My Time Pony Training

Story Info
Tits, nipples pussy lips, bummy, must have passed inspection.
2.7k words
4.37
8.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Time Pony Training -- slave girl sara

2019 - I was talking to a Mistress who had some horses on her homestead and I recalled an episode I had with being Pony Trained.

It entailed adults taking the place of the ponies.

Pony Training.

During my House Slave training with Sir Don and his sub wife Daisy he thought it a good idea to open my horizons by sending me for both puppy and pony training.

I was to be taken for pony training at a farm on the Yorkshire moors for a weekend.

He wanted to open my eyes to everything related, however loosely, to the DD lifestyle we lead and I was being trained in.

Sir drove me up to the farm through lots of old barns, most converted into huge homes.

When we arrived we parked in the area signed for owners.

He spoke to the lady at the farm for a while, she was the organiser of that month's meet.

Sir kissed my forehead I and waved goodbye and watched as he went out of the yard and down the white stoned track.

Wow it was so emotional for me, no idea why, I may have even shed a tear.

At least I was not going to be spanked and fucked all night and all the following morning, like home, was I?

A very smart young man spoke to the owner of the farm and then he walked towards me.

I was taken to a stable block, stripped naked and fondled which I obviously submitted to. He opened my mouth and pushed his fingers in to check my teeth, looked up my nose and into my ears.

Tits, nipples pussy lips and bummy, all must have passed, I was expecting a few slaps, but nothing, my trainer was very civilised.

I was loosely tied by my hands to a post; he proceeded to gently whip me and told me it would be what it would be like, so I would know what to expect if I did wrong.

I stood like a terrified young pony and turned as he put a few across my tits.

It was in no way severe, just a reminder I guess, and was not half bad to be honest.

I was kitted out with all manner of wonderfully smelling leather straps and what looked like a long steel mouth gag, a bit and bridleNipple Hooked, a lovely coloured blanket, but leaving my bottom and titties bare before being put into a stable, on my own.

I just sat on the blanket I had been given on a straw bale and waited whilst listening to others being brought into their own stable.

I was not kept waiting long, he returned and took me to a room labelled 'Tack'.

He put a piece of wood between my teeth, I knew something would hurt soon.

I did not have to wait long, what can only be described as like a fishhook was threaded onto each nipple.

He rubbed my pussy with the odd slap to spread the pain. He told me which ever tit was pulled was the way I was to go.

I cried when they went on and soon realised why my bottom was bare, for his crop.

He returned and put a thin rod in my mouth and fastened a rope on each end.

He had me running in a big circle, by this time a dozen or more arrived and the men and women had put the gear on their own ponies.

I was stopped and fastened to a fence when this woman brought her man horse over and they talked of breeding; I was examined all over again by her, tits, pussy, and teeth till they were satisfied.

The man then mounted me from behind and fucked me stood up.

I sort of pulled away, but the crop came out again across my tits and made me change my mind.

I was pushed onto all fours whilst he had his way.

I looked left and his trainer was knelt sucking my handler off.

The man horse thrust his cock into my mouth to fill me with his horsey cum.

My trainer commented how good it was to build strong bones in a pony.

I was left to rest with two carrots and four sugar lumps!

In the first afternoon I was taken to this small cart thing and fastened in, he sat on it and whipped my bottom with a long whip but I could not move it, I was not strong enough.

Again I got a whipping and was fastened outside my stable would you believe, with a loose-fitting hood thing over my head so I could not see.

I was fucked by every passing anyone and fingered by most ladies, well it felt like it.

Sir rang to see how I was doing, he was told all about my weakness, and how I was short of a good whipping, which I would get that evening.

Sir said I wouldn`t and he came to get me, so I did not have to stay overnight.

Really don't think I am cut out to be a pony somehow but hats off to all those who get a great pleasure from it.

One lasting memory I have was how big the men horse`s cocks were, both in thickness and length and I think I took every one when hooded.

So not a wasted visit, I learnt a lot. Would I go again? I do as I am told.

****************

As I also mentioned puppy training at the start of this story I thought I would repeat below my story about that, previously published on Literotica.

Bonus story, updated.

Puppy Training - by slave girl sara

Puppy training in our lifestyle is when adult humans take the place of the dogs, men and women become, dogs and bitches.

My puppy training was a weekend away at a kennels, yes kennels, in May, as a birthday treat, and you heard me right, my twentieth Birthday treat.

My treat soon became a reality as I got into the car and was driven the twelve kilometres to our local puppy training, and breading farm, am I really writing this?

Sir gave me a BIG hug and introductions were made as he left me in a room, which smelt of dogs and dog food.

As soon as Sir left me I was put on a collar and long lead by a handler who happened to be a man around thirty.

He explained a few things as I sat, well squatted, on the floor.

He said real dogs get a tap on the nose as a reminder of wrongdoing, I would get a slapped face.

He also said if there was a serious offence or any messing about it would result in a hiding he would not give a dog!

I would walk to heal on a long lead on hand and knees.

When outside I would be on all fours, my paws.

He put me some glove things on me, which kept my hands rigid, in other words only suitable for walking on, and some knee pads for safety.

I was stripped naked and my clothes folded neatly into a basket with my name on, `Lady`.

Various swatches of hair were put next to mine till he found a match.

I was told to stand, I stood up and got four cracks across my face cheeks with his hand.

He pulled on my nipples downwards hard, so I went onto all fours, I soon realised, dogs don`t stand upright.

He stood legs astride me facing my bottom, lubed and pushed in a butt plug with a tail attached, it matched the hair swatch and was my `New` tail.

It was time I was viewed to see what I could do as a puppy and what I needed to learn.

I was walked around a small barn on all fours and stumbled, I was spanked whilst on all fours with the end of the leather lead.

We then went to an outside ring where I had to jump through a hoop, up a slide and down the other side, in and out of poles etc. A typical dog agility course.

Anyway, I could not get through the hoop so was ordered to sit on my haunches and had my tits slapped, hard and lots, with his hand.

I did a lot better chasing a ball and retrieving it and got my titties rubbed by everyone near, and got to say, some not so near.

I was taken to a kennel, bottom spanked again until he thought I had learnt and fastened to a wall ring with my lead.

The lead was long enough that I was able to sleep on my matt, still naked and still the owner of a new butt plug, I mean tail.

Dinner was served in a bowl with a bowl of water and I was watched till I cleared everything with-out using hands.

I was ordered to roll over and had my tits jiggled and pussy patted.

I was told to sit again, he got out his cock as he fucked my mouth whilst holding my ears and pull-ing me on to him.

He came in later to bed us down, think maybe ten of us in separate kennels but no one spoke.

I was told to roll over and he got out his cock and fucked my mouth again, this time over my head with his balls slapping my eyes. I was fucked with his hand and fingers to a couple of cums.

He unhooked my lead and took me to a drain grate in the corner and ordered to pee, I squatted and did as I was told.

I slept pretty well until I heard my kennel open, it was two young men, I was told to sit, which I did and felt two cocks pushing into my mouth, they tried together but my mouth was not big enough.

I was told to give a paw; he took off my pad and I ended up with a cock in my hand to wank.

They kept changing places then the instruction to roll over.

One was straight into my pussy as the other played with my tits, to be honest it was not half bad, when they swapped the second boy was thicker and longer, heaven.

They left as quietly as they had come in.

It was morning, my handler came in and sat on a straw bale and called me over and I sat next to him nuzzling his leg, I was embracing my situation.

He asked if I was going to be a good girl that morning, I hesitated and went over his knee.

As I was being spanked the others in the kennels were all getting a seeing too from owners and kennel workers.

The kennel barn was full of slaps and moans.

I ate my breakfast out of my bowl and had a drink, then taken to the grate where a puppy tray was and I did what I had to do, in front of Sir.

He took me down the passage to a washing area and left me with two young men, they must have been my midnight callers.

No funny business as others were waiting, when done I was tied to a rail until my handler came.

We went back to my kennel and he explained how the day would unfold.

He told me there was six bitches and six dogs and sniffing cocks and holes was commonplace and encouraged.

We were taken out for exercise and I was released into a small paddock with the rest.

Before the male dogs went in they were taken to some grates, cocked their leg up and their han-dlers held their cocks and pointed them into the grate.

We all sniffed, I was licked and licked a few cocks. It was so exciting, exhilarating, and sexy, what am I saying?

One fit guy was obviously turned on by all the bitches and was pretty stiff, so as I licked his cock I also bit and sucked it.

No dog was allowed to mount, one tried onto a bitch and you could hear him yelping in his kennel as his strap fell on him.

I had a really good day both in the ring and in races chasing a rag on a rope, I could not believe how fast I could run on all fours, smashed every race.

Being an ex-runner, even on paws and feet I won every race, easy.

We went back into the hall for the presentations and I got three red rosettes.

As I was the top bitch, the top dog, a twenty something handsome young man, came in and I was held on all fours as everyone saw him mount me and fuck me in both holes.

His owner guided him in, not before fingering me to wetness and pushing her wet fingers into my bum hole.

It obviously made my handler very proud and very hard, when the dog had finished he took me back to my kennel and made me sit for his cock.

I then had to roll over, my legs were pushed over my head and he fucked me, again in both holes.

Dinner and a drink were served in my bowls, could quite easily have been dog food but I was starving.

I was fondled and stroked, and instinct rolled me over.

My handler rubbed my tits and gave me a long clitty wank and fingering, I padded his bulge and he took out his cock for me to suck, when he cum my play was over.

He said how well I had done that day and patted his knee, I jumped up and went over for a good dog spanking.

I was then taken to the boys for a wash and fingering, then back to my kennel.

The midnight visitors came in for a repeat of the night before, or so I thought, no, they were a boy and a girl this time.

I rolled over and she gently eased onto my face as he pushed his cock into my pussy.

She tasted delicious and it was the thick cock guy and I was soon cumming, they swapped places and I cum for Miss as he cum down my throat.

When they had done she sat on the bale and I went over her knee for a delicate little puppy`s bot-tom spanking, I cum and cum.

Again it was good, even better than the night before, I heard other kennel mates being fucked or spanked, must be because it was the last night.

Breakfast bowl and water arrived, I ate, was fucked and spanked and taken for another wash and touching up.

The male dog before us, an older thirty plus man, got a good wanking from them.

I went back into my kennel and a girl brought her dog in.

I was held by my handler and was fucked on all fours by the male dog, his paws pulling on my thighs like a proper dog. My kennel helper pushed his own cock down my throat.

My Sir arrived mid-morning and I was put through my paces to show what I had been taught.

He was given my rosettes and a certificate, then I was allowed home.

Sir said how well I had done and how proud he was of me, nothing else in the word mattered, the fact he was proud of me and said it out loud was all I needed.

We only got to the first layby and I was latched on to Sirs cock, how I love cocks.

Once home I was stripped naked, a collar and lead put on and tied to the clothes pole in the gar-den.

So that day I also pleased the window cleaner and two gardeners.

A birthday I would never forget, ever.

One thing for sure, the people who are into pony and puppy training are as dedicated to it as I am to my DD lifestyle.