My Television Pt. 03

Story Info
Breaking in tv sales boy.
2.3k words
4.42
4.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle took me to his favorite Italian restaurant for lunch. I let him order, we both had spaghetti and meatballs. We got to know each other better and what happened with Karson's mother, his ex-wife, and how he wound up with custody. Kyle was easy to talk to.

After lunch we back to Kyles. I walked him to the door and walked him inside. When the door closed Kyle pulled my lips to his, thanking me for an incredibly enlightening experience. I pulled back saying, "Kyle, I am so glad you gave your virginity to me, ass and mouth. I hope it is as memorable for you as it is for me."

I kissed him again thanking him, going to my truck leaving him wanting more. I started my truck and who should call but Karson as I was pulling into traffic. Karson asked him what I was doing for supper and I told him we were doing supper together. Karson said that sounded good to him and he'd be there.

I asked him what he wanted, Karson said anything was good with him, and he'd be there at 6. I got busy, I decided to fix a Pork Loin, Asparagus, and New Potatoes. Karson arrived right on time, I invited him in. After I closed the door and he stepped into me pulling my mouth to his, I took the cheeks of his ass in my hands and lifted him off the floor.

Karson locked his legs behind my back as I headed for the kitchen. I sat his ass on the counter and kissed him deeply. Karson dropped his legs from behind me and I stepped back to the stove to finish our supper. Karson crossed his legs on the counter and his shorts pulled up high.

As I cooked we talked, discussing our day. I intentionally avoided any mention of mine and his dad's morning pleasures. As I moved around Karson finishing up our meal I would give him a quick kiss or tweak his nipple.

I reached around him to grab the plates and he reached around to my ass squeezing it. I nipped a spot on his neck telling him I was going to mark him as mine. Karson just laughed. I handed Karson the plates to hold while I was fixing them. I sat them on the counter and told Karson to get us something to drink.

We sat down and ate, Karson ate like he hadn't eaten in a week, just raving about how good it was. After we ate Karson cleaned the table off and we adjourned to the sofa to let our food settle. I sat down and Karson sat in my lap, leaning into me, kissing and sucking on my lips.

As Karson nuzzled and licked my ears and neck I asked, "Was your sweet little ass sore today?"

He said as he smiled, "It was extremely sore this morning and my throat too but it was a good sore! One of the stock guys asked what was going on and if I was okay. I told him I had been fucked by and had deepthroated the biggest blackest donkey dick I had ever seen! He wants an introduction. Imagine that."

I replied, "You sure know how to make a man feel good, reckon who you learned that from, must be good home raising."

Karson was pulling at the hem of my shirt so I leaned up and he pulled my shirt off over my head. Karson pushed my closest arm up and started licking my pit moaning as he licked and inhaled my smell. He used his saliva to wet my pit and sucked and licked it.

Karson let that arm fall and moved to the other pit, straddling me in the process. I reached over and pressed his face in and held him there as he breathed deep. Karson leaned back looking saying he loved everything about me.

He sat back crosswise in my lap again as we cuddled. I raised my arms lifting him as I said, "Let's move to the bedroom, it's much more comfortable."

I stood with Karson cradled in my arms as he buried his face in my neck. I headed for the bedroom as Karson cooed in my ear. When we reached the bed I let his feet drop to the floor and pulled him to me. I stripped him as he stood there. I dropped my hands to my side as he stripped me.

I got into bed laying on my back as Karson climbed on top of me. I told Karson to lay on top of me in a 69 position. As Karson leaned his head down he kissed my cockhead and continued down to my big balls, he took one ball in his mouth, sucking and licking. I reached over and got the lube and coated my fingers.

As he worshipped my balls I spread his ass cheeks and blew on his sweet puckered hole. I said, "I love your sweet, pink, puckered hole. It runs in the family."

I pressed my thumb up against it and pushed, spreading the ring open and Karson gasped, moaning on my balls. as Karson sucked one and then the other he looked up at me saying, "I am so glad I finally got fucked by a black guy. I love the contrast between our skin and your big cock is pretty damn good."

Karson moved to my cockhead, taking the head in his mouth and swirling his tongue around it. I kept my thumb in his ass working it around as I kissed his ass cheeks, biting and fondling them. Karson worked his way further and further down on my cock.

Karson hesitated when my cock hit the back of his throat but he didn't pull up. I said, "You know how to do it, you learned already. Karson, you can do it."

Karson pulled up, taking a deep breath, and started back down, going all the way. I patted his head moaning as he worked his throat around my cock. Karson started moving up and down loving my cock. I started biting and sucking on Karson's cheeks as he worshipped my cock with his mouth. Karson went faster and faster up and down on my cock, I told him I was fixing to cum.

I started shooting my cum, Karson stayed down on my cock swallowing everything I had to give him, not losing a drop. When I was done shooting my load he pulled off and said, "Thank you, I love your sweet cum!"

Karson went back down on my cock cleaning it as it softened in his mouth. I kissed and worked Karson's ass cheeks with my hands and mouth. I drug one fingernail at a time down the crack of his ass as he groaned around my cock.

I pulled my thumb from Karson's ass as moved up facing me. He lay down on me and I say, "I think we could both use something to drink, get it why don't you."

He rolled off me and shortly was back with 2 beers. He took a couple of swallows from his beer and lay down on his side beside me. He reached down to my cock fondling, squeezing, and stroking saying, "I love your cock Sir, I am so glad you chose me to let experience your big black donkey dick."

We lay there and talked to each other. We nodded off as we rested. We napped for a bit and when I woke up Karson had my cock in his hand. As he stroked my cock I reached to get the lube. I told him to hold out his hand and squirted a gob in his hand. He rubbed it on my cock and then went to his ass with the rest.

Karson stroked telling him how he loved my cock. As he talked he straddled me, kissing my chest and nipples as he moved up to my neck and lips. As kissed me he reached between us grabbing my hard cock as he pulled up and looked at me saying, "I want you to fill my ass with your big cock."

He lowered his ass down and placed my cockhead against his hole and pushed down until the head entered his tight hole. He threw his head back and groaned. Karson pushed down harder as he groaned louder and louder, finally taking all my fat black cock in his ass.

I pulled Karson's mouth to mine and kissed him hard as I reached down to his ass, spreading, fondling, and slapping his ass. Karson straightened up as he started jacking himself talking about my big fat cock filling his ass and how good it felt.

As Karson jacked his cock I felt the contractions in his ass. I took his chin in my hand saying, "Jack your cock Karson, shoot your load, let me see. Shoot everything you got! Do it now Karson! Shoot your load as I shoot mine in your ass, DO IT NOW!"

I started shooting when Karson started, I held his hips still as I pumped in and out of his tight ass, shooting my load deep in his sweet ass. Karson finished shooting his load and started rubbing it into my skin as I filled his ass. Karson lay down on me kissing me deeply telling me how he loved my big black cock which was still in his ass. Karson sucked my tongue like he was sucking my cock.

I reached around to Karson's tight little ass cheeks massaging and squeezing them. Karson just laid on me with his hands beside my head. We lay there talking as Karson nodded off, I rolled us to our sides facing each other. As we lay there I nodded off too. I woke up with Karson nuzzling around my cock and balls. Karson had taken one of my big balls in his mouth rolling it around, sucking and licking it. He next went to my other ball, eventually taking both in his mouth.

Karson nursed both of them together, rolling them around, working them together. I laid back and let him work, telling him how good a job he was doing. Karson looked at me trying to smile with his mouth full of my balls. I reached down stroking his cheek. He pulled back letting my nuts come out of his mouth.

Karson leaned back down kissing my cockhead. He looked up at me and said, "I can never get enough of you and your cock."

I patted his head saying, "It's here for you anytime Karson."

Karson took my cockhead in his mouth and started swallowing it, taking my cock to the base, deepthroating it. I told him, "You have learned so well how to please a fat black cock. You'd think mine isn't your first, show me how much you love it."

Karson's phone went off and it was his dad, Kyle. I asked if he thought his dad would like to help him out. Karson looked at me and just groaned on my cock. I continued, "I bet Kyle could do just as good and you have learned to do Karson. I bet you don't really want to share."

Karson was continuing to work my cock, up and down, sucking and licking. He looked at me saying, "I don't want to share your big cock with anybody except for maybe dad only."

"You do know he watched you sucking my cock don't you?"

"No, I didn't know that he did that."

"He was really enjoying watching you."

Karson swallowed my cock again, deepthroating it and staying down, working his throat muscles on its length. I told him, "Damn that feels good, the idea of your dad joining turns you on doesn't it."

Karson replied, "It does turn me on, knowing we both share the same passion for you and your big black cock."

I said, "Take my cock deep again and get ready for me to dump my load in your mouth. I know you love my cum, swallow it all."

Karson started fucking his throat with my cock, moaning and groaning around my cock as he deepthroated it. He did as I told him, staying down on my cock with his lips around the base of it as I told him I was fixing to shoot. As I started shooting Karson let it shoot down his throat into his belly. He took it all and my cock started to soften.

I told Karson to straddle my abdomen and jack off as he straddled me. He took his place and started jacking, eventually shooting his load. When he finished he slid down and licked his load up, swallowing it, letting it join my load in his belly. When he had gotten every drop he slid up, laying on me and kissing my neck and ears, whispering how much he appreciated opening his eyes and how much he loved my big black cock.

I was patting his ass and told him, "Get us a beer, I could sure use something to drink."

Karson rolled off, I heard him stop in the bathroom to piss and brush his teeth. He came back with our beers, I took a couple of big swallows as he did and he lay back down beside me facing me. I turned my head to face Karson and he kissed me hard and deep. We eventually nodded off, I woke up in a spoon position with Karson's back against my chest.

I leaned down to the base of Karson's neck, sucking, kissing, and nibbling there marking him again. I reached over Karson stroking his cock and playing with his balls asking him what he thought about inviting his dad into our fun. Karson said he'd have to think about that. I placed my hand around Karson's chest pulling his back tight to my chest.

We nodded off and slept soundly all night.