All Comments on 'My Teasing Hotwife Ch. 06'

by footslave85

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting conclusion

This was a hot conclusion but the idea that she loves him is almost obscene. She cheated him out of his anniversary dinner and is now telling him that her pussy’s about to be off limits. Yeah, she offered to take him to dinner and she says that she and her boyfriend were ready to stop. That indicates some concern for his well-being. I just can’t get over how callous her overall attitude is towards him and that she doesn’t actually show him any gratitude for the hell she put him through (a ridiculously sexy hell, but hell nonetheless). This ending is not bad but it could have done more to cement the bond this couple has and reward this guy for his genuine affection toward his wife. That she’s already planning to cut him off, make the other dude her primary lover, and is using his desperation for an orgasm to get his consent is unbelievably evil. Overall I salute you for this story because it caused a lot of gut-churning arousal on my part and that’s not easy to do. You’ve got a great style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
cont. garbage

hot wife and cuckold go hand in hand. This trash gets a "one star" score.

loboss2loboss2almost 5 years ago

Cucks, hotwife, and nylons...priceless!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh What a Ride!

I’m all in for a loving domme story, and this one is exceptional. After Brian has gone and they had let things settle down, they discussed the entire thing and “were totally honest with each other.” Hooray for that. I assume that included Sabrina describing how SHE felt; how much concern did she have about him throughout the evening? Would he feel rejected? Would he be wounded and damaged? Would he become angry? She (and Brian) did give him several off-ramps, and she did seem to have a good understanding of her unnamed hubby. And did she have any doubts of herself? Like feeling guilty about it, or being unable to enjoy the sex with Brian? Was she able to throw herself whole-heartedly into it? (I think so!)

The story balanced anticipation with surprise very well. He had been told that she and Brian would come home and have sex and so he had several hours of dread, fear, and excited anticipation while they were out. His mindset was impinged by the tasks to do, and especially by her texts revealing the trick she had played on him. It was better that he learned this from her than discover by himself (which could have left him feeling bitter). But then there were all the surprises. Sigjts he saw and ways hubby was made to be involved in the sexual escapades. He was kept off- balance, wondering, what next?

At the end, hubby is told she and Brian are planning to increase the devilment -- or are they?

Practical point: are she and her husband planning to have children? If so, should Brian’s bareback rides be confined to only when she is pregnant (by hubby)? Will the husband’s voice be heard on that, as it should?

I’m still wondering about the reason for the sucker-punch.

Would love to hear more about this fascinating couple! J.

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47over 3 years ago

Great story kept my dick stiff get writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has got to be among the stupidest BS I've read. I would not want anything this stupid to happen to me because I would definitely get revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous