're going to watch me like I watched you." When Mattie nodded, Aikido groaned again. She shivered hard and took her sweater off. She poured oil into her hand and sat the bottle aside. She rubbed her hands together and used both to rub the oil into her neck, shoulders and upper chest.

"The oil feels even slicker on sweaty skin," Mattie whispered.

Aikido nodded as she oiled up her arms. "The oil isn't the only thing that feels slippery."

Mattie shivered as she watched the smaller woman rub the oil over her breasts. When she reached for the oil, Mattie's hand beat her to it. "Lay back and relax," she said softly.

Aikido's eyes grew wide as she looked from the oil to Mattie's face and back again several times. "You, uh, I, uh, we," she stammered for a moment. A full minute later, she groaned, uncrossed her legs and turned to lay down flat on the sleeping bag.

Mattie took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She poured oil into the palm of one hand and then reached out and dribbled oil across Aikido's stomach. She sat the bottle aside and moved so she could spread the oil over the smaller woman's stomach, hips, and thighs. She steer well clear of her mound and sex.

When she finished, she sighed and shook herself. "That wasn't much more than it would have been rubbing oil on someone wearing a bikini."

"Maybe from your side but I'm the one not wearing a bikini. Wondering where you were going to apply the oil kept me very tensed up, believe me."

Mattie shivered and handed the oriental woman the bottle of oil. She turned and lay down on her stomach. "You can do my back and then I'll do yours."

Aikido sat up and looked at Mattie from her head to her heels. With a soft giggle, she whispered, "That is a lot of real estate."

Mattie grinned as she laid her head on the sleeping bag. "So don't miss any spots," she whispered with a hiss in her voice. She wondered if Aikido had the nerve to do her ass.

What happened next made Mattie jerk and tense up. The smaller woman was straddling her upper thighs. She laughed as she poured oil onto Mattie's back. "I'll teach you to tease me," she whispered as she leaned forward and started to rub the oil into Mattie's upper back.

As her hands worked down Mattie's back, she said, "In the orient, a full body massage has a whole different meaning than over here."

"How is that?" Mattie asked and then took a small gasping breath as she thought of Aikido laying down on her to rub the oil in.

Aikido laughed as she reached the top of Mattie's ass. "I think you figured it out all on your own."

Mattie nodded quickly and then jerked and moan as the smaller woman's hands moved over her ass cheeks. "I, I, I," she stammered and then moaned again. "I didn't think you would have the nerve."

Aikido paused in rubbing the oil in and shivered. Her small hands tried to grip the lower edges of the cheeks but didn't have any luck. "What's this nerve you speak of? I'm pretty much on autopilot."

Mattie giggled. "As a British friend of mine would say, cheeky, down right cheeky."

A single finger being drawn down between her ass cheeks until it bumped the butt plug holding her tail made Mattie jump and jerk. Aikido laughed and said, "Now, that was cheeky."

"Uh, yeah," Mattie whispered and then whimpered softly as Aikido stood up.

"Your turn, uh, my turn," the oriental girl whispered as she lay down on her stomach.

Mattie groaned softly and pushed up with her arms. She looked over at the slender woman next to her and shivered. She came up onto her knees and backed up until she was next to Aikido's thighs. She came up onto her knees and looked around. With a big shiver, she straddled Aikido's thighs.

With a deep groan, she leaned forward to get the tanning oil. Her stomach rubbed against Aikido's ass as she did. Both women gave out with a soft gasp. "I... I... I..." Mattie stammered and then added quickly, "That was an accident."

Aikido giggled and whispered, "I didn't say a word."

Mattie poured oil on the younger woman's back and used both hands to rub it in. When she reached her tailbone, Mattie made a soft whimpering sound. She paused to get more oil and then placed a hand on each ass cheek. Her hand covered more than half of each cheek.

As her hands started to rub the oil in, Mattie whispered, "You have such a small ass but it is perfect on you."

"That's me, small and compact. Almost suitcase size."

Mattie laughed and slapped Aikido on the ass. "You're suitcase sized and I fit your average steamer trunk."

"What if they packed us in the trunk together?" Aikido asked as Mattie stood up.

"Kinky," Mattie said as she closed up the tanning oil.

Aikido moaned softly as what she had said sank in. "Uh, yeah. Especially with all this slippery oil on us."

Mattie laughed and lay down by her friend. "You just keep on adding to it."

"I need to learn to keep my mouth shut."

"Why?" Mattie asked as she came up on her elbows. "It always makes for an interesting conversation between us."

Aikido pushed up until she could cross her arms below her breasts. The way it arched her back, along with the warm sun felt good. "When I was young, I learned to speak when spoken to and to ask questions in a very formal, polite way. That is the way things were."

She paused, turned toward Mattie, and grinned. "And then I went away to college."

"Where you learned to speak your mind," Mattie said.

Aikido laughed. "More like never shutting up."

"I think I can understand that," Mattie said with a smile.

With a slow nod of acknowledgement, Aikido said, "Now that I'm older, I have learned not to talk so much but a lot of my filters from my early life have been lost along the way. It has and does get me into trouble quite often."

"I think it is cute and refreshing, to tell the truth. Anyway, it lets me pick on you. I only pick on people I like, the rest I ignore."

Aikido giggled. "That is something I need to learn. I am far too polite."

Mattie reached over and ran her hand down Aikido's slippery back from her neck to her ass. With a grin as the young woman tensed up, she slapped her solid ass sharply.

Aikido jerked and rolled sideways as her hand came around to rub her ass. "I'm not into spankings."

Mattie chuckled and whispered, "Neither am I but...."

With a laugh, Aikido said, "What a pair we are."

Mattie gave her a grin and a wink as she sat up. She looked around and shivered. "I want to take a walk."

"You do remember you are naked, right."

Mattie shivered again. "Every time you look at me or I look at you."

"Okay, you take a walk and I'll watch from here," Aikido said with a grin.

Mattie shivered and sat up. She looked around and shivered again. Looking at her friend, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "You can also be the lookout."

Aikido shivered and whispered, "What's that old saying or song about I only have eyes for you?"

Mattie grinned and slowly stood up. She took her time looking around and then sighed as she moved toward the tailgate. She also took her time getting into position to jump down. Once on the ground, she slid the ice chest off and sat it in the shade by the tailgate.

Aikido watched her as she moved the ice chest and shivered. "Just in case I want to join you?" She asked in a breathy whisper.

"No, not really. More like putting it in the shade. Not to mention, if I get lost and need rescuing, you can get out of the truck without a parachute."

Aikido giggled. "I'm not getting out of here without a safety line and a catch net."

Mattie winked and said, "I'll catch you anytime."

Aikido groaned softly. "With all this oil we have on, you'd drop me on my head."

Mattie laughed and turned toward the corner of the bed on the driver's side. She took a deep breath as she stepped out into the open. "Nothing like doing the hard side first."

"Uh, how about your skirt and sweater?" Aikido asked quickly as she scrambled up onto her knees.

Mattie shivered. "Uh, hand me the skirt. If someone shows up, I can wear it like a mini dress."

Aikido moved to the side by the bed and held the skirt out to her friend. Mattie kept glancing toward the place they had came in as she folded the skirt up smaller and placed it in her left hand.

With a deep breath, she started toward the front of the truck. "Onward and upward," she said as she passed the front bumper.

At the edge of the woods, Mattie stopped and looked back at the truck. She grinned broadly as she saw Aikido stand up behind the cab. Her sex was directly in the center of the back window and clearly visible. "Oh how I wish I had brought my camera," she whispered as she waved at her friend.

*****

Wandering around in the woods wasn't nearly as bad as crossing the open area around the truck. The trees were wide spaced but there was scattered undergrowth that made things feel safer. She wandered over to the clear cut and shivered as she stepped out into the open.