My Time with Roni - Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers

When she finally relaxed a little, I continued. I licked and teased every inch of her. I gently slid a finger inside of her. She was even tighter than Roni! Of course, as small as she is, that was shouldn't have surprised me. What did surprise me was that after a few minutes, she asked for another finger, then another. Each time I added another finger her pussy adjusted to it.

Coni was having orgasms in clusters by this time. I glanced up and Roni's eyes were wide open. The virgin Coni was having orgasms at a faster pace than even Roni did. The faster I fingered her, the faster she told me to go. My fingers were actually cramping up as her first monster orgasm hit. She screamed as her body bucked and shuddered and she squirted all over my hand, then she fell limp.

While Coni lay there recovering, I joined Roni back on the couch. We were kissing and Roni was stroking my cock when Coni came back to full bloom.

Roni looked at Coni and said it was time for her to experience the first cock her pussy would know. Coni, are you ready? Her face gave her answer as she nodded her head up and down.

I got back down on my knees in front of Coni as Roni repositioned her back on the edge of the sofa.

Roni took hold of my cock and pulled me forward and put the tip of my cock right at the hot opening to Coni's tight little pussy. Slowly, I let the tip slip in.

Coni's pussy easily opened and then clamped shut around around it, gripping me tightly. It looked so huge between her hot little swollen lips. About 2 inches in, I felt a slight resistance. As I pushed, it gave way and I dropped deep inside her as she yelped. I stopped moving. Should I stop Coni?

Don't you dare! Fuck me! Fuck me like I heard you fuck Roni!!

I pushed in to the hilt and she took every inch. Each time I pulled my cock out and then gently pushed it back in, Coni would watch it slid deep in to her body. Seeing the pleasure of the movement on her face was an incredible turn-on. It all may have started slow but it built up to almost a blur. With each orgasm, she asked for more.

When I had to stop to take a breath, Coni pushed me out, pulled me to the couch and climbed on top of me. Roni reached under her and guided me back in to her little cunt, Coni started bouncing on me like a crazy woman. She fucked me for an hour and never stopped, orgasm after orgasm, until we both just gave out.

Being that she was so tiny and light, I could freely maneuver her into nearly any position with ease. At one point while we were resting, I laid her across my lap, grabbed her by the waist and lifted her, directing her pussy to my mouth, upside down. She immediately stuck my cock in to her mouth. Because of that angle, she took entire length to the back of her throat for the first time. I remember the imagining, in that moment just what Damian, Jim and Tony could do with that wonderful, sexy, hot, small body.

*******

We all went up and showered and went to bed. At 5am, I woke up with both of them licking my cock. When I was fully awake, Roni jumped on and started fucking me while Coni sat her sweet little pussy on my face.

Roni and Constance had nearly simultaneous orgasms, with a little assistance from the each other's fingers working on the opposing clit.

Roni slid off my midsection and pulled Coni down in to a reverse cowgirl position and set her down on my cock. - A new position Coni REALLY enjoyed. She fucked me nice and slow for several minutes. Roni had taken a position next to me and kissed my cheek, which was still covered and wet from all of Coni's juices. Roni licked it all clean, then turned and watched her little creation fuck me.

Then Roni got up on her knees next to Coni.

Roni, in a hushed voice said: you've found out just how much you really enjoy cock haven't you Coni?

Coni, in an "I'm enjoying a good fuck" raspy voice replied: "Yes, oh yes I do".

Roni: You have no idea yet how really good it can be sweetie.

Coni kept fucking me, but I saw a strange look on her face. Sort of a combination of pleasure, confusion... and "what do you mean, tell me more", all rolled in to one.

Then Roni did something even I hadn't expected.

Roni went to the dresser and turned on the TV and VCR then stuck a tape in and hit play.

As Coni's fucking slowed, there on the screen in front of her was Roni, cuffed to the coatrack by her wrists and neck. Slowly the scene played out, first one guy, then another, then a big black cock slid in to Roni. Coni had gone silent and nearly still, my cock had slid out, but she was still gently rocking forward and back, mesmerized with the movie playing in front of her.

As I slid out from under her, she stayed right where she was, on her knees, spread wide, but now down resting on her elbows. Roni sat next to her and kept whispering to her.

Do you like how that looks? I do, it felt incredibly wonderful. Two mouths sucking my tits, while a big cock slowly fucked me. Roni moved her hand up and started to finger fuck Coni's tight little pussy and Coni moved in rhythm with her fingers.

Coni watched as the scenes went by. When the scene switched to Roni on her back, on the spinning barstool of the "Wheel of Fucking", Coni had a nice orgasm.

Roni pulled her fingers out and got off the bed. Coni didn't even notice. She just kept rocking and staring forward, fixed on the gangbang playing out on the screen.

Roni went to her nightstand and pulled out her strap-on harness, which she put on. Then she reached in and pulled out her new favorite attachment for when Claudia or Carol visit, a nice double dildo. The bottom was 10 inches long and thick. Roni's "Mason" cock. Over the top was another, half that size, 5 inches and thin, her mini cock.

Roni covered her hand with lube and as she got back on the bed, she lubed both cocks up.

Roni positioned herself behind Coni's rocking little ass (in every sense of the word) and slid the large cock in to her Pussy. I knew the timing of the tape and knew exactly what was coming.

Roni was fucking her with half the big cock now, slowly. The smaller cock was just poking at Coni's tight puckered ass. Roni used the lube still on her hand and rubbed it on Coni's ass, then slipped a finger in. Coni moaned and let her push it in farther. After a few seconds Roni removed her finger, waiting for the scene to change.

I had a perfect angle for what came next. Suddenly, the scene did a jump cut. It took Coni a few seconds to make out what was now in front of her. When she did, her mouth just flopped open. Roni had TWO cocks in her. Coni gasped, but her pace of fucking the large cock definitely picked up. Roni took that queue, aimed the small cock, and pushed it firmly in to Coni's ass.

Coni's English failed her right at that moment and she yelped out in German; Bitte, Bitte Fick mich!! Fick mich in meinen arsch!!

Roni continued with gusto and looked at me with fever in her eyes. I was rock hard watching all this go on. I just had to interject myself, so I got up. When the remaining cock on the screen went in to Roni's mouth, I turned Coni's face slightly and put my cock in her mouth. She was now feeling exactly what she was watching in another full 4D experience. Her orgasm started and went on as she sucked, got fucked and watched it unfold on the screen. Coni later said that her mind had replaced Roni onscreen with herself as soon as Roni started to fuck her with both dildo heads.

After that finished playing out, none of us could go any more that day. We just spent the day lounging. Coni took a couple unintended naps. But luckily, Coni would be here for another month. :)

*******

The next three weeks were rough on me. (sarcasm) - Yeah, thanks for the sympathy everyone, LOL.

Roni had given Coni permission to fuck me whenever she wanted. That made for interesting times. We all fucked in a lot of places. One night we were on the way home from a day trip to the Cologne cathedral. Roni made me pull over and she took over driving and told me to get in back with Coni. We were barely back on the dark highway and Coni's face bouncing up and down on my cock. When I was good and hard, she got on top of me, lifted her dress, and dropped her tight pussy on to my cock and slow fucked me for the hour and a half trip home.

The rest of that last month went by too fast for all of us. We were coming up on the last weekend when Roni came to me while Coni was on the phone talking to her mom.

Roni: I have a plan.

Me: OK????

Roni: Call Damian, Tony and Jim. See if they can come on Saturday.

Me: Three calls later, everything was set.

*******

Saturday evening we were on the sofa watching a movie. Coni was lying on my lap. Her hand, as always was caressing my thigh. She was working up to her "Saturday help me I'm horny" mood. Of course, she also had her legs over Roni's and Roni was gently stroking her inner thigh and that didn't help matters. LOL

About 8:30, Roni sat Coni up and whispered in her ear. Roni said they were going up to take a shower and that Coni's soft shaved pussy would be horny, wet and ready when they were finished. Roni told me I should be prepped any ready to fuck her good when they came down. I got up and started to "prep" as they walked away.

When the shower came on, I opened the front door. Hey guys, you're going to enjoy this little vixen. They all knew who I meant as they'd seen her with us downtown earlier that day -- just like Roni had on her day, except Coni didn't know the three guys sitting at the next table, other than the fact she liked them flirting with her.

I ushered them to the office just as the shower stopped.

From the top of the stairs I heard; "We hope you're ready, here we come."

I met them at the bottom step. Both were in short silk robes. I moved forward to Coni, undid the tie and let her robe fall to the floor, exposing her totally nude, soft, warm body. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her. As always, she wrapper her arms round my neck and jumped in to my arms, wrapping her legs tightly around me. As she did, Roni flipped the lights off.

The candlelight immediately gave a ghostly glow to everything. I turned and carried Coni to "the rack" and gently set her on the shelf, still kissing her. We broke the kiss just as Roni fastened the strap around her left wrist, causing Coni to gasp. I moved to fasten her right wrist and Roni added the collar.

Roni turned in to Master in that moment. Are you ready my little cunt? You know what's coming, don't you?

I think so Roni, Please, let them fuck me, all of them.

Roni went to the office door and opened it. First out, came Tony. Roni whispered to him and he moved forward, his cock pointing the way up to Coni's right side. He kissed her, then lowered his mouth to her nipple and began teasing.

Next came Jim and the scene repeated itself. When he started teasing Coni's left nipple she was moaning softly.

Roni stepped between Coni's legs as they teased her. Are you ready? Do you want the last to come?

Yes Roni, please, please. I want his big cock in me!! With that said, Roni leaned in and kissed Coni deeply for the first time. Their tongues danced together for several minutes. Roni knew it was time.

Roni walked back, and brought Damian out -- leading him by his cock as if it were a leash.

She had Damian stand right in front of Coni. She gently stroked his cock as she slipped two fingers in to Coni's by now dripping, hot, wet pussy. She used Coni's own juices to lube Damian's cock until it was glistening. Each time she put her fingers into Coni, you could hear them slurping around in the wetness. She was dripping and oozing all over the shelf.

Roni whispered to Damian. He slowly moved forward and crouched slightly as Roni placed the tip of his cock at Coni's pussy and rubbed the tip though her swollen lips.

Roni nodded to Damian and he pushed up, full force and drove his entire cock deep in to Coni.

Coni's hands clenched tightly and her head tilted back as both she and Damian moaned at the entrance of his throbbing cock in to her tight pussy.

HOLY CRAP SHE'S TIGHT!! Damian said as he continued his thrusting in and out. Coni's only response was; Shut up and fuck me!!

Over the next several hours, Roni and I watched as the scene played out just as it had the last time the guys were there, only with Coni instead of Roni. They lifted, twisted and turned her little body like it was a ragdoll. Coni loved every minute of it. She fucked them like a wild animal.

Each time either of the guys was ready to come, if they were not inside one of Coni's holes, Roni that cock and take it in her mouth. She would then make sure Coni tasted and swallowed every last drop. Even the cum that had been on Coni's face or tits, Roni cleaned it up and shared. - Germans are well known for recycling ;o) Nothing goes to waste!!

When it got to the final "scene" of this movie, I added a twist and gave Coni a 4th cock. She fucked Damian, with Tony in her ass, while she sucked Jim and me.

Like Roni before her in the same scene, Coni's orgasm was massive. She shuddered, groaned and twitched and moaned, as had Roni, for more than 5 minutes, half conscious. Then the lights went out. Coni was fucked out.

By the time she finally woke up, the guys had left. Roni and I took her upstairs to the shower and cleaned her up, then brought her to our bed dropping her in the middle.

Coni was exhausted, nearly asleep when Roni asked her: "Do you want a copy of that tape?"

Coni's eyes went wide! OH HELL YES!!

*******

New Coni has really grown in to herself, beginning when she came to visit, and continuing through her time at the University. Roni was always worried about how her uncle would deal with his "new" stepdaughter. Roni found out that answer a few weeks later when Coni's parent came to visit.

Uncle grump was not happy! He blamed Roni for the "change" (if he only knew). He was yelling at Roni, in front of everyone. Even Roni's parents didn't know exactly what to do.

Roni and Coni, together, let him have it with both barrels, surprising everyone. It pretty much boiled down to Coni saying; this is me, I like who I am now, deal with it or don't. I am not some fragile little girl. I am a woman, and I like it!! Love me for who I am. If not, it's your loss!

Uncle grump went silent, but I could see light smiles and pride on the face of everyone else in the room, including Coni's mother. The once shy little pixie was now a confident vixen and had finally stood up to her bully. If they only knew the extent of, and how, that transformation happened.

We met up with Coni several times and had some great adventures. She ended up meeting a very nice Swiss Grad Student musician her last year at the university. When they both finished school, they got married and moved to Geneva and started a family. To this day, they can still be found on "that Friendly website" if you know what to look for.

KnSv9767
KnSv9767
29 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Basement Widow Cindy gets stuck and her husband takes advantage of it.in Loving Wives
The Girl Next Door New neighbor and the 21 year old daughter next door.in Mature
Schoolgirl Visits the Doctor Ch. 01 Schoolgirl wants birth control, gets a very thorough exam.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Bride's First Dance The bride becomes the entertainment at the bachelor party.in Erotic Couplings
Like a Woman Scorned Cheerleader gets revenge on her exboyfriend with his father.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories