My Tall Trim and Top-heavy Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunny stopped me. I soon understood that she was unfastening the button at her skirt's waistband and lowering the zipper about 8 inches. At first I assumed she wanted me to remove her skirt but her hand soon guided mine inside the loosened waistband. Whether she wanted me outside her panties or inside was unclear but my fingers seemed to be traveling naturally to her Mound on the outside so I let them.

I could feel that the fabric of her panties matched her discarded bra- thin and silky- so I could feel my way and apply pressure to her pubic bone easily. If she wanted my fingers to penetrate her, I'd wait for an invitation. I extended my hand lower so that my palm could cup her pubic bone and my fingers could tease the outer portion of her vaginal area through the silk. As my fingers pressed the silk became damp and then fully moist. I could feel my silk covered fingers nestling between her outer lips which was hugely arousing for both of us.

Sunny's hips ground against my hand and her level of arousal seemed to double. Her breathing was much deeper and her whole body seemed to be on the brink of an orgasm. I loved pleasing her and sucked harder on her breast as I tongue flicked her nipple and occasionally added a light nipping with my teeth.

Within seconds Sunny grasped my head more firmly and I could feel her body go rigid as her breathe caught. Her body froze and she shrieked softly as her orgasm swept through her. Several aftershocks ran through her as I tried to hold my mouth's place on her breast but stopped my assault as I knew it would be unwelcome. Similarly, I stilled my hand on her panties but held it in place- savoring the wet fabric as proof of my talent as a lover. The stiffness of her body soon disappeared and she felt more like a boneless 120 pounds of satisfied flesh.

Slowly Sunny seemed to regain some level of normalcy. She released her grip on my head and gently used her hand to lightly push me away in more of a gesture than an actual push. I didn't want to leave my newly found perfect breast but knew I didn't have an option. The best solution was to move away only a few inches. Being close to beautiful tits was better than being far away. Besides, in a minute or two perhaps my mouth could return for some gentle kissing.

Sunny stirred and hugged me tightly. My hand was pulled out from between her legs. She lifted my head so our faces were close and kissed me- more romantically than lustfully but I still found it to be hot. In a soft voice she said, "Thank you. That was the first orgasm I've ever had from someone other than myself. I was looking forward to it and it was very satisfying."

I was surprised but my ego swelled. Giving a sexy woman her first orgasm was akin to a bucket list item. I had never thought about it but having accomplished the feat, I was riding high. I couldn't resist saying, "If that was your first orgasm, did guys play with your breasts and nipples before?"

She replied that high school guys had pawed at her chest through her clothes and one guy had gotten under her bra but these were clumsy boys who weren't even close to giving her an orgasm. As she'd told me before, that was essentially her whole dating history. She added that she had several vibrators that brought her off but she'd only been close to climaxing with another person once. She paused, smiled and said that had been with a girl in college which she guessed I'd like to hear about. She gave me a big smile and said she wouldn't say any more about that incident now. Maybe she'd tell me about someday.

After kissing me again, Sunny's hand found its way to my belt. She moved her body around so that she'd have two hands free and began to open my pants. As she did, she let her hand casually rub against my erection through my pants. She said, "You should know that I'm very inexperienced with cocks. In high school, on the evening the guy got to touch my breasts I touched his cock. I gave him a hand job that was adequate to make him cum but I didn't have a clue about what I was doing. Since then I've seen enough porn and read enough erotic stories to understand everything but I lack any practical experience. I'm guessing that you'll let me practice here." She patted my cock as she said 'here.'

"Practice is important," I said. "I'm at your service for practice any time."

Sunny got my pants and boxers down and let them pool at my ankles. She stared at my erect cock- moving her head around to get different views. She apologized saying that she hadn't seen any erect cocks in real life except for those of some clients and for those she'd made every effort to keep her distance and not look at them. She asked me to confirm that I was circumcised and of about average size. She said that she knew from her readings that the cocks in porn videos were far larger than the norm but didn't know what the norm was. I said my knowledge was limited but I always thought of myself as average.

"I told you I wasn't going to be a Dom with you and I meant it. But you seemed quite interested in what I do so it might be interesting and arousing to try a little experiment. This is not what I do with clients; it's just illustrative of how we might spice up a vanilla relationship going forward."

Sunny reached for my right wrist and lifted my arm up so that it was resting across the top of the couch cushion. She extended my other arm in the same way. She then said, "I want those hands to stay right where they are- no matter what. Imagine that they're firmly bound with soft nylon rope to the rear corners of the couch. If your arms come down there will be consequences- unpleasant ones. Your aching cock is going to be pleased but you have no control. Tonight, I'm not going to tease you but in the future your gratification might be delayed. That sometimes happens when you give up control. It can greatly add to your eventual release but that's not for tonight. Keep your hands where I placed them. They're bound."

I nodded and smiled. She seemed so innocent and yet she wasn't.

Sunny reached out tentatively and grasped my cock with two or three fingers. She soon ran her fingers up and down and generally explored my genitals. My whole body reacted with excitement. On a second pass she included my balls which she squeezed a bit too hard making my whole body jerk. Realizing she'd done something wrong she pulled her hand away. I told her I was fine and that my balls simply needed a bit less pressure.

Her fingers returned to explore and she commented on my cock's intriguing combination of soft skin over a very hard core. She asked me to guide her in giving me a pleasurable hand job and offered, "I'd like to learn. If it's okay, I thought I could focus on hand job techniques tonight and next time you could teach me how to give a good blow job. I'm eager to learn and to give you pleasure but I don't think I can learn both things tonight."

I assured her that we could proceed at any pace she chose. I then gave her some basic instructions on how to handle my cock and balls. I loved her desire to learn and her obvious desire to please me. Her initial technique wasn't very good but I was sure she'd improve. I'd be sure to emphasize the need for practice.

After a few minutes of dry friction, I introduced the notion of using some saliva- clarifying that I wasn't asking for a blow job- just some lubrication. I expected Sunny would dribble some saliva onto my cock or into her hand. To my delighted surprise she took a more direct approach. She opened her mouth and enveloped most of my cock. She took me in until she started to gag and held almost that much of me in her mouth as she spread saliva around with her tongue. Gradually she withdrew and applied more saliva as she went. A repeat of taking me in and getting me wet felt even better.

I certainly hadn't expected that. In my mind she'd just passed 'blow job 102' without taking course 101 but I kept that to myself. Her fingers wrapped my cock and now slid easily. I told her to grasp me tighter and continue. She did and without my prompting added some finger play at my crown which felt great. I began to wonder if her alleged inexperience was a lie or half-truth. That was a little unnerving but it was outweighed by my arousal.

Everything Sunny was doing felt great. She had me at the edge of climaxing much sooner than I would have expected- her tits had primed me and she'd built on that. All of a sudden she stopped. I couldn't believe it.

Sunny said, "Sorry, I just realized I don't have a tissue. I'll be right back." Before I could complain or suggest a tissue wasn't needed, she was off the couch and stepping toward her kitchen. I thought about finishing myself but quickly decided that showing impatience wasn't a good path. I kept my hands where they were virtually bound.

Fortunately, she returned quickly and got back to where she'd been on the couch. As her hand reached out for my cock Sunny said, "You seemed to like what I was doing. I guess my watching porn and practicing with my dildo paid off. It looks like we need another application of saliva. Sorry I can't take all of you in without gagging but I'll learn."

My innocent dream girl's image was restored. Of more immediate import was that my cock was close to being swallowed whole again. I'd guess she got 75% of me in and my cock was almost in her throat. Her warm wet mouth felt incredibly good. For a fleeting second I considered grasping her head and fucking her face to get off but again common sense prevailed. That would be a poor choice for getting me into Sunny's pants soon. Showing patience and understanding of her inexperience was my only choice for the long term.

After two in and out trips to her throat's entrance she had me pretty wet and ready to burst. Her mouth pulled away and her magical fingers returned. She now clasped a tissue in her other hand which seemed almost comical.

Sunny had one more surprise for me. As her one hand stroked me her off hand dropped the tissue near my cock and then cupped her breast. She said, "I think playing with my breast will give you a little extra pleasure. Can I make you cum by giving you a tit to watch? How about if I heft it up a little? It's really quite heavy. I think you got a feel for that before. Mmm...I love to touch myself and if I grab my nipple I can almost climax myself."

Watching and listening to Sunny as her hand twisted and stroked my needy cock was too much. I gasped, "You did it. I'm cumming!" I could feel my cum as it rose through my cock.

To my chagrin, Sunny released her grip and reached for the tissue. My semen started to spurt and then dribbled. While I'd gotten off, the peak of my climax had been lost. It was disappointing but just seeing her fingers playing with her nipple and spending thirty minutes with Sunny topless was more than I had a right to expect. She was a fantastically sexy woman who was eager to learn how to please me. I had no complaints but there was certainly a need for some practice.

Sunny told me I could consider my hands untied and asked that I hold her which I did. She took me by surprise when in a firm voice she said,"You will need to be trained. I'm not giving up my virgin pussy to a cock that spurts so quickly."