My Three Mistress's Ch. 06

Story Info
A crossdresser is controlled by his wife and her sisters.
1.7k words
4.42
4.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Three Mistress's Ch. 06

I am sorry it has taken so long for the next episode in my little series, I do hope it was worth the wait. I have had this episode in my head for some time. I revisited this story last year and it still turns me on. Apart from being married to one of these ladies I have kissed and cuddled two of the other women involved and had a brief affair with the fourth one.

Life in the restaurant carried on as normal, Mistress Kerry and I carried on orally pleasuring Mistress Cheryl and we carried on waitressing and getting the odd fondle underneath the short miniskirts.

About once a week I would be called to the office to pleasure Mrs Aziz, she would start by releasing me from my cock cage, wanking my cock and forcing me to lick her fingers clean, then I would lick her to at least two orgasms, before I was allowed to resume my duties in the restaurant.

Mistress Kerry and I continued to share a single bed; she would allow me to eat her pussy before we fell asleep in each other's arms. I loved pleasuring this lady even though I received nothing in return.

One day in the restaurant a very smartly dressed young man called me over, as I took his order, he slid his hand up my stocking clad leg, he rubbed his hand over my bottom, then proceeded to slip his finger in my pussy, I let out a small yelp of surprise. He said his name was Ahmed and told me I had a very sexy body. I blushed and said, "Thank you Sir, my name is Tiffany."

Ahmed then asked to speak to the manager, so I said, "Please follow me Sir."

I led Ahmed to Mistress Cheryl's office where he and Mistress Cheryl had a long conversation about me.

He informed Mistress Cheryl he worked for the local mayor who was a man who had a taste for girls like me. Mistress Cheryl asked me if I would like to visit the mayor, I was unsure.

Ahmed said, "We will pay you well and cover all your expenses". I replied, "In that case how can I refuse."

Mistress Cheryl told me I should thank Ahmed, so I knelt Infront of him and unzipped his trousers, to my surprise Ahmed was wearing pink silk panties, I asked him "Sir please may I kiss your pantie covered cock."

He replied, "Of course you can sweet Tiffany."

I leant forward and kissed the very tip of his pantie clad cock; I then pulled his panties down and kissed his balls. I took each ball in turn in my mouth and gently sucked on it. Then I kissed up and down the full length of his cock before taking it in my mouth and sucking him to the back of my throat. As I sucked on this young man's cock, I could see Mistress Cheryl with her hand in her knickers frigging her pussy like crazy. Mistress Cheryl then said, "Don't you dare make him come, I want him for me."

I stopped sucking on his cock and took Ahmed over to my Mistress where she instructed me to wank his cock intill he came on her pussy, as I stroked his cock he came all over Mistresses pussy, I knew exactly what to do, I knelt down, cleaned the end of his cock then proceeded to lick all his juice of my Mistresses' pussy, bringing her to an orgasm in the process.

Ahmed then said, "I think Tiffany will do nicely and I will be in touch with the details of the meet."

I went back to work and was to hear nothing more for a few days.

On the following Friday I was called into Mistress Cheryl's office, she said, "Ahmed has been in touch it is all arranged for you to meet the mayor tomorrow night, are you excited?"

I replied, "Oh yes Mistress but a little scared too".

The next day I was awakened by Mistress Kerry sucking on my nipple, she told me she was so jealous of me and that I was such a lucky girl. We then spent the day preparing me for my date, I bathed and shaved from head to foot, I dressed in expensive lingerie silk stockings and a matching pink underwear set, high heals and a little black dress.

I was told by Mistress Cheryl that the mayor's car would arrive at 5 and to be ready, as I waited for the car Mistress Kerry kissed me goodbye and told me she loved me, then Mistress Cheryl kissed me and told me to enjoy myself.

When the car arrived, the driver was a big bodyguard type, he opened the door for me and I climbed in, to my surprise Ahmed was sat in the back of the car, he said, "Tiffany you look stunning".

He leaned in and kissed me, we kissed lovingly, I could see the driver looking at us in the mirror, so I decided to give him a little show, I unzipped Ahmed's trousers and leaned down to kiss his cock, I took him in my mouth and sucked him to orgasm, when I lifted my head up I made a show to the driver as I wiped the last of Ahmed's come from the corner of my mouth, the driver just smiled at me.

We arrived at the mayor's mansion, and I was shown into the drawing room, there sat a middle-aged overweight man wearing slacks and a polo shirt. He was introduced to me as Saeed.

He asked me if I would join him for a drink and I agreed, soon the housekeeper appeared carry a tray of tea, she was wearing a tight dress with a small apron in the front, she had on black stockings and high heels, I could not take my eyes off her. Saeed said, "I see you like my housekeeper, yes?"

All I could do was agree. He then stood up, moved towards me, and kissed me, his hands where all over me. He then said, "Get on your knees girl."

I knelt Infront of him, he undid his trousers and lowered them, he then turned around, bent over, and instructed me to rim him.

I pulled his cheeks apart and blew on his asshole, I then proceeded to lick the entire length of his ass crack, he moaned softly. He told me I was a very good girl.

Then he turned around and presented his cock to me, I kissed the head, then swallowed his full length, I sucked him until he came down the back of my throat.

The housekeeper then came over and kissed me passionately, taking the last of his come from me.

I was so engrossed in kissing her I never noticed Saeed leave the room. The housekeeper then stood and lifted her skirt and ordered me to lick her pussy. I leaned in and smelt her sex, she smelt so good and tasted even better. I licked her to two orgasms after which she proceeded to lick my face clean of all he juices.

She then led me to a separate room and helped me fix my make up. I was then taken to the master bedroom; Saeed was laid on the bed wearing only a pair of silk boxershorts.

He motioned for me to join him on the bed, we kissed passionately, I moved down his body, first I sucked on his nipples, then kissed my way down to his boxershorts, I removed his shorts and kissed the length of his cock.

Saeed then took me in his arms and kissed me some more, he then proceeded to kiss my whole body, he worked his way down to my cock and took me his mouth, I nearly fainted I was so happy.

As he sucked me, he fondled my body especially my ass, he then slipped a finger in me and started to finger fuck me. He then asked me what I wanted I said, "Please Sir will you fuck me?"

With that he pulled his finger out of my pussy and slowly slid his cock into me, he started off slow at first and then got faster and faster, my cock was dribbling come as he fucked me, he was such a good lover I could feel his cock ploughing into me and hear his primeval grunts. Then I felt him tense, and he started to come inside me, as he came, I started to come too, he kept going until he was completely empty, I shot loads of spink too. We fell into each other's arms, and he told me he loved me. I was so happy.

As we lay cuddling and kissing the housekeeper came in and started to suck Saeed's cock, he told her to clean me too. So, there I was cuddling and kissing this lovely man who had just fucked me, and his housekeeper was sucking both our cocks clean.

Saeed begged me to see him again, but I told him it was not up to me my Mistress Cheryl oversaw me and who I meet.

When I as ready to leave I kissed Saeed goodbye and smiled at the housekeeper, I walked out to the car and sat Infront next to the driver, he was surprised at this bit just smiled.

As we drove, I leaned over to the driver and unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock, I swallowed him in one go and proceeded to suck him to an intense orgasm. I made the same show of licking the last of the come off my lips as I had before. The driver just smiled.

When the car pulled up outside the restaurant, I kissed him on the cheek and quickly left.

Mistress Cheryl and Mistress Kerry where so happy to see me and they sat patiently whilst I recounted exactly what had happened.

Mistress Cheryl raised her skirt and said, "Tiffany you are such a lucky girl, now whose turn is it to kneel Infront?"