My Time with Roni - A Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 1:30, Stacy decided it was time to take Jean home now that the bar had cleared out. Besides the four of us, there was just the bartender, the two guys and one couple by the bar.

Stacy got Jean up to leave and asked if we were going. We told them we'd stay until closing and wind down and give me another half hour before driving. As they said good-bye and left, I used the video camera to film Roni's drunk singing of happy birthday to Jean as she and Stacy walked to the door. Jean waved and blew a kiss towards us as she walked out the door... (I'd have to end Jean's birthday video there) ...followed out by the other couple. The bartender locked the door and pulled the shades right behind the couple as they exited. Roni's evening was just starting.

Within minutes, all the window shades were drawn, music changed to soft sexual Candy Dulfer sax music. The main lights were off. The only light came from the dim beer signs on the walls and from the 2 large, low light fake candles sitting on the end of the bar right under the sparkling "Happy birthday Jean" banner which was in the camera view finder, just before it panned down.

Laying at a slight angle across the bar, right between the fake candles, being kissed by the Bartender, having her tits sucked by one guy and her pussy licked by another sitting on a barstool, was Roni.

Soon, she was laying over that barstool on her stomach, a cock in each hand alternating them in her mouth, while being fucked from behind. Every minute or so they would turn the stool a bit so the next guy could fuck her. She fucked all three of them on that stool and all over the bar. On stools, benches, on the pool table, bent over the table, where we sat, propped up on video games... everywhere.

Finally, like a scene in a horror movie, I filmed while walking through the dark parking lot, singing, to the camera "where oh where has little Roni gone? Where oh where could she be?"...

..."Look, I found her, she's getting fucked on the hood of the car!!" at which point I zoomed I on Roni, bent over the corner of the hood, getting fucked, with a cock in each hand, smiling.

When I edited the video later that week, I made two versions. The Jean party normal version, and one that started with: "Happy birthday dear Je-ean, Happy birthday to you" Zoom in on drunk Jean blowing a kiss as she left. Seconds later the bartender locks the door, Camera wipes to a shot of the Happy birthday banner, lit by the candles. then slowly pans down to the bar. There's Roni, center frame, laying on the bar getting kissed and licked. The scene fades to multiple angles of her getting fucked on the pool table, spin fucked on the stool... basically 30 minutes of the "highlights" of the night, ending with my search outside finding Roni getting fucked by the three guys. It all ended with a cut to her face, covered in cum with three cocks surrounding it. As she puckers an air kiss to the camera, the scene fades to black.

I brought the laptop to the kitchen and told Roni I had Jean's Birthday video ready. She hit play, watched it, smiled, then smacked me and said, "keep it." Please just make double sure you give Jean the version that ends WITH my bad singing. LOL - I made double sure.

Over the years there were many instances like those above, Jean always just missing out on the real story. Jean saying off the cuff sexual things, to me or Roni. Small things with lots of inuendo. Roni said Jean had to have figured us out, the way she talked some times. I wasn't so sure; Jean is just Jean.

*****

Fast forward a bit.

It is now June 17th, 2011, two years and 4 months, give or take, after Roni left, and just by coincidence, the day after Jean's birthday and the day before the 2nd anniversary of our divorce being final. ... I didn't realize that at the time... Life is really fucking circular and weird sometimes...

*****

I was working from home because it was Friday and at 11:00 my cell phone rings. It was Jean, which surprised me, because we hadn't talked in months. My first thought was that she needed to bitch about whatever guy or guys have wronged her recently.

I had literally heard it all from her. His cock is too small. He doesn't make enough money. All men suck.

The most out there of them all?... Ready...Wait for it...

"I've delivered three kids by c-section, by request, just to keep my pussy tight; Done hundreds of hours of Kegel exercises gripping my dildo to keep myself super tight, and none of them can last more than 5 fucking minutes!!" (yes, she said that... and showed me the scars)...

...Crap, sorry for the tangent, back to the regularly scheduled program.

Me: Hi Jean! Happy belated birthday.

Jean: Hi Dale, thanks for remembering.

Me: What's up?

Jean: Well, the kids are at their dads' place for the weekend and I'm headed to my parent's cabin. Mind if I stop over for a few minutes?

Me: No, not at all, I was going to knock off soon anyway, since I've put in 50+ hours already this week.

Jean: Great!!

Me: You've never been here; do you need directions?

Jean: Yes please, from the highway exit by McDonalds if you would.

Me: OK, I'll text them

Jean: Great!! See you soon.

Me a few minutes later: Here you go! C ya soon.

OK, so, that gives me 30 minutes. Time for a quick shower, and to change in to real clothes instead of my comfortable, work at home sweatpants. Good thing I cleaned the house yesterday after work.

40 minutes later, she pulled up. Wow, only 10 minutes late, that's REALLY early for Jean.

When she got out of the car my cock vibrated like a guitar string again, Damn, did she get hotter? Same basic Jean looks, hmm... a new haircut. I like it.

As usual she was in her full-on summer chestnut brown tan mode. She was wearing a white, red horizontal pin-striped tube-top and a matching... crap... tube skirt? Was it a skirt? Or was it an extra-large version of the same tube top. I'd have to ask her. At any rate her ass looked great in it. It was stretched wide across her hips and around her plump ass which made it shorter as well! Even having an elastic nature, it could only cover so much area at one time. It was so short that it couldn't have been 8 or 9-inches, top to bottom, centered on her clit, riding low o her hips and high on her thighs. It barely covered her ass cheeks, top or bottom Damn it!! I should have stuck with oversized sweats.

When she arrived, I opened the door, let her in and she immediately gave me a nice hug. I kept my hands on her hips, my thumbs just riding on the top hem of her skirt" and pushed her back, looking head to foot and back up.

Damn Jean, you couldn't find a skirt you liked, so just bought the same tube top in a larger size as a skirt? Good call!

Yes, do you like the look?

(Heh, I was right!!)

Jean, you're joking right? I'm doing math in my head to keep from getting a hard-on. BTW, Great haircut too.

Thanks smartass!! And nobody else even noticed my hair.

Seriously? You cut nearly half the length off... and I AM talking about your hair, not your tube belt. LOL.

*****

Jean knew I always had good German wine in the house, so she asked if we could have some. I opened a bottle and we chatted for 15 or 20 minutes. She seemed happy as she told me she had a new job at a local school and really enjoyed it. She looked around and said the old house we had bought looked really nice and apologized for never having come when Roni was still here or even after she left. I told her it was fine.

I told her that the house didn't start the way it did when we bought it. A lot of work had done on it over the years. I explained to her the first thing we did was gut the entire second floor and put in a master suite. Before we started, it was only a huge, unused 1500 square foot attic space that hadn't been touched since the house was built in the 1930's. I had also added walls in the basement to make an office, work room, home gym and a laundry room.

She asked if she could have the deluxe tour. I said sure.

We started in the basement. I took her down the back stairs and showed her around. While I was showing her the home gym, I couldn't help but picture her on some of the equipment, the way she was dressed, I had to mentally start reciting sports stats because my cock was beginning to think on its own. I quickly lead her back to the main floor.

I showed her the updated kitchen, the new bathroom with a huge walk-in shower (dammit cock, shut up) and two extra bedrooms.

As we were passing back through the dining room to go upstairs, she commented on the table. "that looks interesting, but isn't it a little on the small side"?

I responded that it might be, but I built it that way on purpose. (I had this excuse perfected after having used it before)

I explained; Since it was almost always just Roni for meals, and we liked to play games, alone or with friends, I built this. (as those words came out of my mouth I was laughing hysterically on the inside... games... with friends)

I took a small 3-foot square table, cut the legs down a little, then added a 3.5-inch thick, beveled edge circular, 3-foot diameter, wood top. With the slight bevel, the actual top of table was 28" across. Under that top, I added a center spindle to hold the round top centered and an industrial grade circle bearing set slightly recessed in both the square table top and the round top. A little touch of spray-on graphite lubricant every so often on the bearings and it spun perfectly smooth. - Think of the rotation plate inside of your microwave, just on an industrial grade scale, to handle, say, the weight of a person, to be safe.

To make my point, without notice, I lifted her on to it, made sure she was somewhat centered and gave her a spin. See, dinner is served. At barely 105 pounds, she didn't even put the bearings under stress. We both laughed as she spun. She was laughing at the "Dinner is served" joke, I was laughing in a different way as I imagined her on her back, legs raised being the "dinner" or "game" being played with friends.

I continued as she slowly spun around; "See, if you're playing a big board game, you spin the game. The players don't have to reach or move around you, the game spins to them." She nodded approval... she had no clue. She even missed me say "reach or move around YOU" I hadn't intended to say it that way only noticing as the words left my lips. Whew, nearly got myself busted that time. Luckily, it went right over her pretty little head.

Up the stairs we went to continue the tour...

*****

Right at the top of the stairs, centered on the wall space there, was a large set of custom, triple-glazed, double casement windows, more like double doors than windows. Each was 60" tall x 30" wide. When opened, they made a 60x60 inch screened opening. By law, they had to have safety bars over them. My brother-in-law was a welder for a company that makes custom gates and porch rails, so he made me two sets out of left-over stock from other jobs. I got lucky on the price.

The big windows also put an awesome frame around the view of the huge, ½ acre, triple tiered back yard. The previous owner also surrounded it with a 7' privacy fence. In the center of the first tier, about 20 feet from the back door, I added a 20x20 foot paver patio, surrounded by its own 5-foot privacy screening fence.

Jean thought it was a beautiful setting. She said the patio would be a perfect place to tan in the nude. Much more convenient and private than her "secret" place was. I told her that was one of the reasons Roni loved that space.

Since the staircase was in the middle of the house, running front to back through the house, one side was set up as a sitting room, that was also the passthrough to the rest of the suite, and on the other side was a big linen closet for bedding, towels and other miscellaneous storage.

In the middle 1/3 of the house, in the left side dormer, was Roni's book reading nook with a big padded bench seat under a large double window. Under the right Dormer was a full master bathroom.

The entire front third of the second floor was a large master bedroom. It didn't have a door, just a wide cased opening with a ¼ wall and pillar on either side. A king-size bed was centered on the right wall, a built-in headboard with side shelves and drawers running the walls entire length. Filling the length of the opposite wall were two matching closets, split by a 42" wide set of shelves for the Stereo, DVD player, AV deck and the TV.

In the front of the room, was a matching set of double casement windows that mirrored those in the back. When both sets were open, along with some windows downstairs, the breeze was awesome and would suck all the heat out of the house. Even on the hottest days, we barely had to use the AC. There was a single large cloth shade above it the front windows that, when lowered, nearly blacked out the room. When open, day or night, the room was flooded with light, either from the sun, or the moon or street lights.

That entire length of the closets and shelf wall was mirrored in some fashion. The doors on the bottom of the shelf section and the back of each shelf and both sets of sliding closet doors, floor to ceiling. This was per Roni's request when we did the reno-work. Roni said it was for when she's getting ready so she can make sure everything is right. I told her it was both so she could watch herself dance to make sure guys would be able to see her skirts flip up when she danced and because she liked to watch herself fuck... I added the huge windows and said it was for fresh air and lots of daylight, Roni said it was because I like good light from the moon and/or street lights so I can watch her when she is fucking someone else; I kept the this paragraph of thoughts in my head; no outside voice this time.

Jean made her way to the "event horizon" of the bedroom and looked around, stopping right at the pillar, just ahead of and slightly to the side of me.

She turned and looked up at me over her shoulder and said; "Nice work! The big bed with all the shelf space. Double closets. The room is so full of light... and the mirrors make it look HUGE!! I love it!" As she turned to look at me her shoulder backed up just enough so that the back of her left shoulder was in light contact with the right side of my chest. Curious that when she turned back to the front, she adjusted on with her right side and remained in contact with me.

She continued to look around, left, right, up, down and seemed to be asking what almost seemed like time filler questions, like she was sizing up the mood of a room full of people. I glanced down as she was rambling on and noticed her nipples were growing and becoming hard, which in the tube top was really obvious. It was a fairly thin material The AC wasn't on it was 70 degrees. The windows were open, but at that moment there was only a small breeze flowing through. Hmmm, and her breathing was... shallow and somewhat fast, based on the small up-down motion of her nipples and little firm tits. What was really going on in her head? My curiosity was peaked.

*****

Jean was silent for several minutes. I watched her breathing grow faster and I sensed her anxiousness growing. She finally spoke, in a meek, hushed voice, like a child afraid to ask a question of a stranger; "Is this where the magic happened?"

Me: What do you mean by magic Jean?

Jean: You know, "MAGIC" - with air quotes.

Me: I don't know what you mean by "magic"; mimicking (OK... more like mocking) her air quotes. Jean, say what you want to say, you've never been one to be shy or speak in riddles before.

Jean, after a pause and much fidgeting said: You KNOW, drawing out the words. Come on, I know you and Roni were swingers... is this the place where you and Roni, um, you know... she stopped.

Me: You say you think we were swingers? Whatever gave you that idea.

Jean: Well, I had sensed something for quite a while, but one day I was meeting Stacy at the bar/diner at the lake. I got there early and got a booth. While I was having a beer and waiting, I heard the couple right behind me, who live 2 streets away from me, on 4th Ave, tell their friends about the nice guy and his foreign wife they'd met and fucked the previous weekend. They didn't say any names, but I knew it was you and Roni.

Me: Sorry Jean, Roni and I don't know anyone who lives on 4th Ave.

Jean: Oh, but... fuck, I... damn.

I've never in my life seen someone turn THAT red. I let her stew in that in silence for a minute or two.

Me: You really thought you had it figured out and wanted to know if we fucked other couples here?

Jean: Yes, I'm sorry *Big, sad face :o(

Me, after letting her stew for a few seconds: We did know the couple right behind you on 3rd Ave though, Tom and Carol. We did fuck them here... And in the hot tub on their back deck.

Jean, hits my arm: You're an asshole! I knew I was right!

Jean, staring in to my eyes, almost choked on her next words: Did you fuck other people here?

It was almost as if I were torturing her with the up and down roller coaster of questions and answers, so I decided I would let her off the hook, but I paused first.

As I looked deep in to her eyes, she gulped, hard...

Me: Yes Jean, Roni and I fucked other couples here.

Jean, shifted her gaze, eyes now locked on the bed: How many...total? She said almost inaudibly. She had to lick her now dry lips.

Me: How many here, in the bedroom? Or how many, total?

Jean turned her eyes back to with a look of confusion on her face.

Jean: Total?

She was genuinely confused; her brain cells were malfunctioning as if overloaded with too much information. I could almost hear her thinking, random thoughts crashing into each other. Her frustration and confusion were palpable. (I'd never heard a single question mark scream before)

Me: ...Yes dear, "Total". *To draw it out, as I continued, I paused a few seconds between each revelation*

Other than here in the house and this city... We've fucked some in your city... other cities in the area... in Georgia... in Germany and other countries... in many settings, in many places. Is that want you wanted to hear?

Jean, between fast, deep breaths: Yes, *breath*... sort of... I had my arm around her at this point because she seemed to be getting wobbly on her feet. I thought she was going to explode.

Me: Well, your original question was about here. You need to be more specific or widely general if you want all the info - Answers always depend on the question you ask.

*A note to women who wear tube tops. Don't breathe fast and heavy, stretch fabrics tend to shrink up on your body. Jean was now less covered than she had arrived.

Jean: How... (short pause) ...how many did you fuck?

Me: How many total couples did we fuck? Or how many wives did I fuck or how many husbands did Roni fuck?

*side note, Roni and I had this conversation before she left trying to remember all the things we'd done. It may sound weird to some people but not to others.

Jean: How many women did you fuck with Roni there?

Me: Over the years, in different places, I've fucked 83 of the 85 wives from couples we'd met with. Roni kissed all of them, fingered 83 and licked their pussies as well

Jean: what about the missing 2?

Me: The two I didn't fuck were last minute "pickup" couples we met, who were "under the weather", and Roni really wanted to fuck their husbands, so I took one for the team... lol

Jean, laughing nervously: LOL... so Roni fucked all the men?

Me: Yes, Roni fucked all of them... while I watched.

Me: Jean, you don't need to hide your need to breathe heavy. Your huge hard nipples give away what you're feeling. Breathe, or you'll hyperventilate and pass out.

Jean leaned back against me, face against my chest, and thanked me for letting her off that hook.