My Teacher, My Master

Story Info
I'm Zach, a 19 yo god who finds himself his teacher's toy.
2.4k words
4.36
28k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxyht138
sxyht138
45 Followers

My name is Zach. I am a 19-year-old student athlete, and I am gorgeous - at least that's what they tell me. I'm smart too, top of my class, and I do stupid things. I love doing stupid things, and I have no regrets.

I'm not going to bore you with irrelevant life details, just to say that I'm 5 foot 11, black hair and light complexion, and a smooth, well-built body without an ounce of fat on it. I am, what you would call, a hot twink. I'm writing this to share some of the stupid things I do, which all relate to sex.

I get horny all the time, but I have a slightly different trigger for my horniness. Sure, I'm into pretty girls, but I also like guys. Just not the guys you'd expect. I like them older. Sort of a daddy thing, but not exactly. Incest does not turn me on.

So, maybe, more of a teacher thing. Someone who has authority, even power. I like unexpected situations of inequality. I know that I'm gorgeous, everyone says so, and that's why I secretly crave to be in the power and at the pleasure of someone who "shouldn't" deserve it. I know that I can get almost any girl or guy I want, but what turns me on is when a guy who doesn't deserve me - because of age, perhaps - gets total power over me.

This makes the guys in their 40s very happy. But not every guy is for me just because he's been around a few decades. I need a teacher, someone with a superhot imagination who understands control, embarrassment, and similar fantasies. I want an older guy to not just play with my body, but to play with my mind.

So one day, I saw Dave's profile on a dating site. He had a torso picture, which looked pretty hot. He wasn't into fucking, which was actually fine with me. I do love to give head, though, because that is a very submissive and subservient act.

But the next line of his profile is what got me. "Into fantasies and role-play. I'll be a teacher you won't forget." Yes, and one other line put it over: "Hosting today." I sent him a message.

I love a dominant man. I usually don't like long messaging sessions, but this one was different. We worked out the (hopefully first of many) fantasies we would play. Then I sent him my picture, an underwear shot, which he marked as "liked."

A moment later, his picture arrived. He was naked from the waist up, and his face was in the shot. He had a great body! Yes, maybe a little belly, but muscled arms and amazing pecs. And his face was handsome! He wasn't as gorgeous as I, of course, but that's why it was perfect. He wasn't deserving of a supermodel like me, and yet I wanted him to own me like a puppy.

I'm not that much of an exhibitionist, but I do love to be naked in front of an unworthy guy and watch him get horny for me. I would even consider stripping for a small group, if they will treat me as their toy. I'm not into running naked through the park, but if you meet the horny teacher requirements, I will give you a lap dance you will never forget.

He lived in an apartment about five minutes away, so that was great. I put on my tightest underwear, sweatpants, T-shirt and hoodie. I wanted to emphasize my age because it fit in with the fantasy he wanted to play. The problem with sweatpants is that your boner shows, and as I was climbing the stairs to his apartment, mine was stiffening up.

I knocked on the door, and after what seemed forever, he opened. He immediately look me up and down, and then waved me in. Just like the picture, he was good-looking but not gorgeous. Just the right mix.

I love the feeling of walking into a private and discrete space with a guy. The moment the door is closed, and we're both alone there, is hot. We both know that we can let go and no one will say anything. His place was clean, with a nice large living room and a very comfortable couch. It was carpeted, and the windows had curtains in front of them for privacy. Perfect.

"Well, young man," he began, diving right in, "unfortunately, for you that is, it seems you're going to fail my course. To be honest, I don't give a shit, because I really don't like you that much. You're an arrogant ass hole, to be frank. You sit there in class showing looking obviously bored, showing no respect, and having nothing to contribute. And I don't like arrogant ass holes wasting my time. So why did you want to come and see me?"

I stammered. "Well, I'm sorry you.."

"Oh shut up, you don't mean the apology. What do you want? Why are you wasting my time?"

He was so good at this. I decided to embrace the role with everything I had. I may not be the best actor, but I'll compensate with enthusiasm.

"Mr. Clark, I came to see if there was anything I could do about my grades. I'm sorry you don't like me, but I wish there were some way I could fix this. I know, I know, I have been disprespectful, and I'm really sorry. I want to make it up to you, if you'll let me. I really need this course credit. What can I do? You're the one with the power to.."

"Power is correct. I have a lot of power over my students, especially in this school. I don't even think you realize just how much power I have. Maybe I will show you, but first, tell me what you are willing to do for me to consider giving you another chance?"

That word, "Power." That pushed me over the edge. My dick was pushing out my sweatpants into a huge bulge. Mr. Clark saw it, and smirked. I knew I needed to do something dramatic, and capitalize on that "power" idea. And so I did it.

I went down on my knees, and looked up at the powerful Mr. Clark. "Mr. Clark, yes you are very powerful. I'm just an arrogant student, and I deserve nothing. I will do anything you want if you will consider helping me get a better grade... anything..."

Mr. Clark didn't miss a beat. He knew what I meant, and he was prepared to milk it for all it was worth. He kicked off his shoes and took off his socks. I watched him, wondering what was next.

"Lick my feet, you fucking ass hole."

Just like that, straight into the role-play. And so I put my face down and started licking the tops of his feet. I knew he was loving it. "You horny boys are all the same, I can get you to do anything I want." He kicked back his heels, and I took his toes in my mouth, sensuously sucking them. They had a slightly salty taste, which was cool. But just knowing how I looked, sucking his feet while on my knees before him, was really turning me on. Finally, after about 5 minutes of this, Mr. Clark was ready to use his power even more.

"Get up." He went to the couch and relax, while I stood up in front of him. "You've now shown what a complete and total asshole you are. Don't think I haven't noticed that, while looking bored in class, you're also stealing glances at my body. I've seen you looking me up and down."

I loved this line of conversation. "I.. I'm embarrassed, Mr. Clark," I stammered.

"Shut the fuck up, of course your embarrassed. But that's nothing to what I'm going to do to you starting today. I know what you want, you want to be teacher's pet. You want to be my fucking sex toy, to be dominated. I still really don't like you, but I will enjoy humiliating you. If you're a good little boy, I might just grant your grade request. But you should know that I have power, and I will use it on you in the future as well. Do you understand? Not just today and now, but whenever I want. Got it?"

I totally understood, and was completely ready. "Yes, Mr. Clark."

"That's Master, to you ass hole, got it?"

"Yes, Master. I know I'm an ass hole, and the master is right. I want to be your sex toy, whenever you want, Master."

"Strip down to your underwear." That command send a shot of horniness through my body. Taking off shoes and socks is much hotter than it seems, because it's the test. Will I really get totally nude for this guy? If I took off my socks and shoes, it meant that I was going to go all the way. I knew it, and he knew it. I slowly took off my shoes and socks. He smirked even more, and I gave an embarrassed smile. And my dick twitched.

I took off the hoodie, and then the T-shirt. I saw him lick his lips. I told you, my body is amazing. This guy was not worthy of it, but here he had full control. I flexed a little for him, turned around, let him have a perfect view. I made sure to check his crotch, and got hotter myself when I saw that he was enjoying me. I love turning guys on!

Next, I took down my sweatpants. All I had on was my underwear, and my hard-on was pushing out unmistakably. My master pushed a remote, and music started.

"Dance! Dance, horny shit boy." He knew my fantasy of being a stripper! I danced. I turned every which way, I bent over to show him my ass, I twerked, I squatted, I gave him every view. I'm not just gorgeous, I'm an unbelievably sexy erotic dancer. This guy was so fucking lucky, but so was I.

"You fucking horny ass hole, take off your underwear. Let's see how fucking horny you are for your master."

I slowly pulled it down, the elastic running over my cock. When I pulled it down over the crown, my cock bounced up and down like a piece of rubber. Rock solid rubber.

"Just because you're nude for your master doesn't mean you have permission to stop dancing. MOVE!" I moved. I did squats again, I rotated my hips, and then I decided to go for it.

I moved in, put my hands behind my head, and started dancing in between his knees. His crotch was really moving now, and, well, my hard-on was there for everyone to see. He reached out and touched me on my sides. His hands continued to explore as I continued to seduce. He reached around and squeezed my butt, pulled me in a little bit more and gave a slap. He felt up my back, and down my thighs.

Then his hand went inside my thigh, and I felt a real tingle. He moved it slowly up, enjoying my smooth, muscular legs. The closer it came to my balls, the more I tingled. He was teasing me perfectly, getting closer and closer. Then he finally touched my balls. I had to groan from the pleasure. "Yes, master, thank you master. please play with my private parts, I beg you."

"Good boy, nude toy." And he cupped my balls, jiggled them a little, and then moved his fingers up to my rock-hard cock. He felt it, up the bottom, over the crown and down the top. He was teasing me with gentleness, and it felt awesome.

I couldn't stay still for this, and I just pushed forward and rubbed his abdomen with my cock. He just muttered "bitch," and grabbed my ass. I turned around and let him play with my ass for a while.

Then, suddenly, he pulled me down, and grabbed my hair. Ouch!

"Shut up, ass hole. Just because I'm letting you give me a lap dance, and honoring you by feeling your fucking body, doesn't mean I like you now."

He then pulled me by the hair and lay me down across his knees. I knew what that meant! At first, though, he just felt my ass and my thighs. His hand went in and played with my balls, while his other hand went under and grabbed my cock.

"You like your master feeling your private parts, don't you ass hole?"

"Yes, Master, I do. Very much." And then the spanking began. But it was a weird kind of spanking, with one hand hitting my ass, the other stroking my cock. It was unbelievable. I felt so totally naked, so totally subservient, and so totally turned on. And the fact that he was still completely clothed actually made it hotter! The unequal status made my nudity the most pleasurable thing I've ever felt.

"Thank you, Master." I really meant it. I was ready to be this man's nude slave boy for as long as he wanted. My body was his toy. For days to come I would dream of being naked for his pleasure. And it was as if he read my mind.

"You're welcome, asshole. But don't think that a spanking is enough either. If you really want to get serious about improving your grades, you will agree to let me exercise my power over you completely. Until I say enough, you're going to be my naked sex toy. When I summon you, you will come here and be my nude slave. And I may humiliate you in other places as well. Understood?"

"Yes, Master." I think I said that with a little too much enthusiasm. Anyway, he made this whole speech while continuing to spank and wank.

And then, he took a break. He pushed me back, opened his zipper and pulled out his cock. It was, also, not worthy of me in terms of length, but it was thick and gorgeous. He pulled me in by the hair, and I took him in my mouth. As I sucked, he pulled my hair and kept calling me names. "Bitch boy.. sex maniac asshole.. shitty boy.. nude toy.. horny slave..." Each name made me come closer to exploding.

To be honest, I didn't have a chance. While this all seemed like foreplay, I shot my load in his left hand while his right continued to on my ass and my thighs.

And he hadn't taken off a stitch of clothing! But when I came, he wasn't bothered. This man had patience, and he knew that the next weeks were going to be a lot of fun for him, and even more, for me.

sxyht138
sxyht138
45 Followers