All Comments on 'My Take on Blowing With Words'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Contest or no contest, this one is a winner!

Thank you for the lesson, and the three beautifully wrought blowjob stories. Each had a very real personality. You really know what you are doing and your tips for making each scene believable are well demonstrated. Thanks for helping have a wonderful start to my morning!

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxabout 17 years ago
Very well done...

...and quite obviously written from direct experience with the subject matter...

A gold medal contender here!

~Sky~

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERabout 17 years ago
I need to stay after class.

Uhm, okay, I read this a couple of times but I really think that I am going to need to stay after and learn this. What time can you come over to help me study?

I've chilled some wine and bought a couple of lobsters. Let me know when I can expect you.

Actually, I was hoping this piece was longer. It could have been better, I think, because you only scratched the surface. Yet, what you wrote was creative and fun.

Thanks for the read and good luck in the contest.

Oral RexOral Rexabout 17 years ago
An artist at work!

Here's a writer that can tailor the words to give the reader a new perspective. That's a step beyond an inspired amateur who can convey a personal experience to others but can't move it past the personal angle. It seems that many writers here get stuck, once they've blown their wad of personal experiences. Thanks for the lesson.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 17 years ago
I was simply "blown away"

You have a real knack for these, Red. Keep up the good work, so to speak. And good luck in the contest.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 17 years ago
Really Well Done

This was really well done, the best I have read yet. And, you are right: The way to write a good sex scene is with a lot of details, such as you demonstrated. I am known for including a lot of details, but you have surpassed me. I have one quibble, though, about the pro. Generally speaking, somebody sucking a cock would strongly object to the man holding onto his or her head, especially when deep-throating. The one providing the mouth has to be in charge, or qagging is a strong possiblilty.

Good luck in the contest.

NorthsiderNorthsiderabout 17 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

I really loved it; you really have a knack for capturing the vibe of the situation!

NorthsiderNorthsiderabout 17 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

I really loved it; you really have a knack for capturing the vibe of the situation!

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionalmost 17 years ago
excellent!

I loved the way you described each story. Maybe this will help me in future endevors.

ShiggyMotoShiggyMotoalmost 17 years ago
Excellent guide

I will be referring to this guide often for my stories. ^_^ I've found great inspiration in your other how-to's as well.

l8blooml8bloomalmost 17 years ago
6 stars out of 5

Captivating! I was especially impressed with "her worn throat" -- what a concise description of such a character -- and "you don't get to dive into his mind, but you can with just a few key words, give the reader a hint as to what he was feeling." That's powerful advice for all kinds of writing. Good luck in the contest, this story is a winner. : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
whohoo - this is the blowjob contest

thank you for this how-to, and good luck in the contest!

Maharat

RogueLurkerRogueLurkeralmost 17 years ago
definitely one to be bookmarked

this is a great how to, red. informative and interesting - I found the passages you included to help illustrate your points. Thank you. I'm off to look at your other how to's ...

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 17 years ago
Loved it!

I loved your "kiss" how to, and I think this one ties if not beats it... Nice job, Red, you're really good at these!

Selena

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The first of many

This is the first work I have ever read by this author. It surely will not be the last

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love your articles

I shared one of your articles with my lover and now we are both hooked on your stories. In turn, he now reads them online and shares what he has read with me. Please continue the good work!

Tink4FairyTink4Fairyalmost 17 years ago
Nice!

Great descriptions!

MarshAlienMarshAlienalmost 17 years ago
You really blew this one!

It was horrible. You obviously need a lot more practice. When and where shall we meet? Seriously, very well done. And I liked the writing, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nicely done

Red, glad you're back and feeling better. I love the examples you use in these how tos.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 17 years ago
Nicely done Red!

I gave this some heavy thought. If a woman takes a man's penis (see the nice wording I'm using?) into her mouth, does she suck it or blow it? Good question-Yes?

If a mans spreads his womans legs and buries his face in her vagina (see, still talking nice to a nice red haired fiend) Does he suck or blow? Again, a good question-Yes?

Damn, now I'm hot from all this heavy thinking.

Good Job Red

DG Hear

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 17 years ago
Thanks, Red

Short of first-gland experience, this easy-to-swallow info is hard to beat. No writer of erotica should blow it off, so to speak.

starrkersstarrkersalmost 17 years ago
Licks pencil...

Not that pencil!! I was taking notes.

Jeeze, you people. Thanks Red, and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great How-to

Thanks so much for writing these articles! As a new author it is extremely helpful to have examples of different scenarios. You're really doing a service here to help people like me become more effective writers. Thanks again.

MaiDawtonsMaiDawtonsover 14 years ago
Thank you!

I found this very helpful, not only for blowjobs, but in every aspect of writing erotica. Tone is very important, thank you for all your very imformative articles.

D34THROWD34THROWover 13 years ago
Holy Christ.

That scene was incredible...I don't put too much oral sex into my stories, but I might just do it now...

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

This is a nice piece! I'm glad I gave it a go. I'll have to read more of your stuff.

CanadianMCanadianMover 11 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed this one and how you contrasted the different ways of describing the act. Well done..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous