My Thoughts are Your Thoughts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That, however, wasn't the end of things. Miss Jones was in town for a whole week, and we certainly made the most of our time together. She admitted to being a little, 'sore,' after our threesome action, but as she said, it was a good soreness, reminding her of how much fun she had enjoyed. It also kept her mind firmly between her legs, which despite her soreness kept her virtually insatiable from then until she went home.

Fiona came back for another session, and we secretly agreed to fuck Miss Jones to a standstill, so we put all our efforts into making her come. This wasn't a case of being cruel to her in any way, but we knew she would have to leave soon, and wanted her to have a great time. We could fuck each other to a standstill virtually any time we wanted, but Miss Jones was a rare and precious visitor to our town, and we were anxious to make the most of her time with us. So, we set out to pleasure her in every way, never giving her the time to really come down.

No sooner had she finished one orgasm than one of us would start on her again. She was fucked, sucked, and fingered in just about every orifice and every position until she begged us to stop, but we ignored her pleas, figuring as long as she could still come, we would still fuck her. We put her through more than she realised she could take until she could hardly move and then Fiona administered the coup de grace.

As poor Miss Jones lay there, hardly able to move, Fiona began to stroke her pussy with her fingers. Despite her total exhaustion, Miss Jones moaned and gasped with pleasure again. Fiona slipped two fingers inside, stretching my beloved cunt wider still, then added another and finally another. Emily seemed happy taking all four fingers, moaning with pleasure, but hardly able to move in her usual enthusiastic way.

'I'm going to fist your cunt Miss Jones. You'll never forget this one,' she threatened, whispering obscenities in her ear. Miss Jones shook her head, as if in protest, but was so far gone she couldn't stop us, and I held her legs wide open while Fiona, pushed her fingers ever deeper. Tucking her thumb into her palm, Fiona pushed deeper, until her hand completely disappeared, and the distended cunt lips were round her wrist. There she stopped, letting Miss Jones get used to the fist imbedded in her pussy.

'Oooh fuck,' she gasped, 'that's sore, but it's good too. Not too rough Fiona, gently please,' she gasped out. Fiona started by wriggling her fingers deep in the precious cunt. Emily moaned, 'Mmm... oh yes... that's it... gently, gently.' Then Fiona began to move her fist back and forth, like a giant prick plunging into Emily's cunt. In and out, in and out, and despite her fears Emily began to respond, moaning and whimpering with pleasure. Her pleasure mined the deepest resources of her energy, and she began to move her arse in that familiar fucking motion. Fiona's wrist was covered in thick, slippery juice expelled by Emily's pussy as she slid her hand in and out, and soon Emily was fucking Fiona's hand enthusiastically.

Suddenly she went absolutely rigid, and screamed out loud, coming and then coming again for what seemed long minutes on end. Gradually she came down from her orgasms, the pleasure subsiding, and Fiona gently extricated her hand from the once neat little cunt of Miss Jones. She lay open and exposed, juices seeping from her gaping pussy, and fell asleep, exhausted. I fucked Fiona, doggy style as Miss Jones lay asleep beside us on the bed, until we were entirely satisfied with ourselves.

Much later we woke Miss Jones from her sleep, and held her affectionately and lovingly in our arms, until we all fell asleep together. She could hardly walk next day without thinking of being fisted. Fiona was back at work, so it was up to me to give Emily a tender and gentle farewell lovemaking session before she left for home. Sore, tired and well used, it would be a long time before she forgot her visit.

12