My Time With Char Pt. 03

Story Info
My first boyfriend.
2.7k words
4.59
3.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two weeks at work were absolutely hectic. We had lost a couple employees and the end of the quarter reports were due soon, so work was crazy. Many nights that week, Char, myself and other supervisors were in much later than usual. Char and I did not have the opportunity to see each other at all that week after our brunch and over that next weekend, he had family in, so we could not spend time alone. I wasn't overly concerned about it, since we were still talking and texting outside of work, but not being able to see him -- especially considering -- he was my "true first" gay lover was giving me a mix of emotions, I wasn't ready to handle. Plus, I was horny and wanted to suck his dick.

Thursday night about a week and a half after our brunch was the last night, we would be able to get all these reports prepped, completed and sent off, for the Friday morning meetings with the big bosses. It was about 7:30 P.M. when I was sitting at my desk, my stomach growling. Char was in his office hacking away at his computer. The last of all the other department heads had just left and we were alone. I got up form my desk and wandered over to Char's office.

"Wanna grab some take out, I am starving?" I asked standing in his doorway.

"Yeah" He replied. "I am famished. Chinese?"

"Sure." I answered.

Char reached into his drawer pulling out a menu handing it to me as he continued staring at his computer screen. I looked through and decided what I wanted.

"What do you want?" I asked. He grumbled out his order and I made the phone call.

"20 Minutes, she said." I told him as I hung up my phone.

Just at that moment Char had an emotional outburst, due to frustration he was having with his reports. He slammed his hands down onto the desk and his eyes began to water.

"We're fucked." He cried out. "Were going to get an ass chewing tomorrow. We're short on every aspect."

He placed his head in his hands and just rolled his head downwards in disgust of what the reports indicated.

"It's alright baby," I spoke. "We lost some employees, we're shorthanded they have to understand."

Char was just sitting there slowly rubbing his hands up and down his face, almost crying, just in sheer disappointment of what he was seeing on his screen.

"Come here." I said "You need a hug."

He lightly chuckled and said, "Yes I do."

Char got up from his chair and walked over to me. Mumbling out words of discontentment for the reports and how bad they looked. He wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on my chest.

"Danny, what are we going to do?"

"We'll get through this." I spoke.

I spent a few minutes just comforting him, holding him and trying to make him realize that it's just reports and not life altering.

As he lay his head on my chest I could smell the last hints of his cologne, he had put on in the morning; his hair smelling of the gel he uses to keep it in place. His warm embrace feeling so wonderful and filling. After he calmed down and was just letting his stress and tension go, I lifted Char's face from his chest with my right hand. I looked him deep in the eye and said, "It's going to be alright. It's stupid reports. The BIG Credit Card company has plenty of money, fuck 'em if they fall a bit short this month."

"Char smiled at me and said, "You're right Danny."

We stood looking at each other, just getting lost in each other's eyes. I leaned in and placed a soft, long, closed lip kiss on his lips. Char's eyes began to water.

"Thank you, Danny, for being here. It means so much." He spoke.

After he spoke those words, Char leaned in again and kissed me deeply. Our mouths parted and our tongues swirled around each other's mouths. Suddenly he broke from our kiss, looking around in panic. "What if someone saw us? He questioned.

"No one's here anymore. They all left, it's just you and I." I replied.

I pulled Char's body closer into me and I kissed him again, deeply, passionately, lovingly and without concern. His arms wrapped over top of my neck and we were intwined as deeply as we had ever been. My dick started to get hard and I wanted him more now than I had before. Even more than last time.

He broke from our kiss and whispered; "Oh, I missed you Danny," as he gently kissed up and down my neck.

I reached down and slid my hand up in-between his legs feeling his cock sitting tightly nuzzled in his pants. The outline of the top of his shaft still facing downwards as I began to rub harder and deeper.

Char's hand slid out from my neck, down my chest, making its way to my crotch, feeling my boner erect inside my pants. We went back to kissing deeply as our hands rubbed and caressed each other's cock. Our heads shifting back and forth, tongues swirling, hands rubbing. I pulled away for just a second, edging to my left, just enough to close his door.

Now we were alone, in his office, with no one around, just awaiting our food. The two of us tired, worn out, hungry, brains numbed by reports, but horny and longing for a release. I wanted his dick. I wanted to suck it again. I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted to make him cum. I wanted to be gay. I wanted cock. I wanted to play with it. Learn more about it. I wanted to be on my knees getting fucked. I wanted him to scream, while cumming in me. I wanted every bit of this!

I slid downwards and away from Char's lips, getting down onto my knees.

"Here?" He asked.

I didn't even answer, I just started to unbuckled his belt, pushing both ends aside. I started to unbuttoning his pants, unzipping then without haste.

"I waana suck your dick." Moaned from my mouth.

As I got the zipper down, Char was wearing these cute little blue boxers. I slid my hand along the top of them reaching down inside his pants. He pulled his polo short up and out of his pants as I edged then down a bit. As I pulled the boxers down, just enough to get his perfect partially hard cock out, Char pushed the sides of his pants down further, biting his lip in anticipation.

His cock was sexy, it was plump, it was partially hard and it was ready to be sucked.

"What if we get caught?" He asked.

"No one's here to catch us was the last thing I moaned out, as I slid his partially hard cock into my mouth, taking it all the way in.

"Oh fuck" He groaned out slowly and softly, as I slid my face back and forth along his cock.

He leaned back up against the wall, as my mouth slid back and forth along him. He was completely hard in seconds as I was overly excited and happy to be sucking his dick.

"Oh, fuck Danny!" He moaned out time and time again, as I slobbered and slurped down every inch of his shaft. "Yah, just like that. Suck that cock."

I was so fucking horny, so turned on; and he had no idea how fucking hard my cock was. I was fumbling with my zipper trying to get it down, while I was hunched over on my knees sucking him off. When I finally got the zipper open, I fumbled with my underwear, trying to get my cock free. When it finally was out, it popped out through the fly hole of my pants. It was rock hard, plump and pulsing and I started stroking myself with my left hand, while I continued sucking his hard cock.

I was looking up at him, as he was looking down on me, his right hand holding the shirt flaps of his polo off to the side, his cock, sticking straight out form his underwear, while my head was sliding back and forth across his shaft. I could feel how thick and how hard he was. My saliva coated his shaft, my tongue dancing around the tip as it slid in and out.

"Oh Danny! I wanna fuck you." Streamed from his lips.

Hearing him say that made me harder and wanted his cock deep inside my ass. I had to reach down and adjust my pants, opening them up completely, letting my hard cock absolutely free.

"Danny. Oh Fuck! Danny. I wanna cum, I wanna fucking cum." Moaned from his lips as I kept sucking as hard and as deep as I could. I knew then. I absolutely knew. I was happier and content sucking cock than eating pussy. And I knew I wanted him in me and more importantly, I wanted to be in him.

But then an urge hit me like never before. I had to be in him. I wanted to be fucking him. My cock was so hard, I could have pushed it into a key hole. I needed to be fucked... Surely... But I needed to fuck him. Right here, right now.

I pulled Char's cock from my mouth and stood up coming face to face with him. We kissed deeply as my hand was stroking his cock and his hand was stroking mine.

"Char, I need to be in you." I moaned out through our kiss. "I want to cum in you." Followed up.

Char groaned in pleasure as we both stroked each other harder and faster. I started to turn him around facing his to the wall of his office. I kissed along the back side of his neck, along his shoulders over his shirt, while my hands slowly started pushing down his pants.

"Danny, No! Not here." He whimpered out. "We don't have protection."

"Char, I need to be in you." I moaned out as I pushed them down further.

"Danny, please not here." He begged. "I want to, but we don't have the items we need."

"Char, I need to cum in you." Gently resonated from my mouth.

"Danny, I want you to, but not here. I promise next time, just not here." He spoke.

Char spun himself back around and came face to face with me. Our eyes met as our passions were at their peak. He placed his hand along the side of my face, looked me deeply in my eyes and said, "Danny, I am falling for you and I want you in me. Just not here, just not tonight."

I was catching my breath, as I was coming down from a hormonal overload. I hadn't been inside anyone in quite a while and I wanted this. More than you could ever imagine I wanted this. But I knew he was right. This wasn't the time or place; we didn't have lube or protection.

"I'll take care of you." He said as he slid away from the wall taking my hand. He guided me to his chair and sat me down. He leaned over and kissed me gently. I then realized I was falling for him, as much as he was falling for me. My heart raced, my cock was still rock hard, feelings inside me brewing like never before. I was falling for a man and I wanted cock --- his cock --- all the time.

Char spun the chair around facing me more sideways and got down onto his knees. He slid my pants all the way open and off, followed by my underwear. He opened my legs up and slid in-between them as his head dropped down. His warm wet mouth engulfed my hard shaft, giving me incredible sensations. His head bobbed up and down on my cock, pleasing me as I sat back in the chair just watching him blowing me.

"Oh Char, I want to fucking cum in you." Softly groaned from deep inside me.

His "UMMMMM's" moaning through the blow job he was giving me.

I watched as he slid his pants and his boxers down further, stopping them at his knees. I could see his hand working his cock, playing with himself as he sucked me off. My cock rock hard, sticking upwards as his mouth kept sliding up and down my shaft. I was going to cum and I was going to cum quickly. Char kept making giant slurping sucking sounds as he sucked me off. The feeling was incredible. His mouth wrapping around my cock perfectly, his tongue adding additional sensations. His hand stroking faster and faster as his head moved up and down faster and faster.

"Fuck I'm going to cum Char, I'm going to cum!" Shot from my mouth.

He groaned through his blow job, picking up the pace even faster.

"Fuck baby, here it comes, here it comes. Screamed from my lips.

Before I could spit out any more words, I was overtaken, by that second before cumming moment, where I was speechless, lifting my hips off the chair in anticipation.

I started shooting my load deep inside his mouth. Char just kept going making me squirt time and time again. Shooting every bit of a week and a half's worth of pent-up sexual release down his throat.

"Fuck me!" I groaned out as my body shook and my cock released.

Char kept stroking himself as he knelt before me, whimpering at higher and higher pitched levels. He was about to cum too. As I finished dribbling out the last of my cum. His mouth stopped moving up and down. His back was arching and thrusting as his hand worked his own cock. He was whimpering and whining, bringing himself to orgasm, while my hard cock, stayed buried deep in his throat.

"You going to cum baby?" I asked.

In a whiney little squeaky groan, he whimpered, "Uhh haa..."

"Cum in my mouth!" Bellowed from my lips.

Char pulled himself off my cock, started to stand up as he was still stroking himself. I leaned down as he stood tall, sliding his cock in my mouth and moving back and forth as fast as I could, sucking his full hard cock.

"Danny! Oh, fuck Danny!" was the only words I heard before I felt the warm, oozing, salty cum hit my mouth he was exploding deep inside me throat, squirting shot after shot.

He was shaking and convulsing as he released his load. His hands came to rest on the top of my head, he lurched forward ramming his cock as deep into my mouth as he could as he continued releasing cum everywhere.

I could feel his cock pulsing in my mouth. I could feel the last bit of cum oozing from the tip of my cock and I heard the doorbell of the company ring.

"Fuck! Our food." He cried out.

We both literally jumped up and started trying to get dressed.

He ran out of his office, still trying to tuck in his shirt, as he made his way to the main entrance.

He returned a few minutes later looking more composed, but still flush from the excitement.

He set the food down on his desk and walked over to me. "Thank you, Danny." He spoke. "I needed every minute of that." He followed by saying, "I wasn't kidding when I said I am falling for you. I want you to know that."

"Me too." I replied.

We ate a "romantic" Chinese food dinner in his office. We worked for about another half and hour until it was time to go home. Tomorrow was a big day for him and for our crew.

We did not go back to each other's houses that night. We talked in the parking lot a bit, agreeing to spend all day Saturday together. At the end of the conversation, Char asked me to spend the night with him Saturday to Sunday. I absolutely agreed.

We spent that Saturday night at his place from dinner on -- through -- Sunday afternoon. I fell in love with him that weekend. I turned gay "permanently" that weekend and I got fucked for the first time that weekend. And it was incredible. A new sexual awakening. A re-birth -- if you will.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.

To be continued...