My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands found his cock and grabbed on. "Fuckkkk you're so big." I was pleased to find he had a semi hard-on already. I kissed him again as I began to stroke him with both hands blindly. He was growing fast and I stroked up and down his impossibly long shaft as we continued to make out.

Ryan broke our kiss and reached down to grab my hands, pulling them off his cock. I tried hard to resist but there was no point, he didn't seem to notice.

He placed my arms around his neck, looking into my eyes. I was frozen. My heart beat fast and my body burst with pure lust for this huge strong man.

"I think you're finally coming to know yourself, Tammy." he said. "I'm proud of you."

I blushed, not sure how to respond.

"I'm going to fuck you, Tammy." I moaned, and gripped his neck harder, pulling myself closer. "I'm going to drive my cock deep in you. Over and over and over." I shuddered and slid my body against his, up and down, feeling his long hard cock against my stomach. "I'm going to fuck you into oblivion, into a state of utter bliss. You're going to forget how to talk, how to think, how to breath with my cock deep inside of you."

"Ohh fuckk Ryan, pleasseee." I tried moving my hands down again, towards his cock, but he kept them in place. I move to kiss him but he leaned his forehead forward into mine so that my lips couldn't meet him."

"But not yet." I whimpered, almost sobbed.

"...when?" I whispered.

"Not tonight. You've just discovered who you are. You need time to absorb it before we do that."

"What..." I flushed and looked away. "What if I can't wait, Ryan?"

Ryan pulled my face towards him again and gave me a kind smile. "You can wait, sweetie. And it'll be worth the wait."

I nodded reluctantly.

"We can still have some fun tonight though" he said, his eyes twinkling.

I smiled at him and now did kiss him, hard and deep, feeling his teeth grind against mine.

Then Ryan reached down his body and I felt his cock head slide hard down my stomach so that it was pointing straight at me.

I looked down his huge body under the sheets. I was so small in his arms. I couldn't see his cock but I felt it pressing into my inner thighs. Ryan grabbed my ass and I looked at him again.

"What are you going to do, stud?" I asked with a smirk. But smirk fell away and my mouth opened wide as Ryan pulled me onto his cock.

His cock slid through my legs against my groin and along my ass crock and out the other side. "FUCK!" I yelled.

He smirked. "Not quite, but close."

He pulled back and thrust again, his monster cock sliding against the skin between my legs and along my groin and ass.

"Oh fuckkk yess, Ryan..."

He started sliding his cock in and out faster now, and I began rolling my hips into him in the motion. Our bodies pressed hard against each other and we began making out again, desperately. I became conscious of pain as I rammed and squished my groin against him with every thrust, but the pain was the last thing in my mind.

Ryan's cock seemed to grow thicker and longer and I moaned at its power.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...yes..." I moaned with each thrust. I needed this. I needed more. And more. And more.

Amazingly, Ryans voice was calm when he spoke. "That's it Tammy. That's it. Accept it. You were made for this."

I stared at him, taken aback by how collected he was as I continued to lose all rational thought.

"You were made to service a man, nothing more."

I bit my lip and nodded my head vigorously, never ceasing my grinding into him. I realized that Ryan had stopped thrusting now and only my desperate gyrations maintained the friction.

"Make me cum, Tammy. Make your man Cum."

I thrust my hips back and forth faster and faster. The exertion was exhausting. I behan to sweat. My stomach and ass began to burn with the effort.

But I wouldn't stop. Not until Ryan came. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Harder, faster. I continued licking and caressing his body. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Ryan's impossibly long cock was snaked between my ass cheeks, sliding through them smooth and fast. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

Ryan's cock seemed to grow again, and get even harder, if possible. I looked up and Ryan was looking at me intensely, his deep blue eyes boring into me. He began thrusting again, fast and hard.

"Oh fuck...yes...fuck me Ryannnn...yessss."

With a last hard thrust I felt Ryan explode beneath me. My world exploded and I saw stars as I collapsed into Ryan's hard body.

...

When I came to, I was still pressed against Ryan's body, his cock still snaked between my legs. I was also still, somehow, gyrating. I kept going, making sure to get every drop squeezed out with my thighs.

I leaned up and kissed Ryan. "Did...did I do well, Ryan?" I asked plaintively, looking from one eye to the other.

Ryan sighed contentedly and rolled onto his back. "You did great, Tammy." He kept his arm around me and pulled me onto his chest, where I lay my head, taking deep recovering breaths. My abs and ass still burned but I was filled with an incredible sense of satisfaction...of pride...

For the first time in...I didn't know how long, maybe for the first time ever...everything felt right. It felt so right.

I sighed deeply and pressed my cheek into Ryan's huge pec. My free hand ran up and down my eighteen-year-old nephew's cobblestone abs. Ryan's soft, comfortable bed and his hard, warm, incredible body sent waves of relaxation and comfort washing through me. I'd never felt so safe, so protected.

Ryan's hand rested on my ass, giving it a friendly squeeze. I smiled sleepily, closing my eyes.

I nuzzled into him even deeper. I took a deep breath, Ryan's aroma filling me.

So comfortable.

So right...