My Ticket Shirt Fetish Pt. 03

Story Info
My continuing story about my unusual clothing Fetish.
2.2k words
1
1.1k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TICKET SHIRT FETISH STORIES

My Ticket Shirt Fetish Stories are sexually explicit and explain my Ticket Shirt Fetish in detail. My Ticket Shirt Seamstress Story is NOT sexually explicit because this story was written to HONOR my Ticket Shirt Seamstress! I cherish Her as a highly revered Woman and I have the utmost respect and admiration for Her! My sexually explicit tales of me wearing my Women's Ticket Shirts, Ticket Shirt Sex with Ticket Shirts, masturbation, and everything concerning my Ticket Shirt Fetish, have been told in detail in "My Ticket Shirt Fetish" Stories Parts One and Two. All readers are invited to read "My Ticket Shirt Fetish" Parts One and Two!

MY TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS STORY

This story is part three of my Ticket Shirt Fetish Story. My Ticket Shirt Seamstress Story is about the talented and skillful Woman who creates my sexy Women's Ticket Shirts for me. My Ticket Shirt Seamstress is the Lovely Woman I found through an online search for the Woman I needed to create my Sexually Beautiful Ticket Shirts for me. My story is also about the very special friendship I developed with my Ticket Shirt Seamstress. I dedicate this story with friendship and devotion to the Woman I fondly call my "Ticket Shirt Seamstress!"

FIRST OF ALL, WHAT IS A TICKET SHIRT?

I call a Shirt with a Notched Collar, a Collar Tag, and Pockets a "TICKET SHIRT." The "Fetish Name" Ticket Shirt is an unusual name for a Woman's "Shirt." My Ticket Shirts are Women's Ticket Shirts, designed for Women and intended to be worn by Women. It is not unusual or wrong for a male to become sexually aroused wearing an article of Women's clothing. I'm a male who LOVES to wear Women's Ticket Shirts! To see the sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt my Ticket Shirt Seamstress created for me, I'm wearing my Ticket Shirt in my profile photo.

TICKET SHIRT FETISH NAMES FOR THE PARTS OF A TICKET SHIRT

The Pointed and Notched Collar of a Ticket Shirt is called a "Ticket Shirt Collar." The Collar Tags of a Ticket Shirt are called "Ticket Shirt Collar Tags," and the Pockets of a Ticket Shirt are called "Ticket Shirt Pockets." I LOVE TICKET SHIRTS! Oh, how I LOVE the sexy "Ticket Names" Ticket Shirt, Ticket Shirt Collar, Ticket Shirt Collar Tag, and Ticket Shirt Pockets!

THIS STORY IS DEDICATED TO MY TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS

This story is about the Lovely Woman I found through an online search for the Seamstress I needed to create my Sexually Beautiful Ticket Shirts for me. My story is also about the very special friendship I developed with my Seamstress. I dedicate this story to the Woman I fondly call my "Ticket Shirt Seamstress!" My story is about my Ticket Shirt Seamstress who creates my sexy Women's Ticket Shirts for me and how She became my beloved friend!

MY TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS

"Ticket Shirt Seamstress" is the title I bestowed on the greatly skilled and highly experienced Seamstress who creates my Women's Ticket Shirts for me. This title I have bestowed on my Ticket Shirt Seamstress comes from my reverence and respect for Her first as a revered and highly honored Woman. Secondly, I revere and honor my Ticket Shirt Seamstress for Her Superior skill and expertise in creating my Ticket Shirts which I consider works of ART!

MY TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS CREATES MY SEXY WOMEN'S TICKET SHIRTS

My Ticket Shirt Seamstress CREATES my Women's Ticket Shirts for me from a certain Women's Shirt Pattern which was very popular with sewing enthusiasts in the 1990s. She just doesn't make Ticket Shirts, She CREATES Ticket Shirts! My Ticket Shirts are Her works of ART!

MY TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS IS AN ARTIST WITH FABRIC!

My Ticket Shirt Seamstress is an ARTIST with fabric! Her skill with fabric is so extraordinary! I have had two other Ladies make Ticket Shirts for me. But the skill of my Ticket Shirt Seamstress makes their work look so amateurish! Her work is more than skillful. Her work is PERFECTION! My Women's Ticket Shirts are INCREDIBLE creations of ART fashioned from exotic fabrics by my artistic and skillful Ticket Shirt Seamstress for me to wear!

MY TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS MAKES PERFECT WOMEN'S TICKET SHIRTS!

My Ticket Shirt Seamstress makes perfect Women's Ticket Shirts for me! My Ticket Shirt Seamstress alters the Ticket Shirt Pattern She uses to make my sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt to my exact specifications. My Ticket Shirt Seamstress makes my Woman's Ticket Shirt with a larger Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar than the Pattern calls for. Then She adds two Ticket Shirt Pockets with Ticket Shirt Buttons for Ticket Shirt Pocket closure.

I WANTED A WOMAN TO MAKE MY SEXY TICKET SHIRTS FOR ME

It is so exciting for me to have a Woman make my sexy Ticket Shirts! It is such a turn-on for me knowing that a Woman touched and handled every part of my Woman's Ticket Shirt as She cut the fabric for my Ticket Shirt according to my Ticket Shirt Pattern and sewed my Ticket Shirt together! I LOVE knowing that the Woman who has made my sexy and pretty Ticket Shirt for me to wear, has personally touched and handled my Ticket Shirt!

I WANTED TO FIND A TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS CLOSE TO MY LOCATION

I realized that I needed to find a Seamstress who lived close by to my location in Pennsylvania to limit the time I would have to wait for my Ticket Shirts to be delivered by the Postal Service. I wanted to find a Woman to make my Women's Ticket Shirts for me. In the past, I had two other Women make my Ticket Shirts. These Women were excellent Ticket Shirt Seamstresses, but I felt that it was time for me to have a new Ticket Shirt Seamstress make my Ticket Shirts.

MY SEARCH FOR MY "TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS"

Here's how I found my Ticket Shirt Seamstress. I LOVE to wear Ticket Shirts that are styled for a Woman and intended to be worn by a Woman. I always wanted to have a Ticket Shirt made for me to my exact specifications. The only way I could have a Woman's Ticket Shirt tailored to have the sexy "look" I desired was to have an experienced Seamstress make my Women's Ticket Shirts for me. I just HAD to find my "TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS!"

MY SEARCH ON THE INTERNET

I desperately wanted and needed sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirts made for me to wear. I always wear a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt during the sexually satisfying Ticket Shirt Sex I have with my sperm Ticket Shirts and my pp Ticket Shirts. I realized the only way I was going to find a Ticket Shirt Seamstress to make my Ticket Shirts for me was to log on to my computer and perform a search on the Internet to find Her!

I FIND MY TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS!

I went on the Internet and looked for an experienced Seamstress on a Seamstress listing site I knew about. After searching for the Seamstress I desperately needed to make my Women's Ticket Shirts for me, I found the Seamstress I was looking for! I discovered that my Ticket Shirt Seamstress lived only 90 miles away from where I live. This distance was close enough for the fast delivery of my Ticket Shirts by the Postal Service!

MY FIRST CUSTOM MADE WOMAN'S TICKET SHIRT

I contacted the Seamstress I found on the Seamstress listing. I asked Her if She would make a Woman's Shirt for me from a Woman's Shirt Pattern that I would send to Her. I asked Her if She would alter the "Shirt" Collar size to make the Shirt Collar larger than the Shirt pattern I would send to Her called for. I also asked the Seamstress if She would add two Shirt Pockets and a Collar Tag to the Shirt She would be making for me. I also asked Her for a price quote for the Shirt. Then I nervously sent my e-mail. Her reply came back in less than an hour! She agreed to make my Ticket Shirt for me and the price I had to pay was a very fair price!

I LOVE TO WEAR FEMININE-LOOKING WOMEN'S TICKET SHIRTS!

My Ticket Shirt Seamstress chose the fabric for my Ticket Shirt which was a sexy and silky Cotton Sateen fabric. My Ticket Shirt Seamstress asked if I wanted fabric-covered buttons added to the Shirt She was going to make for me. Having fabric-covered buttons on my Woman's Ticket Shirt appealed to me, so I agreed to the addition of the fabric-covered buttons. Fabric-covered Ticket Shirt Buttons look so sexy on a Ticket Shirt! Fabric-covered Ticket Shirt Buttons make a Ticket Shirt look so sexy and Feminine!

THE ARRIVAL OF MY CUSTOM MADE WOMAN'S TICKET SHIRT

I anxiously awaited the arrival of my Woman's Ticket Shirt. I just couldn't wait to have a sexy Ticket Shirt to wear which was made to the exact specifications I desired! Two weeks later, I had my first Custom Made Ticket Shirt delivered to me by mail! When I opened the package my Ticket Shirt was shipped in and I removed my Ticket Shirt from the box, I was so pleased to see that my Woman's Ticket Shirt had the sexy "look" that I envisioned for my Custom Made Women's Ticket Shirt! My Ticket Shirt Seamstress achieved producing the Sexy Feminine "look" I so desperately wanted to have for my Sexually Beautiful Woman's Ticket Shirt!

MY DREAM OF HAVING A PERFECT WOMAN'S TICKET SHIRT COMES TRUE!

I was so pleased to see that my Ticket Shirt Seamstress made my Ticket Shirt to my exact specifications! I was stunned by the "Sexual Ticket Shirt Beauty" of my sexy Ticket Shirt! I finally had the PERFECT Sexy and Femininely styled Woman's Ticket Shirt I was looking for and dreamed of possessing! My Ticket Shirt Seamstress made my dream of having a PERFECT Feminine looking, and Femininely styled Woman's Ticket Shirt come true!

THE TICKET SHIRT COLLAR OF A TICKET SHIRT IS MOST IMPORTANT

The Ticket Shirt Collar of a Ticket Shirt is the MOST important feature of my Custom Made Women's Ticket Shirts to me! I LOVE the sexy look of the Ticket Shirt Collar my Ticket Shirt Seamstress creates for my sexy Woman's Ticket Shirts! A sexy-looking Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar is such a sexual turn-on to me! My Ticket Shirt Seamstress is awesome and She makes such Sexually Beautiful Ticket Shirt Collars for my sexy and pretty Ticket Shirts!

THE TICKET SHIRT POCKETS AND TICKET SHIRT BUTTONS OF MY TICKET SHIRTS

The Ticket Shirt Pockets of my Ticket Shirt are made larger than the Ticket Shirt Pattern calls for. My Ticket Shirt Seamstress then sews fabric-covered Ticket Shirt Buttons onto my Ticket Shirt that are covered with the same sexy and silky Sateen fabric that my Ticket Shirt is made from! I LOVE fabric-covered Ticket Shirt Buttons!

THE FINISHING TOUCH TO MY TICKET SHIRT IS A TICKET SHIRT COLLAR TAG

My Ticket Shirt Seamstress then sews a Custom Made, Folded Miter Ticket Shirt Collar Tag to the back of the inside of the Ticket Shirt Collar which has the words "TICKET SHIRT" on the Ticket Shirt Collar Tag! This Ticket Shirt Collar Tag gives "TICKET SHIRT IDENTITY" to my Ticket Shirt with the words "TICKET SHIRT" on the Ticket Shirt Collar Tag! I now have sexy and pretty Ticket Shirts that are properly identified by a sexy Ticket Shirt Collar Tag!

MY TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS UNDERSTANDS MY TICKET SHIRT FETISH

It is such a thrill for me to have a Ticket Shirt Seamstress who UNDERSTANDS my sexual Ticket Shirt Fetish and understands my need for sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirts! My Ticket Shirt Seamstress knows about my Ticket Shirt Fetish. She knows that I masturbate and have an orgasm while I wear the sexy Women's Ticket Shirts She expertly creates for me. She knows about this because I told Her about it. My Ticket Shirt Seamstress accepted me sharing this personal and private information about myself with Her and She was non-judgemental!

MY VERY SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS

I have a very special relationship with my Ticket Shirt Seamstress. Even though we have never met in person, we communicate regularly in e-mails and on the phone. I consider my Ticket Shirt Seamstress a beloved friend! I'm quite fond of Her and I LOVE Her personality. She also has a fondness for me and She considers me a friend. We talk about meeting each other in person quite often and we have planned to meet sometime in the future for a visit together!

I'M FORTUNATE TO HAVE A TICKET SHIRT SEAMSTRESS WHO UNDERSTANDS!

I'm so privileged to have found my Ticket Shirt Seamstress who creates my sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirts for me! I'm so fortunate to have a Ticket Shirt Seamstress who UNDERSTANDS my Ticket Shirt Fetish and knows that I wear the sexy Ticket Shirts She makes for me! I LOVE my Ticket Shirt Seamstress as my dearly beloved friend and I'm in LOVE the sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirts She makes for me!