My Tall Trim and Top-heavy Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, I thought about our upcoming date a lot over the ensuing days. I continued to be aroused by thoughts of Sunny's body and her chosen second job as a dominatrix. I imagined us having a serious relationship with spectacular sex. I laughed at myself as I thought of bringing my girl home to meet mom and thinking how my mother would eat up my being in love with my childhood playmate. We'd say she was a nurse who cared for old people and skip her secondary career. I pictured the conversation with my mother happening while I had my ass stuffed with a butt plug and my balls tied in a cord- loving touches from my girl for the occasion.

In my mental wanderings I always came back to how great Sunny's body would look naked and that if I submitted to her it would be of my choosing. At present I didn't know if that was going to be my path or not. In fact, Sunny might prefer to give up control to me. She might be tired of being a Dom professionally and welcome my being in charge in our home and in our bed.

Of more immediate importance, I struggled to decide if I wanted Sunny in silk or leather on Sunday. Fantasies of her in leather had been my focus since her job disclosure but I wondered if I'd get full access to her breasts if she was laced into a leather corset. I could ask her for more details but that seemed too adolescent.

Ultimately, I decided to be more mature. I'd try for both. So, on Sunday I typed a text, "I'd love for you to wear silk, feminine lingerie today and on our next date, nasty black leather." I hesitated before sending the text. Was "nasty" an appropriate way to describe the leather I was hoping for? What was the "look" a dominatrix went for in her leather? Rather than risk using the wrong descriptor I deleted "nasty leather" and substituted, "your best Dom leather." I sent the text- including a confirmation of when I'd pick her up and the restaurant to which we were going.

I was finally at her door for our date. My first impression of Sunny's choice of clothes was disappointment. No cleavage. Her silky top clung tightly to her chest and left her upper chest bare but her chest was fully covered. I think the top had what's called a 'scoop neckline' but I certainly would have liked the scoop to be lower. I told her how great she looked but was inwardly disappointed.

On the walk to the car I took in Sunny's outfit more thoughtfully. I saw that she was wearing a pencil skirt that hugged her ass and upper thighs beautifully. It ended about mid-thigh which then revealed some very attractive legs but only for perhaps 12" because black leather boots with four-inch heels covered the rest. From the waist down I couldn't have asked for a sexier package which made me feel guilty about my earlier negative thoughts.

Once in the car, Sunny said, "I sensed you were disappointed with my clothing selection. I hope to persuade you otherwise."

I repeated my compliment about her appearance in what I hoped sounded like a more serious tone. She laughed and said, "Your male pea-brain was expecting cleavage and you're pouting because I didn't give it to you. You forget that I read men's desires and fetishes several nights a week."

I was truly embarrassed. She'd summed up my reaction perfectly and made me feel me feel like a petulant child. After an awkward few seconds of silence, I said, "Ah, well... yes, I guess I was looking forward to visually feasting on your cleavage again. It was very appealing."

"Just like a child has to learn they can't always get what they want, horny men need to learn that in dealing with women. What you'll also learn, I hope, is that cleavage is largely a function of the woman's bra. The tits are the same. Different bras have different attributes and offer different benefits."

I sheepishly said I knew that.

Sunny continued, "At your lecture I was wearing a particular bra under a knit top. I know that my tits visibly bounce and sway a bit in that combination. You seemed to enjoy that. Am I right?"

"Yes, I'm embarrassed to admit it but I did enjoy watching you walk up to me."

"Well, tonight's bra is sheer and seamless. You could say it leaves me very unfettered. If swaying tits are what you like, you should love my clothing choice. As my body moves, in this very thin bra my breasts tend to bounce and jiggle a lot. I think you might also enjoy seeing my nipples poke against my thin silk top. I was trying to give you a new teasing treat."

"Okay, you've made me feel stupid and childish. I thought you weren't going to dominate me."

"I seriously wasn't trying to do that. I was simply pointing out that I had gone out of my way to please you and you didn't appreciate it."

"Sorry, guys can be greedy when sex is involved."

When we were settled in the restaurant, I was finally able to take a longer look at Sunny's chest from short range. I noticed that her silk blouse was thin- a basic aspect of silk I hadn't thought about before. When Sunny saw where I was looking, she pulled her arms back a bit and sat up straighter which combined to pull the silk more tightly across her large breasts. I immediately noted her prominent nipples poking through the soft thin fabric.

I smiled appreciatively and said, "You were right, of course. Tonight's outfit is very attractive and certainly has its finer points. If this is our second date, you've again surpassed all of my prior second dates in sexually teasing me."

Sunny smiled brightly and said that had been her goal. She gave her shoulders a little shake which made her tits dance.

We again had a nice dinner and enjoyable conversation. I didn't let it take over our conversation but I did ask a fair number of questions about Sunny's role as a Dom. I gained a better understanding of what she did and, of course, fantasized about her body in Dom outfits.

She was proud of starting the business and boasted that for two years after graduation the other two founders and she received 10% of the revenue from the younger girls who had bought their book of business. Sunny also said she'd made a deal with the other founders that she had the exclusive book and movie rights to their story of starting and running the business. She already had an outline of the story she intended to develop into a book.

Toward the end of dinner Sunny leaned in and said, "I think we should have a little talk about some personal things before we go back to my place. First, I'm sorry if I came on like a Dom when I was calling you out about cleavage. In my work, I spend a lot of time putting men in their place and I'm sure it seeps into how I act in my personal life. I'll try not to do that with you.

"Second, you should understand that because of my work, I really haven't had a personal life. I hadn't actually been out on a date since high school until our first date a few days ago so I feel a bit awkward. I want you to like me and I don't think I'm doing a very good job."

I promptly said she was doing fine. We'd known each other since childhood so she didn't need to impress like she might do with a stranger. I then corrected my words to say that, of course, I was impressed by her and that I'd just meant she could be herself and not worry about being awkward. I also admitted that I felt awkward because of her being a professional dominatrix. I said, "I keep thinking I'm naive and inexperienced. When I act like I did about the cleavage I think you're going to tie me up and whip my ass."

Sunny replied with a big grin, "Only if you want me to." Sunny hesitated and then in a whisper said, "There's one other thing. I was going to say this but with what you just said it's even more important."

I stared at her- waiting for whatever it was she felt was important and uneasy as I was thinking it must be something bad like an STD or that perhaps she was seriously ill.

Sunny said, "As I said I haven't had a date since high school. I've also told you that in my role as a Dom, sex is not involved. So, while you think I'm sophisticated, I'm actually a virgin."

"Oh. Well," I said -greatly relieved. "That's a surprise but it's not a terminal disease. It's an easily curable condition."

"Yes, but...that leads me to a little confession. My seeing you at the lecture wasn't just a coincidence. I saw a poster at the senior center that was announcing the lecture. It had your name and something of your resume. I knew it must be you. I basically planned on seducing you. I started fantasizing that we could fall in love and get married just like I dreamed about when I was 10."

"Okay, that's all nice. No confession was needed."

"There's more. I enjoy being a Dominatrix. I earn more than twice as much from that as I earn from nursing for about half the hours of work. But I understand that most men probably would be afraid to date me. They'd run away as soon as my second job came to light. I thought you'd be more understanding since we once were close."

"Actually, I think you might be right about that. I'm not fully comfortable with your career but I am willing to learn more about what you do and try to support you."

"Thank you. Now continuing my confession, you should know that I picked my bra and top specifically to tease you when I'd be seeing you at the lecture. I wanted to catch your interest so I gave my tits a few extra twerks to make them bounce as I walked up the aisle. I can be rather conniving. Okay, now I feel better. I didn't want any relationship we might have to get started based on my secretly shaking my tits."

I smiled and said, "I think most relationships start with one party trying to seduce the other. You can seduce me by shaking your tits or displaying some cleavage any time. You didn't do anything wrong and even though I've only seen the upper portion of them I already know I love your tits."

"Not to be vain, but most men do."

Sunny then said, "Just to tie everything together, I'm hoping we can have a normal boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. I don't want my Dom role to interfere. As we date you need to be honest if it bothers you or if you have questions...or if you'd like to experience some of what I do."

I nodded in understanding and said, "I am intrigued by the whole Dom thing. I'm also very much looking forward to seeing you in sexy leather. I don't think that means I'm submissive. I think it just means you're hot and I'm a horny guy."

Sunny continued, "Maybe now you understand why I set some limits on our sexual activity tonight. I'm a horny virgin. I want to become a woman but I'm not ready to rush into it. I'd love it if you could romance me like you would any other chaste girl you're dating. For my part, I know you're a tit guy so I'll tease you and please you as we go along. Deal?"

"Of course, deal. Was there anything in what you said that any guy wouldn't love? We'll proceed like we're two very old high school students. I'll awkwardly try to get in your pants and you'll defend your virtue. Hopefully, my skills will gradually wear you down."

At Sunny's apartment we agreed on a red wine she had and at her request I got a factory-made log burning in her fireplace. She dimmed the lights, added some background music and we settled on the couch. I kissed her tentatively and she kissed back. I adjusted my position and embraced her while we kissed. Within seconds our kissing progressed to more passionate kisses with open mouths and dueling tongues.

Sunny broke off the kiss and reached for some wine. She joked that kissing me that way was arousing. She said she'd just passed the edge of her sexual experience. I looked at her oddly and reminded her that she'd put my hand on her breast on our last date. She agreed that technically that might have exceeded a kiss but it had been intended more as a gift to a friend than as a sexual thing so it almost didn't count. I laughed and began to kiss her again.

I interrupted the kiss and asked if it was alright for me to enjoy the gift previously given- namely could I touch her breasts. She responded that of course I didn't need to ask. That prompted a brief discussion of the recent new mores about express consent and she assured me she was giving her consent to all but penetration. I grinned and was soon feeling up her great breasts through her blouse.

The thin fabrics of the blouse and bra gave me an incredibly good sense of her breasts. While I was certainly looking forward to flesh on flesh, I now had a very good mental image of how large and wonderfully soft her breasts were. Her nipples were also very evident and I loved feeling them against my palm for the first time. I told her so- thanking her for selecting what she was wearing.

We continued kissing while my left hand thoroughly assessed every aspect of her upper body. My fantasies had not exaggerated the size of her tits nor the fitness of her body. She was my dream woman- tall, trim and top heavy. My only dilemma was how to get her naked without acting like a pig. I really cared for Sunny and didn't want to blow our new relationship.

I felt I needed to distinguish myself from the submissive males she was with for hours each week. She'd given me blanket consent to move ahead so it seemed that's what she wanted. With those thoughts my fingers found the hem of her blouse and I slowly slid the garment up - trying to sense her reaction.

I could feel her tense a bit as the bunched fabric was passing her breasts but I also detected a slight deepening of her breathing which reassured me. With my hands holding the blouse her chest was totally obscured from view but my cock twitched as I knew we were about to reach new ground and I couldn't wait. I tried to be careful as the blouse passed over Sunny's face and hair but felt clumsy. When I completed the passage without messing her hair too much, the blouse was tossed to the floor and my eyes lowered to take in the best view of my date so far.

I'd expected a black bra but loved the deep purple. Sheer was the next element that I took in and nipple bumps surrounded by dark circles registered almost simultaneously. The size of the tits I was examining was impressive to say the least. My eyes loved the size of her tits but my eyes kept returning to the bold nipples. They seemed to demand my attention and I wondered if they were sensitive to touch.

I needed to explore. My left hand caressed her right breast and then her left. She moaned softly as my hands touched her through the bra that was barely there. Her nipples teased my palm. I was reminded of and scoffed at the old phrase that 'any more than a handful is wasted'. Her size simply invited me to move my hand to take in all that she offered which also gave me a way to feel her nipple as my palm passed over it.

I murmured an appreciative sound and then said, "Nice bra. You were right. It cradles you but doesn't cover you with armor like a heavier bra would. I love your nipples."

"I told you that cleavage isn't the only way to display my breasts for your pleasure. I'm glad you like my big nipples but frankly I didn't think there was much of a chance you wouldn't. A couple of my well-endowed friends in college said that guys who love big tits love big nipples. My college roommate frequently complained that her nipples were sore from her boyfriend's intense attention."

I said I couldn't say how other guys felt but I was definitely a nipple guy as well as a breast guy. It seemed obvious but I said, "Even though you're still covered by your bra both your tits and nipples are spectacular." I added that I would try not to give her sore nipples but couldn't guarantee it.

Sunny replied that she was glad I'd try. She then added there was a small part of her that looked forward to my lust producing hickie bruises and lasting nipple soreness. My cock throbbed as I thought about giving her breast a big love bite.

It didn't take me long to become bored with the bra. It did a nice job of displaying her subtly but was in all events more of a covering than a display case. I figured I'd spent enough time window shopping. I wanted to get my hands on the real goods.

With surprising efficiency, I reached behind Sunny and released her bra. My hands came back to the front and I peeled it away. "Awesome "was the word that came to mind and I mindlessly said that out loud. Sunny took it as a compliment as I got the sense that she was pulling her shoulders back and sought my praise.

"We both know your breasts are spectacular so I don't know what words I can say. Whatever fantasies I've had about your tits have just been exceeded."

My hand cupped Sunny's left breast and I gently weighed it. It was by far the largest breast I'd ever touched but I decided not to say that. I just moved my hand to enjoy the mass of her right breast and then returned to the left. My hand roamed so that I could feel her protruding nipple against my palm. It wasn't a very subtle a move but Sunny didn't seem to mind as she gasped when her nub first rubbed into my skin.

We exchanged murmurs and soft moans as I felt her up- first on one side and then on the other. My touch varied from gentle to strong just so I could get a better sense of the weight and softness. She felt great and I told her so.

My mind skipped to a fleeting thought about her dating history. Did she have tits like this in high school? Did her high school date get to do what I was doing or was this virgin flesh? Could I actually be the first guy to feel these fantastic tits? In a second or two my mature side decreed that all of that was not important. I also decided that only an adolescent would ask if any other guy had fondled her so I should keep quiet.

Sunny was getting excited from my fondling of her tits. I think part of her excitement came from knowing how turned on I was. I might not be submissive but I would be a slave to her tits for as long as she'd let me. I could spend hours touching her. It aroused me to know I was pleasing her and for selfish reasons I was thrilled that I'd be welcomed back.

Seeking to please her more I decided to tease her left nipple with my thumb and forefinger. I used my finger to circle her turgid nub. I wanted to better gauge its height and to know how stiff it was. I concluded it was taller than any nipple I'd touched before; a more precise measurement could be deferred. Its stiffness was something like my cock- a difficult combination of rigidity and sensual softness.

She was electrified by my first contact and seemed to rise a bit off the couch at my first direct assault on her nipple. I squeezed her nipple lightly between my thumb and forefinger. Sunny gasped at that so I applied more pressure which she seemed to like even more as evidenced by distinct groans. I loved that she seemed to be vocal lover; it made me want to make her scream.

I repeated my fingers' nipple play on her right breast and brought my face in close to her left. From a few inches away I studied every bump and every nuance of her areola and erect nipple. I then moved in to taste and feel her nipple with my lips and tongue. Sunny pressed her tit against my mouth so I instinctively opened wider and sucked on her.

Sunny squirmed as my tongue lashed her nipple and my mouth sucked on as much of her breast as I could envelope. I was in heaven as I gave and got pleasure. My hand cradled her big breast which added to my enjoyment. I'm not sure if I was feeding her into me, holding her in place or simply feeling her up. It didn't matter. We were both highly aroused and enjoying every aspect of our being together.

I could feel Sunny's body tensing and her hips moving. I recognized her body language to suggest she might be approaching frustration. My body reacted instinctively to hers- moving my left hand from her breast down to the area of her Venus Mound. Her skirt was silk or a thin fabric like silk so with little effort my hand was able to nestle its way to press against her Mound.