My Three Bosses Ch. 02

Story Info
Monday.
2.4k words
4.48
9.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday I was working when I was summoned to the conference room. The three of them were there. This was it, I should've packed my stuff just in case, I thought.

"You wanted to see me, sirs?"

Mr Stevenson motioned to the the table in front of me. I looked down to see a disclosure agreement signed by all three. I was instantly excited. I could feel my pussy getting moist. I tried to play it cool.

"I see, why don't I look this over while I wait for the tests from the clinic."

Mr Stevenson suggested I check my email. The test results were there, all passed. All that was needed was my signature. I picked up the agreement and looked at them.

"Would anyone mind if I got more comfortable while reviewing this?"

I heard only negative murmurs so I started reading the disclosure while pacing. I began unbuttoning my blouse letting it fall to the floor. I stopped and looked at them and casually asked a question about one of the clauses. I already knew the answer, of course, but I was trying to put on a show for them. I stood there pretending this was just another meeting as Mr Stevenson answered my question.

"Thank you, sir."

I continued pacing, unzipped my skirt and let it fall. I unclipped my bra and threw it on a chair as I continued to read the document, it was quite extensive. I was pacing in front of them now in just my panties, nylons and heels.

"Everything seems to be in order," I say.

I take one last long look at them as a free woman and not their property, which is essentially what I am agreeing to. They look like dogs waiting for the whistle to pounce. I am a little scared I admit to myself but also very excited. I know I want this, I have been dreaming about it for a long time. I lean over the table to give them a nice view of my ass and sign.

Mr Stevenson got up and approached me. He let me know he was leaving me with the other two, for today, but I was expected to work out of his office the rest of the week. He reminded the two junior partners that I had actual work to also do today and left.

I walked over to the men and asked if there was anything in particular they needed and Boris, of course, told me to suck their cocks.

I got on my knees and pulled out their cocks. Johanson's was a nice shape and size while Boris's was short and stubby just like him. I had to suppress a laugh, no wonder he's a miserable prick.

I began sucking one cock while jerking the other. I kept alternating between them. Boris kept calling me names like bitch and slut which got me really going.

I was sucking on Boris when Johanson got behind me and positioned me so he could fuck me and pulled my panties down and put his cock inside me. This is what I have dreamed about so many times.

He started slowly then began pumping faster. I was moaning and loving every second. I could feel Boris's cock getting ready to burst. He told me to swallow it which I happily obliged the disgusting fucker. I swallowed every drop and continued to suck on it until he pulled away.

Johanson was pounding away at my pussy now. I was getting louder and louder. I loved the way his cock filled my entire pussy. I was getting ready to cum and looked over at Boris sneering at me, that was all I needed. The orgasm burst forth, Johanson just kept pounding away.

He finally pulled out and got in front of me. He told me to jerk it out on my face. I have never been more turned on. I stroked his cock until he released it. I let it ooze all over my face. I put his cock into my mouth and started sucking to get it all out just for good measure.

They both got dressed while I recovered myself. They looked pleased with themselves. I couldn't be happier. They both watched me take a quick shower and dress. I'm ready for round two but they tell me to get back to work.

Tuesday morning I reported to Mr Stevenson's office to find my desk and files there. He looked up and motioned to my desk and told me I would be there for the foreseeable future and I was not allowed to wear a bra and to only wear my dress when told to do so.

I removed my dress and hung it near the desk and unclipped my bra and put it in my purse. He wasn't paying attention to me so I sat and began working.

At one point his secretary Sherry walked in and gave me a wink. Mr Stevenson informed me she was added to the non disclosure agreement. I like her, she's an older woman with a fuller physique but still pretty and dresses very classy.

At eleven I heard the secretery announce an appointment and in walked one of the company's biggest clients. I am still mostly naked. He gave me a friendly smile and introduced himself. He's an older man but looked wealthy and like he was once handsome.

I stand to give him a good view and smile, I think he likes what he sees. I am wet and want to be touched. They begin their meeting and I lean back in my chair and listen. It appears the clients contract is up for renewal. I wonder if that is why I am still almost naked. I don't have to wait long for that answer for soon after Mr Stevenson tells him I am the companies new point person for select clients. I will be responsible for working directly with him and will take care of all of his needs, he tells him.

He turns and asks me a few questions which I answer and I tell him of my qualifications and assure him I get the job done. He tells me he's only in town for the night and would like to talk more over dinner which I happily agree to. I see now how my revelation will benefit the company.

Mr Stevenson walks him out and when he returns I turn to him. "I see I'm getting a nice raise.

"You close him tonight and you will also get a nice bonus. He is on his way to the clinic right now."

"Consider it done, sir. Any chance you wish to test the merchandise?" I give him a sexy pose.

"As much as I would like to, I promised him you would be all his today."

"That is a shame. I am very wet right now and I have been dreaming of servicing your cock for a long time, sir. Is it ok if I admit things like that?"

"I would like for you to tell me all about your urges and experiences."

"I will endeavor to satisfy, sir. But I should finish my work I'll need to run home and get something more appropriate to wear tonight."

He walks over and hands me a black credit card. " Go shopping instead. For your new position you'll need a new wardrobe. This is for a new expense account in your name. Sherry will answer any questions."

I take the card and slip it into the top of my panties. He follows with his eyes and smiles.

I did indeed go shopping after lunch using the car service now available to me and for good measure got my hair and nails done. I have absolutely no idea what I am doing but succeed I will, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

I did go over the client's file in case he does actually want to talk about work.

I meet him at the restaurant in his hotel. I called ahead and made sure we got a nice corner booth in the back for privacy.

We do actually talk about his company for awhile and then move on to a more flirty conversation. I make sure to always keep eye contact and I never fake laugh or anything that might make him think I am not genuine. I had already decided if this is where my career is going I am going to embrace and enjoy it but I will stay true to myself and my slutty needs.

I smile encouragingly when he touches me but he isn't over aggressive which I appreciate. Even if this wasn't my job I'd fuck this man's brains out. He's sweet and respectful and makes me feel appreciated.

We decide to go to his suite for a nightcap, of course. He guides me with his hand on the top of my ass which is driving me wild while I slip my arm in his and lean against him.

Once inside he tells me he liked my outfit at the office. I laugh and tell him he should see what I have underneath tonight.

He suggests I show him but I don't want him to think I am there just to lay down for him, where's the fun or challenge in that? I want him to work for it a little, at least, and I want to show him I can be a girl in charge so I demure and tell him I am not the only one being interviewed tonight.

The alcohol is starting to kick in and I start to tease him. I rub my chest against him every chance I get and walk around the suite and bend over things to showcase my ass or my breasts for him. I'm not wearing a bra it seems I'm done with those now.

I start to turn up the heat and tell him how horny alcohol usually makes me. He tells me he thinks I'm exquisite when I drink. I look down and see his hard bulge and bite my bottom lip.

Thats it I tell him the interview is over and grab him by the tie and walk him to the bed and sit him down on the edge. He starts to speak but I tell him to shush.

I stand in front of him ask him to unzip my dress. I shimmy out of it and give him the view from back and front. I kneel in front of him and start taking his clothes off chastising him for turning me on so much.

Once I have him bare chested I take out a pair of handcuffs from my purse and tell him to lay back and secure his hands to the bed. I ask if he wants to see how wet my pussy is and he does so I get completely naked and position my dripping pussy over his mouth.

He must like what he is smelling because he plunges his tongue in full force. I grind on his face until I cum. I turn around and unbuckle his pants with my ass near his face and pull out his cock. I turn and give him a coy look and ask if he'd like me to suck it which he says he would.

I suck his cock alternating between slow and fast and tender and aggressive. I undo his handcuffs and beg him to fuck me. He sits up and I position myself on top of him and begin riding him. I am soaking wet and moaning. His hands are all over me alternating between squeezing my breasts and ass when I cum again.

I tell him I want it dirtier and ask him to bend me over and fuck me from behind.

He flips me over and starts fucking me hard. I tell him how much I am loving it. I can tell he is getting close and I beg him to cum inside me and I cum for the last time while he's filling me with his seed.

He collapses on the bed while I take his cock in my mouth and suck out any remaining cum while he caresses my hair.

I call my car service and take a quick shower. I thank him for a great night and give him my final pitch by telling him I will devote as much energy to pleasing his company as I will him and he can fuck me anytime, whether he signs or not.

Wednesday morning I walk into Mr Stevenson's office and remove my dress after closing the door. He glances up and watches me walk to my desk, my breasts bouncing firmly. I give him a smile and wish him a good morning. When I sit I notice an envelope with my name on it and open it. It's a check for twenty five thousand dollars!

I look to Mr Stevenson who smirks and tells me not only did the client sign the contract but he also renegotiated mine as well and he assures me I will be very pleased.

"Does this mean I can tell Boris to go fuck himself, that disgusting prick of a man?" I joke.

He laughs, "You are now above Boris."

"I'm going to ride him hard. I should tell you, sir, I am going to ride everyone that is involved with my clients. Their absolute satisfaction is what will drive me."

"That is precisely why you are in your new position. I have seen your work and now that I know your 'other' side I think you will make this firm a lot more successful. If I'm right the next contract you will be signing will be for partner and you realize Boris will make you pay once he gets you in his office."

I laugh, "I hope so. He has no idea how much I'll love that. Oh please don't tell him it will spoil his pleasure.

"No worries, The things you told us at your meeting Friday were all true, weren't they?"

"Every slutty word, Mr Stevenson. Any chance these developments will entice you to sample the merchandise today, sir? If begging is required you need only say so for I am fully prepared to spend as much time on my knees today as necessary."

He pushed the intercom and told Sherry to hold his calls.