My Time with a Blowjob Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," I told her again as I gently pet the top of her head. "Suck that big cock."

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmm!"

Samantha rubbed my balls as she bobbed a little faster. Her suction grew more and more powerful.

"Mm." I let out a little grunt. My toes curled and I could feel my breath getting heavier and heavier.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Samantha just kept sucking. She was as obedient as ever and determined to earn her prize.

"Oh yeah." I let out a long, low moan. "Keep going, baby."

"Mmmmmm! Mmmm!'

Samantha brought her hand up from my balls and began jerking my shaft in sync with her terrific blowjob.

"Oh yeah!" I grunted. "Here it comes, baby!"

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!"

Samantha didn't flinch as I began filling her mouth with yet another load. This one was more plentiful than the last after our little fuck session, but still nothing she couldn't handle.

I closed my eyes as I melted into the bed. I was completely relaxed and totally spent. There was nothing left in me, if there were, Samantha would've found it.

I found myself drifting to sleep before she even removed her mouth from my cock. It slowly softened in her mouth even as I dreamed about tomorrow. My first threesome with her and Dani. I couldn't fucking wait.

12