My Time with Roni - A Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean hit the play button and watched. As the short video played, they all smiled as they let the paper banner unroll down. As the camera zoomed in a little, you could see the banner was actually four rows of cock pics. 15 in each row. When it fished dropping, the girl in the middle of them bottom row flipped up a sign.

"WE FUCKED ALL 60 IN 3 DAYS!!"

Jeans mouth dropped open and her hand covered it. OMG, you weren't kidding, they actually did it. Moving her gaze to my eyes.

ME: Yes, they did.

Jean either hadn't noticed, didn't care, or was liking that my hand was now on her back, between the tube top and skirt, caressing her back.

Jean: um... do you have any more?

Me: Pictures or video? Sure, lot's

I took the remote and navigated to another folder marked "Roni's Fav's"

Me: Open the one called 6.16.11 JBD

Jean: My Birthday video? You gave that to me?

Me: Not this version. Unlike the one I gave you that ends with Roni singing Happy Birthday, this starts there.

Jean, a little confused, opened the file and hit the play button.

*****

Several scenes play out in succession, crossfading between them...

(Drawn out singing from a female voice): Happy Bi-i-i-irthday to You!!

Jean blows a kiss

A couple walks out the door

A man locking the door - Fade to black...

Fade back in to a new scene: Candle light illuminates a banner: HAPPY BIRTDAY JEAN!!

The camera slowly pans down...

Roni s center screen naked, three guys kissing, licking, sucking... Jean gasped when she saw what was happening.

Jean watched the entire video... twice. I had noticed that as I was caressing her back and she watched Roni get fucked, that her legs were slowly opening wider and also that I could see in the mirror, all the way to her clean shaved and bare pussy. Her lips were clearly swollen.

It took her several seconds after the video ended the second time for her to actually realize and close it. I wish I could have heard what the fuck was going on inside her head right at that minute. She finally closed the file and looked back at the folder. It was full of rows and rows of files...

Jean turned to me and asked: That's a lot of movies.

Me: That's only her favorites. The other folders have more. Then there are the picture folders.

Jean: Wow.

Looking at the names of them, Jean asked: "What's 5.54321?"

Me: Are you sure you want to know?

Jean: YES!!

Me: 5 hours; 5 cocks, 43 inches of cock and 21 orgasms; Roni left an orgasm or two few off to make the title flow better.

She didn't say a word, she just opened it and hit play.

The room was dark, you could see a lump on the right side of the bed. A shadow passed by the end of the bed and you could just make out the shape of someone disrobing and climbing in to the right side of the bed.

A few minutes later, you could hear Roni starting to moan softly.

Jean: Is that you?

Me: No, not me.

Another minute of watching the slightly moving dark bump then another shadow appeared on the left side of the bed, quietly disrobed, and got in next to the lump.

After a few minutes, two more shadows entered. One disappears of camera to the right, the second appeared to pull the blanket off the end of the bed.

As this was taking place, the room slowly grew lighter. Someone was raising the shade on the front windows, letting the light of the moon and street lights flow in.

Me: That was me opening the curtain.

Jean: sssh!!

You could now see the third shadow say something to the guys in bed with Roni. They then turned Roni 90 degrees on the bed. Her head was now at the edge of the bed, just behind where Jean was sitting. Once she was shifted, standing guy moved his cock to Roni's mouth. She took it in. As she sucked his cock, the first two continued to kiss, caress and licked her nipples and body.

Soon, a fourth guy entered and slid up between her legs and began licking her pussy and a fifth guy then came into scene and put his cock in one of Roni's hands. Knowing this would go on for a few minutes, I hurried down and grabbed the wine glasses and a second bottle.

When I got back, Jean was up on her knees, watching, breathing very hard.

Jeans tube skirt was rolled up around her waist and she had her fingers between her legs, slowly teasing her clit. I set the wine down and got on the bed behind her. Slowly the guys moved Roni on to her hands and knees.

One of the guys pushed a thick 9-inch cock in to Roni. Another guy moved under her and began sucking on her hard nipples and the other three took turns in her mouth.

As Jean watched, I gently kissed her neck while slowly letting my hands slide up from her hips, sliding her tube top up and squeezing her hard nipples. I softy spoke to her.

Me: Jaen, do you like watching Roni fuck? Do you like the big cocks she had to play with?

Jean: Yes Dale, I do, I love watching her. She is so different than she appeared in real life. So confident and self-assured. I understand why you like watching her.

Me: So, you understand now how I feel? Why I loved to watch her fuck other guys?

Jean: Yes, I do, I get it.

As we continued watching Roni fuck, I slid my left hand down and replaced her hand with mine. Her left hand was behind my neck as I kissed hers. He right hand was behind her ass, massaging my cock. She was soaking wet and I could feel the heat before I even tried to slip two fingers into her. She spread her legs wider and moaned as I did.

OMG, she IS really tight. It's wonder guys can't fuck her very long. Her little smooth pussy literally took the inverse shape of my fingers as they moved inside her. The only difference was that her pussy is two sizes smaller.

I told her to fast forward to 3hr28min mark. When the scene restarted, she orgasmed nearly immediately.

There on the screen in front of her was Roni, laying on top of a guy, back down, fucking him slowly with a second guy between her legs sucking on her clit. Two others sucked her tits while she licked the 5th. You could hear Roni moaning and mumbling "FUCK ME!! OH GOD FUCK ME!!" just before she came in a long, massive orgasm.

Jean also had an orgasm and her pussy gripped my fingers like a vise. Her little body spasmed for nearly 30 seconds. She never looked away from the video.

After her orgasm, Jean barely managed a whisper; "Please tell me it isn't over." I told her: "Remember Jean, 5 guys, 5 hours... Roni is just getting started." So were we.

All of the guys moved around, fucking Roni in different positioned. As things really picked up, I managed to pull the tube skirt up over her body and off. Watching the movie, I knew that Prime Time was about to come up.

Rickie got under Roni. Jean gasped at the size of his cock. Richie had a full 10 inches and it was thick. Even in the filtered light, you could see every thick vein on it. I gently pushed forward on Jeans back and she instantly leaned forward and raised her ass. Just as Richie slowly slid his cock in to Roni, I slid mine slowly into Jean.

I fucked her nice and slow for the next 45 minutes and the movie played. I couldn't have fucked her any faster. If I had, because of her tight pussy, I would have finished too soon like all of the others. Using my fingers on her clit I made her come twice as Roni did on the screen. The same thought occurred to me every so often... Man, her ass looked good!!

Me: Jean, fast forward to the 4hr 32-minute mark, then let the video run.

When it started playing again, Jean saw a guy put on a condom and lube it up. She was begging me to fuck her harder; I did as she asked. I told her to watch very close... then condom guy slid his cock in to Roni's ass. Jean gasped and pushed back in to me, fucking me even harder. When one of the other guys rolled Roni on top of the guy in her ass, Jean yelped loudly when he slid his cock in to Roni's pussy.

OMG!! Dale!! Roni has two cocks on her at once, was all she got out before her pussy gripped my cock tighter than I have ever felt.

Me: I know Jean, I was there. I've seen her do that several times. She loved a nice hard cock in her ass, almost as much as she loved having one in her pussy.

We both came again and rolled on to our sides. Since I had slipped out, I put a pillow under her head before I slipped down between her legs and began slowly licking her swollen lips. She kept watching as the two other guys fucked Roni's ass and pussy.

Out of nowhere, she lifted my face from her pussy, looked in to my eyes and asked if I had a condom. I said I had condoms but must have had a strange look on my face because she smirked devilishly and said:

"I've never had a real cock in my ass, only my dildo. I asked a guy once, but he refused. Please, put the condom on and fuck me in the ass, right now!!

I didn't need any more prompting than that. I've wanted to fuck Jean's plump, firm ass since the first time I saw it... saw her. I turned her over and rolled on to her stomach. She continued watching Roni get fucked as I donned my condom and lubed it up.

When I got back on the bed, she pushed her nice round ass up into the air. I dribbled lube on to her puckered little ass and slowly began inserting my cock. She wasn't having anything to do with slow at that moment. She let out a deep groan and slammed back against me. Her ass was actually easier to fuck than her pussy was.

The tape had ended.

After a minute I pulled out. She complained and I said it was only temporary and told her to play with her to keep her ass in the air and play with her clit for a second to keep herself hot. I rummaged in a drawer, then went and slid back in to her ass.

I fucked her ass slowly for a minute, then rolled us both to our sides. Continuing to fuck her slowly, I put some lube on her pussy, then reached around and slowly slid an 8" dildo in to her pussy. Jean screamed as it slid in full depth.

Sorry, should I stop?

Jean: Fuck! FUCK No! If you do I'll kick your ass!! OMG... Please fuck me... please...

Mr. Dildo and I double-fucked her for the next 20 minutes. Now I REALLY love that plump ass.

An hour later, after she recovered her senses, Jean thanked me for what had turned in to a most interesting afternoon.

She had told her mother she was stopping for a short visit. When she checked her phone, she had had 6 texts from her mom and was almost 4.5 hours late and had to leave. We showered quickly. Just before leaving, she kissed me, then turned to leave.

Stopping at the door, she turned, saying to me;

Dale, I hope it's OK with you, but I don't want to officially date, but I enjoyed fucking you and would really love to continue. I've hardly ever had orgasms and have never had 4 with any guy, total. Today I did more than that in a single day. Can I stop in on the way back? I owe you a blowjob... and you need to fuck me some more.

Of course, I said yes.

*****

Sunday afternoon, when she stopped by on her way home, we sat down on the couch, kissed and undressed each other. She rubbed my cock until it was throbbing hard and then starting sucking my cock as I fingered her tight pussy. I remember thinking to myself, "She's actually pretty good with her mouth, she'd need to learn to open up her throat a bit to take more in... but she'll learn quickly"

A minute later and not ready to cum, I stood up and lead her to the dining room "game" table, lifted her on to it and laid her over the edge. Imagine that, a nearly perfect fit.

Jean, lay your head back. When she did, the beveled edge held it perfectly and somewhat comfortably.

I raised her legs and slid my cock in to her. She giggled as she lifted her head.

Jean: So, this why you REALLY made this and I'm the new Roni. Hehe!!

Me: You've seen the movies, Roni LOVED to be the "game". She liked to spin while she was being played. Now lay back and enjoy.

Jean giggled again, did as she was told... she never saw it coming.

I fucked her nice and slow until she started to moan softly. I knew her eyes would be closed. I coughed. She ignored it and kept rocking her pelvis and moaning her pleasure.

I started to spin her, slowly. As I spun her 120 degree, she saw a second cock appear that ended up pointing straight at her mouth, barely ½ and inch away.

Me: So, NEW Roni!! Would you like to suck that cock? She never replied. She just grabbed his hips and slowly slipped it in wrapping her mouth around it.

As she sucked John's cock, his twin came in and took his place at the game table. John and I both pulled out and I spun the table the other way. John fucked her while his twin fucked her mouth and I sucked her hard nipples.

We spun her around several times. When we all nodded that we could cum, as we had planned, we all pulled out and got close to her face so she could lick all three cocks as we stroked ourselves. One by one, we all came on her face and tits within a minute.

Me: Well, Jean, it looks like you won the game. How do you like the table now? She couldn't answer... she was too busy licking cock juice off John's finger that was sweeping cum from her face to her lips.

Within went back heavy at it again. An hour later we'd put a cushion on the floor, I was under her, fucking her ass, John was between her raised, spread legs, fucking her slowly, while his twin filled her mouth with cum again. One by one three more cocks joined in for her to deal with. I'd invited Walmart guys to join as well.

Six hours later, after a several breaks, when it was over, she'd sucked and fucked 5 new cocks plus me, in nearly every room, had several orgasms and was still vise tight. Jean's first real gangbang. She also had a pic on her phone of six cocks sitting nicely around her face, in a splattering of cum...

As Jean requested, we never "dated"... but we did fuck for just over two 2 years, several times a month, in many different places. She really became the new Roni... with many of her friends, before she met a guy and settled down.

*****

One night, after she had fucked two guys in the back of the Explorer while I drove us around for hours, she sat next to me stroking my cock quietly.

Jean: Dale, what are you thinking?

Me: I think I need to make a call tomorrow

Jean: Call who?

I just smiled my devil smile...

Jean: I like it when you get that devil smile, that means maybe 2 new cocks, one for my ass, one for my Pussy... mmm... Please?

Me: How about going big? I think Its time I call "The Board"

Jean knew what that meant, thinking of the movies she watched many, many times. She nodded her approval... profusely...

A few seconds later.

Jean, faced covered in cum: Yes... please... I'm ready!

*****

When I first met Jean, I remember quite often being amazed at how such a beautiful, feisty woman could have suck a low opinion of what she deserved and seemingly little, if any, self-esteem. She once told me that of all the guys she fucked before me, she now thought none of them were because she wanted to, but because she felt she had too. Today, she fucks because SHE wants to, and she has gained so much confidence. Since got married, she's even held the same job and is still there to this day. She called me last year and thanked me for "saving" her. I told I didn't do anything, she saved herself. She allowed herself to find herself, her truth, and to allow herself be happy.

She told me about how she had even found the courage to tell her husband about her adventures with me about 9 months after they got married. She said it shocked her at first that he got so hot when she told him. Evidently, he fucked her harder and longer than he ever before. He confessed how HE had often thought about wanting to watch her fuck someone else. He and I had never met, so one night, I flirted wither at a bar and fucked her while she kneeled in front of him looking in to his eyes. Without so much as a blowjob or her hand on his cock, the second he pulled his cock out to stick it in her mouth, he shot a load all over her face. He was hooked.

I hadn't seen her since that night her husband watched me fuck her. After several years, she showed up at my door one Saturday this past spring. She told me she'd just had her first solo 23 cock gangbang... at the beach, two nights before. She was so proud. 23 guys... every guy her husband had watched her fuck since he first watched me fuck her. She fucked me silly for hours, still incredibly tight, then said snapped a pic on her phone saying, "proof, for him". Gave me a kiss and left.

*****

2 final things...

1. You might wonder how I said at the beginning of this how lightning only strikes 1 in millions, once in a life time, wondering how this wouldn't be the same. It simple really. Jean was lust, from day 1. Roni was also lust, but also deep love and affection. A completely different connection.

2. It was good to see Jean finally so happy.