My Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around and walked toward the center of the open area. For some reason, it felt safer than the cut where the truck was parked. It was a smaller area for one thing and completely encircled by brush and trees. She could see part of the road coming into the clear cut.

When she turned to head back to the woods, she realized she was walking on her toes for some reason. This made her grin as she twisted her hips sharply with each step, her ass swinging wildly. She could feel her tail twitching back and forth across the backs of her thighs.

She made a sharp turn and headed for the opening to the road. As she got close to it, she shivered hard and whispered, "Crazy woman alert."

She moaned softly as she entered the road. She could see for a couple of hundred yards. She looked at the brush and trees to her left. That would be her escape route if she heard a vehicle. She found she was breathing faster as she walked along the road.

"I've walked in the woods before," she said aloud in a soft voice. "Yeah, but not naked, with a tail and ears," she replied to her own voice.

She giggled and whispered, "Yeah, a crazy woman talking to herself."

When she reached the opening to the left, she stopped and shivered as she bounced up and down on her toes. She could feel the butt plug rocking and the lower curves of her breasts moving against her chest. She suddenly felt so wild and free.

The pine straw on the ground as she walked through the woods had been soft but prickly on her feet. The fresh cleared dirt in the clear cut had been cool feeling. The road was gravel with a lot of sand mixed in. As long as she watched for larger rocks, it hadn't been bad. Gritty more than anything.

The sand track she was following now, felt cool in spots and hot in others according to how it was shaded. The grass and weeds brushing her legs tickled. Having her back to the road made her whimper when she thought about it. She found herself straining to hear any sound out of the ordinary.

As she saw the truck, she sighed and shivered. "Honey, I'm home," she called out and then laughed as she saw Aikido's black hair and ears appear first above the edge of the truck bed. Then her eyes appeared and then her whole face. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was hanging open.

"You're one hell of a lookout."

"Out of sight, out of mind," Aikido said quickly.

Mattie didn't walk toward the truck. She walked in front of it and on down the clearing toward where they had turned around. As she got past the truck, she saw Aikido scramble over to that side.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I checked out the woods, the clear cut, the road, and the cut coming in here, so I might as well check out the end of this cut."

"You, uh, what?" Aikido asked quickly.

Mattie laughed and waved the question off as she continued to walk.

Aikido saying, "Hey, wait for me," made Mattie stop and turn to face the truck. She had a big grin on her face as she watched the smaller woman climbing down out of the truck.

With a shiver that Mattie could see, Aikido turned and start toward Mattie. Suddenly the oriental woman stopped dead in her tracks and spun around to look at the truck. "My, I, skirt," she stammered.

Mattie walked over to where Aikido stood and grinned as she tossed her skirt into the bed of the truck. She took the smaller woman's hand and turned toward the end of the cut. She pulled on Aikido's hand and said, "Skirts? We don't need no stinking skirts."

"But, I, uh, we," Aikido stammered as she followed her friend.

"If you hear a car or a motor in general, head for the woods and find a bush to hide behind," Mattie said as she came up on her toes and let her hips swing back and forth.

Behind her, she heard Aikido moan softly. She looked over her shoulder and grinned. "Try it."

Mattie turned and walked backwards as she watched the small oriental woman come up on her toes and walked with one foot in front of the other. Her hips swung back and forth and her tail made S curves as it tried to follow her ass. "Sexy," Mattie whispered.

Aikido whimpered and continued to walk on her toes. "That's one word for it from watching you."

Mattie turned around and came up on her toes. Her ass began to sway and Aikido groaned softly. "I love the way your tail sways."

"I do too. It keeps tickling the backs of my thighs."

They reached the end of the cut and Mattie stopped with a deep sigh. Aikido stopped next to her. A thin line of trees separated them from the open water of the lake. Mattie shivered as she walked forward to the edge of the trees and stepped between two of them.

"What, what's out there?" Aikido asked.

Mattie turned and looked at her friend. "Come find out for yourself."

Aikido whimpered softly as she approached the trees and stepped between the two next to Mattie. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly as she looked at the open water in front of her. There were no boats in sight in any direction. There were a few short bushes right in the edge of the water but nothing else separated her from the wide open of the lake.

Mattie chuckled as she saw Aikido's hands come up to cover and massage her breasts. "Turn to your right and follow the edge of the water toward the point."

Aikido looked right and then looked at her friend. "I, uh, I," she stammered as her hands continued to massage her breasts." She turned with her back to Mattie and whispered, "You just want to watch my ass."

"It is a cute little ass. Not to mention the long sensuous tail coming out between the cheeks of it."

The oriental woman groaned softly as she started to pick her way along the bank. There was grass and small clumps of bushes. In some places, it was easier to walk in the water. It was cool on her feet. At one point, it came up to her ankles. She stopped suddenly and looked all around. She could see a lot more of the lake behind her and there was nothing blocking the view in any direction except the trees on shore.

With a gasp, she hurried on, angling toward the trees. As she reached the trees, they suddenly ended and she found herself on the point. Mattie came up behind her and put a hand on each of her shoulders. "Nice view, huh."

Aikido groaned softly and nodded. She found herself out in the open in three directions. Her head was turning back and forth, as she tried to look everywhere at once. "No one around, no one around," she chanted softly.

"No one but me," Mattie said as she massaged the tight muscles on top of the shorter woman's shoulders.

With a whimpering sound, Aikido whispered, "I, uh, we need to head back to the truck. What if someone has shown up while we were gone?"

Mattie let go of Aikido's shoulders and sighed. "We'll cross that bridge when and if it shows up."

Aikido looked to her right and shivered as she turned that way and followed the edge of the woods. There wasn't much grass and no bushes. The edge was sandy. Her head would turn so she could scan the lake and then turn to look through the trees.

Mattie chuckled. "You watch the tree side and I'll watch the lake."

A few minutes later, Aikido said, "There is the truck." With that said, she turned to go between two trees.

Mattie reached out, grabbed the cat's tail in front of her, and stopped. The tail straightened out and then tightened. Aikido gasped loudly as she felt pressure on the butt plug in her ass and stopped moving. She looked around quickly, with wide eyes.

"We need to look around before we go barging out into the open," Mattie said quickly.

Aikido's eyes dropped to where Mattie's hand still held onto her tail. "You, uh, are the first person to touch my tail."

Mattie grinned. "It was the closest and fastest hand hold I could find." She gave the tail a gentle pull and watched Aikido shiver hard. "An interesting leash, I must say."

Aikido shivered even harder at the word leash. "I, uh, I," she whispered.

Mattie groaned softly as a mental picture of Aikido with a collar and leash jumped into her mind. She let go of the tail and stepped to Aikido's left to look through the trees. When she leaned forward to look up and down the inside edge of the trees, she made a loud gasping sound.

Aikido had a big grin on her face as she pulled on Mattie's foxtail. She gave it a gentle pull and heard the bigger woman groan softly. "Paybacks are hell," Aikido whispered with a soft chuckle as she let go of the fluffy tail.

Mattie took two quick steps forward and turned to grin at her friend. "Wait until the next time I go near a pet store. You're getting a collar and a leash."

Aikido's mouth dropped open as she stepped out from the trees and shivered hard. "You, you wouldn't."

Mattie laughed. "Cat's don't wear collars or a leash and neither do foxes"

"But, but, but," Aikido said as she watched her friend walk toward the truck.

Mattie stopped at the tailgate and bent over to get a couple of bottles of water out of the ice chest. Aikido came up behind her and whispered, "What if I said, I had fantasized about collars and leashes."

With a grin, Mattie handed her a bottle of water. "I hadn't until I pulled your tail and the word leash came up."

Aikido blushed and turned around. "I, I, I think I told on myself before I told on myself."

Mattie chuckled and changed the subject. "Have you ever been skinny dipping?"

"As in uh, swimming naked?" Aikido asked as she turned around.

"That's how it's usually done," Mattie replied with a grin.

"I've never...." Aikido started to say and then asked, "Have you?"

"Oh yeah, a time or two with that same boyfriend that had the truck."

Aikido looked toward the lake and shivered. "Here? Now?" She asked quickly.

"We'll need our towels and we need to take out our tails," Mattie replied as she stepped up on the ice chest.

Aikido moaned softly as she watched her friend climb up onto the tailgate. Her ass was pointed directly at her and above eyelevel. Mattie crawled across the sleeping bag to get the towels. Quick flashes of her pussy showed as she moved.

Mattie turned her upper body and tossed the towels toward the tailgate. With a shiver, she reached back for her tail. "Turn around," she whispered softly. Aikido shivered and shook her head. Mattie groaned softly as her fingers found the head of the butt plug.

With a whimper, she pulled on the plug and groaned as it moved slightly. She rocked her body forward as she pulled back on the plug. It expanded the muscles around her asshole as it slowly came free. A deep groan escaped her lips as it did.

Aikido groaned just as loud. Now there was nothing covering Mattie's sex at all. "I, I, you," the oriental girl stammered and Mattie grinned at her.

"You know I'm going to watch you take yours out, don't you," she whispered

Aikido moaned loudly as she nodded. "Where? How?" She asked quickly.

Mattie rummaged in her bag and moved to the edge of the tailgate. She climbed down to stand next to her friend. She laid the folded towels one behind the other on the tailgate and said, "Step up on the ice chest and lean over on the towels."

Aikido's eyes grew wide but she groaned and stepped up on the ice chest. She pulled the nearest towel more toward her belly, came up on her toes, and bent over. She wiggled her feet to each side and tried to lean over farther. "I'm too short," she whispered.

"You're fine. Just do it," Mattie whispered.

Aikido whimpered as she reached for her tail and moved up it to her ass cheek. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned as she pulled on the head of the butt plug. The skin around her asshole bulged and then the silver part of the plug came into view.

Mattie groaned as she watched the butt plug coming out of her friend's ass. Aikido made a loud groaning sound and then tossed the tail and butt plug over onto the sleeping bag. When she started to straighten up, Mattie said, "Stay there."

Aikido looked around at her friend with a confused look. Then she saw the butt plug in Mattie's hand. "You, you, you," she stammered and then groaned as Mattie put the small silver butt plug in her mouth.

She pulled the butt plug out of her mouth and grinned. "Can I?" She asked and Aikido's eyes grew wide. Her eyes slowly closed as she nodded her head slightly.

Mattie took a deep breath and used her left hand to spread Aikido's ass cheeks. She touched the plug to the small woman's pink asshole and held it there. Aikido gasped loudly and then groaned even louder as Mattie slowly pushed the butt plug home.

The white jeweled stone on the head of the plug shined brightly between Aikido's ass cheeks. Aikido wiggled her ass and shivered hard. "I, I, I," she stammered and then groaned again.

Mattie grinned as she lightly slapped her friend on the ass. "I haven't either," she whispered as she reached out to hold a second butt plug up in front of Aikido's face. "Want to do me?" She asked in a whisper.

Aikido's hand was shaking as she reached out and took the butt plug. "You, you are such a bad influence," she whispered as she stepped down from the ice chest.

Mattie grinned as she moved forward and stepped up onto the ice chest. She turned around, spread her feet to the ends of the ice chest, and leaned forward. She wiggled her ass and shivered hard. "I'm ready when you are."

Aikido moaned deeply at the wet pussy on display before her eyes. She lifted the butt plug up and then moved it to her mouth so she could lick it. She wasn't sure what to expect for taste but there wasn't any. Mattie looked over her shoulder and Aikido put the butt plug in her mouth.

Now it was Mattie's turn to groan as she pictured herself with a butt plug in her mouth. "Sexy, very sexy," she whispered.

Aikido pulled the plug out of her mouth and moved forward. Her hand was shaking even harder than before as she touched the end of the silver plug to her friend's anus. She inhaled deeply as she applied pressure to the plug. It spread the tight pink pucker slowly.

Mattie moaned deeply and tried to hold her ass still but it twitched and jerk on its own. The plug suddenly snapped into place. She made a loud whimpering sound as her asshole clamped down tightly.

Aikido had taken a step back when the plug was jerked out of her grasp. "That is a tight grip," she whispered and then chuckled. "This plug is a little bigger than the one on my tail."

Mattie slowly stood up. "All three of mine are the same size," she said softly as she stepped down from the ice chest. She wiggled her hips and shivered. "I want one the same diameter but longer."

"That, that would make it move more and rub more when you moved," Aikido whispered.

"Exactly," Mattie replied as she picked up the towels. Turning to her friend, she said, "Are you ready to get wet?"

"We're already wet almost to our knees," Aikido replied with a grin as she took a towel.

Mattie wiggled her hips from side to side. She could feel the slipperiness between her upper thighs. "No joke." With that said, she turned and walked toward a cut in the trees.

Aikido followed along behind. "I, I know that green jewel is there but I can't see it when you walk."

Mattie stopped at the edge of the water and turned around. "I can feel it. Inside and rubbing between my butt cheeks. Turn around and walk away so I can see if yours is showing."

Aikido turned and walked back toward the truck a dozen steps. "It probably shows with my little ass," she said as she stopped and turned around.

"Actually, it doesn't," Mattie replied.

"You just wanted to look at my ass," Aikido said as she walked back toward Mattie.

"And the problem is? You have a very cute ass," Mattie replied as she hung up her towel on a tree limb. Looking back at her friend, she grinned and added, "The front ain't bad either."

Suddenly Aikido's head snapped around as she looked toward the cut to the road. "Did, did you hear that?"

Mattie listened for a moment and then shook her head. "Nope, I don't hear anything."

"I, I think we need to get back in the truck."

Mattie shook her head again and said, "Nope, I'm going swimming. I need to cool off and I also need to clean up."

With that said, Mattie turned and started to wade out into the lake. She paused when she was thigh deep and looked back. Aikido was standing where she had been. She was shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

"Come on," Mattie called out as she turned and made a shallow dive toward deeper water. When she surfaced, she looked back at the shoreline as she wiped her face and got her hair out of her eyes.

Aikido had waded out and was squatting down with just her head out of the water. Mattie grinned and swam her way. She stopped a few feet from her friend and asked, "You can swim, right?"

"Like a fish in a pool but out here...." She came to a halt and looked around quickly. "Being naked has me...." She stopped again and groaned.

Mattie smiled and turned to swim away from her friend. After a few strokes, she rolled over on her back and sighed. "You stay there, I'm going to enjoy the water and sun."

Aikido groaned as she watched Mattie's breasts rolling back and forth, as her hands moved over her head and pulled toward her feet. She had never seen anything like that. She was still staring as Mattie stopped and treaded water.

With a deep sigh, Aikido pushed off with her feet and swam out toward her friend using a modified breaststroke. As she got near Mattie, she stopped and treaded water. "Everything you do is so beautiful," she whispered.

Mattie chuckled and shook her head. "You just have a sheltered view of things."

"Probably," Aikido replied.

"Head for shore," Mattie said and Aikido looked around quickly.

"Is there a problem?" she asked.

Mattie laughed. "Nope, I just want to watch your ass wiggle as I follow you."

Aikido shook her head and turned around to swim toward shallower water. After a few strokes, she made a whimpering sound as she thought about her friend watching her ass. She wondered why that made her sex tighten up and her asshole take a tighter grip on the butt plug.

As she stopped swimming and let her feet sink toward the bottom, she was attack from behind and carried underwater. Mattie had a strong grip around her waist and her large breasts were pressed tightly to her back. A moment later, she was picked up until her head was above water.

Mattie held onto her friend and laughed as they came to the surface. "I have such an unfair advantage in a wrestling match."

Aikido relaxed and whispered, "Try that on dry land and see what happens."

Mattie groaned. "With my luck you're some kind of kung fu master."

"Jujitsu, Tia Chi, and a couple more," Aikido said. "A small girl can never have enough weapons for defense."

Mattie let her friend go. "Maybe I should ask for lessons so I can defend myself."

"Anytime and anyplace," Aikido said as she looked over her shoulder. "I shouldn't say this but your breasts are so soft and so firm at the same time."

"Uh, yeah," Mattie said softly. "I, uh, didn't think the grabbing you thing through all the way."

Aikido nodded. "Naked on naked is wholly new."

"I'm sorry," Mattie said. "That was a little too familiar."

Aikido turned around. "Like you sticking a butt plug up my ass or me doing the same to you?"

Mattie chuckled. "I think we are bonded friends after that."

"Pretty much," Aikido said as she started to wade toward shore. "We're going to need more tanning oil after this swim."

Mattie groaned softly. "All over each other?"

"Yes," Aikido replied with a hiss in her voice.

*****

The two stood around the tailgate as they patted themselves dry and finished the bottles of water. The empty bottles went into the bed of the truck. Mattie grinned as she watched Aikido climb up into the truck. She was more agile now that she wasn't so tense about showing her body.