My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? What?"

He turned around toward his bag, bending over to fish something out. I found myself admiring his tight, muscular ass. I'd never really taken notice of any guy's butt before but Ryan's just seemed...perfect.

All too soon, Ryan straightened up and turned around something made out of flowery fabric in his arms. "It's an apron!"

"Oh..." I feigned enthusiasm. "Thanks..!"

He unfurled it and I noticed it looked a lot like a dress. Below the waist it flared out in small pleats with a frilly bottom hem. The yellow and pink design also screamed female.

"Do you like it? Try it on!"

"Yeah...of course I do. It's just, well...don't you think it's a bit feminine?"

Ryan shrugged his shoulders. "It's an apron. Of course it's feminine." He handed it to me. Under his steady gaze, I brought it over my head and tied it loosely around my body.

"Hmm, something isn't right." He circled me slowly, untied the apron, and tied it again, this time tight around my chest and waist. "Almost right..." His breath over my ear made me shiver. I jumped as I felt his strong hands come to rest on my hips. His long fingers drifted above the waist of my jeans and under my shirt, pressing against my bare skin. I sucked in and flexed, not wanting him to feel any flab there (I had only a little). My heart beat increased as his hands drifted in over my stomach.

Running his hands sofly up and down my fit and thin stomach, Ryan murmured "Very nice, Tammy. You keep proving yourself to be such a sexy surprise."

I blushed but found I couldn't speak to reply. Ryan's hands drifted lower again until they were on the waist of my jeans. He gently unbuttoned them and then slid his thumbs into the waist of the jeans, at my hip bone. I pressed my legs together, making it easier for him to slide my jeans slowly and smoothly over my wide hips and down my long thin legs. I stepped out of the jeans.

As he stood back up, he ran his hands up my legs and over my ass and hips, his fingers lingering there. I sighed, leaning back into him. But he stepped away and I had to step back abruptly to keep from falling. I turned around to look at him. He ran his eyes up and down me appraisingly.

"Perfect." He said.

I blushed and patted down the dress...the apron, shyly. He walked up again and kissed me on the cheek. "Can't wait for dinner, sweetie." Then he walked out. My cheek tingled where his lips had been. What the heck was going on? I thought.

Nonetheless, I set-to with the final touches on dinner and soon was inviting Ryan and Tracy to the dinner table.

When they arrived I had all the food already presented. A cornucopia of meats, vegetables cheeses and breads.

"Wow, looks amazing Tammy!" Ryan said enthusiastically.

I beamed, but my smile faltered as I made eye contact with Tracy. "Yeah...looks great TAMMY" she said mockingly. "What the hell are you wearing, anyways?"

I lowered my gaze. "It's just an apron..."

Ryan came to my rescue. "You look amazing, Tammy."

In spite of myself, I smiled from his compliment, even with Tracy looking on. A cool breeze came in from the screen door in the back of the kitchen and it fluttered across my exposed legs - which I only now realized were revealed halfway up my thigh. If I was honest, it did feel oddly exhilarating wearing just the dress...the apron. My legs felt great and free.

Soon we were all digging in. Mostly, I watched Ryan eat. Though he ate a lot, he didn't stuff his face. He was well mannered, and ate confidently with grace and ease. He also seemed to be enjoying the meal immensely. For some reason that made me excited, even though I told myself I wasn't doing this because of his earlier promise of reward.

"I'd love a beer with this." Ryan stated.

Tracy and I both immediately stood up. She glared at me and I slowly sat down, a little dejected. She walked to the kitchen and walked back with two beers. She gave one to Ryan enthusiastically, then eyed me as she cracked open the other one for herself.

Ryan smirked, looking between the two of us. "I don't want you two fighting." He said. "Tracy, why don't you get your mother a glass of wine. She's put together such a great meal, after all. She deserves it."

Tracy and I both stared at Ryan open mouthed. 'Mother'? I thought. What the heck did he think he was doing.

I refused to make eye contact with Tracy, not wanting to acknowledge what he had said, wanted to pretend it out of existence. But she did stand up and was soon pouring me a glass of wine. "Here you are, mommy." She said. I heard a smirk in her voice and I colored bright red with embarrassment. I drank the glass, avoiding eye contact with the both of them.

"Mmmm...I missed you so much yesterday, Daddy." I heard Tracy say. I glanced up and saw her gazing at Ryan lustfully, leaning over with her elbows perched on the table, pressing together her cleavage in his direction. My head spun. Daddy?

"It's good to see you again, Trace." He glanced at her cleavage and back up again. "All of you." He winked and Tracy giggled.

Anger pulsed through me. I couldn't explain why but I stood up abruptly.

Just as suddenly, I realized how ridiculous I was being. Just yesterday I had been angry with Ryan about how he was manipulating Tracy. Now, what? Was I jealous of the attention he was giving her? Of the attention she was trying to steal for herself. Attention he should have been giving me!?...well...well why the hell shouldn't I get his attention!? We had good times together after all. Maybe I just enjoyed spending time with him? Ryan and Tracy's eyes fell on me - Ryan amused, Tracy contemptuous. "I'll...I'll clear up." I said awkwardly. I realized I still wore the frilly apron tightly around me. It revealed my figure but I couldn't loosen the dress, as I wore only a t-shirt and the panties underneath.

As I cleared the table I kept a jealous eye on Tracy and Ryan. She had slid closer to him and was speaking softly to him and giggling. Her hand rested on his bicep and I saw she ran it up and down his arm.

Her other arm fell to his leg and I knocked into the kitchen table, interrupting their exchange. "Whoops!" I said loudly. "I'll just get dessert, okay Ryan?" I didn't even glance at Tracy. As I turned and walked past them, I brushed my ass against Ryan's arm. I felt each of my ass cheeks press against him and then come free and I knew he must have felt me. I grinned as I walked away, my back arched and ass pressing out.

I brought out dessert, chocolate mousse. As I set three trays down, Tracy tried to feed Ryan some off her spoon. Ryan gently blocked her arm. "Don't you think we should thank your mother first for the wonderful meal and dessert?" I felt a strange sense of satisfaction at his rejection.

Tracy looked sullen but said, reluctantly, "Thanks, mother."

Smugly, I replied "You're welcome dear." Only after I said it did I realize I had acknowledged the "mother" title. Fuck.

Ryan piped in. "Since she made it, I think it's only fair that Tammy feed me the first bite.

I glanced at him. Not in front of Tracy...no I couldn't do that.

He continued..."Unless you think Tracy should instead?" I glanced at Tracy, who had perked up at the possibility again.

Still, standing, I put my spoon into my own small cup of mousse. I raised a dollop towards Ryan's handsome face, my hand trembling slightly. I watched his mouth as the spoon entered, his tongue extending out slightly to lick the bottom and his large lips closing in around it. I bit my lip and stifled a moan as he said "Mmmmm...".

Ryan finished his bite and smiled at me. I smiled back. Then a hand touched Ryan's strong chin and pulled his head away. Tracy held another spoonful up for him. He opened and accepted this one as well, the two of them smiling at each other.

I sat down and filled another spoon, extending it out to Ryan. He ate it as we made eye contact. His eyes were such deep pools of blue. Tracy gave him another bit and back and forth we went. As we fed him, I used the opportunity to gaze openly at his body, especially during Tracy's turns. He filled up his wool sweater so well. Though I couldn't make out the definition of his muscles, the broad frame continued to amaze me. The thick sweater hinted at the roundness of his shoulders and the thickness of his pecs and biceps.

We continued feeding him until both mine and Tracy's cups were empty.

"Wow." Ryan said. "That was delicious. You girls are going to make me so fat." We both giggled. Why...why was I giggling? That wasn't even funny.

"Now, who wants mine?" Ryan scooped up some mousse with his spoon and held it up halfway between us, his eyebrows raised.

I opened my mouth slightly, hoping. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tracy do the same. Ryan glanced back and forth between us, grinning. Finally, he said "Well, I think you earned it."

He extended the spoon out towards me and my heart leapt. He stopped a foot away and I bent forward, closing my mouth around the delicious smooth chocolate. "Mmmmmm..." I moaned, staring into his deep blue eyes.

Ryan filled another spoon. I expected he was going to give it to Tracy and so was surprised and elated when he held it out again for me. My gaze never left his as I took another bite, caressing the spoon with my tongue as I did so.

He gave me another bite, and another. I heard a chair scrape next to me and was dimly aware of Tracy leaving abruptly. But I was lost in the ocean of Ryan's deep blue gaze. As Ryan fed me the mousse, neither of us said a word. I just stared at his handsome face, unable to look away. Finally, I heard the spoon scrape bottom. Then, Ryan's finger was extended towards me, the last remnants of the mousse resting on the tip.

I leaned forward and licked the dark cream off. Then, even though it was mostly all gone now, I closed my lips around Ryan's long finger. My eyes fluttered closed and I sucked, running my tongue along and around the finger of my teenage stud of a nephew.

Ryan pulled his hand back and stood up. "Why don't you clean up in here, then come to bed. I said if dinner was good, then the night would be good. Well...dinner was fucking amazing, Tammy." He winked at me and walked out of the dining room.

My heart beat fast in my chest as I quickly gathered the dishes and cleared the table. I left them in the sink, I could do them tomorrow. Before I knew it I had gone up the stairs two at a time and then was standing in front of Ryan's door. I looked furtively towards Tracy's door then fished the lipstick from my pocket and applied a light layer. I knocked lightly.

...What was I doing? I needed to get out of...I heard Tracy's doorknob click open. Not wanting her to find me in front of Ryan's door I quickly opened it and went inside, shutting it just as quickly behind me. I was panting hard. Did she see me?

"Tammy" said Ryan behind me. His warm voice welcomed me. Beckoned me to him. I turned around and saw him looking at me from the bathroom. He was placing his toothbrush back into the holder and he turned to grin at me.

"Hi Ryan..." I said uncertainly, straining under my conflicted feelings. He took a step towards me and his tall and broad frame filled the doorway. Below his thick and bulging sweater, he wore straight-leg pale beige chino pants that were tight around the waist and thigh and looser around the ankles, with a slight taper. The outline of Ryan's cock was clearly visible pressing hard against the pants, and I could make out the thick head. God it looked so big. I wondered if it was a bit hard already. Was I making him hard? My heartbeat quickened and I smoothed my dress...my apron...around me.

"How's my girl feeling?" He leaned against the door frame casually and winked at me. God he was sexy.

"Good." I smiled at him. Shit. "I mean, I'm not..." I shook my head. Fuck I couldn't take this anymore.

"God...Ryan...what's happening here? I mean...what the hell are you doing to me?!"

He raised his eyebrows innocently. "What do you mean, Tammy?"

Somehow, I found some of my old anger. "All this 'Tammy' stuff. Calling me a girl? And today, in front of Tracy! Calling me mother? What the hell is it all about!?"

Ryan calmly absorbed my barrage of angry questions without changing his confident expression. "Tammy, I'm just trying to help you. Come with me." He started walking towards the closet.

"No, I..."

"Come. Here." He spoke slowly, commandingly, as he entered the closet. I faltered, then followed.

He stepped up next to the full-body mirror, beckoning me to join him. I took a place next to him, right in front of the mirror.

"Tammy - look at yourself."

I looked. I wore the lovely flowery apron. My long newly-smooth legs were thin and toned. The thin layer of pink lipstick accentuated my pouty lips.

Ryan stepped behind me. "I love your body, Tammy." He ran his hands down my sides. I gasped slightly, arching my back. But I didn't object. His hands sloped out with my hips. "I love this ass." He grabbed it firmly and I squealed. He ran his hands down the outside and back up along my inner thighs. As he reached the top, his hands entered my ass cheeks and I failed to fully stifle a moan.

I stared at his massive arms as he reached around me. Each arm was probably as wide around as one of my thighs, and pure muscle. Even through the thick sweater, I could see the shape of his round huge biceps, flexing. He untied my robe and slowly pulled it back, dropping it to the floor. My thin and curvy body was now on display. My light purple panties accentuated my feminine shape.

"What do you see?" Ryan whispered.

"I...see myself."

"And...Who are you?"

"I'm...I'm Tom..?" I ended questioningly.

"Are you?"

"Y...yes. I'm Tom." I said in a pleading voice. I was trembling now.

"I'm not so sure. Look at this narrow waist. These wide hips and long legs. Look at those panties on you"

He turned me around so I faced away from the mirror, facing him. I breathed in deeply, absorbing his spicy body odor mixed with his minty breath.

"Look" he said gently. I looked over my shoulder. I still shook. Ryan pulled my back in with one hand while at the same time pushing my hip bone out with the other, arching my back and pressing out my round ass. My frame looked so small with Ryan's behind me. I blocked such a small amount of his huge body...

"You're body is beautiful, Tammy." I watched as his large hands fell to my round ass. I whimpered as he squeezed me. "But it's not a man's body. It's different. Feminine." His caress of my ass continued and I pressed my hands into his large chest to support myself, caressing his huge pecs beneath his sweater. "It's made for a different purpose than a man's body."

"Look at that ass. That's not an ass belonging to a 'Tom.' It belongs to Tammy, sweetie."

I stared. My thin, toned back sloped beautifully into my thick ass, my spine a small dimple running between two thin lines of muscle. I was shocked at how sexy I was. I would have had a hard time keeping my eyes off that ass if I came across it at the gym...

"But..."

"You're not a man, Tammy."

A tear ran down my face as I looked down. I shook my head in denial.

"Look at me, Tammy." Ryan commanded. I looked up at the mirror again, towards Ryan. He had his hands on the hem of his sweater. He pulled up and I couldn't help but gasp, even after seeing him so many times.

Ryan's muscular upper body was the image of power - all angles and bulges and tightness and definition. His arms were thick and powerful. I knew from experience he could hold me against his hard body with them like a vice. His broad shoulders stacked on top of his huge chest, which literally rippled with every movement. His shoulders and chest tapered down to his shredded and muscular core. His eight-pack abs (or perhaps more) stood out strong and hard from his stomach.

Like me, he had no body hair. But unlike me, his lack of hair simply revealed more muscles, and accentuated his manliness.

Ryan opened his fly and pulled down his pants. Again, he wore no underwear. I whimpered audibly as I stared at him in the mirror. Ryan's cock wasn't hard yet after all, I thought disappointedly. It hung low and thick between his impossibly massive thighs. I remembered the feel of the latent power in those thighs in my hands. I very nearly fell to my knees in front of him jus then.

"This is a man's body, Tammy. I am a man."

I drank in Ryan's body. My nephew was a god. A teen adonis, perfect in every way.

"You're... a man...Ryan."

"And what are you, sweetie?"

I looked at myself in the mirror next to Ryan. So small, so weak, so soft. My smooth, round curves were all the more apparent next to the hard sharp angles of Ryan. He stepped behind me and I stared at how much bigger he was. His shoulders extended above and wider than my own. He was so broad, I could see even see the edges of his pecs extending out beyond each of my shoulders. Ryan's thick arms were easily three times the size of my own, at least. We...we just couldn't be the same...Ryan was right. We were barely the same species, let along the same gender..."

"I'm. I'm Tammy..." I said in a quiet voice. It struck me like a hammer blow and I trembled visibly. "I'm...not a man..."

My legs gave out and I fell. But Ryan caught me.

My head lolled back and I sobbed. Hot tears rolled down my face, and were brushed away gently by Ryan's strong yet gentle hands. I closed my eyes, embarrassed to be crying. Ryan stroked my hair and back gently. He practically cradled me as I clung to his strong arms.

As I began to slow my breakdown, I felt Ryan lift me. I was amazed at the ease with which he did so. He seemed to exert almost no effort in it. I felt so small in his arms, so protected. I looked up at my nephew's gorgeous face as he carried me out of the closet...and to the bed.

Ryan set my trembling body gently in the bed, being oh so careful with me. It was so sweet. I ogled his strong broad back and naked ass as he walked around the bed to the other side. As he turned, My eyes dropped again to his unbelievable cock. Ryan's penis belonged to a Man. To a fucking stallion!

He climbed into bed beside me and pulled the sheets over us. He faced me, only inches away. His broad chest, bowling-ball shoulders, and deep blue eyes filled my vision.

My nephew was a MAN. I reached out to him, running my hands along his arms and chest. They were so huge.I watched my hands explore him, running them over his triceps, shoulders and chest, so close I could feel their warmth. He moved one to my hip where he began gently running a finger up and down my hip bone, sending shivers down my spine.

A man's body...I leaned forward and kissed it. His pec was huge against my lips. MMmmmm...

I licked his chest again, then, unthinking, I nibbled on his nipple. It hardened in my mouth and I giggled and licked it, then moved to the other one. Ryan's free hand ran up and down the inside of my leg, teasing me, driving me crazy with lust. Fuckkk why wouldn't he touch my pussy!?

A small voice objected in the back of my head. My...my what? But I reached for him and brought my lips to his. Oh goddd...Ryannn. My teenage god.

I gripped his thick arms hard as we kissed, so comforted by their strength, by his power. He could hold me forever. I pressed my thin naked body against the wall of his muscles. Our bodies warmed the bed under the blanket and my small legs became entwined with his huge ones. I explored his mouth with mine, darting my tongue in and out, wanting to know every square inch of him.

Ryan's cock pressed into me. "Mmmmmm" I moaned...muffled by our kiss...overwhelmed with the feeling of his naked muscles and horse cock pressing against me.

I ran both my hands down his entire upper body. "Oh god, Ryannnn..." I moaned between kisses, as his my hands scraped against the ridges of his granite upper body. "You're so fucking..." another kiss... "Amazing..."