All Comments on 'My Time as a Wife'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
kriss4912kriss49129 months ago

True beauty had tears of joy / happiness rolled down my cheeks as read this . More please

krissie xxx

leeanna19leeanna199 months agoAuthor

This is a continuation of the character in Winning Life's Lottery. I will write some more she has a big choice to make. What would you do? Full-time? Always dressed? Makeup every single day? Sucking and being fucked most days?

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4me9 months ago

Love your story! Love to hear about the morning escapades…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story. I wish I were Sarah.

Fran_cdFran_cd9 months ago

Beautifully written! Great descriptions. And every crossdresser's dream!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love love!!! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story was fabulous, however switching back and forth from Steve and Phil causes me only to give you a 3 however if those were fixed it would be a 5. Look forward to more!

4Leather4Leather9 months ago

Just the start of something. Please chapter two. Loved it.

leeanna19leeanna199 months agoAuthor

I switched because in the first part, Winning Life's Lottery, Steve was internally fighting his Sarah side. Looks like soon there will be only Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Go Sarah go ... leave Steve behind ... You are perfect as Sarah ... Phil is a lucky guy. Great story. I hope there is more.

KatiwantsKatiwants9 months ago

So very beautiful and quite inspiring

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story, you are the Queen of the sissy wife story

SuckergurlSuckergurl9 months ago

I loved this story, hope it's got more chapters soon,5* and favourite, kisses and hugs Steph,💋💋💋

ChloecrossedChloecrossed9 months ago

I always feel soooooo feminine when my man penetrates me! Love v this story. Xxxx.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have often dreamed of what Sarah is experiencing, I would want to spend the weekend with him. First I would have to go back home and get another change of clothes or two and some more lingerie and makeup.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Heavenly feeling of being wanted and loved. It's the Unlimite as loads are shot into me. Especially while on my back with nylon legs up and open. Many, many times, perhaps hundreds, but who's counting. I dream of it it daily as there are times that I can't get enough. Feed me, seed me, breed me. Gallons have been injected into me and I have loved every drop.

leeanna19leeanna199 months agoAuthor

WOW, just wow. Imagine being a full-time wife. Every morning, every night. for the rest of your life! Well until you wear the poor guy out. LOL

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

Very nice CD read... The culmination of a life long dream!!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

leeanna19, I always loved your stories. I think similarly about love, being desired, wanted, needed, and used and fucked. You write about feelings and what they mean, so well too. Like what you wrote about cocksucking... "Waiting for a line to be crossed. A line that you can't come back from and still call yourself a man. A least that's how Steve saw it." As "Steven," in your story, that's exactly how I thought too! Submitting myself to a man that way has made me feel the same way.

My nipples are still sensitive. I think it's from the female hormones I briefly took, some years ago. Anyway, In some ways, I would love to find a man that wanted me to be his crossdressing, sub girl, partner. What a great life that would be!

Are there ANY men out there looking for a relationship with a sub girl / crossdresser in private? I don't live as a woman full time, or even close to that. Like Steven in this story, I'm alone and I have to work to support myself.

aurelietraveaurelietrave4 months ago

woahhh ! what a lovely story, going right away to chap 2 !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A WIFE? NOW IT" S LEGAL LOL!

Hornybim70Hornybim7019 days ago

Mmmm, I had an older man who I used to meet almost weekly, he was married as was I.

He would often talk about if we could live together and I could be dressed up all the time and he could just have me whenever he needed me.

We did get to do that one weekend

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
671 Followers
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES