My Three Bosses

Story Info
I want to be the office slut.
1.1k words
4.33
13.5k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

THURSDAY

Tomorrow's the day. I've told you my fantasies countless times but today I finally see if my most exciting fantasy becomes a reality. I have set the meeting and either my fantasy comes true or they throw me out on my ass but it's worth the risk, I think anyway. Wish me luck.

FRIDAY

I did it, diary, I did it! They haven't accepted yet but I went through with it. Let me tell you exactly what happened.

The meeting was at the end of the day and everyone else had left. Me on one end of the table and on the other my three bosses. They were looking very formidable and business like as usual and I was dressed business sexy, is how I would describe it. I had on a business suit with a short skirt, stockings, a blouse that I unbuttoned lower than normal and high heels. I wore my sexiest panties and bra but they had no way of knowing that, obviously, at least not at first.

Mr Stevenson told me to proceed. I stood up and tried to pretend to be confident even though I was shaking in my shoes. "Thank you, sir," I said, "I have been working here for some time now and I would like to point a few things out."

"Firstly, I have noticed the three of you staring at my body quite often."

I could see how uncomfortable that made them and it gave me a little confidence, a very little but I pushed on.

"Furthermore there have been several instances I have caught each of you looking up my skirt or down my blouse."

Mr Stevenson tried to interrupt me here but I put my hand up stalling him.

"Lastly, I have felt each of your erections when you have "accidentally", (I actually used air quotes while saying that), rubbed against me.

"Well, sirs, I am here today to tell you that I love every second of it because I am..."

I took a deep breath, diary. My whole life I've had only you to share this secret with up until this point.

"I am a dirty little slut," I told them. "And to that end I have a proposal."

I passed each of them one.

"I would like for each of you to use me like a fuck toy."

Here is where Mr Stevenson interjected and told me I couldn't be serious.

I said, "I am perfectly serious, sir and if you will allow me I will explain my proposal."

He paused then and looked at me for a long time. It made my pussy tingle. Then he nodded.

"Thank you, sir," I said. "Firstly, this building is perfect for my proposal. The rooms are soundproof and each of your offices and this boardroom has a bathroom with a shower."

I continued, "What I am proposing is when I am in one of your offices my body will be available to use as you please and this boardroom could be used as a communal space if you desired to have me together or maybe with a special client."

"Lastly, you three are also perfect. You sir, Mr Stephenson are like a father figure to me and a mentor, pleasing you in every way would be a joy and an honor.

"Mr Johanson, you sir are athletic and fun, giving myself to you would be exhilarating."

"Finally Mr Boris, excuse me for saying so sir, but you are a miserable disgusting man and the thought of you defiling my body makes me sick to my stomach and also, unfortunately for me, horny as hell."

Oh diary, you should've seen their faces. They have probably always wondered what it would be like to fuck me and there it was being handed to them on a silver platter.

So I finished by explaining how there would have to be a binding non disclosure agreement signed by all and they would need to get checked by the clinic down the street. I already set up an account which sends the results right to me. I also explained how they could continue to have sex with their wives but I would be exclusively theirs to enjoy.

I suggested they take the weekend to think it over which Mr Stevenson agreed to. I was so excited I almost pee'd myself. But before We adjourned Mr Boris asked if I could demonstrate something now to show my seriousness.

Of course he would suggest that and of course, I would be happy to oblige. Everyone looked to Mr Stevenson who nodded his approval.

Oh diary this is what I have been fantasizing about since I can't even remember when.

I stood up and removed my jacket, unbuttoned my blouse very slowly and let it fall to the floor. I never took my eyes off them. I could see their bulges in their pants, they weren't bothering to hide them today. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall. I stepped out of it and started walking back and forth as sexy as I could and loosened my hair. I wanted them to have a long look and drink my body in.

Then I turned towards them and unclipped my bra and let it go. I got so wet watching them watch me. They couldn't take their eyes off them. I don't blame them really. Oh I know it sounds vain but my breasts are spectacular, C cups, soft, bouncy and with no sag at all. I'm pretty sure they knew I was serious now but just in case I walked right in front of them turned and pulled my panties down bending all the way over giving them a full view of my ass. Finally those thousands of squats and lunges paying off. I turned and tossed my panties to the asshole Boris saying those should be a good indicator. He felt the soaked crotch and smiled.

That probably would've been enough, diary, but I was just like "fuck it" and scooted up on the table and began fingering my pussy. I tried to be very sexy about it, at first, but I was so turned on I just started going at it hard and fast. I stuck two fingers in and began hammering away. I was grunting and could feel an orgasm coming on so I got on all fours with my ass right in their faces, I spread as wide as I could for them and rubbed my clit as hard as it could stand. The orgasm was the best I have ever had and we both know how many I've had. I was moaning and cursing. When I recovered I got off the table and went to my clothes and got dressed. I looked at Boris and told him he could keep my panties to jerk off to later, fuck him.

Before I left I said to them "I anxiously await your decision, gentlemen."

Diary, today was the best day of my life. Monday can't come soon enough!