My Tiger Lord Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Onas was really going to town, happy to have something to focus on other than the awkward anger that had seemed to permeate the room. I grabbed his head and pulled him off of me, drool running down his lips and coating my veined cock. I turned around and stood with my back to them both, once more with my feet at shoulder width and my arms crossed. After nothing happened for a few seconds I looked over my shoulder and gruffly said "Well? What are you waiting for, clearance from station control? Get in there."

He took me at my word and practically dove between my cheeks, a warm hand on each one to pull them apart and give him better access to my aft port. His hands were calloused, incongruous with his soft face and body. He worked with those hands, and always had. They were rough on my backside, but I didn't mind it. His tongue was taking most of my attention as he probed my puckered ring, pushing into me. Then pulling out and giving it just the barest of teasing licks, causing me to clench it shut.

I let him rim me for a bit, until precum dripped from the tip of my cock. Reaching behind me I grabbed his head and shoved it forward, smothering him with my ass for a moment before letting him go to gasp for breath. I turned back around so quickly my cock hit him in the side of the face with a meaty "thud."

"Hey, watch where you're steering that ship you fuckin'-" I didn't let him finish. I had grabbed his head again and rammed my cock home, pumping my hips to fuck his pretty face. He sat still with his mouth open as wide as he could manage, his green eyes starting to swim in a few tears that ran down his cheeks. As much as I love seeing a woman in nothing but boots, a sight that rivals that is a pretty boy with your cock in his mouth and tears down his cheeks.

Confident I was slick enough, I pulled back and let go of him, giving him a moment to catch his breath and wipe his face off on his forearm.

"All fours." I said.

He grinned wide. I knew he'd been hoping to get me in the back since I pinged him on the station what seemed like a month ago but wasn't more than a few days. He complied and turned around to get on his hands and knees, head towards my kit still on the wall in those magnetic cuffs. I gotta thank that Siderian for recommending those things if I ever hit his shop again... I thought to myself. He waved his pale, round ass at me, curving his back to spread his cheeks and show me his hole. It was smooth, though whether he just naturally didn't grow hair there or he depilated I didn't know, and frankly I wasn't about to question it.

I knelt down behind him and placed my thick head at his entrance.

"Please," he whined with a breathy whisper, "don't be gentle." The same words my kit said the first time I took her ass way back after that first wild night together. He had no way to know, but it sent me reeling through flashbacks of my times with her, nearly becoming melancholy thinking about how she had changed my life, and I hers.

A look down shook me out of my reverie, as he was backing up onto me and my head was nearly inside him. "Yeah. All right." was all I said as I grabbed his hips and slid home. I didn't ram into him, but I certainly didn't bother giving him time to adjust to my girth. He cried out as my balls came to rest against his. I didn't know if it was pain or pleasure, but I wasn't really worried about it either way. I started to hump him, rutting with him in front of my girl, finally able to get my frustrations out in the way that worked best.

I looked up and locked eyes with her. She was panting through her smile, both happy and intensely aroused as she watched me fuck my younger friend. I closed my eyes, but could still see her bright blues as though they were both shining through my lids. I did something we didn't do often, and something we hadn't done at all during our nights with our companion.

I linked my implants to hers so she could feel what I was feeling. My love for her, and for him. She could finally feel sure that I was not upset with them for their play time earlier. Envious, maybe, but not jealous. She could feel my raw pleasure as his practiced ass gripped and pumped my cock with each stroke. She could feel my love for him, too. It was a different love, but no less solid. And I could feel her growing attachment to him as well, more than just desire for his nice cock and fun times on the sparring mat.

With a final thrust, my heavy balls swinging forward to slap into his, I came, unleashing not only my cum but my stress, and my care, into him. My cock pulsed and my entire body tensed before releasing and relaxing beyond what I would have thought possible at that point. I swear I had knots on knots that just kind of melted into nothing and seemed to flow out into the dual embrace of his ass on my cock, and the cybernetic connection with my tiger.

I opened my eyes as I came off a mountain and a scan of her body showed she was still convulsing a bit, and there was a dark trail down one thigh and splattered against the bulkhead. The sheer intensity had overwhelmed her and brought her to orgasm as well. Huh. That's new I thought. As far as I knew she'd never gotten off without some direct attention, but there's a first time for everything.

Without pulling out I hunched over and wrapped my arms around Onas' chest. "That what you wanted from me, lover boy?"

"Fuckin' moons it was and you fuckin' know it you stupid old man. How the fuck could you not see that I've been trying to get that cruiser you're packing up my docking ring since I fuckin' came on board, I swear you're denser than a fuckin' quasar." Finally dropping the act, I laughed. He did too, which caused him to clench on my overly-sensitive cock. I winced and pulled my hips back, his hole gaping for a moment before winking shut, my seed sealed inside.

"Watch your mouth, kid, I ain't as dense as I look. I know what you wanted, you filthy dock-walking spacer. But a miner don't get paid just 'cause he looks pretty and asks for it."

He rolled onto his back and stretched his legs out. He was toned, but he had almost the same proportions as the orange ball of death I had hanging on the wall. Her thighs were bigger, and her tits were too, but he had the feminine waist and hips. What he had below those, however, was not so feminine, and was practically waving in the breeze, announcing his current desires.

I reached out and grabbed it, squeezing and giving it a few quick pumps. "Seems like you need another round."

"Aye, captain" he said with exaggerated sarcasm.

"Do you trust me?" I asked him, a serious tone returning to my voice. He had a quizzical look on his face, but he nodded. I stood up and put both arms out. He took my meaning and grabbed my hands, allowing me to help pull him up to his feet. My softening member rested on top of his diamond hard rod, a final few bits of cum dribbling out to get him sticky.

I kissed him roughly, pushing my tongue into his mouth. I could taste myself on his tongue, but it wasn't unpleasant. Wrapping my arms around him I squeezed him close in a bear hug, as though I were trying to crush him. He practically melted into me.

--

After more than a few seconds making out with him, I let go and broke the air tight seal of our lips. Grabbing his shoulders, I turned him around, then wrapped him in another bear hug. I lifted him off the deck and waddled forward, his cock bouncing back and forth as I carried him.

"Now wait, hold the comms, what the fuck are you doing?"

I didn't bother responding. Instead, I thrust my own hips forward, which pushed his out in turn. And while she may be bound to the wall in cuffs, my girl ain't stupid. She saw what I was doing and adjusted her hips to make sure that when I pushed him forward, his torpedo hit the target and slid into her waiting pussy.

She purred as his length filled her once again. He groaned and went limp in my arms, finally surrendering to my whims. My own cock was refusing to fully deflate, pressed as it was by his firm buttocks. "Want me to put you down?" I whispered in his ear.

"You know I ain't tall enough to hit that from the floor," he replied.

I simply shrugged and rocked my hips forward, his slender frame still encased in my arms. It would have been easier to drag the cuffs down so she was at the right height for him, but if I wanted an easy life I wouldn't have been an asteroid miner. I thrust, humping for all I was worth, driving his cock into her with each movement.

She was purring, rolling her head back and forth, straining against the cuffs as he entered her again and again.

My cock was getting hard again between his cheeks, but my focus was on his body pressed against my chest. I could feel my kit's soft belly fur against my forearms as I pushed Onas into her.

Though he had cum pretty recently, getting rammed from behind always sent Onas onto the edge. In past engagements it was not unusual for him to shoot without me touching his cock at all. I was sweating, I was tired, and there was only so much help my implants could give. I was wearing out, but luckily I didn't have much longer to hold on. I felt the boy in my arms, and in my girl, tense up. "Ahhh SHIT" he shouted as he came again, sending a few modest spurts into her warm cunt. She purred at him, and though I knew she didn't climax again, I also knew she derived pleasure from mine...and now his.

Once I was sure he was done, I moved my right arm to scoop him up under his knees, eliciting a few choice swears from him. I ignored them, as I always did, and carried him over to the bed. Unceremoniously I dropped him onto it. "Don't move" I told him, turning back to go and release my lovely little sex kitten from her cuffs. She gracefully landed on her feet with a soft thud, and looked up into my eyes with a smile that extended to more than just her mouth.

I thought my eyes must be playing tricks on me because she seemed to be glowing a brighter copper than usual. Lighting must be tuned a little hot or somethin' I thought. I stroked her face, but as much as I wanted to linger in a moment with her I needed to lay down. Practically slinking, I made my way back to the bed and flopped down next to the spent boy I had tossed there.

Moments later my eyes were filled with orange and yellow pierced by a shot of blue as my kit leaned over me to kiss me, then licked my cheek. She did the same to Onas, then sauntered off towards the head, her twin tails swishing contentedly back and forth, an enticing sway in her hips.

"I swear to fuck she's humming" I said aloud.

"She always walk like she wanna get jumped?" Onas asked.

"Yeah. Pretty much. It's a rough life, kid. Asteroid mining is a lonely profession."

He slapped my stomach with a satisfied smile from my "oof," and heaved himself off the bed. "Get up old man. Last one in the shower is on their knees."

I groaned, not sure I could perform again even if a thousand Kithkrans in heat traipsed through the ship. Actually, I probably could in that case. I grinned and rolled off the bed, willing my tired legs to show up for duty. "I may be old but I know a few tricks" I snickered as he started to take off running.

"Kit!" I shouted, making my way there myself. "Don't let him in the shower, or you're out the airlock!"

"No fuckin' fair you cheap sonofabitch I swear I'll fuckin' rip that missile off your fuckin' -"