My Ticket Shirt Fetish Pt. 02

Story Info
My continuing story about my unusual clothing Fetish.
2.9k words
1
1.4k
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part two of my Ticket Shirt Fetish. In part one of my story, I explained what a Ticket Shirt is and I stated how my Ticket Shirt Fetish is totally Auto Erotic. Part two of my story will reveal what I LOVE to call "Ticket Shirt Sex." This part of my story will explain the three "types" of Ticket Shirts I use in a sexual way when I have Ticket Shirt Sex with my Ticket Shirts. Ticket Shirt Sex with Ticket Shirts may sound strange but Ticket Shirt Sex is my way of enjoying Auto Erotic Sex, all of it is true! Ticket Shirt Sex is the ONLY sex I will EVER want! I just LOVE Ticket Shirt Sex!

TICKET SHIRT SEX IS AUTOEROTIC!

My Ticket Shirt Sex is Auto Erotic and does NOT involve any human sexual contact. The ONLY sexual contact I want to have is with my sexy TICKET SHIRTS! I want to have intentional, solitary, and reclusive Ticket Shirt Sex that is TOTALLY Auto Erotic! I have NO need for human sexual contact! ALL I need is my sexy Ticket Shirts! I want to indulge in Ticket Shirt Sex while I'm ALONE and with my sexy Ticket Shirts!

What I want to be understood by anyone reading my story is that Ticket Shirts are the sole objects of all of my sexual affections and desires to the exclusion of any sexual relationships with Women as explained in part one. For me, it is ONLY my sexy Women's Ticket Shirts and sexually satisfying Ticket Shirt Sex that fulfills me sexually! My sexual desire for Ticket Shirt Sex will seem strange and unusual to just about everyone! But wearing my sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirts and having sexually satisfying Ticket Shirt Sex is all I will EVER WANT for ALL of my sexual satisfaction and ALL of my sexual pleasures! Ticket Shirt Sex IS MY SEX!

TICKET SHIRT SEX

My ONLY form of sex is what I LOVE to call "TICKET SHIRT SEX!" Sex is NOT "normal" with me! ALL I want is Ticket Shirt Sex while I wear my sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt! EVERYTHING that is described here is what I LOVE to call "TICKET SHIRT SEX!" When I wear my sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt and I indulge in Ticket Shirt Sex, I have Ticket Shirt Sex with my sexy TICKET SHIRTS!

THREE TYPES OF WOMEN'S TICKET SHIRTS I USE FOR TICKET SHIRT SEX

There are three "types" of Women's Ticket Shirts I use sexually for Ticket Shirt Sex. I will explain what I do sexually while I wear a Ticket Shirt and have Ticket Shirt Sex with these sexy Ticket Shirts! The three "types" of Ticket Shirts are the sexy and pretty Ticket Shirts I wear, my sperm Ticket Shirts, and my pp Ticket Shirts. The three "types" of Women's Ticket Shirts for Ticket Shirt Sex are explained below.

THE TICKET SHIRTS I WEAR ARE WOMEN'S TICKET SHIRTS

I have several Ticket Shirts that I wear while having Ticket Shirt Sex. All of my Ticket Shirts are Women's Ticket Shirts which are designed for and intended to be worn by Women. To see what a Ticket Shirt looks like, I'm wearing one of my Women's Ticket Shirts in my profile photo. I'm a "Ticket Shirt Fetishist" and I'm sexually attracted to Feminine looking Women's Ticket Shirts ONLY. I have assigned Gender to my Ticket Shirts and I need to explain why I believe that all three "types" of my sexy Women's Ticket Shirts are Feminine in Gender!

THE TICKET SHIRTS I WEAR ARE FEMININE IN GENDER

In my mind, my Ticket Shirts have "Gender." My sexy and pretty Ticket Shirts are Feminine in Gender. I believe my Women's Ticket Shirts are Feminine in Gender BECAUSE they are Women's Ticket Shirts, which are designed for Women and intended by the designers to be worn by Women. Sexy Feminine Ticket Shirts are NOT intended to be worn by a male. But, I'm a male and I LOVE to wear sexy and pretty Feminine Ticket Shirts! I think that many will find my preference to wearing sexy Feminine Ticket Shirts strange, odd, and perhaps even sexually weird!

Yes, it is strange, odd, and even sexually weird that I'm a male Ticket Shirt Fetishist who LOVES Feminine Ticket Shirts and a male who LOVES to wear sexy and pretty Feminine Ticket Shirts! Sexy Feminine Women's Ticket Shirts were not intended by the designers of Women's Ticket Shirts to be worn by a male Ticket Shirt Fetishist like me. But I choose to wear my Sexually Beautiful Feminine Ticket Shirts because sexy and pretty Feminine Ticket Shirts arouse me sexually and turn me on sexually!

I just LOVE to wear my Beautiful Feminine Ticket Shirts for Ticket Shirt Sex! I LOVE to think of my Women's Ticket Shirts as sexy and pretty Feminine Ticket Shirts. It is so sexually thrilling for me to wear a sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt that in my mind, has Feminine "Ticket Shirt Gender" and is so Sexually Beautiful to me!

SPERM TICKET SHIRTS AND PP TICKET SHIRTS

My sperm Ticket Shirts are for my Ticket sperm. My pp Ticket Shirts are for my little Ticket pp. My sperm Ticket Shirts and pp Ticket Shirts are for my sexual use when I wear my Ticket Shirt, jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp. My sperm Ticket Shirts and my pp Ticket Shirts are the essential Feminine Ticket Shirts that I want and need for my sexually satisfying Ticket Shirt Sex Experience!

My sexy sperm Ticket Shirts and my pp Ticket Shirts also are Feminine gender! I DO NOT wear my sperm Ticket Shirts or my pp Ticket Shirts. I intentionally buy Ticket Shirts that are not in my Women's size which is a Women's size 18W. These sexy Feminine Ticket Shirts are for my exclusive sexual use for Ticket Shirt Sex!

"TICKET" NAMES FOR THE COLLAR, THE COLLAR TAGS, AND THE POCKETS OF MY SPERM TICKET SHIRTS MY PP TICKET SHIRTS

The Collar of a sperm Ticket Shirt is called a "sperm Ticket Shirt Collar," the Collar Tags of a sperm Ticket Shirt are called "sperm Ticket Shirt Collar Tags," and the Pockets of a sperm Ticket Shirt are called "sperm Ticket Shirt Pockets."

The Collar of a pp Ticket Shirt is called a "pp Ticket Shirt Collar," the Collar Tags of my pp Ticket Shirt are called "pp Ticket Shirt Collar Tags," and the Pockets of my pp Ticket Shirt are called "pp Ticket Shirt Pockets." My sexual use of my sexy and silky sperm Ticket Shirts and my pretty pp Ticket Shirts is explained below.

MY SEXUAL USES FOR MY SPERM TICKET SHIRTS

A sperm Ticket Shirt is for my Ticket sperm. I wear a Ticket Shirt, jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp onto my sexy and silky sperm Ticket Shirt! I spurt my gooey Ticket sperm onto the sexy sperm Ticket Shirt Collar and the sperm Ticket Shirt Collar Tags of my sexy and silky sperm Ticket Shirt. I also jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm into the sperm Ticket Shirt Pockets of my sexy and silky sperm Ticket Shirt! My Ticket sperm looks so appetizing on my sperm Ticket Shirt!

Once my Ticket sperm is spurted onto my sperm Ticket Shirt, I lick my Ticket sperm off of my sperm Ticket Shirt with my tongue and I eat my Ticket sperm! I LOVE to lick my freshly spurted Ticket sperm off of the sperm Ticket Shirt Collar and the sperm Ticket Shirt Collar Tags of my sexy and silky sperm Ticket Shirt! I LOVE to eat my delicious Ticket sperm because I know it comes from my little Ticket pp!

It is such a sexual turn-on for me to lick and eat my fresh Ticket sperm off of my sexy and silky sperm Ticket Shirt which was just freshly spurted out of my little Ticket pp! I have SEXUAL LOVE for my sexy sperm Ticket Shirt and I LOVE having sexually satisfying Ticket Shirt Sex with my sexy and silky sperm Ticket Shirt!

MY SEXUAL USES FOR MY PP TICKET SHIRTS

A pp Ticket Shirt is for sexual contact with my little Ticket pp. I just LOVE having "Ticket pp to pp Ticket Shirt" sexual contact! I LOVE to rub my Ticket pp on my sexy and silky pp Ticket Shirt! I LOVE the sexy feeling of the sexy and silky soft fabric of my pp Ticket Shirt touching my hard little Ticket pp! I LOVE the smooth feeling I feel on my Ticket pp as my little Ticket pp glides over the sexy and silky fabric of my sexy and silky pp Ticket Shirts! The sexy feeling I experience as my little Ticket pp glides on my silky soft pp Ticket Shirt is so sexually sensuous!

I just LOVE to rub my Ticket pp on the pp Ticket Shirt Collar, and the pp Ticket Shirt Collar Tags of my sexy and silky pp Ticket Shirt! I LOVE the feeling of my Ticket pp touching the silky soft fabric of my pp Ticket Shirt! I have such SEXUAL LOVE for my sexy pp Ticket Shirt and I LOVE having sexually satisfying Ticket Shirt Sex with my sexy and silky pp Ticket Shirt! Ticket Shirt Sex is the BEST SEX EVER!

I also put my Ticket pp on the inside of the pp Ticket Shirt Pocket of my sexy and silky pp Ticket Shirt. Once my Ticket pp is inside the pp Ticket Shirt Pocket, my little Ticket pp is surrounded by the silky fabric of the pp Ticket Shirt Pocket! Then, with the sexy and silky fabric of the pp Ticket Shirt surrounding my Ticket pp, I jerk off with my hard little Ticket pp inside of the sexy pp Ticket Shirt Pocket!

THE SEXUAL TICKET SHIRT BEAUTY OF A SEXY WOMAN'S TICKET SHIRT

To me, the Sexual Ticket Shirt Beauty of a Woman's Ticket Shirt is in the look of the sexy Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar, the Ticket Shirt Collar Tags, and the Ticket Shirt Pockets of my Sexually Beautiful Ticket Shirt. The Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar, the sexy Ticket Shirt Collar Tags, and the Ticket Shirt Pockets of my Ticket Shirt look so sexy to me! Just seeing a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt on a Shirt hanger arouses me sexually and makes my little Ticket pp get hard!

I LOVE the way a sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt looks on me. In my mind, I look so sexy wearing a Woman's Ticket Shirt with no other clothes on with my naked little Ticket pp exposed! Seeing myself wearing a Ticket Shirt in a mirror arouses me sexually and also makes my little Ticket pp get so hard!

I also LOVE the way a sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt feels on me! I LOVE to feel the sexy and silky fabric of a sexy Ticket Shirt against my naked skin while I'm wearing my Woman's Ticket Shirt! I get so sexually hot wearing my sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt that I have to jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! All of this is the Sexual Ticket Shirt Beauty of a Woman's Ticket Shirt!

I LOVE TO LOOK AT AND JERK OFF TO A TICKET SHIRT

I LOVE to look at, and jerk off to a Ticket Shirt! I put a sexy Ticket Shirt on a hanger, I look at the Ticket Shirt, and I jerk off! I LOVE to jerk off to the Sexual Ticket Shirt Beauty of a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt! When I look at a Ticket Shirt on a hanger, I get so sexually aroused by the sexy "look" of the Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar and the sexy-looking Ticket Shirt Collar Tags of a Woman's Ticket Shirt! I also get sexually aroused by the pretty Ticket Pockets of a Ticket Shirt! I LOVE to wear my Ticket Shirt, look at, and jerk off to a sexy Ticket Shirt on a Ticket Shirt hanger!

I LOVE TO LOOK AT MYSELF WEARING A

TICKET SHIRT IN A MIRROR AND JERK OFF!

I LOVE to look at myself wearing my Ticket Shirt in a mirror and watch myself jerk off! I get so sexually aroused seeing myself wearing my sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt in a mirror! When I see the Pointed and Notched Ticket Shirt Collar and the sexy Ticket Shirt Pockets of my Ticket Shirt, I get so sexually turned on! When I see myself wearing my Ticket Shirt in a mirror, my little Ticket pp gets hard and I want to jerk off! I LOVE to watch myself in my mirror as I'm wearing my Ticket Shirt and I'm jerking off until I'm ready to spurt my hot Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp!

I LOVE to wear my Ticket Shirt, jerk off, and watch as my hot and juicy Ticket sperm gushes and spurts out of my little Ticket pp! It feels so good to jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! I LOVE the feeling I experience as my Ticket sperm gushes out of my Ticket pp! My Ticket sperm looks so delicious as it gushes out of my little Ticket pp onto my sperm Ticket Shirt that I want to eat it!

I GET SO SEXUALLY HOT JERKING OFF TO A TICKET SHIRT

I get so sexually hot jerking off to a Ticket Shirt that I spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! Oh yes, Sexually Beautiful Women's Ticket Shirts make me spurt my hot and juicy Ticket sperm out of my little Ticket pp! It feels so good to jerk off and spurt Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! I just LOVE to look at and jerk off to a sexy and pretty Ticket Shirt! I LOVE to be looking at a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt while at the same time, my hot Ticket sperm is spurting out of my little Ticket pp!

WEARING A TICKET SHIRT AND TICKET SHIRT SEX

My Women's Ticket Shirts are the FOUNDATION of Ticket Shirt Sex! I'm NOT interested in sex with Women or having ANY kind of human sexual contact. What I want and LOVE is TICKET SHIRT SEX! What satisfies me sexually in every way is wearing one of my sexy Women's Ticket Shirts, and playing with my little Ticket pp!

I LOVE to wear a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt and fondle and play with my little Ticket pp for hours! I wear my Ticket Shirt and I jerk off right up to the moment when I feel that my little Ticket pp is going to erupt and gush Ticket sperm. It is at this moment I stop jerking off without spurting my Ticket sperm from my Ticket pp. This is called "EDGING." Edging is such a fun way for me to have Ticket Shirt Sex and have a huge orgasm of hot and juicy Ticket sperm from my Ticket pp!

WEARING MY TICKET SHIRT AND "EDGING"

With edging, I wear my Ticket Shirt and I jerk off to reach a high level of sexual stimulation leading up to spurting my hot Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp. When my Ticket pp is about to spurt Ticket sperm, I stop jerking off to prevent myself from spurting my Ticket sperm. I wait for 10 minutes or so and then I start to jerk off again. I continue this cycle of jerking off and stopping several times to keep myself from spurting my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! There is a wonderful and tremendous orgasmic sexual delight to jerking off and edging.

EDGING CAUSES ME TO HAVE A TREMENDOUS ORGASM OF TICKET SPERM

After edging for two or three hours, the orgasm is tremendous! Once I allow myself to spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp by jerking off, my hot and juicy Ticket sperm erupts and gushes out my little Ticket pp in a spermy fountain of delicious Ticket sperm! I LOVE the feeling of my Ticket sperm gushing out of my little Ticket pp! I spurt a huge load of my hot and juicy Ticket sperm onto my sexy and silky sperm Ticket Shirt. Then I lick my Ticket sperm off of my sexy and silky sperm Ticket Shirt with my tongue and I swallow and eat my own Ticket sperm!

I LOVE the musky odor of my Ticket sperm and my Ticket sperm tastes so "spermy" and so delicious! Before I swallow and eat my delicious Ticket sperm, I LOVE to swish my Ticket sperm on my tongue to savor the delicious "spermy" taste of my Ticket sperm! I enjoy spurting from my Ticket pp onto my sperm Ticket Shirt, then slurping and licking my hot Ticket sperm off of my silky sperm Ticket Shirt! I just LOVE to eat my delicious, delectable, and yummy Ticket sperm freshly spurted from my Ticket pp and onto my sexy and silky sperm Ticket Shirt!!

SEXUALLY SATISFYING TICKET SHIRT SEX

The ONLY "Sex" that satisfies me sexually is TICKET SHIRT SEX! I LOVE my Women's Ticket Shirts with sexual passion and I LOVE Ticket Shirt Sex with sexual passion! I have enjoyed wearing Women's Ticket Shirts and having Auto Erotic Ticket Shirt Sex for a long time. Sexually gratifying and sexually pleasing Sex for me is possessing my sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirts. Sexually gratifying SEX for me is wearing my Beautiful Women's Ticket Shirts, and having sexually satisfying TICKET SHIRT SEX with my sperm Ticket Shirts and my pp Ticket Shirts!