My Teacher, My Master - Nude Workout

Story Info
Zach and buddies get some naked exercise and power play.
3.2k words
4.67
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxyht138
sxyht138
45 Followers

It was interesting how my friends, Cal, Michael, and Thomas, related to me when we met in school. Even though I had been their nude sex toy, they were really friendly. No disrespect, just companionship. Especially with Thomas, whom I, and they all knew it, was very attracted to.

But beneath the surface, we all knew that when we met at Clark's, I would get anything but respect. I'd get spanked, groped, insulted, and forced to indulge these horny boys' sexual desires. So one afternoon, I saw Michael and Tom smiling broadly as they looked at their phones. They caught my eye, and came over.

"Hey Zach," said Mike, "looks like we're going to see you later!" They both giggled. I looked at my phone, and saw that there was a message from Clark. "Be here at five, and wear exercise clothes. Calvin, Michael and Thomas will be there too."

"Yep, I guess so," I replied. "Looking forward," said Tom with a wink. I loved how this nerdy shy guy was becoming assertive to me. Of course, the fact that he had spanked me and I had sucked his dick gave him well-deserved confidence. But it was sexy, and even now, my cock started to grow in my pants.

We all timed it perfectly and arrived at five at Clark's house. He ushered us in, giving everyone a pat and a squeeze on the ass. Today's meeting was clearly for his pleasure, and our group of four hot 18-year-old guys was ready to make his fantasies come true. Because he was so lucky, that made us all the more eager to please him.

We came into the living room, and Clark motioned for the other three guys to sit down on the couch. I had to remain standing. This was starting well.

"Today I'm going to give you guys a workout. Ever exercise in the nude? It'll be fun for you, and even more for me. But you, Zach, strip now. You're always the slave, so you have no right to be wearing clothing in our presence. Take it all off, fast."

"Yes, Master." No slow striptease this time, I ripped off all my clothing. I stood completely naked in front of my friends. "Watch it grow," teased Cal as my cock quickly rose to the occasion. "Yeah," chimed in Mike, "Zachy's always turned on by us."

"By me especially," added Tom, with uncharacteristic assertiveness. That turned me on even more. "He's my bitch," he added for good measure. And I couldn't hide that it was true, I was hard as a rock now in front of all of them.

"Zach, just to get the boys warmed up, why don't you show them some of the moves you did for me the last time we met?" Clark had a way of revealing all of my dirtiest secrets, and I guess my friends and masters had a right to know, and see, all of my sexual secrets that I had shared in private with Clark the last time we met.

So I started to re-create the moves I had done for Master Clark during my erotic striptease. I faced my classmates, put my hands on my head, and began to swivel my hips. My dick was hard as a rock, and I could feel the boys staring at me. I was so amazingly turned on. Everything was showing, and I loved it.

I stood right in front of Cal, the guy who had been my bully, and started working my groin in and out. My hands came down off my head and I caressed my shoulders down to my nipples. It was as if I was begging him to feel me, to own me. He got the message, and with a smirk, said, "you fucking horny bitch."

I smiled and blew a kiss at him, making him exclaim, "shiiit." And then I moved to Mike, the gorgeous brown haired athlete. I turned around, and wiggled my butt for him. I brought my hand around my back, and gave myself a spank. I repeated it on my other cheek, and was surprised when I felt yet another smack on my ass. I turned around, and saw that Mike had chosen to get in on the action.

I turned around again, smiled, and mouthed the words "thank you." Now I shook my pelvis, making my dick jump up and down. I had no shame!

In general, I love being nude. The feeling of the air on my intimate places is liberating and so sexual. But now that I get to do it in front of guys that I think are gorgeous puts me in an entirely different space. Just looking at them gives me a hard on, and knowing that they are seeing everything I have and acting superior about it, just makes me want to be their nude slave forever.

Finally I went over to Tom, who everybody now knew I had a thing for. Tom, who had begun our sessions as a kind of meek and nerdy guy, was becoming my arrogant master more and more each time we met. I knew he liked me a lot, but he was no longer embarrassed about it. "Hey, Zachy faggot, nice to see your cock is so hard for me. I bet you jerk off when you're alone, fantasizing about me."

Well, actually, that was true. "I do, I have to admit it. I fantasize about being your nude sex slave, and fulfilling whatever you desire." Tom loved that talk. I mean who wouldn't? But I loved it too, and I had to make him know it. "I mean every word." "I know," responded Tom with a smile, a gorgeous one.

I went down on all fours, and crawled in a circle. I then stopped with my ass facing Tom, and backed up to get closer to him. I felt him lean over and grab my cheeks with both his hands. He felt my ass and down my legs, and then reached in between. I felt his fingers on my balls, playing with them. I lowered my head and shoulders so that my ass should stick out more, and I widened my legs. He reached in further and touched my dick, making it twitch from pleasure. He took a full hold of it, and felt my private parts slowly and sensually.

At that moment, Clark was ready to get to the next part. But first, he had something to say. "Zach get over here."

I got up and walked over to Clark. He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around, so that I stood with my back to him. He came right up to me, and reached around my front to grab my dick. He then walked me over to Tom, and stood me right in front of him. As he talked to Tom, he was alternately flicking my dick, pinching my nipples, and groping my thighs. All of this as we both stared at Tom, who was watching this with great enjoyment.

"Tom, I know you like Zach, and we all know that Zach gets incredibly horny for you. And I love it that you are having fun here, but I want to remind you that both Zach and you are my slaves too, as are Cal and Mike. You are Zach's immediate master, but I am yours. Remember what you did for me after I whipped you with the belt. I won't tell your friends, but you all have your dirty secrets with me.

"Now I'm not telling you this to make you feel bad. Actually, I'm doing it to put Zach in his place. Zach, your master Thomas, who can spank you and make you suck him and lick him and dance nude for him, is my sex slave. What does that make you? The slave of my slave. So now you must show me even more respect. You are a nothing, a naked toy. Show me, in front of all of your friends, just what a nothing shit you are."

He let go of me, and I did the only thing I could think of. I turned around and lay down flat on the floor on my face. He took off his shoes and socks, and I started licking his feet. The guys were laughing, and my cock was being pressed against the floor, which sent waves of pleasure through my body. I wanted to rub it, and I think the guys saw my ass go a little up and down as I did.

"Good," proclaimed Clark. Now let's get to work on our work out. He gave a little sinister giggle, and everyone snapped to attention. I got up, and the four of us stood in a straight line. Of course, it was quite a picture, considering that the other three had shirts and shorts on, while I was completely nude and erect. Clark noticed the scene and laughed.

"Guys, I want to take a picture. Zach, stand between Thomas and Mike. Tom and Mike, one of you fondle Zach's balls, the other hold his dick. Cal, lean over and grab one of his nipples." We assumed the pose. Mike's hand came under my balls, and his touch was very pleasurable. Cal leaned over and pinched my right nipple, hurting a little, but I didn't mind. Tom grabbed my dick between his thumb and fingers, and lifted it up for the camera.

"Smile," said Clark as he took a series of pictures. "Don't worry, I'll send you all copies." "Me too," I added. The boys did a little extra feeling of me, and then Clark got us going on the workout.

"OK boys, strip down to your underwear," came the order. Clark then put on some music, and the guys followed orders. What a sight, three hot guys in tight underwear! My cock jumped. Cal made a point of turning to me and flexing his arms, while his eyes watched my cock jump. Of course it jumped, he was gorgeous, as was Mike. And Tom, while not a muscle dude, was smooth and sexy in his own way. It's fun not being able to hide a hardon.

"Take five minutes to stretch and warm up. The music will help you." The guys stretched, me included. Legs out, waists twisting, pecs flexing, it was great. Clark randomly walked among the guys grabbing a random butt here or there. As he walked by Tom, he just straight reached into his underwear and fondled his privates for a moment before moving on. He was just showing his total ownership of us, his sex toys. And we loved it.

Then came a very hot part of our "playdate." Cal and Mike, I want you to arm wrestle best of three. The loser loses his underwear, and the winner gropes and spanks for two minutes, got it?" Man, that sounded hot. I couldn't wait to see this!

They sat down at the table and commenced. Cal won the first, and gave his arrogant smirk to Mike. The second try saw Mike really put his all into it, and for a moment, it looked like we were headed for the tiebreak, but Cal instantly flattened Mike's arm. "Strip for me, bitch," exulted Cal.

Mike sheepishly took off the underwear. Even though Cal wasn't wearing much more, it still marked him as the superior one, and Mike became the humiliated nude boy. Cal immediately walked over to him and grabbed his balls. He looked him right in the eye and said just one word, "Loser." "You have two minutes," reminded Clark.

"You wimpy faggot," teased Cal as he played with Mike's dick, which grew hard immediately. He felt evey inch of Mike's groin, and then explored up his torso. Cal finally went back down to Mike's cock, and pulling him by it, maneuvered to the couch. He grabbed the nude loser's hair and pulled him across his knee, and proceeded to spank him about 20 times. Mike whimpered, as each smack did hurt a bit, until Clark called time.

"Now I want Cal and Thomas." Tom looked quite embarrassed, as he knew he didn't have a chance. "Maybe I should just strip now and save the trouble?" asked Tom.

"Nothing doing," answered Clark. "Cal may decide to throw the match, who knows? Only one way to find out."

So Cal and Tom squared off. Indeed, Cal let Tom win the first round, but more as a tease. The next two didn't even last 10 seconds each. Tom straightaway dropped his underwear, and his dick jumped out. He was hard from the get-go. Cal went behind him and turned him to face me. "Hey Zach," he called as he started to flick Tom's rod back and forth like a toy, "this is your master. Your master is my bitch now too, haha."

He then took Tom to the couch the same way, and pulled him over his knee the same way, while groping his cute ass and feeling down his legs. "Look how I treat your master, I love owning him" he taunted me, as he began spanking Tom's ass. And then Tom chimed in, "I'm gonna - owww - take this out on you too, Zach." All the guys laughed. "Time's up," announced Clark. "Cal, get to the table."

Clark sat down. Was he going to risk getting spanked by Cal too? He could have just ordered Cal naked, and no one would say a peep. But, no, he wanted to give Cal a chance too. This just made me love him even more, and the other guys felt the same.

Of course it was a foregone conclusion that Clark would whip Cal 1-2-3, and he did. Cal was naked before you could say "strip." Clark, for his part, was fully clothed. But now, for his and our pleasure, he stripped down to his underwear, which made us all gasp. It wasn't his body, although for his age, he was built nicely. It was the power of this man and his understanding of what made us so sexually ignited. The master's master strips, and everyone worships.

Clark skipped the groping, pulled Cal down, and totally owned his cheeks. While so doing, he smiled at me and said, "And so now I'm actually your master's master's master. Zach, I want you to spread your legs, hold your cock, and tell me what that means to you."

Yup, Clark was a master at the humiliating pose, and I loved it. Clark released Cal, and I got into position, thrust my dick forward and held it with my left hand. "It means that I am a dirty faggot boy who must serve my master's every sexual desire. I deserve no dignity of clothing, and worship my master. I am your nude slave toy, forever."

The guys applauded. They were all hard too, and it seemed that everyone's sex fantasies were coming true all in an afternoon. And then back to the workout.

"OK cocks, alternating groups of 20 jumping jacks and 20 squats. 5 reps. Line up here, facing me, for my entertainment, hehe. Go!"

I can only imagine how Clark felt at this moment, but it must have been good. Four gorgeous 18 year-olds completely naked, with erections, doing jumping jacks. Dicks bouncing all over the place, and beautiful bodies stretching and flexing. I felt such an extreme pleasure in this exercise. My dick was positively radiating, even as it bounced all over the place. And Clark's eyes on me just made it radiate more.

And then the squats. Now our asses were out there, and Clark walked behind us to enjoy THAT view. The feeling of thrusting it out, and the air on my balls, balanced out the cock-focus of the jumping jacks. Suddenly, on one squat descent, I felt Clark's hand on my right cheek all the way down and back up.

Then back to jumping jacks. Clark stood in front of Cal, and flicked his dick this way and that whenever it passed his hand. "Hot master boy is horny for his teacher, huh?" "Yes, master," answered Cal. Clark moved over to Mike and grabbed his cock, moving his hand up and down as Mike jumped. "You nude shit," he simply said. Mike jumped, and groaned.

Finally, on the fifth set of jumps, he took control of Tom. Standing at his side, he spanked his ass at each landing. It was such a cute butt, Clark just smiled and kept going. Tom's dick, beautifully shaped but average length, was as hard as a rock and bouncing freely. I couldn't help but drool a little when I watched it out of the corner of my eye.

"Alright, cocks, that's enough workout for now. I'm ready for the fun ending. Single file, on your knees. Come and respect you master." He took off his underwear, revealing HIS hardon, and his absolutely chiselled cock. It was a masterpiece. Not long, but just so perfectly shaped that size didn't matter in that moment.

I was at the front of the line, and I waddled forward on my knees to Clark. I kissed his cock, then licked it, and then put it in my mouth. I loved serving him, and I had never really appreciated sucking dick before. But the subservience to this awesome man made me enjoy it immensely. I didn't want to stop, but I had to.

"Nice, Zachy faggie, but share the honor. Next!" I was followed by Mike, Tom and then Cal. Each one took a minute, and then Clark stopped them. After we all had given Clark a taste of how we pleasure, he made his choice.

"Mike and Cal, you will serve me on the couch. Zach, you will serve Tom here on the rug, where I can watch you. Get to it, nude shits!"

And that's how this incredible afternoon of fantasy at Clark's came to a happy ending. Mike and Cal, coming from opposite sides, pulled their bodies onto Clark. They licked his pecs, as he felt them down from their shoulders to their asses. They moved slowly down until they alternately licked and sucked his cock, taking turns. He grabbed them by the hair, insulted and dissed them, as they pleasured him completely until he came on them, and they, using their free hands on each other's cocks, came a few seconds later.

For my part, I was both Tom's toy and Clark's entertainment. Tom at first stood me up and played with every part of my body. He even licked my arms and pecs, enjoying my physique with his tongue. But then he, too, needed to cum. This had been a long afternoon! So I went down on my knees, and used every part of my mouth to make his adorable dick feel as sublime as it could. I was completely devoted, and meant every stroke of my tongue and caress of my mouth. Before long, he was ready, and he shot his load all over my face.

Yes, there are two men that have the power to summon me to a private place, order me to strip nude for them and serve them. I suspect that knowing that about me is, for them, quite a trip. And they have already used that power several times. I knew there would be more.

sxyht138
sxyht138
45 Followers