My Time with Roni - A Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Are these all of your questions?

Jean: No... So, you're telling me you watched Roni make out with 85 women, finger-fuck and have oral sex with 83 AND you let her fuck 83 guys while you watched?... and you liked it.

Me: Yes, exactly, I loved watching Roni fuck this group of girls and guys. We've also fucked 8 single girls together too.

I really thought Jean was going to explode, she was breathing so hard. Did I dare even hint there is more to the story?... Hehehe, it turns out I didn't need to, she caught the little "this group" of girls and guys" hint.

Jeans: "This group?" There are more girls

Me: Yes, different levels of involvement with others, kissing alone and kissing and fingering, mostly in dark clubs, and some of these girls she fucked with strap-on cocks and double ended dildos.

Jean: How many girls has she kissed?

Me: Hundreds over the years. She loved the way girls kissed and used their tongues.

Jean, barely audible: and fingering?

Me: A lot, we were drunk most times, but half of them would be a good guess.

Jean: WOW!!

Me: Jean, fair is fair, how many girls have you made out with? How many guys have you fucked?

Jen: Um... ah...

Me: Come on Jean spit it out.

Jean: No girls. 70, maybe 75 guys, not quite the 85 guys that Roni has fucked since you were together.

Me: (Hmmm, I thought to myself - more than the assumed number, bonus points for honesty): So, you've fucked a few as well. It's too bad you've told me most of them sucked. Your hot little body deserves to be fucked good and hard every time. I got a smile from her for that. (My brain suddenly had a thought... Is THAT the reason she called out of the blue? She finally decided she wanted to fuck me?... Hmmm)

Jean, breaking me from my internal thoughts: Damn, I thought I'd fucked a lot of guys... and yeah, only a few of them didn't suck... silence, she looked sad.

Well, I started thinking, her head's going to explode soon anyway... so here goes nothing; Time to bring out the big guns.

Me: I'm sorry your guys mostly sucked... pause... But I never said Roni only fucked 83 guys, I said she fucked 83 husbands from the couples, because that was the question what you asked.

Jean looked at me, confused again: What? She's fucked even MORE guys? How many more guys have you watched her fuck?

At this point, I put my hand under her chin to hold her face, locking her gaze to mine. I could clearly see the look in her eyes, but don't really know how to describe it; Excitement?... Curiosity?... Fear?... Something else?... Probably a little of each, and more, all at once.

Me: Jean, before we met, Roni had only fucked 2 guys a total of 40 times or less, I was number three...

I did my best to explain, in short form, how I found out about Roni's secret desires.

*****

Well Jean, since the first time I let her suck another guys cock and then watched her fuck him while I watched, as near as she and I could piece together, she's fucked more than 150, probably closer to 170 or 180 though. (I didn't tell her about the 60-guy "Board Meeting", she didn't ask at that point about gangbangs... I didn't want to break her brain).

When you consider Roni had several times where she fucked several guys at once, they add up. She also sucked all of their cocks. Some of them she's fucked half a dozen times or more, others just once. Sometimes, she'd fuck 1 or two, then the next time, they'd bring a friend or two. I loved watching her fuck each and every one of them. The couples were fun, but I think I enjoyed watching her enjoy the guys most, and I'm also sure she enjoyed me watching her fuck them.

Jeans eyes never left mine, they were locked in, wide open. She was literally shaking... actually, vibrating may be a better description. Because of that, I moved her over to the corner of the bed and sat her down on the corner and kneeled next to her.

Jean: Did she always fuck them in your bedroom or in different places, like the couples?

Me: Well, a few were in the bedroom where we lived, a few in their homes, but the majority were not.

Jean: If not in either home, where?

Me: As I said, many places. While she was still here, a few were on this bed, a few over on her reading perch, several in the living room, the extra bedrooms, the kitchen... pretty much every room in the house. On a few occasions, she fucked them in the front extra bedroom, where her PC was. A few times, they wore masks, and fucked on the bed or with her bent over the desk, tits swaying, streaming the entire time on web cam on a large adult site we were members of. Several times she ended up being watched by over 5000 viewers.

Roni loved to hear the chat program ding as comments came rolling in whether she was sucking or fucking; and she loved the to read the comments.

I continued; Like you do Jean, she also liked to tan nude, which is why I built the privacy screening around the square paver patio in the backyard for her. One day, I had two guys come over. I let them in the front door. When I looked out the window, Roni was on her stomach, ear buds in, listening to music on her new iPhone, so I sent her a text.

Me: Saw your nice ass turned up to the sun from the upstairs window. Would you like some oil on it?

Roni: Sure, come lube me up. LOL.

She liked me rubbing tanning oil on her, so she had gotten to the point she wouldn't even turn over since she knew a nice finger-fuck would follow.

She didn't hear them approach, but immediately knew it wasn't me rubbing her. I don't have four hands. The two of them "lubed" her up good, for about an hour and a half, while watched from the upstairs window.

Jean smiled at that and said. God I'd love that!!

I continued the revelations.

Roni has fucked guys in and on cars, on the tail gates of pickup trucks, and like you, tents at music festivals, in parks, parking lots, on the beach, in clubs after closing time, in store changing rooms, any and every place you could imagine. If you drove from your place to here, regardless of direct route, if there's a bar, she's fucked at least one guy in it after closing. - I saw her brain working... Her brother owns one of those bars... did Roni Fuck him?

I remember one time watching her flirt with two college guys at a club, but never talk to them. While I was at the bar, one of them said "Your chick is hot." So, I put it out there and asked if he and his friend would like to fuck her. After he picked up his jaw from the floor, he said "Are you serious? You want us to fuck your wife?" Stone faced, I took a sip of my new drink and said yes. I told him to ask his friend and if he agreed, to flirt harder with her and then wave your glass to her as if saying hello with a toast. Half an hour later, they both lifted their glasses toward her. She grabbed my cock under the table and whispered in my ear. "Can I fuck them? I told her "I don't think so, I'm a little tired. Next time? She stuck her pout lip out at me. OK, (heavy sigh)

I had already told him where we were parked and told him they should follow us out when we left. I'd have the back doors unlocked.

When we left, I used the remote to unlock all 4 doors of the Explorer. Instead of opening the passenger door for Roni, I opened the back door and told her to get in. She was going to ask why but I put my finger on her lips and said; "Just. Get. In." She complied and 5 seconds later one of them got in on either side.

Roni: I thought you were too tired?

Me: So, I lied, sue me. :o)

She sucked them both dry as I drove around, winding my way out of the city. When she had finished and wiped her chin clean, I pulled to the side of the road and we put the back seat down. She fucked them both in the back as we drove around the country-side, on every little used, quiet backroad I could find.

Jean: Is, um... Is Roni the girl rumored to have fucked Paul, his brother and Dennis in his bar?

Me: Yes, I can confirm that rumor... it was actually 3x times, but who's counting. As a matter of fact, you almost caught her one afternoon with Paul's cock in her pussy.

Jean: What the fuck? When?

Me: Roni and I had stopped in at the bar before it opened to drop off the forms for the upcoming dart league with Paul one Saturday, in early September if my memory is right, on our way to the mall. Dennis was there as well. Paul was teased Roni about missing his fuck the previous weekend at the "beach party" because he was out of town, so Roni sucked his cock and then he dropped his jeans, pulled the waist of her skirt as high as he could and fucked from behind as she bent over the end of the bar. Right by the front window.

While Paul fucked her, Dennis kept an eye out the front window. What none of us counted on was you, using your work key, to come in the back door. Paul pulled his cock out as fast as he could, shooting half of his load all over Roni's pussy and ass. He didn't have time to do anything but move to Roni' left side before you came around the corner. He had no chance at all to pull his pants up with you walking across the room and behind bar. His hard cock was hanging out the entire time you were there, his jeans pooled around his ankles.

It's also good you never came out from behind the bar. The entire time you were rattling on about this and that, his jizz, and Roni's pussy juices, were dripping down the inside of her thighs.

If you hadn't called out "Hey asshole! Where's my paycheck" and laughed before you got around the corner, you'd have caught him red handed, so to speak.

Jean: fuck...

Me: I sense another question.?...

Jean: Was that the only time I almost caught you... um her?

Me: No, not even close. A few times she was talking to you on the phone while stroking someone's cock. One time, you were on speaker phone just when the guy was about to cum. Luckily you were rambling on about something so Roni covered his cockhead with her lips just in time and swallowed his load, only saying um-hum, um-hum to you every few seconds with her mouth full of cum.

Two of the other times I can remember off the top of my head:

Do you remember the month after your birthday party, when you saw me and three friends at Walmart picking up "beer and stuff" for the "bonfire" that I said Roni and I were having that evening? Did you ever wonder why I got out of the Explorer and met you in front of it to talk to you? You asked me what the guy next to me said to me and his friend as you walked up. I told said you looked hot as usual in your sundress and he commented "Beautiful face" to me and "This chick is hot" to his friends?

Jean: I remember that conversation but no, I didn't think anything about you getting out, why?

Me: Well, we weren't picking up stuff for a bonfire per say. We got beer, but we were going to a secluded lake nearby, where we did light a fire. Roni was actually in the back seat though.

Jean: I didn't see her?

Me: That's because what the guy actually said to toward the backseat was that Roni should stay low and keep sucking, because I said I'd distract you. You didn't see her because you're short, the truck is tall and Roni was laying over, slowly mouth-fucking the guy on the left side, while the guy on the right finger-fucked her.

Jean: fuck me...

Me: The other time was the weekend before Labor Day that same year. Do you remember when you, Stacy and her husband saw us on the pontoon on the river and you waved at me sitting on the captains' chair? Then when you got close Roni waved at you from the deck where she was sitting, with three guys you couldn't see over the side skirts, until you were right next to us?

Jean: Yes

Me: You never wondered why they were on the deck, or why she was wearing an oversized t-shirt? Had you EVER seen her wear anything that didn't form fit to her body? (blank stare)

It was because that shirt belonged to the guy sitting next to her and was all she could grab quick to put on before Rich stopped your boat next to us. Under it she was completely naked. When you first waved at me, she had just finished sucking his cock. She had already fucked one of them.

By-the-way, I almost lost it and spit beer all over myself when you said; "Sweetie, you missed rubbing in a bit of lotion on our left cheek"

Jean: Why?

Me: Jean, Jean, Jean... that wasn't sunscreen, that was fresh cum she missed wiping off. LOL After you guys left we moved to a more secluded spot so she could finish fucking them.

Jean just stuck her tongue out at me...

Me: Next?

Jean: What are the biggest and smallest cocks she's ever had?

Me: This is easy. Mark, her first was barely the size of a man's index finger. 3.5 inches and skinny on a good day.

Jean: The biggest?

Me: Pausing for a minute to think of the best way, shy of just spitting out a number... I knew exactly how to do it.

Do you remember when you told Roni and I about the trip you took to Germany with the girls when Lori had graduated with her masters a few years back?

Jean: Yes, of course.

Me, continuing: Well, do you remember telling us about the Spargel (asparagus) Festival you went to? How they had the Riesling and Red-bull Fruited Sangria?

Jean: Yes, how could I forget, it was Soooo good.

Me: Good

Think of the centerpiece on the table in the picture you showed us, the double-stacked circle of Red bull cans, around the extra tall wine bottles.

Now, picture a single stalk of Spargel, except the tip is slightly wider than the stalk but still tapered.

Jean: That isn't big.

Me: OK, now, stand that stalk up next to the Red Bull cans. Mentally expand and lengthen the whole thing proportionately until it is as tall than two of the stacked cans.

I literally swear I saw it growing behind her eyes.

Jean, eyes bugged out: Ah... um... that's...

Me: 11 inches give or take, with a huge mushroomed head on it.

Jean was silent for 2 or 3 minutes after trying to comprehend that. I didn't dare tell her she blew the guy off once when drunk, telling him he wasn't worth dating.

*****

I wasn't sure if it was the huge cock, or her next question that caused the silence, I never asked, but, trembling a little more, she went there...

Jean: Ha... has Roni ever had a gangbang?

I wasn't expecting that one, I shivered for a quick second as a chill went up my spine.

Me: Yes, more than one. Honesty time Jean. Have you been gangbanged?

Jean: No, never... I did fuck 4 different guys once, in the same day... at the music festival. 1 in the afternoon in my tent. 1 after dinner in his camper and then dinner guy 2 other guys together in the camper that night. But never a real gangbang. How many did she have?

Me: Well, what do you consider a gangbang if 4 in a day. And 3 at once isn't one.

Jean: I guess... 5 or more?

Me: OK, good "Jean" math so that your 4 allows you to miss out, LOL (both of us were laughing). Roni has fucked 2,3 or 4 guys several dozen times... if you're counting 5 or more, not including Couple parties, with just guys, she's done that about 20 or so times that I remember, mostly with 5 or 6 with repeat groups of friends and an occasional new-comer... pun intended.

Jean: OMG!! Were they big ones? Ever 10 or more?

Me: Men only? No couples or other girls?

Jean: Yes

Me: I' say half or so of them, 10, maybe 11 times. 8 - 10 guys numerous times, more than 10 was 3 times. And...long pause

Jean: And? And what?, she nearly screamed at me.

Me: Roni's biggest gangbang, of the three larger than 10, was just under a year before she left, at a couple party where each couple invited whomever they could that was available.

Jean: Um, stuttering, that sounds like it could've been a lot.

Me: Do you remember that Friday evening in 2008 when you called to talk to Roni about going river tubing the next day? When I said she was taking a shower and couldn't talk? Then I told you we were out of town for the weekend and wouldn't be back?

Jean, thinks a second: Yes, yes, I remember.

Me: When you called, had I chosen your requested Facetime video chat instead of "slipping" and hitting voice only, like I told you I did... "accidentally", you could have watched Roni slip her mouth over her first cock of the night. She'd eventually finish a gangbang orgy with 8 girls and a group of 24 single guys hours later.

Jean: HOLY FUCK!! She was actually panting, breathing heavy, and I'd bet her heart rate and blood pressure were both close to maxing out.

Me: Jean, the girls had fucked 20 other guys the night before, and would fuck 16 more the next day, if you count them separately, it was 3 gangbangs, 20 guys on Thursday, 24 guys on Friday, and 16 guys on Saturday. We counted it as one 3-day gangbang, 60 cocks total in the 3 days... and Roni fucked most of them more than once.

Jean: Fuck, that can't be true. You teasing me, she said laughing and smacking me on the arm.

OK, Here goes nothing...no turning back. Time for the moment of truth... so to speak.

I got up from the floor next to her and got the remote controllers for the electronics from the basket behind the alarm clock.

I slipped on to the bed next to her, laying on my side. Then, silently, I turned on the TV, A/V deck and the DVD player. After flipping the A/V deck to the media server, which took a second to kick in, I flipped to a folder Roni named "3 days of fun" and opened it. It contained only three files. I then handed the remote to Jean

Me: Jean, select and open file number 1

In silence, she did. "What's this" she asked.

Me: Do you see Roni in the middle of the happy fresh looking, group of 8 women?

Jean: Yes, I can see her, she almost sounded perturbed at the stupid question.

Me: Do you see the date? Do you remember that's the day before you called about tubing?

Jean thought, hesitated, then said Yes, less perturbed sounding.

Me: OK, close that and open number 2

When the picture opened, she looked close and sure enough, there was Roni, with a bunch of naked guys. Some standing around her, one between her legs fucking her pussy, a cock in each hand and a one in her mouth, balancing on her stomach on top of the footstool. - Jean's eyes were wide open, locked on the center of the screen.

Me: Yoohoo! Jean! It's a video, push they play button on the bottom.

When she did, the picture flowed. For several minutes she watched and heard, as guys fucked and licked Roni while she sucked and stroked numerous cocks.

After 10 or so minutes of various scenes fading in and out, the scene cross-faded to a shot of Roni's face, four big cocks, one on each cheek and one on either side of her mouth. Roni's eyes were looking directly in to the camera, barely open looking as if she were stoned.

Roni never looked away from the camera as the 4 cocks swept the cum from her face to her pursed lips. When they finished, there was an amount of cum large enough to fill a big shot glass clumped on her lips.

Still looking into the camera, Roni gently let her tongue slip out over her bottom lip. She let the cum ooze on to it, then opened her lips and licked it all in to her mouth. A second or so later she opened her mouth to show she had swallowed all of it, then she licked the tip of each cock clean.

The scene ended with the largest cockhead between her lips, frozen as a still frame for 5 seconds before rolling to a still of all the women, all laying naked in the center of the room around Roni's stool, with the naked guys giving a thumbs up in the background.

Jean was motionless for a moment before turning to look at me. She has a single tear rolling down her cheek. "Oh my god, that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Me: Close that and open file three. It was another video, it was sort of the same setup as the first picture. The same 8 girls, but looking very tired this time, dated that Sunday. The back row was standing, the front row kneeling, a bit spread out and the back row was holding a white banner of some sort.