My Tail

Story Info
Mattie and her friend take their tails to the woods.
17.3k words
4.61
11.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

Mattie was curled up on her side on the couch. She was completely naked except for a set of fake ears on her head. Her phone was in her right hand. Her left hand toyed with the fluffy red fox tail that lay across her left hip. The last six inches or so of the end was pure white. She shivered as she punched a button on the phone.

A moment later, Aikido said, "Hey girlfriend, what's happening?"

"Tomorrow. It's happening tomorrow," Mattie whispered with a catch in her voice.

There was a pause of nearly a minute before Aikido said, "No way."

"Oh yeah, I've put it off and I've put it off. I'm driving myself crazy."

Aikido chuckled. "That's crazier."

"That too," Mattie whispered and then giggled. "Want to come along?"

"I... uh...." Came from the phone followed by a soft groan. "Playing outside is your fantasy."

Mattie shivered. "You've thought about it," she whispered as she pulled on the tail and felt the butt plug in her ass rock up and then back down.

Aikido groaned again. "Where?"

"The National Forest off Route 35."

"I've seen the signs but I've never been there."

"I haven't either but it seems like the safest place for a first time outing."

"Uh, maybe we should meet first," Aikido whispered and then, moaned softly. "We've talked a lot on line and on the phone but...."

Mattie giggled. "Butt is about right."

"You're wearing yours aren't you?"

"Yes, and the ears also. How about you?"

Aikido whimpered softly. "Ever since I got home from work."

"It's addictive, isn't it?"

"Kinky is more like it. I never dreamed in a hundred years that I would fall in love with wearing a butt plug with a tail on it and ears," Aikido said in a rush.

Mattie chuckled. "I thought I was the only weirdo in this town and then I checked out your profile."

"Yeah, I should have been more careful with my information. Luckily, you were the first person to contact me. It scared me when I found out you knew what town I lived in. Then I realized I had put it down in my profile."

Mattie laughed. "We had to exchange pictures to make sure we were both female."

"I still wasn't convinced until we video chatted that one time."

Mattie sighed. "I guess I'm too trusting."

"You're beautiful. So tall and slender. I'd kill for red hair."

Mattie laughed. "You're the beauty in an oriental sort of way. The long black hair and the almond shaped eyes suit you perfectly."

Aikido chuckled. "A red fox tail on a redhead is perfection. Or at least my minds eye tells me so."

"I've... uh... tried to visualize your black tail but...."

"I think it looks too large on my little ass," Aikido said with a sigh.

"At least you have an ass. Mine is way to skinny for my height."

"What.... What time are you going in the morning?" Aikido asked changing the subject.

"I borrowed my brothers four wheel drive truck because I wasn't sure how my little car would handle the back roads. It's in the driveway so I can leave any time I get my nerve up."

"As hot as it has been lately, you should go early."

"Like I asked earlier, do you want to go along?"

"I... I... I," Aikido stammered and then groaned. "I'd love too but I don't think I have the nerve to wear my tail in public."

Mattie giggled. "I was planning on finding a very deserted spot, not the middle of the downtown park."

"I... uh," Aikido started to say and then laughed. "Okay, the middle of nowhere but we will both be there."

"So? We'll both have our tails in and our ears on."

Aikido groaned softly. "Being seen by anyone would probably give me a monster of an orgasm. Just thinking about it has my hips shivering."

"You talking about it has me well on the way. Not to mention, I keep pulling on my tail slightly so the plug rocks."

There was a soft moan from the phone and then Aikido whispered, "I'm sitting lotus fashion on a floor pillow. Any movement of my body makes mine moved. My tail is wrapped around my hip and across my thigh so I can see it."

"I'm on my side with mine wrapped over my hip so I can play with it."

"Are you naked also?" Aikido asked in a breathy whisper.

"Yes," Mattie replied with a hiss in her voice.

"Are you going to wear yours when you leave home?"

"Yes," Mattie replied in the same hissing whisper.

"I've never worn mine anywhere but here in my apartment," Aikido confessed.

"Me either."

There was a soft drawn out groan from the phone and then silence for nearly a minute. Mattie was to the point of asking if her friend was okay when Aikido whispered, "I'll go with you."

"You'll wear yours?"

Aikido groaned again. "Yes. I have the perfect long skirt and long sleeved sweater."

Now it was Mattie's turn to groan. "Nothing under the clothes except our tails and we have to wear the ears the whole time."

"Get out of my head," Aikido said and then laughed. "I should give you my address."

"That would help," Mattie said and then took a deep breath. "I'm not sure if I'm happy or more scared now that you've agreed to go."

"Now you know how I felt when you first asked me to go. I was thrilled that you asked and that I would finally meet you but...." Aikido paused and took a deep breath, blowing it out slowly. "I was scared at the same time. We know each other's secret but have never met. Even without tails it is scary in a way."

Mattie found herself nodding in agreement and then realized she was on the phone. "I understand believe me," she said a moment later. Then she giggled. "Having our ears on and our tails in under our clothing should calm our fears and up our horniness by a mile."

Aikido groaned and then sighed deeply. "Want to take bets on which of us will come first?"

"Who will be the judge?"

Aikido laughed and said, "I don't think either of us would need a judge to tell who came and when."

Mattie shivered hard as she thought about coming in front of another woman or another woman coming in front of her for that matter. "I... uh... yeah. Give me your address before both of us melt down."

*****

A little before seven the next morning, Mattie pulled into the parking lot of Aikido's apartment complex. It was foggy so she drove along slowly looking for "C" block. "It should be the third building," Mattie whispered and then jammed on the brakes as a person appeared out of the fog to her right.

The tires squealed as they slid to a stop. Mattie rocked forward and groaned softly as the butt plug shifted in her ass. Her head snapped to the right to find Aikido staring at her through the passenger side window. Mattie's mouth dropped open as she took in the oriental woman's beautiful face and long black hair framed on top by a pair of black triangular ears.

Aikido tapping on the window broke the spell on Mattie and she looked around and fumbled with the switches on the driver's door trying to get the other one to unlock. Finally she hit the right switch the right way.

Opening the door Aikido said in a rush, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I needed some things out of my car and you got here earlier than I expected."

"It's the fog and this big ass truck. This thing feels ten times bigger than my car."

Aikido looked at the bed of the truck and grinned. "I think my car would fit in the bed back there."

Mattie nodded. "Mine too. Where is your apartment?" She asked as Aikido disappeared from the door.

"Where should I put my stuff?" Aikido asked as she reappeared in the doorway.

"Uh, what do you have?"

"A lawn chair, my ice chest, and a blanket."

"Uh... in the back seat, I guess. All I have is a small bag with some extra clothes, my sunscreen, and a towel."

Aikido opened the back door and put her stuff inside. "You didn't plan very well did you?"

"My brain has been scrambled since I woke up this morning. I hadn't even thought about something to drink or a place to sit."

Aikido closed the rear door and took her time climbing up into the front seat. "This thing is not made for short people," she whispered as she gingerly sat down on the seat and closed the door.

Mattie chuckled. "Wait until I hit a bump. This thing isn't exactly smooth riding."

Aikido wiggled on the seat and whimpered softly. "Uh... turn left and then turn left into the first available parking space."

Mattie followed directions and then shut the truck off.

"We'll take the ice chest up and fill it. I have ice, cokes, and water," Aikido said and then grinned. "I can also pack a small bag. I hadn't even thought of extra clothes or tanning oil. Or a towel for that matter."

Mattie giggled as she opened her door. "It's good to know I'm not the only one scrambled this morning."

*****

As they climbed the stairs to Aikido's second floor apartment, Mattie paused with a groan and leaned on the handrail. "Stairs are something else with you know what, where."

Aikido paused a few steps above her and nodded sharply. "It wasn't bad coming down as long as I went slow. The few quick steps I made at first like normal were a jolt to the system, believe me."

"I'll keep that in mind on the way down," Mattie whispered as she straightened up. "Shall we continue?"

Aikido chuckled. "Maybe I shouldn't have warned you. It would have been more fun for you to find out for yourself."

"Fun for who?"

Aikido laughed and went up the steps.

*****

Mattie drove slowly and cautiously as they left town. They each had a bottle of water in the cup holders of the console and the ice chest was on the floor in the back seat. The fog wasn't as thick as it had been but it still made the visibility short and blurry.

Once they reached the highway at the edge of town, Mattie sped up. "I looked at a map of the National Forest last night on line. There are roads going every which way."

"Uh... we don't want to get lost."

Mattie looked around and said, "In the top of my purse is a map I printed out. I marked a route on it that seems to take us back near the lake but into an area with fewer roads."

Aikido got the map out and looked at it. "Are all of these roads good?"

"From what I could tell from the satellite pictures they look pretty good. I tried to pick the straightest route that led to somewhere out of the way. In any case, we can play it by ear as we go, I guess."

"Uh, how much experience do you have in this truck?" Aikido asked a few minutes later.

"Enough to understand what it can and can't do. Also I know how to work the winch, if push comes to shove. Or is that pull comes to not driving."

Aikido chuckled. "You do look badass sitting there driving this monster."

Mattie grinned. "Well thank you. I feel badass driving this thing. It is so different from my car. I feel so high up, I can see everything."

"I've never ridden in a truck like this, much less driven one."

"I had a boyfriend back in college that had one. We went everywhere in it. He even let me drive it a few times. Of course, it cost me a favor or two."

"A favor or two?" Aikido asked and then grinned. "If his truck was a high as this one, I'd guess riding around naked was one of the favors."

"Turn around with your back to the door. Leave your right foot on the floor and put the left up here by the seat back. Now pull your skirt up around your waist."

Aikido did a double take at Mattie. "Uh... are those directions for me or is that the way you rode around in your boyfriends truck?"

Mattie giggled. "The way I loved to ride in his truck. It got both of us so hot and bothered, we'd make love for hours."

"If you loved to ride that way, what were the favors he wanted?"

Mattie blushed and shook her head. "I'll never tell. Well, maybe after I get to know you a lot better."

Aikido laughed and shook her head. She turned in her seat and leaned against the door. She slowly moved her left foot up onto the seat but kept her knee down. "We're both naked under our clothes, wearing fake ears, and have a butt plug up our asses. How much more do you need to know?"

Mattie did a double take in her friend's direction and then grinned. "You do have a point. Several of them as a matter of fact."

Aikido groaned softly as she raised her knee until it was against the seat back. Her hands pushed the skirt down between her legs as she did. Suddenly, she shivered hard and whimpered softly. "I lost my nerve."

Mattie looked around with her mouth hanging open. She looked back at the road quickly and closed her mouth. "You were going to... uh... flash me?"

"Something like that," Aikido whispered and then shivered hard. "I've rode around in my car at night with my skirt hiked up and my blouse above my breasts. On the highway in the dark was exciting. In the daylight with someone else around...."

With a grin, Mattie whispered, "It's orgasmic."

"I'll... uh... take your word for it," Aikido said as she lowered her knee and started to turn toward the front of the truck.

"No!" Mattie said much sharper than she meant too. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell."

Aikido shivered hard and raised her knee back up until it was against the seat again. She still held the skirt between her legs but now she worked her fingers against the cloth at each inner thigh. The skirt crept up slowly.

Mattie kept glancing at the skirt when she dared to take her eyes off the road. The skirt was almost up to Aikido's knees when Mattie groaned and looked in the mirrors quickly. "We passed the National Forest sign. The road on the map is just ahead."

Aikido hurried and pulled the skirt on over her knees and groaned as it fell into her lap. Her hands still had the middle pushed down between her upper thighs but her legs were exposed. She looked around quickly and asked, "Where did I put the map?"

"Uh, back in my purse I think or maybe on the seat," Mattie said as she slowed and pulled over on the shoulder. As she stopped, Aikido leaned forward and searched the seat. Mattie opened her purse and pulled out the map.

Her eyes went to Aikido's legs and she shivered. "Great legs," she whispered as she held the map out.

Aikido took the map with a shiver. "My bikini shows more but this seems more exposed for some reason."

"Maybe because you're naked under the skirt and want to show off?"

Aikido shivered again as she unfolded the map. "Uh.... Maybe so," she whispered as she studied the map. "You have the second left marked. That is if you haven't already passed a road."

"I don't think I did but it is hard to tell from the mirrors in this fog. Maybe I should turn around and drive back to the sign."

Aikido lowered her left leg and rocked forward to look out the back window. She chewed on her lower lip as the butt plug rocked in her ass and the rough clothe of her skirt moved between her thighs. "I... uh... don't see a road but it is hard to tell. Are there road signs like normal on Park roads?"

"I... don't know," Mattie whispered as Aikido sat back against the door. The bottom edge of the oriental girl's ass was showing. With a whimper, Mattie moved her hands down and slowly gathered her shirt up in her lap.

Aikido saw what she was doing and grinned. "Are you doing that because you want to show off or are you trying to egg me on?"

"A little of both, if the truth was told." Mattie's skirt was shorter than her friends and thinner fabric. It covered her sex by a few inches but left her creamy white thighs exposed. Her legs were slightly parted from the way she sat on the seat with her feet on the gas and brake pedals.

"You need some sun," Aikido whispered and then shivered as her minds eye showed a mental picture of what she thought Mattie would look like naked. Milky white skin with a blazing red fluffy bush and a red tail.

"That is another reason for this trip. I want to find a place I can get an overall tan."

Aikido moaned softly. "I love sunning naked."

Mattie grinned as she checked the rear view mirrors. "Then lets get this show on the road."

*****

They made the second left and there was a sign with a road number on it. It matched the map. The road was gravel and fairly smooth but the second pothole they hit made both women groan softly as they bounced on the seat driving the butt plugs deeper and making them move around.

The third pothole made Mattie shift her hips to the side trying to get the butt plug off the seat. It worked partially but she had an even harder time driving. She slowed and then stopped.

Aikido chuckled and whispered, "You weren't kidding about a rough ride."

"You should have been with me when I hit the first speed bump in my apartment driveway. I hadn't even thought about the ride until then. I left the seat and when I landed I nearly came on the spot."

Aikido groaned softly and lowered her left leg, pressing her thighs together tightly. "These low speed bumps are bad enough...."

Mattie looked in the rearview mirror and put the truck in park. She reached up and unbuttoned the top three buttons on her sweater. Looking over at her friend, she grinned. "Time for a little bonding. Match me button for button."

Aikido's hands shook slightly as she reached up to the top button on her sweater. She undid three and then Mattie undid two more. She did the same. Now both their sweaters were unbuttoned several inches below their breasts. Skin showed in the opening of both.

Mattie put her foot on the brake and the truck in gear. "No bras to be seen," she whispered as she gave the truck a little gas. "There should be a bridge over a creek and then we make the second right."

Aikido found the map and looked at it. She nodded as she confirmed the directions. She sat up straight to look out the windshield and then turned to look out the back window. There was not another car in sight. She twisted around and looked out the side window. Trees, bushes, and fog were all there was to see.

"This looks pretty deserted to me," she said a moment later as she looked around at Mattie.

Mattie was grinning at her as her eyes moved from the road, to Aikido's face, back to the road, and then to Aikido's chest. Aikido looked down and gasped as she saw her left breast completely uncovered. Her hand came up to cover herself back up.

"Oh no," Mattie said quickly. "If something comes uncovered it stays that way until it covers itself up."

"When did this rule come into effect?" Aikido asked as her hand toyed with the open edge of her sweater.

"Since we got off the main road."

"Uh... are there more of these rules I should know about?"

Mattie chuckled. "I'm making them up as we go."

"That's what I thought," Aikido said with a shiver as she lowered her hand. "What.... What happens if we meet another truck?"

Mattie looked at her friend's bare breast and smiled. "Grin and wave or wave and grin."

"I... I... I," Aikido stammered.

Mattie whimpered softly as she took her hand off the steering wheel. She played with the edge of her open sweater and then moved it over until her right breast was exposed. "Since you... uh... didn't know the rule, I'll match you, this first time."

Aikido's mouth dropped open as Mattie's breast came into view. It wasn't as big as she had thought it would be, it was just as white as her legs, and her nipple looked hard and large for the size of the breast. Her eyes dropped to her own small hard nipple and she groaned softly.

Mattie was grinning at her friend's reaction to her baring her breast as she tried to miss as many of the potholes as she could. They came to the wooden bridge and Mattie slowed even more as they went over it.

As they came off the bridge the front wheel hit a deep pothole. Mattie gasped loudly as she bounced on the seat. She also hit the gas, which meant the rear tire hit the hole even harder. Both girls bounced hard on the seat as Mattie hit the brake with both feet.

Aikido was whimpering softly as Mattie groaned deeply. The truck rocked forward and then back sharply. Both young women moaned. A moment later, Mattie touched the gas and the truck moved forward. "Do we have a winner in the orgasm department yet?" She asked with a glance at her friend.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers