My Tiger Lord Ch. 03

Story Info
A neglected Kit fulfills her needs with Onas. Jek joins in.
9.7k words
4.5
2.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers

Author's note: This chapter primarily features our feline female in some heavy femme-domme type scenes, but it does also contain some M/M stuff. So, if bi dudes ain't your thing, then this ain't your story and I'd move on. Thanks for reading. I promised chapter 3 wouldn't take 8 more years to get out, and it didn't!

She took a deep breath, counted to ten, and slowly exhaled. Counted to ten again before inhaling once more. Lather, rinse repeat. She'd lost track of how long she'd been sitting there, again, while a blend of machine sounds and shouting echoed up through the hold.

Without turning to look behind her, the young Kithkran merely lifted a delicate orange furred hand- paw? Hand. - to the slim figure that was behind her.

"Fuckin' space me how the fuck you do that I'll never figure" he said, lapsing a bit on the creativity of his usually colorful cursing. He handed her the cup of tea that he'd brought her.

"When you learn to stop making so much noise, then too will you learn to listen." she replied rather smugly. She enjoyed how much her superior sense of hearing and awareness tended to amaze him. Kithkrans have better hearing than humans even without cybernetics, and her implants didn't do much for the auditory. Her right eye was cybernetic, and she was using its infrared range to keep an eye on the man she called her "Tiger Lord" as he worked, though the occasional sparks and flame from grinders and welding torches would obscure him.

She sighed again and took in the smell of the hot tea. It was one she had not had before, something exotic that Onas must have brought himself; its spiceful aroma was outside the realm of what her lover and Kritka would have enjoyed. She decided to reach out to him with her implants, linking them together. It wasn't something they did often, but it was always an intense and intimate experience.

The young tiger immediately felt like she was awash with flames. Both the very real heat and fire of his machining, as well as the heat of his anger and frustration at the equipment he was working on. Her body tensed up as she tried not to get lost in the connection and let his mind's fire take over. She breathed deep once more, taking a sip of the tea to calm herself, and tried to project that calm outwards to him. She sent her deep love for him as well, reassuring her master that she would support him and would give him whatever he needed if he would only ask.

She felt the flames in his mind abate a little bit, cooled by the nurturing intentions she was sending out to him. He made sure his care for her flowed back through the link, and an apology for worrying her. He reassured his kit that he would be fine, he just needed to work through this and could not stop in the middle. She nodded and assured him she would leave him to it and would be there the moment he was done.

She disconnected from his implants. "How long do you think he will be at this?" she asked, and not for the first time.

The young man took a bit before answering. He was leaned against the frame of the open hatch, warming his hands holding his own mug of the tea. His bright green eyes scanned the hold, not sure what he was looking for but looking nonetheless. He knew she could see what their de facto captain was up to better than he could, though her mining and mech experience was still fresh enough she may not really know what he was doing. Hell, Onas thought, I don't really know what the man is doing. Onas could practically pull a ship apart and put it back together while sleeping, but the chem needed to tinker with the refinery gear was something else. Inverters and electromagnets he could do, but chem? Might as well be magic.

Scrunching up his decidedly pretty face, framed with straw blonde hair, he finally said "I got more cocks hangin' off me than I got ideas, love, so that rounds up to zero." He took a long sip of the tea, its strange herbal bite perking him up a bit. "If you want, uh. Uhm."

She smiled as she discerened his dilemma. "You may call me 'kit' as well, Onas."

He smiled, lips parting to show his bright whites just a bit. "Sorry, kit, wasn't sure where I stood in this...whatever the fuck this is goin' on here. Den? Pack? Fuckin' whatever it is. You ain't MY kit, you're Jek's, I don't want to step over any bounds."

"You may call me 'kit,'" she repeated. "You have earned that right." And earned it he had. He'd only been aboard for about three days for their trip out to their target system to pull some ore for a contract, but in those three days he'd proven himself more than just a foul-mouthed miner, but a capable pilot, adequate sparring partner, and an attentive lover- to the both of them. Though he barely knew her, because Jek cared for her, he cared for her as well. And while she did not submit to him the way she did to her Kritka, her Tiger Lord, she did still rather enjoy pleasing him.

"Uh, well Kit, I could ask 'im. But you know Jek, when he's like this. He's got some space-brained idea 'bout upping the efficiency of that refining rig some little ten percent and he ain't stopping for nothin' short of a brace of pirate coupes droppin' on us, or that fuzzy little ass of yours."

She smiled, still watching her master with her electronic eye through a haze of smoke from something that had just had a minor explosion. "Or yours," she replied.

He coughed. "Yeah." A pause. "Yeah, or mine." He sighed, almost as deeply as she had. " 'cept I ain't even sure that'll pull him out what he's doin' right now." His voice dropped as he mumbled to himself: "Wish it would, though."

She heard him anyway and finally turned to look back at him, her head at his crotch level. Her blue biological eye took in the sight of him, shirtless and pale skinned. Toned, lithe, and a very noticeable erection tenting out the loose sparring pants he tended to wear about the ship. She felt her own arousal growing. While not quite as thick as her master, Onas' cock was nearly as long and still quite satisfying. And while they had all three spent every night together in a threesome before sleep, Jek had not been as...needy, as he often was. He was focused on his work, and she frankly missed his needs. The way he would shout for her whenever the desire took him, and use her as he pleased. And the desire typically took him quite frequently. Not so, now.

The deck plate she was seated on fogged up a bit from the heat beginning to emanate from her furred snatch. She was naked, as her master insisted, and as her arousal increased her nipples began to stiffen and poke visibly beyond the bronze orange fur that striped her breasts. She peered one last time through the machinery to see her master leaning over something, the soldering iron a bright wand in his hand through her infrared sight. Deciding that he would neither notice her absence nor begrudge her satiating her need, she gracefully stood up, keeping the tea steady so as not to spill. She did not get up too quickly, however, practically pausing on the way as she remained bent over, her twin-tails lifted and her muscled cheeks spread just enough.

Onas was not oblivious to this detail. His eyes locked like a tracking laser on her puckered pink asshole as it made itself visible for the briefest moment. Or was it an age? Time does weird things near singularities and when someone is obviously presenting themselves to you. He had not had the opportunity to experience her ass again since his first night on board, and he found himself longing for it rather forcefully.

The sinewy cat girl turned to face him, a few inches shorter than he was. She stepped towards him, his stiff rod pushing into her belly just above her mound. Her tufted ears tickled the sides of his face before she looked up and met his bright green eyes.

She faltered a bit as she asked him a rather personal question. Ironic, though, as there was very little that could be "personal" between them at this point; he had been inside all three of her holes and had cum in two of them. He had watched as she pleasured her Kritka, and she had watched him do the same. Nonetheless, she faltered.

"Do you, hm. Do you need," she waved a paw back towards the direction of a rather concerning electrical whine "a male to...achieve completion?" she finally got out. Had her cheeks not been covered in ochre fur she would have obviously been blushing. If he'd had her cybernetic eye, the infrared would have registered an uptick in the temperature of the five steel rings through her right ear. Again ironic as she had not had a scrap of clothing on her since the first wild threesome.

Onas swallowed hard, pretty sure he knew where this little ball of sex was going, and pretty sure he wouldn't regret finding out, but definitely sure he'd regret NOT finding out. "Uh, no kit. I don't need to be fuckin' a man to get off, if that's what you're askin'. Holes tighter'n an airlock seal like you got and shit, I'll get there don't you worry."

"Good," the young Kithkran smiled a pretty wicked smile, baring most of her teeth.

If he didn't already know better he'd have been convinced she was about to swallow him whole, and not in a fun way.

"Follow me." She turned and strode past him out of the bay, her demeanor totally unlike the sometimes bratty but otherwise submissive girl he'd seen thus far. Her posture made her seem taller than she was, her tails high and swishing enticingly, drawing the eye to their base where her incredible, shapely ass was swaying. And her thighs, below that, her toned and muscled thighs. The legs of a hunter, evolved to chase down prey bigger than him.

Well. She'd caught him, he thought, and he guessed he'd just have to let her do what she wanted. How the fuck do you stop a Kithkran that had landed her pounce? You fucking don't. One hand holding the now useless tea, the other running through his hair, he followed where his cock was leading him.

--

Her mind was jumping to a lot of places, trying to decide where they were getting ready to go. She knew she needed to cum, but the "how" was the question. Typically she delighted in the submissive role, her pleasure coming from the pleasure of her Kritka- and now also from Onas'- but she was in a feisty mood today and had decided to be a bit more typical Kithkran. That is, take what she wanted, by force if necessary.

The soft fabric of his pants rubbed the tip of his cock as it stood straight out in front of him, pointing like a divining rod at the short stack of firewater that was padding down the hall towards the bunkroom they had all be sharing during this trip. While he hadn't lied when he told her he didn't need to be with a man to get off, he certainly preferred partners of that genre. He apparently had a catgirl-shaped exception in that rule, now. Though Jek had been part of his every experience with her thus far, he knew he would have no trouble getting off with just her. It wasn't just that she was sinewy and lithe, that she was wild in bed, that her holes gripped him like a magnetic lock. It was her passion, her sincere enjoyment of pleasing the two of them that made it that much better.

She vanished from sight for a moment as she stepped through the doorway into the bedroom. He took about three or four steps into the room before stopping; where had she gone? Onas had good reflexes and his mind quickly shifted into a defensive mode as he correctly guessed her intent. But his reflexes weren't good enough, quick enough, to handle a playful Kithkran engaged in a hunt.

She had ducked to the side and crouched down, making herself surprisingly invisible in the low light of the room, despite her bronze fur. She pounced before he could fully turn around, the two tumbling to the deck with a loud thud and an "oof" from Onas as he got the wind knocked out of him.

She was careful, a paw under his head to make sure it didn't hit as he fell. She was straddled on his chest now, both eyes bright as they looked into his green ones. Her fangs were showing, her breathing betraying her arousal. Though not as much as the sticky spot he could now feel on his bare skin from her snatch.

"What in starry space are you doin', I thought you wanted to fuck, not fight? Shit, you coulda-" She cut him off with a roar, letting a thousand generations of primal hunter genetics pour out of her mouth as she reveled in the successful pounce, the "kill." Leaning down quickly she nipped at his neck. She was gentle, barely pricking him with her razor sharp teeth. Just enough to make sure he knew who was in charge this time around.

Straightening back up she grinned at him, head cocked to the side, "Why can't it be both?"

He chuckled nervously. "The fuck did I just get myself into" he wondered, only slightly concerned he wouldn't survive long enough for their shared lover to find and save him. He knew it'd be one hell of a way to go, though.

The tiger girl stood up, little strands of nectar bridging the gap between them for a moment. His erection hadn't abated in the slightest despite the startling attack and the light bite on his neck. He could enjoy some rough and tumble, and was honestly looking forward to whatever she may throw at him. It was obvious she was taking charge of this scene, and he was going to ride it out.

"Stand" she commanded. He hopped up to his feet as quick as he could. "Do not move." the cat ordered with a growl. She turned to walk over to a cabinet on the other side of the room, but stopped and looked back at him, eyes practically chilling him as they looked through him. She pointed to a tufted ear, a claw extended enough to catch the light. "I will know if you do."

He swallowed hard, knowing she wasn't kidding. He stood as still as he could, emerald eyes following her movements as she rummaged through the cabinet, things clinking and thudding as she did so. It wasn't hard to keep his eyes on her. Rather than kneel or crouch to search, she had bent over at the waist, twin tails straight up and feet together, making her butt a pleasant heart shape and revealing both of her entrances.

Finally finding what she wanted, she whipped her head around to look at him. Onas straightened up and stared directly ahead, as though a sergeant had just called reveille and this was an inspection. She pointed an orange-furred, sinewy arm at the wall next to the bed. "Stand there, back to the bulkhead." She wasn't exactly snarling, but he knew if he didn't move to it, her punishment might be more severe than any drill sarge could dole out. He booked it to where she was pointing, bare feet slapping the metal deck as he did so. He stood as she had asked, back to the bulkhead, the cold metal sending a shiver through him.

The kit padded over to him, the lighter stripes of her fur looking like gold inlaid in copper. Their shifting movement was mesmerizing, accentuating the muscles of her thighs, or curving slightly downward over her hips towards her mound. The pink skin of her nipples poked through the soft fur on her small breasts, one more signal of her arousal.

--

Onas was so busy admiring her body he didn't even notice what she had in her hand. Well, hands, he didn't really see what was in either one. She had decided to replay a bit of what had occurred back when she first came on board, when she was fresh from being banished from her tribe, having desecrated her own Telnma, her coming of age ceremony.

A Kithkran's Telnma typically consists of a ritualistic piercing of one ear with four rings, but she had forcibly taken the hot needle and a ring from the priestess and put in a fifth ring. Regardless of sex, Kithkrans tend to be in high arousal, and traditionally would hunt down and take a mate from another tribe.

Ever since the species became part of spacefaring society they had to modify this somewhat and had begun the practice of hosting an orgy for the newly adult tiger, occasionally including other species. Jek had the pleasure of attending one such orgy once, and knew how horny they got after the ceremony. This kit, however, was denied it and had gone on the prowl for prey. She had found more than she expected in the once-lonely miner that had brashly invited her back to his ship. He had fucked her silly, for certain, but there had immediately been more. He understood her, and she had come to understand him on a level neither expected.

But that first night, when she stepped into his ship, he had kicked her down then slammed her against the wall, hand on her throat. She thought he was going to fuck her like that, and had kind of hoped he would. Not that she was unhappy with how that night turned out. But just as Jek had once broken her down to make her his, she was going to do the same to this lithe, muscled blonde boy.

She relived that moment from the other side, dropping the crop in her right hand, and grabbing Onas by the throat. Though he was actually a little taller than she, rather than the foot of disparity between her and Jek, she nonetheless had the strength to lift him up and slam him into the bulkhead, her hand taking most of his weight under his chin.

He yelped and instinctively grabbed her arm, trying to pry her off of him. He was no weakling, but she was no mewling kit, either- despite what Jek occasionally called her. His fingers dug into the muscles of her arm, and there was a bit of panic in his bright green eyes.

Onas opened his mouth to ask what she was doing, and true to her memory she spat in his mouth, causing him to choke and sputter. While he was struggling to regain his breath, she strayed from the memory into the realm of her fantasy. She deftly clamped one of the magnetic cuffs in her right hand around his left wrist and slammed his arm above his head, the cuff hitting the plate behind him with a "clang," and staying there. Fangs out, nose crinkled up as she snarled at him, she put the other cuff on his right wrist and told him to put it above his head as well.

He obeyed and she finally let go of him. Onas gasped for air as he hung from the cuffs, grateful they were padded and did not cut into his arm. He was only about a head higher than she was, so his cock was pressed up against her stomach just below her breasts. The warmth of her body, the pressure of her muscled abdomen, was a pleasant sensation running through the fear and the pain she had just put him through.

The ochre mistress stepped back and bent down to pick up the crop she had dropped. "What're you gonna do you nutty fuckin' cat?" Onas gasped out, breath still not quite back to normal. "You know he'll make a fuckin' carpet outta you if you hurt me."

She swatted one of his nipples with the crop, the sting eliciting a hiss of indrawn breath. "Do not concern yourself with that, human. M'Kritka knows that if I do...I would have reason to. So. Do not give me reason." She grinned at him, baring her mouth full of knives. His eyes widened as she stepped back to him, her furred breasts soft on his belly. With a gentleness completely incongruous with the series of events that led them here, she stroked his cheek and her face softened as she looked up at him.

"Do not worry," she whispered. "It is only play."

Onas closed his eyes for a moment and nodded, reassured that she wasn't going to do him any real harm, but aware that there was a world of potential hurt between a nice blowjob and what a Kithkran might think of as mere "play."

--

The Kithkran decided to continue with this direction of softness, at least for a bit. She ran her finger down his jaw line, down his neck, following the fine hair between his pecs all the way down to the top of his short-cropped triangle, the bit that was sticking out above the waistband of his pants. His cock was so hard, tenting so much, that it pulled the band away from him in front, leaving a gap. She leaned in and peeked down to see his veined rod, straining the fabric. A purr rumbled up from her throat at the sight.

CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers