Abducted

Story Info
Young man is forced down a path, or is he?
3.7k words
4.31
7.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and capable of consent

This story takes place in a world where STD's do not exist and unprotected sex carries no risks. In the real world this is not the case and please be mindful of your own personal protection.**********

He blinked awake and immediately was confused. He wasn't sure if he had just gotten really drunk lastnight or what but he was sure his head was pounding. Looking around the room it was bright, brighter than his bedroom ever was, and there was a distinct lack of windows which also was unlike his bedroom, in fact there were no windows at all, or a door for that matter, his head was screaming at him and he couldn't entirely work out why.

He mused to himself as he was still coming out of his dreams that he was naked and very very cold it seemed. Shifting slightly he failed to notice that his bed was not actually his bed, which made sense since his room had more windows than none.

There was a click to his rear, which was funny because that should have been a wall he thought, and then a door opened. Jacob assumed fairly rightly then that he was dreaming, when the man came into focus and the door clicked closed behind him he knew he was, this guy was massive. "Hello Jacob, glad to see you awake" Jacob pinched himself to try and wake up, what did they say to do, look for your phone or your watch? Well he didn't wear a watch and he was naked so no phone either.

"I can assure you this is very much real and you are very much here" the man went on, realizing that this was real Jacob moved to cover himself, "you are here against your will, we acquired you shall I say, you've been with us for a total of 5 weeks now, everyone you know mourned your loss." At this Jacob lunged at the much larger man, he didn't get more than 2 steps towards him when the man quietly said "stop" and Jacob did.

"I had hoped we would be beyond this what with all the work we have put into you but it seems you have some fight left, now kneel." Jacob didn't hesitate and kneeled before the much larger man. "You will address me a sir, is that understood?" Again without any sense of hesitation Jacob heard himself say "Yes Sir" in a confident voice, his head was starting to buzz slightly.

The man simply nodded "Good girl, for the 5 weeks that you have been with us you have been in a medically induced coma, this was done to allow our programming to take hold, this helps to prepare you for what is to come next." With this Sir turned and walked out the door, Jacob heard it click shut and seal behind him, as if it was never there at all. Jacob didn't even notice the slightly pink mist begin descending from the ceiling above him, the buzz in his head intensified and then everything went dark again.

---------------

She blinked awake again, she was in her room, cute pink vanity with all her makeup, next to it her full length mirror, and her pink wardrobe where all of her cute slutty clothes were. Her head was buzzing a little and she couldn't work out why, she blinked a few more times and decided to get up and do her makeup. Swinging her legs over the edge of her soft pink bed she stepped to her toes and gracefully walked over to her vanity.

Sitting down she quickly and skillfully applied her make up as I fit was second nature and she'd been doing it her whole life, which she had, right? She really couldn't wait for her hair to grow back out, she couldn't remember why she cut it so short in the first place, she needed to dye it again too. Finishing her makeup she heard a click behind her and turned to see Sir enter the room with the door closing behind him.

"Good morning Jessica, how are you feeling?" She stood and walked towards him again on her toes just like always. "Jessica feels fine Sir." People said she talked funny but it was just how she was. "Good girl, now kneel for me." She gracefully dropped to her knees in front of this tall hunk of a man, she watched as he unzipped his pants and pulled out a huge cock, and it didn't even look hard yet. He pushed it towards her face and simply said "Suck".

Jessica opened her mouth happy to be allowed to suck Sir's magnificent cock. She licked the head and ran her tongue down the underside of his impressive member, never taking her eyes off of his. Moving back up she opened her pretty slutty mouth wide and took his head in. As she worked more and more of his cock into her mouth and throat he spoke up, "Good girl, now Jacob come back." All at once his eyes flickered and Jacob was back in his own head, he continued to suck even though he was revolted and wanted to stop.

Sir spoke up again, "Keep your eyes on mine while you continue to suck me like the good girl you are Jacob, I will let Jessica back out again soon and you can forget all about this." Jacob looked him in the eyes, his mind was reeling but he had no control of his body, he continued to suck the huge cock that was currently lodged in his throat. "You've only been under for a matter of hours this time Jacob, I wanted to show you what we have done for you. Your mind has been opened up and we've allowed Jessica to the surface, she is a good little bimbo slut and you buried her away, you monster." Sir chuckled.

"Now that you understand all that we have helped you with let me tell you what will happen next. You Jacob will continue to suck me off, to completion, Jessica will not be allowed to come play this time, not unless you let her." Jacob simply continued to suck Sir's cock while his head was screaming inside. "If you let her come out you will not have to be here on your knees in front of another man sucking his much more impressive cock." As the man paused to let what he said settle in all Jacob heard was the sounds of sloppy sucking, "However if you choose to hide away in that pretty little head of yours and have Jessica come here and take over now, you will not come back, you will be locked away forever, do you understand me?"

Jacob just continued to suck, his head screaming at him that all of this was wrong, he shouldn't be here, on his knees for a man, he was a man, he was straight. They had taken him and done things to him, everyone he knew thought he was dead, he wanted this to end, he had to find a way to make it stop. Jacob heard another voice in his head, "Awww Jacob why did you hide me away, why wont you let me out, let me play with Sir's amazing cock, I want it, I want this, you want this, you want to be me, you always have." Jacobs head started to buzz again, he was dead to the world, she was right he had hid her, buried her, forgotten her, the buzzing got harder his mind was getting fuzzy.

Jacob continued to suck Sir's cock and noticed his own much more average cock began to get hard, "Give in Jacob sweety, let me out, you know you want to, you know you want me to be the one sucking Sir's cock now, your little clitty is hard, you love this but you can't let yourself love it, let me, let me out and I can love it for both of us, life doesn't have to be hard, sucking cock is fun, we love sucking cock, let me suck Sir's cock now!"

Sir saw the unmistakable flicker in Jacobs eyes and smiled, he knew the decision had been made, "Hello Jessica glad to see you back again." She began taking Sir's cock deeper into her throat, gagging and drooling, he had such an amazing cock she thought. She felt his cock twitch in her throat and knew he was close. "Jessica you're such a good girl, I knew you would be, we are going to make you so much better, we are going to bring you out completely mind and body."

With a growl his cock erupted in her throat, she swallowed the first three ropes before Sir pulled out and covered her slutty made up face, she smiled as he did. She reached up to her face and began scooping his huge load into her mouth. "Such a slut, cum for me now." With that her body convulsed, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she moaned as her hard clitty dribbled out it's last load unlocked forever.

Her vision was going black as she came down from her massive orgasm, "Good girl Jacob is gone forever, he can't hurt you anymore." Sir turned and walked out of the room as the little slut on the floor continued to play with his cum on her face until she completely blacked out. The gas wasn't necessary but it came anyway and filled her pretty little head with more of the fuzziness she craved.

---------------

Opening her eyes again Jessica's whole body ached, like she hadn't moved in months. She was back in her bed, her room was different though, gone were the smooth walls replaced with cute pink painted ones with flowers and fairies scattered around. The room was bigger too and there was three doors two on one wall and one on another. Getting out of bed she walked gracefully over to her vanity stopping as she caught her reflection in the mirror.

She was beautiful, her face was completely new, tiny button nose, plump and inviting pink lips all framed by shoulder length platinum blonde hair, her blue eyes sparkled behind the smokey eye shadow. Moving lower she saw her breast for the first time, they were magnificent, sitting high and proud on her chest they were huge pillows topped with fat suckable nipples. They were both pierced along with her tiny belly button on her wasp thin waist. Turning just slightly she saw her ass, it too was massive, she turned around more admiring the beautiful rose tramp stamp tattoo she now had. Continuing back around Jessica saw the gleaming metal cage enclosing her tiny clitty, her balls were gone and the cage flattened her clitty so it would never be visible in her skimpy little bikinis she mused.

After some time admiring her new bimbo body she finally tore her eyes away and continued over to her vanity. They smokey eye shadow and pink lipstick seemed to be tattooed on her, good she thought, less to get messed up when taking a load from a hot hung hunk. She added a little to it and added gloss to her slut lips. That's what this body was she thought, she was a slut just like she always dreamed, while evil old Jacob kept her locked away, she felt a twinge in her head and then it went all fuzzy and warm again.

Standing she made her way to one of the two doors on the same wall, it was a closet and it was full of all sorts of slutty clothes, she was so excited! Moving through the racks she grabbed a cute black corset with a matching thong, hot pink fishnets, a cliche but incredibly slutty school girl skirt and blouse and towering hot pink stripper heels. Moving back to the main room she dropped her cute slut attire on her bed she began to dress. First the corset, which had a shelf bra built in that pushed her huge tits up even more. Then the fishnets clipping them into the corsets garter. Panties next followed by her slutty school girl skirt and finally the blouse.

Slipping the heels on she was just clasping the second lock closed when the door alone on the other wall opened and in walked Sir. "Well hello Jessica don't you look ravishing." she smiled at him "Thank you Sir a good bimbo slut always looks good." Sir smiled at this, it wasn't part of the programming this was all her, he knew they had picked the right slut. Extending his hand for her to take he brought her through the door awake for the first time in a year.

As they walked through the hall Sir leading and Jessica following like a good bimbo her mind was fuzzy and warm. When they finally stopped they stood in front of a double door, opening it Sir motioned for Jessica to enter which she did without hesitation. In the middle of the room there was a large padded bed, standing around were 9 men, all as big as Sir and all naked with very impressive cocks that were now beginning to harden as she entered. "Jessica, welcome to your birthday party, we are so glad you decided to join us and be the best bimbo slut you can be." Turning to face Sir she saw he too was now naked his magnificent cock hard and ready.

"Kneel" was all he said, it was a command that she happily obeyed. Opening her mouth she took his beautiful rod between her slutty lips and pushed her face all the way down until his massive balls were on her chin. She stayed there with his huge cock buried in her throat for what seemed like forever until finally she slowly pulled back all the way so just the tip was resting right on her lips then slammed her face forward fucking herself on his cock. She did this two more times each time eliciting a moan from Sir, finally though he did pull out and pick her up.

Sir half carried half dragged Jessica over to the padded bed in the center, the 9 other men still had not moved. Placing her down on her knees again he got behind her and pushed her onto her hands and knees, she was ecstatic and shook her fat ass at him in anticipation. Sir literally ripped her black thong apart and spit on her virgin hole before placing the head of his huge tool on her rose bud. Slowly he pushed forward but with deliberate intent, finally with a pop she felt her hole open and accept his head, she yelped, he waited there with just the head of his massive cock buried in her virgin hole. Slowly after what seemed like forever but was likely more so only a minute Sir pushed more of his cock into her. He would push a little, then pull back a bit, then a little more and repeat, she felt him put more lube on his hard cock more than once until finally she felt his magnificent balls touch her ass.

Jessica came, right then when Sir's balls were buried in her, her eyes rolled back her body spasmed, her little locked clitty dribbled out. Eventually when she came back to reality she was moaning as Sir fucked her harder and harder. He was a stallion, he continued to fuck her for 10 full minutes not slowing down one bit, she was a puddle for him, her clitty was leaking constantly. Finally she heard her raging bull growl like a man possessed and dump his amazing load deep in her ass pussy. She screamed and came again collapsing but for his huge rod holding her ass up.

Sir stayed there locked in her huge bimbo ass almost as if he was knotted to her. Finally he slowly removed his softening cock from her and she collapsed completely below him into her own puddle of cum. For the first time in forever she heard him speak "Take her" was all he said and on his command the 9 other men descended on her.

She was propped back up, her blouse was torn open and removed, she was stood up and then straddled over a new man facing away from him, this one just as large as Sir and slid down his cock with ease all the way to the base. A second man with a slightly smaller but still beautiful cum filled cock straddled her chest and slid his cock between her bimbo tits. The man below her held her up as he fucked her and 2 more men approached on either side of her, she wrapped her tiny hands with the cute long nails around their shafts and stroked them. Finally her head was tilted back and she saw another cock aimed at her cute slutty lips, she opened her mouth and accepted him all the way to the base until his balls rested on her nose and all she could smell was his intoxicating musk.

This continued for hours each man got a turn with everything she had to offer them. She was fucked senseless, passed out on multiple occasions but it did not stop and she would come back too in another position with another man fucking her throat and ass while she continued to stroke off each available cock. In the end she was covered in cum from head to toe and her gaping ass pussy had no chance containing the multiple loads generously deposited by her studs.

Sir came over then, holding something in his hand, he was dressed again hiding his beautiful cock away from her. "Stand up slut and bend over" she did as she was told standing on her wobbly legs for Sir. He came up behind her and placed something at her hole and pushed it inside her, she felt it enter her and then get larger, and larger, and larger until finally her hole closed around it and sealed all the cum into her hungry ass pussy. "Good girl, now cum" she convulsed again, this time covered in multiple loads, she collapsed to the floor moaning as her tiny clitty drooled out once more. Her eyes rolled back and her vision got dark, her head got fuzzy as she saw all ten men exit the room leaving here there to bask in her fuzzy pink mind.

---------------

She awoke again, naked and clean in her cute pink bed back in her room. Sir was standing over her this time "Hello Jessica, come to me and kneel." She jumped out of bed and did as she was told basking in the warm fuzzy feeling of obeying Sir. He unzipped his pants and presented his cock to her which she happily took. "Good girl, now I want to speak with Jacob." Slowly pulling herself back from his shaft and finally taking it out of her mouth she spoke. "I'm here Sir, Jessica is Jacob and Jacob is Jessica." Sir smiled at this, it was unexpected but a wonderful outcome, "Good girl and tell me how long have you been the same?" Jessica/Jacob blinked at him, "Forever Sir though I think what you are asking is when did Jacob give in rather than give up, the first day I sucked your beautiful cock Sir." With that she went back to sucking him taking him to the base in one smooth motion allowing his balls to rest on her chin before slowly pulling back.

Sir smiled and spoke to her "Well then Jessica, I am very proud of you, you really are such a good girl. From here on you are free to leave the facility, your door will no longer be locked, you are free Bimbo." Jessica thought, but what will I do, Jessica doesn't know anyone and I have nothing. "However if you choose you can stay here, you will be provided for, you will be moved to a room rather than a cell, there however does come some caveats which you must abide by."

Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at him never slowing down from sucking his cock, she really was a good slut he thought. "Firstly you will be available for use by any of the other staff at any time, secondly you yourself will be a member of the staff as well, finally your roll here of course will not be like the men you met the other day, you will be a performer." He felt his cock twitching deep in her expert throat, not long now. "You see the facility has many roles, one which you would fill is making movies and offering private shows to paying customers, as well as private visits from time to time, none of which will be cheap, you are a high class bimbo whore and will be charging as such."

Jessica smiled to herself, all the cock I want, I get to show off all the time and I don't have to worry about money or like anything else, I am totally in. "If you choose to stay and abide by our rules then you will finish sucking me off and swallow my entire load not missing a drop." Jessica was a good slut, she knew what to do and sped up on Sir's cock, it didn't take long and he growled again as he dumped his load right in her throat. She loved his growl and slowly pulled his cock from her throat as he continued to pump his load into her happy slutty mouth. When she knew he was done she carefully pulled his cock from her mouth being sure not to spill any of his precious seed. Opening her mouth she showed him his cum filling her mouth and swallowed it with a smile on her face. "So did I get the job Sir?" she giggled up at him. "Yes you did slut yes you did."

---------------

The end for now, I hope you liked it.

Luv Emmalee