All Comments on 'My Time with (Aunt) Barb & Daughter'

by nudedude03

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was amazing.

I loved how Crystal was in control the entire time. Though its a shame we didnt see what happened at the end with the prostate vibrator as Im sure something good would have 'cum' out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story

I like the premise but one thing I would change is he's shaved so not all bushy and at the end, the surprise is too much and he cum all over everyone. but still an interesting imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please get an editor...

They met "Roberts plain" at the airport...

There are a lot of good editors here who will be happy to help you proof-read before you submit a story. Please find one.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

In agreement with the other comments. A naked teen serving women at a card game, and being shaved, and doing a oncore show for the girls. Getting beat off was cool

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

*****

Nice fantasy. Good story.

Preposterous but I like that.

Ya, get someone to proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next steps

Liked the way Crystal took control. Next steps are that Crystal is filming as he enters and he immediately cums almost passing out. Since erection doesn't go away Crystal covertly hands off videoing so she can convince his mom to help him including encouraging/guiding mom's dialogue. By the time he cums again, mom has agreed to help when needed. Crystal then encourages this relationship with him continuing to be naked. Dad buys in because Crystal blows him and promises future treats. Subsequent story has Robert take control of relationship with mom and dad joining in upon seeing his wife acting this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do a chapter two of this, it is fantastic how it slowly builds up to that crescendo at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A part two of this would be great. There is still so much that could happen. Especially with what happens at the end. I could imagine him staving off of an orgasm while having a meeting with his family about nudity. Would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this gets a part 2,the fact he has to be there completely naked with a vibrator in could genuinely be a chapter of itself as he tries to hold it in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I also hope that something similar happens. I just read this story and I would love to see a chapter two with this where indeed he has to stay with it in all day as his family decide to believe the story and try to live with it. But only on the idea that he doesn't break their trust by having it be something sexual. I wonder rhow he would hold on!

rockieracoon027rockieracoon027about 1 year ago

please make a continuation of the story, there are still many good things that can happen, the story the way I am ended up very open, and left the feeling that there is still much more to tell

nudedude03nudedude03about 1 year agoAuthor

Hey to all those of you that want a second chapter. I’ve been trying to write chapter two for over two years now…lol. Every time I get about half way through it, it’s not coming out the way I want and I abandon it. I’ve tried several different scenarios but I’m never satisfied. I’m not giving up but this is just to let you know I hear you and I’m trying. Thanks again for all your comments and support.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hope a chapter two is still in works even if it's taken all this time. It will be more than worth it, I know it. I think what most people wanted is to know is the reaction of all those who were present. Perhaps after hearing that Robert has start to experiment with his modest they let it slide under the pretense that that is all it is. But of course. Robert had to prove it to them but with that vibrator lodged up his ass, it will be a hard sell, eventually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous