All Comments on 'My Teen Stud Cousin'

by dominanceaddict1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OMG HELL YES THE KING IS BACK!!!

(I'm assuming you identify as a king because you keep classifying your stories as Gay but I'm pretty sure you're actually a beautiful tgirl princess, maybe look into it!) anyway can't wait to read this!!!!

sissylily2018sissylily201810 months ago

I love your stories please continue Sadie's feminization and have her meet Tammy soon.

Would love to read about Ryan's Hareem

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm so glad you're back! I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Come on! This isn't forced anything, Sadie is as gay as a three dollar bill from the start. Don't be in such a rush to turn it into a sissy fuck fest. The phone conversation alone should have been enough to put a halt to the visit, with all of the snipes an innuendo. People who hate shitty nicknames, go off when they hear them. That's why bullies use them. They don't just shrug it off.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This should be in gay male category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Happy to have you back, even if you insist on doing incest

dominanceaddict1dominanceaddict110 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your thoughts, as always. I’ll respond to a few of them below. Apologies in advanced if this seems like a rant.

Responding re “forced feminization” tag vs just “feminization” - as with all my stories i consider this forced as there is (at least initially) resistance to feminization. In my mind, if someone shows resistance or says “no” at any point and the other party does not back down. As in real life, that behavior should be characterized as is forced or coerced. While things certainly happen faster here than my other stories, the level of “force” is more or less the same.

Regarding how quick the transition occurs here - yes it’s a much quicker transition than my usual approach, but I repeatedly acknowledged it through the story and provided explanation as to why this was the case. The speed was a feature of this story, as I wanted to experiment with a process that occurred much quicker. If you’d like a slower burn, see all my other stories.

Regarding that it’s not realistic for people to respond this way to innuendo’s etc. That’s fine, I get that. And perhaps the use of innuendos are not the best feature of my writing. But I’ve received the “not realistic” criticism before and it’s always struck me as strange - of course it isn’t realistic. This is literotica. These are pornographic fantasies. The stories that are, in fact, “realistic” (especially in the taboo categories such as those with incest themes) are the exceptions to the rule.

Regarding that it “should be in gay male” category. There is crossdressing and gender experimentation in this story. The category is “transgender/crossdressing” so I don’t see the problem. If i posted it to gay male category, I’m sure more people would complain it should be here instead.

I do incest because the taboo of it is exciting to me. The perceived “wrongness” of feminization plus incest plus older/younger is hard to beat (to my preferences) in that regard. Other themes that do this are authority figures, etc. I’m always open to suggestions. I’m at least clear about that fact in my title and in the story tags.

I certainly do not think this story is perfect. I fact I think it’s probably weaker than my others partly because of my intentional “rushed” approach. I don’t have illusions that I am an amazing writer. For example, shoutout to Smutwriter238, whose writing is leagues again of my own and who I think is much more thoughtful with their storytelling than I am. All of this is to say that I don’t think I’m above criticism. Far far from it. But sometimes it’s hard when I don’t feel the criticism is entirely fair.

Regarding future stories - not sure I’ll continue this one. We’ll see. For now, I have nothing in the hopper.

JgsexyJgsexy10 months ago

Lovely tale. I would need a push. I would say ‘no’ at first too. I fight these sexual needs to be dominated and feminized constantly!

Dust1993Dust199310 months ago

I completely agree with what you say. The magic of these stories is that they stray a bit from the "realistic" line. All your stories are funny, if I have to make a small criticism it is that until now no one has been a challenge for Ryan, he shoots them down as if they fell into his webs. It would be interesting if you present someone who makes him doubt himself. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've been following your stories since the beginning and they really are some of the nastiest, hottest things I've ever read. Each one can be read multiple times and still have me hard as fuck and wanting more and more. I hate to sound ungrateful or impatient since you literally just graced us with a new story, but I do hope you continue to write. You've got a great talent that is appreciated by many. I also selfishly would love to know what happened to Janelle and Karli, even though we already know what happened haha

talbert29talbert2910 months ago

Another great update. Ryan's saga is so hot. I wish you would created a chapter where Ryan dominates all the feminised men appears and services him. It'd be amazing. Also still waiting on Jamaal's transitioning.

exprmntleexprmntle10 months ago

Encore! Please write a sequel!

W4hoW4ho10 months ago

I really enjoy your stories man, this one was short and sweet, no complains. I really enjoy the incest aspect, especially when the dom is younger, I know it's a niche taboo when combined with feminization, but you make great content out of it, hope you continue the trend. Glad you are back.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to find out what each of Ryan's conquests look like in five years, and what they're doing? What kind of effect does Ryan have on the "men" he has turned, in the long-term?

ArtickArtick10 months ago

To bad Ryan didn't demand Sadie to leave dressed up too. Maybe Kat could be recruited to oversee Sadie's continued transformation in Ryan's absence. Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdominanceaddict1@dominanceaddict1
Submitted a new chapter of Teen Stud Nephew a couple nights ago. Hopefully it comes out soon. I know this will be the first installment I’ve published for a while but will unfortunately likely be the last for another while as well. In any case, hope you enjoy.