My teenagers

Story Info
Understanding teenage girls.
943 words
2.81
5.8k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tejmjm55
tejmjm55
46 Followers

James Bishop is a 45-year-old single man. He never was good around the opposite sex. He was good natured and had a good sense of humor. He has been a firefighter for his entire adult life. He could retire in 6 years. He started out in the Air Force where he had his first meaningful relationship. That lasted about 15 years. That relationship ended because they had different goals.

Between his brother and 5 sisters he was constantly being set up. Even HIS nieces and nephews got in on the act. They thought Uncle Jim needed a good woman. It was thru one of them that he met Robin Young.

Robin was a pediatric nurse at the local hospital. She was divorced with 2 teenage daughters. They had been dating for about 6 months and he was still held in contempt by her daughters. No matter what he tried, he could not get thru to the girls. He had gone shopping with them to Targets and the mall. He even took them to the beach. The women shared a room and he had a room to himself. There was something about them, and their reaction to him he could not put his finger on.

He was at his wits end. He invited them over to try one more time to get thru to them. Robin was starting to have doubts about their relationship. He was in the middle of talking to them when....

YOU WANT ME TO KEEP LIVING WITH THAT BITCH, YOU HAD BETTER INCREASE MY ALLOWANCE OR I WILL MOVE IN WITH YOU PERMANENTLY.

Jennifer, Jim's youngest daughter stormed into the room, she grabbed a hairbrush and sat down in front of her father so he could brush her hair.

Jim: "Jennifer, there is a little button on the right side of the door you push, and it makes a noise to let people know someone is at the door."

Jen: "Ok smartass"

Jim: "Was that Jessica that came with you,"

Jen: "Yes Tiki broke up with her boyfriend and moved back in, she is being a pain in the ass."

It was then Jennifer noticed the other people in the room, who were looking on in shock at what they had seen and heard.

Jim: "Jennifer this is Robin Young and her daughters Claudia and Janice. Robin this is my youngest daughter Jennifer, my middle daughter Jessica is in her room. My oldest daughter Tatyka is at her mother's. They were just telling me I did not know how to deal with teenage girls."

Jen: "He doesn't, we have been playing him like a fiddle for years."

Jim: "That goes both ways, they are specialists at word usage and at playing their parents against each other."

Robin: "Word usage?"

Jim: "Yes, they would ask to do something in such a way that if you did not listen closely you would say yes when you meant to say no."

Claudia: "Hello bitch."

Jen: "Hello skank, how many blowjobs you give today."

"Probably less than you..,"

"Cut it out." Both parents said at the same time.

Jim: "Jennifer Michelle, they are guest in our home, and you will treat them with respect in this house. I take it you know each other."

Claudia: "We have several classes together. Her clique acts like they run the school."

"We do."

"Is your sister one year ahead and a very skinny blonde."

Jenn nodded yes.

And then to Jim "no wonder we could not get you to give in to us."

Jen: "JESSICA GET DOWN HERE."

Jes. "FUCK OFF."

Jim: "Girls cut it out, Jessica will you come down here please."

Jessica came down a few minutes later.

Jim: "Jessica, this is Robin Young and her daughters, Claudia and Janice. Would you take the girls and get something for supper? Here is my card, don't spend too much"

Robin: "We have been going out for five months and you did not mention you had 3 daughters, 3 teenage daughters. I have been racking my brain on how to get you use to 2 teenage girls and you have been dealing with 3 teenagers for 4 years. No wonder their little tricks went over your head. I thought it was because you were to dense about teenagers to know what they were doing. Instead you knew what was going on the whole time. I did not even know you had been married let alone you had kids. How could I have not seen this?"

Jim: "You did not see it because you were not looking for it. I am so use to my daughter's antics that I came to ignore them. Maybe that is why your girls did not register. We usually meet at your place. I believe this is the second time you have been in this house. I lost my wedding band soon after I got married. Never replaced it. I got married while I was stationed in Japan. We had 3 kids in 3 ½ years. We were fine while I was in the military. She had been a military dependent her whole life. After I got out, she had her accounting degree and with her language skills she got a good job at a big bank. We just grew apart. Technically she has custody, but they spend a lot of time with me on my days off."

"Would you all like to come over Sunday morning for breakfast. I usually fix breakfast on Sunday. I vary what I fix. I was going to fix omelettes."

They all came over on Sunday. His girls joined them. That was the first of many get-togethers.

tejmjm55
tejmjm55
46 Followers