My Tiger Lord Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, she took the waistband in her front teeth, and looked up to meet his gaze as she pulled back, then down, freeing his long shaft and soft sack. Being careful not to let go and let the elastic snap back, she ducked lower, band still in her teeth, and leaned in to bring it back against his thighs. His cock was resting on top of her head, between her ears, and he groaned as her soft fur ran along it.

She opened her mouth and stood back, admiring his body, his cock. "Does my fur feel good?" she asked him.

He simply nodded.

With a wicked grin she extended her claws just a bit and cupped his balls with her fingers, grabbing them with just the tips, so that he felt five little sharp points on his sack. "I asked you a question."

Onas gasped at the sensation. She wasn't using any pressure with her needle-sharp claws, so it didn't really hurt. It was more the promise of hurt that elicited the reaction. "Yes ma'am, fur feels fuckin' good on my prick." he answered.

With an orange blur, she again brought the crop up to smack one of his nipples, the action causing it to immediately crinkle up and stiffen. "You will call me 'Krittan' when you speak to me. I am your Den Mistress, am I not? Or have you forgotten who is strung up on the wall and who has your balls in her claws?" she finished the question with a snarl.

"Y-yes Krittan, I understand!" he stammered. She let go of him. Space me, she's fuckin' crazy, he thought to himself, but for once in his life he was smart enough to raise the shields between his brain and his mouth.

She found she rather liked playing on this side of the power dynamic, but returned to the softer touch once more. Wrapping her fingers around his rod, she stroked him gently. He groaned with the attention, and she leaned in to lick him. First the middle of his chest, then slowly down. With each lick she squeezed the base of his cock and pulled, releasing her grip as she got to his tip. The dry, scratchy texture of her feline tongue was unique and Onas was discovering he enjoyed the contrast from the wet tongues of most species.

She kissed him just above his cock and then crouched down in front of him, the tip pointed straight at her face. Letting go, she trailed her finger along the underside with as light a touch as she could manage. When her finger got to the spot just beneath his head, which she had come to learn was an exquisitely sensitive part of human men, she pressed upwards and took it into her lips, gently suckling on the very end of it. She flicked her tongue against the slit, causing it to pulse and twitch.

Being careful not to nick him with her teeth, she opened her jaw wide and pushed herself forward, her mouth hot on his skin. Onas practically whined as she teased him, taking what felt like an age to engulf his shaft with her mouth. She set the crop back on the ground and ran her hands up the sides of his body, feeling his hips, his muscled chest. Once she got up to the top of his ribs, she let her claws out just a little, and slowly brought them back down his sides.

Onas yelped, the pain a bright shot through the pleasure of her warm lips and mouth applying gentle suction to his rod. If he hadn't seen her take Jek to the hilt, and done the same to him before, he would have been surprised she had his entire length almost without even trying. A trio of welts began to form on each side where she was scratching him. Her control was precise, breaking skin without drawing blood. Despite how little direct attention his cock had received so far, he could feel that he was fairly close. He was relishing the pain.

The feline girl could taste the saltiness of his precum on the back of her tongue and knew she needed to change tactics for a bit. She didn't want him to cum just yet. She pulled off of him, his long rod glistening with her saliva. She was wet, but decided to delay her own pleasure a bit longer. She picked the crop up once more and gave the underside of his sack a handful of light taps with it.

Onas inhaled with another hissing gasp, his stomach muscles contracting as his body instinctively tried to withdraw the sensitive orbs away from the source of danger. "So, you like a bit of pain?" she asked him.

"Oh yes" he gasped.

She slapped his balls a little harder with the crop and he shuddered, much more than a wince. "I thought we had addressed this problem already."

"Yes, Krittan!" he practically shouted. It wasn't enough, and she gave them a still harder hit. Though he did find this intensely arousing, his body and mind were now focused entirely on the sensations emanating from his balls, and his erection had begun to abate just a bit. Just enough that the head was now pointing slightly downwards as opposed to straight out, and a drip of precum fell onto the floor between them.

"Yes, what?" she hissed at him, her bionic eye now a smoldering red, the contrast with her ice blue eye striking.

"Yes, Krittan, I like the pain!" He definitely shouted this time, his voice echoing off the metal plating deck and walls.

She smiled and praised him, interspersed with soft kisses on his stomach and gentle rubs on his thighs. "What a good kitten you are," she purred.

She pressed her body against him, his cock stiffening back up and nestling between her furred breasts. She was short enough, and his cock long enough, that she could lap at his tip sticking up between them, and she did. Onas groaned, his cock fully hard and throbbing once more. Her tongue was a little raspy against his head, but he enjoyed it.

She encircled his sack with thumb and forefinger just below his cock and tugged a bit, stretching the soft skin taut. He moaned, so she pulled harder, continuing to lick his head and the slit in it like a cat cleaning her fur.

"Ohh fuck" he grunted as she pulled once more, this time taking his head into her mouth again. She was not particularly careful of her teeth this time, and he felt the sharp pricks of her needle-like fangs in the sensitive skin of his cockhead. He shuddered and his cock practically jumped in her mouth, causing them to dig a little deeper.

The sex-fiend of a tiger girl decided that since she was in charge, she would be the one to decide when she got off, and she decided that "when" was "now." She needed to be fucked. Tossing the crop aside at last she let go of him. She reached up, standing on her toes, to take hold of the cuffs. Her ochre fur rubbed against him in a sensuous way, something he'd never quit enjoying and would relish for as long as they were on this job together.

Her grip firm, she heaved herself up in an impressive pullup, wrapping her legs around him, her flexible limbs sliding between the small of his back and the bulkhead behind him. She knew the cuffs would hold their combined weight, the magnets were strong enough to keep her restrained when she and Jek had somewhat more vigorous sessions.

Her fuzzy cunt was resting on his cock, which stood straight out from his body. He could feel the heat and the wetness from it on the top of his shaft, but he was focused on her eyes which were now level with his. The implant had returned to an electric blue, but still her biological eye was the one that always seemed to be able to see into him. She was similarly enjoying the golden tinge of her fur reflecting from the edges of his bright emerald irises. It was like looking at a copper-filled meteor exploding in atmosphere

Without breaking eye contact she let go of one of the cuffs, squeezing his waist tighter with her hunter's thighs to hold herself up. She reached down to take hold of him and aim his cock upwards, pushing the tip into her wet, waiting snatch. Onas bit his lip and his eyelids fluttered as they tried to close with the pleasure, but he didn't want to lose sight of her soul in her eyes.

She wiggled her hips, tails swishing behind her, and worked herself down onto him. Her little pussy was gripping him tight, but she slid onto him with ease, his cock somewhat lubricated by her spit and her own hole ready for anything. Once he was fully inside, she took hold of the cuff again, and proceeded to lift herself up and drop back down, her toned butt thudding softly against his hips.

Finally breaking the laser lock between their eyes she rubbed her whiskered cheek against his and whispered into his ear "You do not cum until your Krittan tells you. This is for my pleasure, not yours. Do you understand?" She didn't break her tempo as she issued her command, his long cock filling her nicely, her clit rubbing against his crotch as she fucked him.

"Yes, my Krittan. I won't cum." Onas replied, his voice raspy as his throat seemed almost too dry to function. He closed his eyes, trying to focus on anything other than the warm, soft body slamming into his; the slick, tight hole gripping and rippling along his length; or the continued stinging sensation that had not yet abated from the scratches down his sides. It was difficult, but he found he wanted to obey her, that he wanted to follow whatever command she might give. His Den Mistress had told him not to cum, so he would make sure nothing short of orbital rocket boosters could drag his cum out of him.

The tiger was quickly fucking him to her own climax. Though the three of them had fucked every night since Onas had come aboard, that was the only sex they were having while Jek did his work on the refiner equipment, and the orange lust monster was used to being used a few times a day. She was in need, and she was satiating that need.

With a final thud, she slammed down onto him, her legs around his waist the only thing keeping his back from being rammed into the cold bulkhead. Her eyes were scrunched shut and her mouth was open just a bit as her body shuddered. She tightened her leghold on him, trying to get him as deep into her as she could. Onas practically sighed with relief that she had cum before he lost it.

She held still on him while she rode the wave down off her climax, his trim bush soaked from her orgasm. He could feel it running down his balls, tickling him a bit. Finally she gave his earlobe a very gentle nip and pulled herself up off of him, unfolding her legs from behind him and lowering herself to stand in front of him on the deck.

With a quick kiss on his stomach, she squatted in front of him and immediately throated him, prompting a strange mix of a gasp and a groan from Onas. Though her thirst was practically never fully slaked, she had more than satisfied the momentary need to be the one in charge and wanted to reward him. It had not taken much to learn what he liked best- he was more than a little vocal in bed- and so she did not hesitate to slip a digit into his asshole.

"Ohhh fuck yes, thank you uh Krittan. Fuckin' spread that aft thruster." He had felt the shift in the dynamic and felt he could risk a bit more direction to her than before. She happily obliged and pushed in a second finger, curling them downwards to push them against his prostate.

That was all it took. "Oh FUCK I'm unloading, shhiiiitt!" he called out as his balls tightened up and he shot a few thick wads of cum straight down her throat. She had him to the hilt and had relaxed her throat to take his seed down.

Once his cock had quit pulsing she pulled her fingers out of him and squeezed them around his base, pulling them up his shaft as she withdrew, milking the last drops of cum from him. With one last suck, satisfied she had drained him, she sat back on her heels. The fur between her thighs was dark and matted, as she was still wet and could easily go for a second round.

--

"Sh-sh-shit, Jek. Uh, fuck." was all the blonde beauty could stammer out when he finally noticed I was standing in the doorway. My kit whipped her head around; her ears were flat. She was confused, as she apparently hadn't heard me coming up the hall.

He must have been there since I mounted Onas. He has seen me cum on his cock and then swallow his seed. she realized.

"M'Kritka, I- I'm sorry" she started to blurt out.

"Silence!" I shouted. I was shirtless, body gleaming with sweat from working with the welding torches. The subdermal implants down my neck were lighting up in a chaotic manner. I saw the confusion in her eyes. She couldn't read me, which concerned her, as we were usually in tune. I was standing with legs apart, arms crossed, and my brow was furrowed with anger. Frustration, really, but to her it must look like anger.

But I couldn't hide the bit of a smile teasing the corners of my mouth, nor the love in my eyes. Her ears perked back up a bit; she could see that from across the room. And my pants definitely betrayed my arousal, thick cock bulging down one leg of the pocketed mechanic's trousers.

"You," I pointed at the cowering kit, then at the bulkhead. "Against the wall."

"Yes, M'K-" but I cut her off again with a shouted reminder that I had commanded silence. She did as she was told and stood with her back to the wall, next to Onas, whose cock had become fully flaccid with his fear. He was also concerned that he had hurt his closest friend, and the only man that had ever really been a lover to him. He knew better than to say anything right now.

The two slender, freshly fucked companions stayed still and quiet as I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed facing them. I glared at my kit, fire behind my normally brooding eyes. I simply pointed at my boots.

She scrambled to obey and knelt in front of me. Gingerly she took a heavy-booted foot in her hands and lifted it, resting it on her shoulder. Eyes never leaving mine, trying to search them for clues to my state, any sign that I was not angry with her, she unlaced the leather shoe and pulled it off, massaging my heel as she did. It did feel good, I probably needed a full body massage at this point. She started to work my calf before I cocked my head to the right the barest bit, but she saw and understood. Putting my foot down, she repeated the motions with my other boot.

I really wasn't angry with her, just deeply frustrated with an issue with my work. I had come stalking her for some relief when I found the two of them, Onas cuffed to the wall and my bronze furred kit riding him for all she was worth. I didn't begrudge either of them, least of all her. I realized I had been a bit less in the mood than usual. In fact I found it more than arousing to watch them; I didn't care that they had played without me. I had discovered over the last couple of days I liked watching her tails swish as she came on his cock, and enjoyed looking at her asshole when she crouched to suck the boy off.

She may be my willing slave, but that didn't mean I was going to deny her what she so obviously needed. I just wasn't ready to let her know that yet. I was enjoying the fear in both their eyes. I stood up, bulge right in front of her face. Her eyes flicked down to my crotch for a moment and her mouth opened as she started to pant, the tip of her pink tongue sticking out from her muzzle. "Remove them. But don't touch it. You have to earn that back now."

She growled and I saw her muscled thighs flex, obviously considering pouncing on me. I knew she could take me, though it would be quite the tussle. And what a glorious tussle it would be. But she looked back up and saw the hint of a smirk on my mouth. She realized it was fitting that I was putting her back in her place like I had that first night. Taking what I wanted, her desires be damned. She loved it.

I was once again struck by the eroticism of this angry ball of horny fur. Just like that first night I could see her struggle internally with the desire to attack, to cry, to fuck. Her vulnerability was there again, hidden by her growls; but she couldn't hide that from me anymore. So much passed between us in that moment without even using our cybernetic link, before she mewled and obeyed, carefully unbuttoning and lowering my pants to my thighs, making sure not to touch my cock as I had ordered. No matter how badly she wanted to take it in her mouth, her cunt, her ass. I knew she didn't care where, she just needed me right now.

I wasn't going to give her what she wanted.

I sat back down on the bed and stuck my legs straight out, almost like a child demanding a parent help them. She took hold of the hems and stood, pulling my pants all the way off and folding them neatly, placing them on the floor next to the bed. I had a mischievous grin as I kept my legs out. She almost rolled her eyes- implant a light blue to match her comet ice natural eye- but knew better. Demurely, she pulled each of my socks off my feet and placed them on top of the folded pants.

"Let him down" I commanded as I put my feet on the deck plates, once again internally bemoaning the lack of deck heating. She did, and I watched her ass flex as she stood up on her toes to unlock the cuffs, wrapping an arm around his waist to hold him up until she got both undone, then squatting just a bit to set him gently on the deck. Onas stepped to the side and she reached back up to turn off the little generator for the electromagnets in them but I said "No."

They both turned to look at me, confused. I had to work to keep from laughing; I was supposed to be mad at them, I couldn't break that act now.

"Put yourself in 'em" I told her. She looked up at the cuffs, back at me, then back at the cuffs.

"What?" she asked, with a hasty "M'Kritka" thrown on the end.

Again the struggle with laughter. "Did I fucking stutter, whelp?"

Her eyes flashed. I marveled for a moment at how I wasn't dead; the things I'd called her could have started an interplanetary war if it were any other pair of human and Kithkran. She worked out how she was going to follow this particular order and turned with her back to the wall, tails tucked down and between her legs. She stuck her right arm straight up, crouched, and then leapt with those incredible thighs of hers.

Her eyes were targeted on the cuff like she was hunting a bird, and as she timed the jump her left arm came up and she engaged the cuff, locking her to the wall. I was impressed, I actually wasn't sure she'd be able to pull it off. The idea had just come to me, and like all such ideas there was a non-zero chance it wasn't going to work out and would blow up in my face.

She simply looked at me, dangling by one arm about six inches off the deck. Her eyes said "What the fuck now you stupid human," but her sweet mouth stayed silent. I merely shrugged, and she huffed, squinting at me. Seriously, if looks could kill I'd have been dead a long time ago.

Reaching up, she got her left wrist in the other cuff. She stayed that way for a moment before swinging her left leg up above her head and managed to push the cuff closed with her foot. It was in slow motion for me, it always was when she revealed herself. Even though she was nearly always nude on ship, I figured I'd never get over the moments that stretched into eternities when she would bend over, or stretch, or whatever, and her body would spread enough for me to see her entrances. I watched as the light orange striping on her muscled thigh seemed to make first contact with the ones adorning her abdomen, wrapping around her body. The pink wetness of her snatch spread, somewhat puffy from the recent use, but still open and wet and wanting more.

--

I stood up, my thick cock head practically throbbing. I wanted to slide inside her so bad, to use her like a cheap station whore. But I wanted to make her wait, to sweat it out a bit. I also wanted to have a little fun with Onas. So far this trip any unloading I did was either in my kit or his mouth, and I wanted to dock in a slightly different port this time. First things first, though.

I walked to stand in front of her, a few paces off. I pointed to the ground in front of me, and though my eyes were locked on hers, Onas knew what I wanted. He got down on his knees and enthusiastically took me into his mouth, his lips reaching farther down my long shaft with each bob of his blonde head. I didn't break eye contact with my kit, but I knew she was enjoying what she could see in her peripheral vision. Her tits gave away the increase in her rate of breathing.