My Television Pt. 04 - Father & Son

Story Info
Entertaining father and son.
2.8k words
4.37
7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Karson and I woke up in the morning Karson rolled over to face me saying, "Good morning, I could get used to greeting the day with you."

I pulled him tight to me saying, "I am so glad you feel that way, I love having you in my bed with me too."

I pulled Karson to me, kissing and hugging him. I said, "I am starving, let's get a shower and go out for some breakfast."

Karson replied by rolling out of bed, grabbing my hand, and pulling me up. I crawled out of bed and pulled Karson to me, picking him up in my arms and kissing him as I headed for the shower. As we entered the bathroom I let his feet fall to the floor and I stepped in to get the water adjusted.

I turned around and took his hands in mine pulling him to me, kissing him as got the loofah and body wash. I squirted it on the loofah and started bathing Karson, reaching around behind him, starting at his neck, and working my way down. I then moved around behind Karson and reached around to wash his front as whispered in his ear.

As I got down to Karson's waist I knelt and continued washing his dick and nuts thoroughly finally getting his legs and feet. I took his hip in my hand and turned him around again. I was facing his groin as I washed the cheeks of his ass and his ass crack.

I stood facing Karson and handed him the wash and loofah, he squirted the wash on my chest and started scrubbing me with the loofah, he knelt and continued bathing my cock, balls, and ass. Karson turned me and kissed each ass cheek and started scrubbing again, not missing a spot.

Karson stood, continuing washing my back, arms, pits, face, and head. he took the handheld sprayer and rinsed me off and then himself. We stepped out and grabbed a towel to dry off. We brushed our teeth and headed to get dressed. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a red and a yellow shirt asking Karson which one. He chose the yellow one.

Karson finished dressing and we headed for my truck. We talked as we drove to the restaurant. We entered and waited to be seated, when the host came up I asked for a table somewhat isolated. He told us to follow as he turned and led us to our table.

We made our choices from the menu and ordered our breakfast. As we sat and talked I asked Karson if he was ready to invite his dad to join us. Karson said he'd thought about it and he agreed. I told Karson that his dad had already given up his ass and mouth to me. Karson was in shock as I broke that news to him.

I asked Karson if he was still okay with his dad joining us and he said yes. I told him to think about it and we'd plan it out. I asked him what Kyle's favorite meal was, Karson said Spaghetti and Meatballs. About this time our food arrived. As we ate I told Karson, "I want you to call your dad and tell him I am going to fix his favorite meal tonight, and you would like him there."

After we finished eating he got out his phone and said, "No time like the present."

Karson did what I asked and Kyle agreed and wanted to know what he could bring. Karson told him nothing but Kyle said he was going to get a bottle of wine. I paid the check and we went to the market to gather what we needed. I make pretty good Spaghetti and Meatballs, I learned from my grandma. We made another stop at a men's shop. I needed to pick up a few things and I bought Karson some shirts and shorts.

After finishing the shopping we headed for the house to get ready. We got everything out and in a bowl and made the meatballs and I showed Karson how to portion them out just right. He got them all portioned out except the last two, I looked at him and he said, "The last two remind me of my favorites, those remind me of your big balls Clayton."

I stepped up behind him, leaned over as he turned his head, and kissed him. I stepped back and started opening the cans and jars for the sauce telling Karson to dump each in the crockpot. Next, I placed the Meatballs in, put the lid on, and set it on medium.

All we had left to do was the Garlic Bread, we cut and buttered it, setting it back. We started straightening up the house. We had an hour until Kyle would be there. That would be just enough time for a shower. I went to my bedroom with Karson on my heels. We both stripped down and headed to the bathroom. Karson beat me there and got the water ready.

He stepped to me as I entered with the already loaded Loofah. He started at the top of my head working his way down. He was spending too much time around my cock and balls so I told him, "We don't have time for that right now, keep on going."

He stood and kissed me as I reloaded the Loofah. I turned him facing away and started at the top of his head and started down the front of his body, kneeling, biting, and sucking his ass cheeks as I washed his cock and balls, finishing up with legs and feet.

I turned him around and started washing his ass and stood up as I washed his backside to his neck. We rinsed as we kissed. After we finished we stepped out and dried off. We headed for the bedroom, Karson got a pair of his new shorts and polo on as I dressed. I picked white linen shorts and a tank top.

We had just got the spaghetti on when the doorbell rang. Karson went to the door and led his dad in. Kyle entered the kitchen and handed me the bottle of wine. I sat it down and I told him to have a seat, supper was almost ready. Kyle sat beside Karson and we talked while I was finishing up. I took out a noodle and cut it in half to check its doneness.

I picked up one half, telling Kyle to open his mouth, and placed it in. He said it tasted great. I did the same with Karson and he agreed with his dad. I asked Kyle to help me with the plating. He got up and I told him where everything was. I got the bread from the oven. I plated the noodles, Kyle did the sauce and meatballs and handed it to Karson who got the bread and set them on the table.

Finally, we were all seated and I saw Karson didn't get the big meatballs, one on my plate and one on Kyle's. I swapped them out as Kyle looked at me funny. I told Kyle Karson made them and he modeled two after my balls. Karson just blushed this crimson color. I said, "Karson, get the wine and top us off."

We ate and drank. Kyle just raved about how good a cook I was. Karson kept our glasses full of wine, concentrating on his dad's. We ate and drank till we got our fill. Kyle volunteered to wash dishes. I told him he could just rinse them and put them in the dishwasher and we could run it later.

We retired to the loveseats to continue talking and let our food settle. Karson and I on one and Kyle on the other. Karson started, "Dad, we want you to join us tonight. I know you and Clayton have been together and it doesn't bother me. I want you and I to pleasure Clayton together."

Kyle replied, "I loved my interlude with Clayton but this is entirely different. I don't know."

I got up and walked over to Kyle kneeling in front of him and pulling his mouth to mine. We kissed deeply and then I said, "Kyle, you know you want it, it's not like father and son pleasuring each other, it's father and son pleasuring their favorite lover."

Kyle replied, "That's very true, I hadn't thought about it that way."

I stood back up, extending my hand a little saying, "You take my hand if you are okay with this Kyle."

Kyle slowly reached his hand out and placed his hand in mine. I pulled Kyle to his feet and kissed him again. Karson stood and walked over to his dad and said, "Dad, I am so glad you decided to join us, we both know you watched us before."

Karson took his dad's hand, leading him and me to the bedroom. They started stripping each other. When they were done I called them over to me. I told them both to strip me, as they removed my tank top they kissed my nipples, then opened my shorts and slid them down.

As I lifted my feet they removed them. Kyle kissed the head of my cock and Karson kissed my balls. I lay back on the bed as Karson lay on one side and Kyle on the other. I moved my head from one side to the other, kissing each one alternately. Karson said to his dad, "Dad, I am so glad you decided to join us, this is so hot!"

Kyle started down my chest, licking and moaning as he descended to my groin. Karson told him, "Dad, take his big black balls in your mouth. Work them well. Get both in your mouth."

I told Kyle, "Get in a 69 position Kyle, let Karson lube your ass."

Kyle rotated around and assumed the position so Karson could lube his ass and I could see. I lay a hand on Kyle's head telling him he was doing a fine job, keep it up. Karson got a double finger dip of lube and placed it against his dad's hole, pushing a finger in slowly. Kyle moaned on my nuts as Karson penetrated his ass, slow and easy until his whole finger was in Kyle's ass.

I was talking to Kyle and Karson, "You both have the same sweet tight asses."

I pulled Kyle off my nuts and told him to get to work on my cock. Kyle kissed my cockhead, opened his mouth, took my cockhead in, and licked around it. Karson continued working on Kyle's hole and inserted another finger. I patted Kyle's head saying," I want to drop my first load in your ass dad but before I do that, I want to feel your lips around the base of my cock so get too deepthroating."

I laid my hand on Kyle's head and encouraged him to go deeper. As Karson worked his hole, he placed his head beside his dads watching him suck my cock and encouraging him. Karson said to Kyle, "I want to pull off and I'll show you how it's done. I don't have a gag reflex, watch!"

Kyle pulled off my cock and Karson took his place. Karson went all the way down to the base of my cock and stopped there, working his throat muscles. Karson pulled up licking his lips, leaning over to his dad kissing him.

Kyle assumed the position again, starting to swallow my cock as Karson encouraged him. Karson talked to him saying,

"Concentrate on Clayton's cock dad, take it. We are here for his pleasure dad. Take it all dad, all the way down dad."

As Kyle worked Karson saw him take my cock all the way, I said, "Like father, like son, both have fine, tight asses and no gag reflex. Kyle, I want that sweet ass but I want you to see Karson's technique first on my cock. You two change positions."

As Karson leaned down and opened his mouth, he right down on my black cock, no hesitation, all the way. I said to Kyle, "Watch how he concentrates on what he's doing. There is nothing else except important to him right now. Get up here and work your son's ass dad."

Kyle did as told, getting some lube and inserted his finger just in Karson's ass. I told Kyle to continue, pushing more of his finger in his ass as Karson groaned on my cock. Kyle pulled out as I told him to add a second finger to the first, he pushed them in as Karson continued sucking my cock.

I pulled Karson off my cock, telling Kyle to straddle my groin facing me. Karson held my cock and aimed it at Kyle's hot hole. As my cock penetrated Kyle's ass he groaned saying how much better it felt this time. I told Karson to straddle me facing his dad.

Kyle started going up and down on my cock with his ass, using my cock to fuck his ass. I told Kyle, "I'm fixing to cum, when I do I want you to stay down as I fill your sweet ass. Here it comes, stay down. I want you two to jack off and shoot too."

As we all cum together I pulled Kyle off my cock keeping his legs spread so my cum would leak out of his ass and mix with theirs. Kyle swirled our cum together and started dipping his finger and sucking it off. He alternated between himself and Kyle.

They each knelt on a side, licking up our residual cum, getting my abdomen nice and clean, then licking up to my neck. As we lay relaxing I told them I needed something to drink. Karson got us each a beer and Kyle more wine.

As we drank they each lay on either side of me. Karson turned toward me saying, "OK, it's my turn, I want that mighty big black cock pile driving my ass."

Kyle turned over to face me and kissed me on my cheek as Karson kissed the other. I looked at Karson, promising he'd get the ride of his life. Karson pushed my arm up, giving him access to my pit as Kyle followed suit. They were sucking and licking my sweaty pits. They worked down my sides toward my hips and moved around to my cock and balls.

I spread my legs as Karson took my cock in his mouth and Kyle was working my asshole, taint, and balls. As Karson worked my cock Kyle told him, "That big black cock looks so hot as you take it down your throat son. You are really good at it."

Karson patted Kyle's head. Karson pulled off my cock, grabbed the lube, and handed it to his dad saying, "I want you to lube Clayton's cock and my ass and guide his big cock into my ass."

Kyle did what his son told him as he straddled my groin, lubing my cock and using a finger to lube Karson's ass. Karson lowered his ass to my cock as his dad guided it for his hole. Karson pushed down and groaned as he took more and more of my cock in his ass.

Kyle knelt up beside Karson telling him how well he was doing. Kyle sucked Karson's nipples and leaned down to mine. I pulled Kyle's head up to mine, kissing him and letting him suck my tongue. Kyle looked at Karson telling him, "Ride that big fat cock. Ride it hard son."

Kyle moved his head down my chest, laying there watching Karson ride my cock. Karson was working his ass on my dick and I told him I was fixing to cum as he groaned and continued working his ass on my dick. I started to shoot my cum, filling Karson's ass and oozing out around my cock.

Kyle used his finger and got the cum oozing out of Karson's ass. Kyle sucked it off his finger, doing the same again and presenting it to Karson. Karson lay down on me gasping as my cock softened in his ass. Kyle lay beside us, dropping his hand to Karson's ass cheeks, rubbing them and telling him how fantastic they were.

Kyle looked at us saying he was thirsty and asking us. Karson and I both said we were. Kyle came back with 3 beers, we lay and drank, talking about what had happened tonight. Karson raised, letting my soft cock pull from his ass with a pop, and lay beside me.

Kyle lay on the other and they both were kissing my face and neck telling me how they loved me. We all three lay there eventually dropping off to sleep.